Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Greetings, Nemo..

    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    • Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    • All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    • Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    • Terrain: open clearing near a forest.
    • You may use Mei Terumi's abilities up to your current rank
    • We start mid range from each other
    • If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

    I will be using a kage ranked Sasuke Uchiha (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move.


    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.
     
         

  2. #2
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Mei Terumi

    Thanks for taking my test, Dante ^_^
     
         

  3. #3
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Mei Terumi

    Thanks for taking my test, Dante ^_^
    *Sasuke going after Danzo but instead he finds Mei intercepting his way*

    Sasuke: Get out of my way or there will be some consequences.

    *Activates 3 Tomoe Sharingan*

    Sasuke releases a barrage of 3 shurikens towards you in a spinning motion, however not directly in front of you but having a side arc as they approach you, each of the shurikens are attached to a metallic string attached to Sasuke summoning tag located on his wrist, however unseen to you, right after Sasuke releases the shurikens, he casts a genjutsu onto you causing you to see snakes appearing from beneath you that constrict your movements stopping you from moving or forming handseals, not knowing it's a genjutsu this would be mistaken for a snake summoning technique that Sasuke is capable of doing.

    (Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire) – Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

    As your constricted into a genjutsu and the shurikens that are attached to the metallic strings are heading to your left and right sides Sasuke utilizes his Sharingan for measurements as he causes the shurikens to envelop your body, not attacking you but to wrap around your arms constricting you

    (Sharingan Sōfūsha Sannotachi) - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using careful manipulation and well-timed reflexes, the user hurls a number of Shuriken with wire attached at the opponent. While in the air, the shinobi can manipulate the wire to make the blades circle the target and bind them.
    Note: Must Have Sharingan to use this jutsu

    As your bound Sasuke performs 4 handseals and releases fire around him which attach onto the metal strings and approach you while your bound with the strings.

    (Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

    Sasuke: Katon, Ryūka no Jutsu!
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-23-2012 at 08:45 AM.

  4. #4
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    As soon as Mei gets trapped in the genjutsu she notices the snakes. Looking towards them she reacts almost immediately. At this moment your shuriken and the string attached to it would have bound her. She releases unfocussed lightning chakra from her body to hit the snakes. What she didn’t know is that she was trapped in a genjutsu and the lightning gave her a shock through her system, waking her up from the illusion casted on her. Because the strings that bound her by now are of metal-like substance and are attached to you, the lightning will be guided by the strings towards you with high velocity, leaving a couple of seconds for you to react and counter. As she released the lightning and notices the wire around her, Mei uses a very easy escape skill to release herself from the wire as the lightning would have reached you. Free once again, Mei performs one handseal and releases a cloud of mist from her mouth without wasting seconds. The mist has corrosive properties and will melt Sasuke if he does not react in time. The mist spreads towards Sasuke rapidly and clouds his vision blurred with Mei’s chakra.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

    (Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.


    Mei: Don't think this will be easy!
     
         

  5. #5
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    As soon as Mei gets trapped in the genjutsu she notices the snakes. Looking towards them she reacts almost immediately. At this moment your shuriken and the string attached to it would have bound her. She releases unfocussed lightning chakra from her body to hit the snakes. What she didn’t know is that she was trapped in a genjutsu and the lightning gave her a shock through her system, waking her up from the illusion casted on her. Because the strings that bound her by now are of metal-like substance and are attached to you, the lightning will be guided by the strings towards you with high velocity, leaving a couple of seconds for you to react and counter. As she released the lightning and notices the wire around her, Mei uses a very easy escape skill to release herself from the wire as the lightning would have reached you. Free once again, Mei performs one handseal and releases a cloud of mist from her mouth without wasting seconds. The mist has corrosive properties and will melt Sasuke if he does not react in time. The mist spreads towards Sasuke rapidly and clouds his vision blurred with Mei’s chakra.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

    (Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.


    Mei: Don't think this will be easy!
    I'm not sure whether your own lightning is capable of hurting you or not, but if it can you just paralyzed yourself with the Nagashi seeing as the metal wires would carry the charge directly to your body, which i think you meant by saying "giving her a shock through her system" this means that you would be paralyzed and unable to access to your chakra circularity system for a while, one more thing, the Escape Skill gets you out of ropes which have no chakra, however the technique i used has a chakra cost, which means the ropes are injected with chakra as well.
    ________________________

    Sasuke: You are in no place to threaten me, old hag!

    Seeing as the wire is being channeled with lightning, Sasuke takes it out of his summoning wrist seal, and throws it away, which would prevent the lightning from reaching him, then as the boil is released towards Sasuke, seeing it with his Sharingan, he performs a single handseal and releases a huge burst of fire towards it, blowing all the corrosive mist away, and continuing towards you as an A-rank technique.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) – Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    Followed by a Chidori that's made by Sasuke in his right palm, as Sasuke weaves his right arm from the right to the left in a horizontal pattern, releasing a barrage of lightning needles behind the huge burst of fire, taking advantage of the distraction made by the fire, while Sasuke makes the Chidori he starts running to his right side, the Chidori senbons head towards you at high speeds, which you won't know is coming because the fire technique is hindering your vision.

    (Raiton: Chidori Senbon) – Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

    Then Sasuke forms another Chidori and manipulates it further, causing massive bolts of lightning to extend in front of him covering a circular area and destroy all in it's path, furthermore a few bolts of lightning goes underground and head at you cutting the ground as it moves forward, this is to make sure you don't use the ground as an escape route, the bolts that are underground extending in 4 different angles and covering 10 meters deep, but even so, Sasuke takes notice of his surroundings.

    (Raiton: Chidori Raimei) – Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Thunderstorm
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-24-2012 at 01:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Well in my defence, Nagashi is a current and its flowing through a metallic wire, a current cant flow two directions within the wire. Why would it paralyse me? And why doesn’t it paralyse us when we’re holding metallic swords? (real life example: There are actually people who survived being struck by lightning because of a necklace which led the electricity towards the ground instead of through their vital organs, but the necklace didn’t cause them to be paralysed or anything, quite the opposite.)
    Second, the chakra cost from the template might as well be from the use of Sharingan’s improved reflexes, or simply because mods were following templates. Nowhere in the technique description does it say that and we can’t deduce that the strings(particularly) have chakra because simply because the template has a chakra cost. It could be something else
    Last question, we see a lightning combo pass through a fire release technique over and over again. I wonder if it actually works though, why won’t the lightning needles disperse/lose when moving through the intense heat?
    I’ll carry on then
    -------
    As Mei sees the fire moving her way she quickly performs a combo of the Rasengan and the Destruction Torrent to create a thick sheet of mist that defends against the fire technique. Without any wait Mei quickly performs the hand seals and slam her hand on the ground creating a 20m deep hole where she last saw Sasuke standing. At this point Sasuke is probably performing Chidori he’d have shot some needles which would probably disperse in the collision between fire water and wind. The lightning would hit the walls of the hole causing rubble to fall over Sasuke. Mei follows up with the lava geyser technique to erupt lava beneath the hole and the area surrounding it to finish off Sasuke.


    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.


    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    (Yōton: Kazangan no Deguchi) – Lava Release: Lava Geyser
    Rank:A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A good water release technique can extinguish the lava pods.
     
         

  7. #7
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Well in my defence, Nagashi is a current and its flowing through a metallic wire, a current cant flow two directions within the wire. Why would it paralyse me? And why doesn’t it paralyse us when we’re holding metallic swords? (real life example: There are actually people who survived being struck by lightning because of a necklace which led the electricity towards the ground instead of through their vital organs, but the necklace didn’t cause them to be paralysed or anything, quite the opposite.)
    Second, the chakra cost from the template might as well be from the use of Sharingan’s improved reflexes, or simply because mods were following templates. Nowhere in the technique description does it say that and we can’t deduce that the strings(particularly) have chakra because simply because the template has a chakra cost. It could be something else
    Last question, we see a lightning combo pass through a fire release technique over and over again. I wonder if it actually works though, why won’t the lightning needles disperse/lose when moving through the intense heat?
    I’ll carry on then
    -------
    As Mei sees the fire moving her way she quickly performs a combo of the Rasengan and the Destruction Torrent to create a thick sheet of mist that defends against the fire technique. Without any wait Mei quickly performs the hand seals and slam her hand on the ground creating a 20m deep hole where she last saw Sasuke standing. At this point Sasuke is probably performing Chidori he’d have shot some needles which would probably disperse in the collision between fire water and wind. The lightning would hit the walls of the hole causing rubble to fall over Sasuke. Mei follows up with the lava geyser technique to erupt lava beneath the hole and the area surrounding it to finish off Sasuke.


    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.


    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    (Yōton: Kazangan no Deguchi) – Lava Release: Lava Geyser
    Rank:A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A good water release technique can extinguish the lava pods.
    A current can't flow in 2 directions within the wire? that's so incorrect, the wire acts as a medium for the lightning to pass through, the nagashi is an unfocused electricity, which really flows everywhere around you, and if it was controlled like you claim, the metallic wire would still catch the lightning and spread it to the other direction, like how Lightning spreads through water it doesn't spread just in one direction, it spreads in all direction within water, being struck by a charge that's able to kill you is something and being struck by one that simply paralyzes you is another, the necklace protects someone who's struck by lightning because it transmits the lightning through the ground, having a positive charge while the ground has a negative charge, that's also possible in the narutoverse as seen by Deidara, he transmits the lightning from the body into the ground, however that's irrelevant from this issue.

    About the lightning passing through fire, who said that it will pass through fire again? i merely stated that i use the fire as a cover to make the lightning unseen by you, not pass through the fire, however as lightning and fire are both yang based elements when they are heading to the same direction they would combine with each other, not weaken one another, another thing about your move, i stated that Sasuke runs to the right side of his location and you said that you would make the earth fall down underneath Sasuke's last known location by you, which is before the fire is shot at you so the earth wouldn't really do anything and since you didn't counter the lightning you'd be struck by it, however i'm gonna continue based on your move.
    _________________________________

    As Sasuke feels the earth falling beneath him, he activates his Mangekyo Sharingan, and forms the rib cage of Susanoo around him, as a hand of Susanoo latches onto the edge of the earth pushing Sasuke diagonally into the air outside of the radius of the hole of earth, and thus the Lava geyser would be ineffective because of the protection of Susanoo, when Sasuke is propelled out of the hole his Susanoo reverts to the full form.

    (Dōjutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80 (-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This dōjutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

    Sasuke then after getting a glance of your location releases his chakra into the air causing a cloud to form above the battlefield which is kneaded with Sasuke's lightning chakra, causing a series of lightning bolts to come down and attack you from above covering a radius of 4 meters around you filled with lightning bolts within it, while at the same time Sasuke's full form Susanoo generates a spiritual bow and arrow and releases the arrow towards you head on approaching you in intense speeds.

    (Raiton: Raiun) – Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

    Then Sasuke weaves a series of handseals rising 4 pillars out of the ground around you forming an "X" shaped pattern while you are in the middle of it, covering a giant area around you and releasing lightning within it's vacancy aiming towards you from nearly all angles, while the pillars are not made in a way that they'd intercept the arrow shot by Sasuke's Susanoo.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
     
         

  8. #8
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    At the moment Mei gets a glimps of you she sends, with her still focused lava chakra, a melting bullet of lava towards you, if the susanoo throws the spear it will get caught in the lava due to the speed of all the things that are happening almost at once now. A couple of seconds thereafter the cloud starts to release the lightning. Mei focuses her wind chakra and performs handseals, just in time before the lightning would hit her she releases several blades of wind chakra that cancel the lightning that would hit her out. As the pillars start to form around her whilst using this jutsu, she tries to send a blade of wind towards the two pillars before her too and runs a bit towards Sasuke, whilst performing the Serial waves again, this time aimed at him and susanoo.


    (Yoton: Yūkaidan no Jutsu) - Lava Style: Melting Bullet Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will concentrate her chakra and release from their mouth a large amount of lava that is manipulated into a large bullet that travels at t he target.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

    2x
     
         

  9. #9
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    At the moment Mei gets a glimps of you she sends, with her still focused lava chakra, a melting bullet of lava towards you, if the susanoo throws the spear it will get caught in the lava due to the speed of all the things that are happening almost at once now. A couple of seconds thereafter the cloud starts to release the lightning. Mei focuses her wind chakra and performs handseals, just in time before the lightning would hit her she releases several blades of wind chakra that cancel the lightning that would hit her out. As the pillars start to form around her whilst using this jutsu, she tries to send a blade of wind towards the two pillars before her too and runs a bit towards Sasuke, whilst performing the Serial waves again, this time aimed at him and susanoo.


    (Yoton: Yūkaidan no Jutsu) - Lava Style: Melting Bullet Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will concentrate her chakra and release from their mouth a large amount of lava that is manipulated into a large bullet that travels at t he target.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

    2x
    As the serial waves head at Sasuke, he causes his susanoo to simply move the bow that's located in one of his hands to the directory of the serial waves, as it hits the bow destroying it and simply dissipates, Lava bullet would be ineffective against Susanoo, and the original susanoo is completely unharmed, the spiritual bow is regenerated once more due to the constant chakra release that Susanoo requires, Sasuke with no time outs focuses his left eye onto your head, causing black Amaterasu flames to materialize onto your head and start burning you severely, at the same time that Susanoo generates another spiritual arrow and releases it towards you at fast speeds, just a split second after the Amaterasu happens, the arrow is directed towards you at intense speeds.

    (Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) – Eye Technique: Illuminating Heaven
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Where ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

    As the Amaterasu and the arrows are released, Sasuke reverts to the rib cage form of susanoo as he utilizes both of Susanoo's "hands" to grab the ground beneath him and propel him towards Mei at fast speeds, Sasuke simply weaves the tiger handseal and releases 2 fireballs towards Mei's location and 2 other fireballs towards the skies above, altering the weather conditions.

    (Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    As Sasuke is still up in the air he will see more of the top of Mei’s head than of the rest of her head and thus will aim at her hair. Mei is focusing on the spear at this time. As she sees the spear approaching her, she performs one handseal and fires a strong blast of lightning towards it which will stop the bow. This would be at the same time as the Ameterasu starts to burn Mei’s hair. Mei cuts her hair off with a kunai to make sure the fire does not reach her head as she knows that it burns very slowly, whilst at the same time she emits a thick, corrosive mist from her mouth that spreads fast around the area and will let her hide, even from the Mangekyou Sharingan of her opponent. Mei, knowing where Sasuke is due to the chakra in her mist, makes sure that she gets away from the place where he last saw her by running towards her right. As she runs she performs several handseals and exhales several blades of wind, first two or three towards the fireballs that Sasuke just shot (if he shot them) to cancel them out, then a few towards Sasuke and Susanoo from slightly different angles, cutting through the defenses of Susanoo. He would have difficulty knowing where they exactly come from as they all seem to come from a slightly different location in the mist.

    That is for messing with my hair >:[

    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

    (Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.
     
         
    Last edited by Mephistopheles; 10-16-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: mistakes, it really is too late for thinking >_<'

  11. #11
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    As Sasuke is still up in the air he will see more of the top of Mei’s head than of the rest of her head and thus will aim at her hair. Mei is focusing on the spear at this time. As she sees the spear approaching her, she performs one handseal and fires a strong blast of lightning towards it which will stop the bow. This would be at the same time as the Ameterasu starts to burn Mei’s hair. Mei cuts her hair off with a kunai to make sure the fire does not reach her head as she knows that it burns very slowly, whilst at the same time she emits a thick, corrosive mist from her mouth that spreads fast around the area and will let her hide, even from the Mangekyou Sharingan of her opponent. Mei, knowing where Sasuke is due to the chakra in her mist, makes sure that she gets away from the place where he last saw her by running towards her right. As she runs she performs several handseals and exhales several blades of wind, first two or three towards the fireballs that Sasuke just shot (if he shot them) to cancel them out, then a few towards Sasuke and Susanoo from slightly different angles, cutting through the defenses of Susanoo. He would have difficulty knowing where they exactly come from as they all seem to come from a slightly different location in the mist.

    That is for messing with my hair >:[

    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

    (Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.
    "Pathetic, is this what the current Mizukage capable of? there's nothing that can touch me in my absolute defense!!"

    *Sasuke laughs hysterically*

    Sasuke reverts to the full form Susanoo, and simply walks towards Mei as he gets to the ground, walking towards her not affected by any attack she uses, any damage is done to the Susanoo is instantly repaired with Sasuke's chakra, and no S-rank techniques can even hurt Susanoo, not to mention 2 A-ranks won't do really anything, Sasuke keeps walking towards Mei's last known location through the mist. as he gets out of the mist gazing at her with his Mangekyō Sharingan, an eye contact will be locked between Mei and Sasuke since she can't see nor sense where Sasuke is through her mist "Ya she can't find Sasuke in her mist", even if it's a moment which all that Sasuke needs, Sasuke reverts to the full skeleton form around himself, which is a little more advanced than the rip cage form as Sasuke locks eyes with Mei for a second, he binds her in a genjutsu in which she sees multiple chains bursting out of the ground around her wrapping around her body and causing her not to be able to move in reality while numerous fireballs are released towards her having the shape of a dragon's head, this genjutsu is A-ranked.

    (Genjutsu: Sharingan) – Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Rank: C – S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15 – 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
    Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan.

    While at the same time the skeleton form Susanoo utilizes both of his spiritual hands to hit Mei from the right and left sides of her, with both palms wide open, squashing Mei in the middle of Susanoo's giant hands, however just before a second of collision, Sasuke releases Amaterasu which coats both of Susanoo's skeleton hands, applying Amaterasu to your body.

    (Dōjutsu: Toku Amaterasu) – Eye Technique: Shield of Amaterasu
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: the user coats the bones of Susanoo with the flames of Amaterasu, causing anyone who attacks him to ignite. Althought it can aparently can be stopped from spreading as seen after Raikage's punch was able to pierce through this technique

     
         

  12. #12
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Because Sasuke is in the mist which Mei made and since Mei is Mizukage, she will be able to sense Sasuke getting closer and revert into the full form of Susanoo because she would be extreamly skillful in detecting people in the mist.. As she notices Sasuke getting closer Mei cancels her plans to perform the serial waves and instead releases vapor from the ground and creates two corrosive explosions right and left underneath Sasuke. Susanoo will not protect Sasuke from underneath and he will thus take a direct hit from the vapor's explosions whilst Susanoo is still changing to it's full form. As the vapor start to cause explosions and Sasuke did not reach the required range which he needs for the genjutsu yet, Mei creates sixteen pillars around Sasuke that start to electrocute him and create a confined space where the mist, nor the vapor could not escape from and thus increase the lethality. Sasuke will not be able to breath now. Even if Susanoo would defend Sasuke, it would be damaged from multiple directions and will take longer to regenerate, which will create an opening for the lightning of the pillars to hit Sasuke directly.

    (Futton: Tsumibukai Renge) - Boil Release: Sinful Lotus Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.


    (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
     
         

  13. #13
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Because Sasuke is in the mist which Mei made and since Mei is Mizukage, she will be able to sense Sasuke getting closer and revert into the full form of Susanoo because she would be extreamly skillful in detecting people in the mist.. As she notices Sasuke getting closer Mei cancels her plans to perform the serial waves and instead releases vapor from the ground and creates two corrosive explosions right and left underneath Sasuke. Susanoo will not protect Sasuke from underneath and he will thus take a direct hit from the vapor's explosions whilst Susanoo is still changing to it's full form. As the vapor start to cause explosions and Sasuke did not reach the required range which he needs for the genjutsu yet, Mei creates sixteen pillars around Sasuke that start to electrocute him and create a confined space where the mist, nor the vapor could not escape from and thus increase the lethality. Sasuke will not be able to breath now. Even if Susanoo would defend Sasuke, it would be damaged from multiple directions and will take longer to regenerate, which will create an opening for the lightning of the pillars to hit Sasuke directly.

    (Futton: Tsumibukai Renge) - Boil Release: Sinful Lotus Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.


    (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
    I'm getting this move checked, you've made 2 mistakes here.

    Mei doesn't have any sensing abilities whatsoever, so she wouldn't be able to "sense" Sasuke in the mist, being Mizukage or from Kirigakure has nothing to do with it.

    Second mistake is that you used a technique before i used my first technique "the genjutsu" which means a timeframe breaking.
     
         

  14. #14
    Xylon's Avatar
    Status
    Xylon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome
     

    Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Nemo..

    X-Test Failed-X
    While you were successful to show mei's elemental combinations Nemo.. you failed to show the standard skills of a Kage ranked Kunoichi.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •