Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato vs Raikage(Some misconceptions)

I love how half the post here are copy and pasted from like 3 other threads going on right now

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelius View Post
    I love how half the post here are copy and pasted from like 3 other threads going on right now
    Lool so true. It's quite the interesting topic though.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwdog View Post
    Er... for the people saying he just teleported back to the kunai he was holding without throwing it... the kunai was BELOW the Raikage's belt when Minato was holding it, so how the hell would it get to ABOVE the Raikage's BACK without something moving it there... :flaw: so OBVIOUSLY Minato must have thrown it! This is the main thread's point! If Minato had time to move the kunai from below the Raikage's belt to above him, he had enough reflex time to dodge!
    Show me where it shows Minato throwing it... I have already explained how the kunai would be above Raikage in the thread Base minato speed=Base Raikage speed. Id prefer not to copy and paste it haha. but show me where you see him throw it!

Note: I do believe minato>Raikage, but I also dont approve of potiental false statements!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

I actually made my post a thread, due to the lack of attention, so it isnt copied and pasted.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I actually made my post a thread, due to the lack of attention, so it isnt copied and pasted.
    I wasnt referring to any one person. I merely said half. For instant the creation of this thread was done in a previous thread but because it wasnt getting the kind of praise the author wanted, it copy and pasted into its own thread!

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Lool so true. It's quite the interesting topic though.
    Dont get me wrong, I like the topic! I just think people need to be more creative. Dont use the same example over and over again... Its dull and doesnt prove anything really

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Dont get me wrong, I like the topic! I just think people need to be more creative. Dont use the same example over and over again... Its dull and doesnt prove anything really
    True. I've meticulously looked at the scans and I can see how the kunai ended up above and behind the Raikage without Minato throwing it. I think if Minato had thrown it, Kishi would have drawn Minato quickly throwing it up to really emphasise that Minato could react that quickly

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

True. I've meticulously looked at the scans and I can see how the kunai ended up above and behind the Raikage without Minato throwing it. I think if Minato had thrown it, Kishi would have drawn Minato quickly throwing it up to really emphasise that Minato could react that quickly
    Correct! Now dont let me confuse... Minato wiped the floor with Raikage in turns of reaction time... But he didnt throw the kunai. The reason Kisi drew/placed the Kunai there was to show just how fast everyone was moving that the Kunai didnt even have time to move. It was Raikage that moved under it.

In the first image before the FTG back and forth, Raikages punch its at an elevation and pointed downward so that when he made contact with Minato, He would be slammed to the ground instead of being sent off . Raikage didnt want to create a distance between the 2, he wanted to keep Minato close! The 2nd image shows when Minato FTG centimeters away from raikage. The 3rd image shows where Minato FTG to the tree, If you look at this imagine, you can see Raikage body is horizontal and not vertical. When Raikage didnt make contact, he body kept moving, which cause his body to go horizontal. The next image show Raikage underneath the kunai that Minato had dropped, This was to show the audience that this was happening at incredible speeds, such that the kunai didnt move, the last images is when minato FTG back to the Kunai. Sorry they were both moving too fast for a kunai to have been thrown at any point... The Kunai was to show they were both moving so fast that when Minato dropped the Kunai he was able to jump back to it before it could begin to fall.

Last edited by Amelius; 09-21-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Bottom line: Raikage could not touch him!

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

I hope now that with todays episode 282, you understand that Minato wasn't surpassed by Raikages speed at all. Like i've said in my thread, Minato had time to throw a kunai above him before teleporting away and coming back thanks to FTG and he only did that to prepare his counter-attack

Last edited by T Bogard; 10-04-2012 at 02:42 PM.

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

If minato thru the kunai knife in raikages direction while raikage is moving toward it,it would make it appear to move faster

good job bogard,but id actually like you to make a thread about someone other then minato for a change
    .can't rep you twice for a rehashed thread bro

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Yeah, Minato just left the kunai he had on his hand before the raikage punch him in the face, he dint really have that time to put the kunai over there or to land it from the tree.

since minato's technique is instantanous it does mattar how how fast is raikage, instantanous is instantanous, minato dodged but raikage trew the punch missed and passed by the kunai that minato left behind.

minato then came back in a blink to the kunai that was almost at raikages's back but there is where the problem comes in, minato does not have a technique to stop time.
    raikage v1=minato speed and reflex.

raikage was already in fast motion passing thrue the kunai when minato came back to it, it does not matter how some put it, but minat would have not be able to land the hit on raikage, because minato had to teleport to the kunai then quickly attack raikage.. it does not make much sense to me...

if there are in pair of speed how the **** was minato planing on hiting raikage, when minago is in raikages back and in the mid air, while raikage is running already. raikage does not have to accelerate, he is already accelerated, minato is the one who as to.

But at the end of that scene, Bee's tail>minato'sharishim and speed>raikage lol
    If you watch the recent Anime you can see he flings the kurani while A was in motion, Dodged the attack, by teleporting to a tree then he went back to the kurani he threw and then, if it wasn't for bee A would have been slashed in the back...

Minato has Unrivalled Reflex's to say the least ... I think the Manga/Anime proves that!

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    If minato thru the kunai knife in raikages direction while raikage is moving toward it,it would make it appear to move faster

good job bogard,but id actually like you to make a thread about someone other then minato for a change
    .can't rep you twice for a rehashed thread bro
    If you mean making threads about Tenten for example, i'm not sure i would. I can't make a thread about someone or something that doesn't interest me, because i simply don't have the motivation. I've interest on Minato. Why won't i continue to make threads about him since he is one of the only character i like in Naruto?

Status
    May 2012
    Hi! My name is...

I'm trying to understand how some of you genius' are saying that Ay ended up UNDERNEATH a kunai that was BELOW Minato's waist (while he was holding it) lmao.

Obviously Minato tossed the Kunai upwards.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Just read it and have to say++rep I agree. Minato's reflexes are on a different level :scorps:

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Just read it and have to say++rep I agree. Minato's reflexes are on a different level :scorps:
    Indeed. Minato is boss :D

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

It's now proven that Minato has unrivalled reflexes. He was able to throw that kunai above A when A is at his top speed. If he was able to see A coming then he has some good eyes..

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

The Raikage DID say, that the only ONE whose bested his top speed is Minato. Then came Naruto, when Raikage tried to block Bee and KM Naruto.

I mean it's not much proof, but could you get anymore believed than that?
    A man going full speed with an intent to kill, being evaded and got bested.
    A's arrogant and knows he has speed and raw power, but what makes you think he'd lie about something of that kind?

Status
    Apr 2012
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .

True. Minatos speed and reflexes are better than A's.

Status
    Jul 2012
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rike Senju View Post
    Yes I think it was on the kage summit that someone said V2 raikage has the reflexes of minato.
    And it was Ay himself who said Minato was faster then himself.