Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

[Rain Test]-Mist01

Greetings, Mist01

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Tōshirō Hitsugaya biography
    Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area
    State your biography and I will begin. Good luck ^^

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Re: [Rain Test]-Mist01

thank you for administering my rain test.

bio: Priest

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Hello, who are you?

As Toshiro looks at his opponent, he begins to think 'who is this person?'. Toshiro the decides to make the first move. As i focus my Suiton chakra, i quickly perform one handseal allowing a large amount of water to begin to flow from under my opponent. As the water starts to gush it then takes shape as a large orb.This orb is filled with very dense water that makes it hard to move and retrieve oxygen, so you will need to get out or-else you will die. As the orb is now surrounding you, i quickly focus my raiton chakra in my palm creating a chidori. As the chidori is created i then swipe my palm across my body Horizontally releasing several needles of lightning that puncture the orb whilst also electrocuting you, since its about 50 needles that hit the orb.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Toshiro does exactly this after the Gushing imprisonment is finished:

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Hello, who are you?

As Toshiro looks at his opponent, he begins to think 'who is this person?'. Toshiro the decides to make the first move. As i focus my Suiton chakra, i quickly perform one handseal allowing a large amount of water to begin to flow from under my opponent. As the water starts to gush it then takes shape as a large orb.This orb is filled with very dense water that makes it hard to move and retrieve oxygen, so you will need to get out or-else you will die. As the orb is now surrounding you, i quickly focus my raiton chakra in my palm creating a chidori. As the chidori is created i then swipe my palm across my body Horizontally releasing several needles of lightning that puncture the orb whilst also electrocuting you, since its about 50 needles that hit the orb.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Toshiro does exactly this after the Gushing imprisonment is finished:
    as the water starts to form, Priest quickly channel wind chakra into his bayonet while making a single swing sideways to create a cutting wind round his body which completely repels the water.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release:
    Peacock Whirlwind Formation

Range: Short
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a
    vortex of wind that surrounds the users body
    and can push away materials covering the users body.

Then quickly sheathing it just similar to a quick draw movement, he notices you making chidori, he charges wind into his lung, then he spits out a large ferocous wind which diffuses the senbons and continues towards you as B-rank wind,

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure
    Damage

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage
    and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform.
    This large wind blast moves in tremendous
    speed and cannot be controlled. If the user
    gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Then while you look for a way to counter the wind a gush of water propels you to mid air making you loose focus of the incoming wind, while several water bullet shoots from the puddle to your unbalanced body then the water forms a dragon which rams itself unto you.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release:
    Water Dragon Biting Explosion

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent
    into the air, after firing the enemy into the air,
    the user shoots numerous water bullets at
    them from the pool of water and then finishes
    by forming the water bullets into a water
    dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As toshiro notices his needles begin to be destroyed, he quickly stretch out his hands and create two dragons made of pure ice that stops you wind in its tracks, leaving the dragons almost at full strength. The dragons then circle around you, creating a tornado like shape as they circle lowering your body temperature. They then ascend to wait for there next attack.

(Hyouton: Sōryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: This is an advanced version of “Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard,” in which the user makes two of these dragons instead of one. The two dragons then swirl upwards and converge into a massive tornado.

As your wind has now been taken cared of, toshiro focuses his doton chakra into the ground creating a small tremor that is not to harm you but knock you off balance. As you feel the tremor and fall of balance toshiro then uses this opening to create a large lid of earth to fall right above you intended to impale you to the ground. As the lid begins to fall, The first dragon now makes his decent right after the lid, to strike as you get hit by the lid.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

-note- the fact that i make the water jutsu as soon as i made the atsugai(since they need no handseal) you did'nt defend against that--

as the dragons consumes his atsugai, priest send 5 powerful tornadoes in a wall formation towards you consuming you dragons and continues towards you

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release:
    Tordado Wall

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the
    opponent. A flying summoning can create this
    technique by simply flapping their wings to
    generate the wind for the technique.

Then as soon as the ground begin to shake, he channels chakra to his legs while holding firmly to the ground though he was push aback with him tilted to the back a little, however this allows him to see the earth Lid coming from above, without further ado, he channels wind chakra to his right hand forming a clawlike chakra glove, while stretching his arm upward but instead of slashing though the lid, he tosses the lid to you,(if this is not posible then the claw totally crushes the lid)

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast
    Tearing Gale Palm

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It
    used chakra to infused with and condense a
    mass amount of wind to form a massive
    demonic-like claw extending from the user's
    dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as
    well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range
    weapon, the extending claw also carries
    tremendous force that can devastate anything
    in its path without affecting the user, making it
    useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

He then makes a large volume of water to fall on you from 10meters above.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release:
    Stormy Blockade

Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon
    a massive amount of water from the sky,
    crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the
    user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at
    least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Let the games end here?!

As toshiro notices your wall of tornado's stop his two very awesome ice dragons ">.>", He quickly focuses his fuuton chakra into his index and middle finger. As he does this, toshiro then swipes across his body releasing a blade of intangible wind, that can't be seen by regular eyes. Because the bade of wind is intangible i can see through it clearly so it doesn't block my line of sight. Because the wind blade and your tornado wall are the same rank they cancel out. (the wind blade is wide so it should take care of all the tornado's). As toshiro watches you start to tilt back, he quickly slams his hands on the floor whist focusing his chakra, dropping the ground that you are standing on 20meters below where it once was.( Because of the tremor, you focuses that chakra, so as you tilted back you then fall into the ditch. The ditch is created right below you. So like a hole just opens up underneath you) As you are sent free-falling in a ditch 20 meters deep, Toshiro then performs the

bird handseal, using a large amount of mud and stone from the bottom of the ditch turning them into spikes that shoot out the ground, that hit you from below as you fall.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Last edited by Light.; 09-24-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as the ground below priest starts falling, he releases his foot hold by severing the chakra connection between his feet and the ground while he punches downwards, not directly southwards but a little forward releasing a sudden gust of wind which propels him diagonally and out of the falling pit, now there should be a pit dividing both of you.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Upon landing, he makes just a handseal since wind being his strong affinity, he quickly spit out a barrage of small wind bullets with covers an expansive range so that it cant be dodged completely.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum
    Sphere

Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user
    takes a deep breath and exhales several small
    blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they
    are dispersed over an expansive range, enough
    to make it difficult to avoid them entirely
    without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled
    blasts are capable of piercing into and
    potentially through an opponent's flesh when
    they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets
    function.

He then jags you up with water from beneath you so to make you loose focus of the incoming wind bullets, since it requires no handseal, this would take you by suprise.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) -
    Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up
    from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

So you don't speak eh?

The moment toshiro watches you begin to emerge from the ditch(after you used your hurricane fist), he quickly inhales a large amount of chakra then releasing a large blast of wind that hits you the moment you try to release the bullets, or if you continue with the bullets block there path. After i have released the blast of wind, i focus my katon chakra in my fight hand creating several balls of fire. I then throw the fire shots, two aimed for your feet and one for your stomach. As the shots have been released from my hands i then take out one shurriken. I then throw that one shurriken and perform the Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger handseals allowing the shuriken to multiply 100x .

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as your wind cancels the bullets so instead of making the water pillar thrust, while you send the flames, priest inbues suiton chakra into his mouth while he spits a large volume of water which he uses to form a large wall, this take the fire head on and still stands as a c-rank wall.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release:
    Exploding Water Colliding Wave

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from
    their mouth spilling it toward the ground and
    lifting them up into the air. The user can also
    ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high
    speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can
    create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for
    additional techniques.

While the water wall also block your infinite barage of shurikens, he makes a water clone from the bottom of the water wall which serves as a source while both him and the clone which is 5m from his right start running towards you jumping the ditch while strafing and exchanging their position.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves
    made of water. These water clones have 1/10th
    of the users chakra. These clones are also
    limited in that they can only travel short range
    from the user without losing control. When a
    water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water
    techniques and requires a water source.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

This is getting boring, i think i should end this >.>

As Toshiro watches the wall stop his shuriken, toshiro immediately performs one handseal while focusing his lightning chakra in his right hand releasing a spear of blinding speed that shoots through the water and impales you in your abdominal while your vision is blocked by the water wall(This is a very fast technique and your vision is blocked so this will happen before the clone). As you have been hit and the wall disbursed giving toshiro a clear vision of you, he then focuses his doton chakra allowing a large lid of rock to fall down and crush your body. As the Lid is falling you have enough time to get out the way but it will be hard because of the lightning spear in you abdominal.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

That should do it @_@

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

you will have to do better than that blondy, i should show you a little, what a priest can do

as your shurikens clashes with the waterwall, priest couldnt help it but see the lightning you knead in your mouth since you can see me so can i, and the brightness and noise of the lightning quikly gives you out, so with accurate timing and control, while the lightning approaches, priest quikly punches diagonaly downwards and backwards which propells him short range to you and directly on top of you while evading the lightning and the lid.
    this is it young soilder, shouldn't you be in school?
    while directly above you he unsheathes his sword and swings down your head crushing your skull.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating
    Ferocious Wind

Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by
    slashing down infront of them to create a large
    gust of wind.

want more? Cos i'm not done yet
    he didnt stay atop of you since he's still being pushed by the force of the hirricane fist so its its like something flies above your head while dropping a gift on the way, he lands southeast short range of you while he quickly throws 3 wind infused kunais to your head and torso he then run in a zigzig manner towards you with both katana unsheathed giving you a cross slash on your back leaving you seriously damaged.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

I really don't think you should take me lightly...

As you begin to go overhead(right before your sword is unsheathed), Toshiro uses this time as you are in point blank range to release several flames at your direction. This happens fast because of-course no hand seals required. As you are sent crashing down, still in short range, Toshiro uses this opportunity to try out a technique he has never used before. Toshiro then jumps punches and kicks you upwards several times, sending you in mid-air. As you are now in mid air, Toshiro uses the momentum that he has built up and appears behind you with a chidori in his right hand sending you crashing into the ditch ( you flew right over the ditch remember ~_~)

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
    Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as your fire approaches, priest quickly channels wind to his mouth making him to change his direction to the left with no stress evading the fire and with fluid and swift movement in mid-air while you are still spewing the flame, swings his right hand towards your head bringing down your head in one swipe and in a split second.(the wind blade is invisible so your head will be off before you notice)

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release:
    Wind Stream Technique

Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by
    simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user
    can also use this technique by blowing it at the
    ground and causing a dust cloud to rise,
    concealing the users location and movement.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release:
    Vacuum Slash technique

Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a
    single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was
    powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements,
    but wasn't able to break trough its defence

he the coats himself with wind while he lands and proceeds towards you.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release:
    Wind Sickle Armor

Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into
    direct contact) Description: Temari will manipulate her wind
    chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to
    spin around her body. The armor itself has the
    capability to deflect incoming projectiles and
    weapons aswell as being capable of fending off
    taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the
    wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

believe me i won't

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Well, that's 6 posts each so your test is done. I think you did well ^_^, ill submit your test ASAP

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i hope so, thanks for testing me.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mist do you want this fully grading with my opinion on every move or just the result?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

full grading please.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-note- the fact that i make the water jutsu as soon as i made the atsugai(since they need no handseal) you did'nt defend against that--
    The face that they need no handseals doesn't make them instant. There are two different chakra natures and still take time to prepare and form. So there would be a few seconds in between jutsu... blah blah blah... no need for this note. You wouldn't do this if a mod was conducting your test. Also Atsugai takes the Ram handseal to perform, and it wasn't instant when Kakuzu used it i believe. As for the water jutsu, it was tobirama using it, an expert in water who could do the most complicated water jutsu with one handseal and no water source.... but because we havn't seen anyone else use it we can't compare but i just don't think any normal ninja would pull that off in a cool rp sense. Well, maybe Izuna Uchiha

Then as soon as the ground begin to shake, he channels chakra to his legs while holding firmly to the ground
    This is not a valid counter to world shaking. You can't just avoid a jutsu or just say you counter it, you must use a jutsu to do so, it's in the rp rules. You wouldn't just step out of the way of earth spikes, because that's against the rules, in the same way you can't just focus chakra to counter world shaking.
    while stretching his arm upward but instead of slashing though the lid, he tosses the lid to you,(if this is not posible then the claw totally crushes the lid)
    I don't think this is possible, i think you would break up the lid but not totally crush it, you'd break it and have a shower of rock fall down on you as the claw isn't the same size of the lid. Also, the lid is hollow, it's for trapping, it doesn't actually crush you i believe.

Then from the ground being dropped, you would have been thrown off balance from the world shaking from before, and if not you were facing upwards releasing wind, so be hard to change that motion to punch down before being impaled...

Anyway, you used hurricane fist twice, which i despise and most of your attacks were just head on jutsu, you didn't plan ahead, or combine the two elements and at no point did you put light under any preasure.

You made such simple mistakes and didn't show the skill you could of in my opinion. And you didn't really move for the whole fight it was just avoiding his jutsu at best... =/

Test failed.