Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R3] Asskickulator vs Anduril

• Rei's R&R
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • CJs: Allowed
    • CEs: Allowed
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

I will be using my Dark Angel biography in sig, Jiraiya's. Post your biography link and I shall start.

Good luck ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    I am bored!

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R3] Asskickulator vs Anduril

The Fourth Hokage.

and yes, awesome Korra signature ^^

Last edited by Anduril; 09-18-2012 at 03:38 AM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The Fourth Hokage.

and yes, awesome Korra signature ^^
    Thank you ^^ Your Kakashi's sig is amazing as well ^^
    Wind waves along as we look at each other's eyes.
    Jiraiya: So our paths cross, Minato boy. I am sorry.. I actually had faith in you.

I start by forming one handseal, placing you into the illusion of darkness, which blind your sight into with a realm of darkness that surround you from all directions:

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Then I continue with forming another handseal creating four clones around me who instantly scatter in a zigzag motion. two clones arc from the left and right toward you while the other two come with me as I jump back to long range of you while we keep our eyes for whatever changes could possibly happen:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

C1 and C2 are with me while C3 and c4 are the clones attacking. But you of course cannot know which of us is real or not.

Lets have fun ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    I am bored!

Quote Originally Posted by Asskickulator View Post
    Thank you ^^ Your Kakashi's sig is amazing as well ^^
    Wind waves along as we look at each other's eyes.
    Jiraiya: So our paths cross, Minato boy. I am sorry.. I actually had faith in you.

I start by forming one handseal, placing you into the illusion of darkness, which blind your sight into with a realm of darkness that surround you from all directions:

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Then I continue with forming another handseal creating four clones around me who instantly scatter in a zigzag motion. two clones arc from the left and right toward you while the other two come with me as I jump back to long range of you while we keep our eyes for whatever changes could possibly happen:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

C1 and C2 are with me while C3 and c4 are the clones attacking. But you of course cannot know which of us is real or not.

Lets have fun ^_^
    *Talking and thoughts have no effect on the timeframe.
    What is it a new trend or what?? nearly 60 % of the matches of this tourney have begun with this bringer of darkness move @_@

A spar against my sensie himself.... this should be interesting!!

As Minato falls into darkness, he quickly analyses the situation. Since he only saw his opponent make one seal and there was no other physical impact or movement, the sudden vanishing of his eye sight seems like a genjutsu. Immediately without wasting another moment minato quickly makes a horse handseal and relases a massive wall of fire that engulfs the entire ground in his front. [The main purpose of this jutsu is to prevent you from doing whatever it is that you wanted to do after blinding me and if it succeeds in killing you, its a bonus ]
    Due to the massive reach of this jutsu it gives you a very short time window for movement, considering I only need a seal to do this you should be halfway into making your clones ..... when you get bathed in fire.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Immediately minato follows with another handseal and releases the genjutsu. While immediately after releasing the gen Minato does a quick scan of the battlefield as he performs a back handspring while releasing 3 Kunais into the air over the battlefield that will fall in a very high arc from mine to your location. (In case you are still alive)

( Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

I am a little to quick for you Ero senin

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    *Talking and thoughts have no effect on the timeframe.
    What is it a new trend or what?? nearly 60 % of the matches of this tourney have begun with this bringer of darkness move @_@

A spar against my sensie himself.... this should be interesting!!

As Minato falls into darkness, he quickly analyses the situation. Since he only saw his opponent make one seal and there was no other physical impact or movement, the sudden vanishing of his eye sight seems like a genjutsu. Immediately without wasting another moment minato quickly makes a horse handseal and relases a massive wall of fire that engulfs the entire ground in his front. [The main purpose of this jutsu is to prevent you from doing whatever it is that you wanted to do after blinding me and if it succeeds in killing you, its a bonus ]
    Due to the massive reach of this jutsu it gives you a very short time window for movement, considering I only need a seal to do this you should be halfway into making your clones ..... when you get bathed in fire.

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Immediately minato follows with another handseal and releases the genjutsu. While immediately after releasing the gen Minato does a quick scan of the battlefield as he performs a back handspring while releasing 3 Kunais into the air over the battlefield that will fall in a very high arc from mine to your location. (In case you are still alive)

( Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

I am a little to quick for you Ero senin
    Yeah sure, it do be more fun that way.

I don't know, do they? I am sorry.. It just fits I guess.

For some of us at least

As you release flames out of your mouth, I slam my hands against the ground without forming any handseals creating a massive wave of water that knocks your flames as it continue toward you:

(Nami Hijutsu: Tenmei) Wave secret arts: God's Will
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user slams their hands onto the floor releasing a massive amount of water chakra. This summons a gigantic wave of water, that is so powerful that it can even knock a summon unconscious. The amount of water that is summoned can level a village with ease, while the wave heads towards its victims the user can control it so that large water hands fire out and consume anything that tries to escape. This jutsu is unavoidable when used on water, and there must be a large water source.

Note: Can only be used Once per battle.
    Note: Cant use water jutsu next turn.
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Wave village

That wave protect me from your flame and is still to attack you with intense strength. All that you can see is steam and a huge wave about to shut you down. Right after I summon the water, I do be sending a meteor of compressed wind form above toward you which by the way turn your kunais to tiny shreds by then.

Fuuton: shippu taifuu nagareboshi) - Wind Style: Compressed Typhoon Meteor
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chackra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user controls the wind in the air to create a largly compressed sphere in shape of a meteor to attack the enemy, which on impact onto the ground, creates a large typhoon
    (Note: only one meteor can be shot when using this move)

Which hit you right after the wave creating a typhoon of water and wind on you.

Yes, I like to take my time. But that doesn't make you faster at all

Yalow flash=

Status
    Mar 2011
    I am bored!

Quote Originally Posted by Asskickulator View Post
    Yeah sure, it do be more fun that way.

I don't know, do they? I am sorry.. It just fits I guess.

For some of us at least

As you release flames out of your mouth, I slam my hands against the ground without forming any handseals creating a massive wave of water that knocks your flames as it continue toward you:

(Nami Hijutsu: Tenmei) Wave secret arts: God's Will
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user slams their hands onto the floor releasing a massive amount of water chakra. This summons a gigantic wave of water, that is so powerful that it can even knock a summon unconscious. The amount of water that is summoned can level a village with ease, while the wave heads towards its victims the user can control it so that large water hands fire out and consume anything that tries to escape. This jutsu is unavoidable when used on water, and there must be a large water source.

Note: Can only be used Once per battle.
    Note: Cant use water jutsu next turn.
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Wave village

That wave protect me from your flame and is still to attack you with intense strength. All that you can see is steam and a huge wave about to shut you down. Right after I summon the water, I do be sending a meteor of compressed wind form above toward you which by the way turn your kunais to tiny shreds by then.

Fuuton: shippu taifuu nagareboshi) - Wind Style: Compressed Typhoon Meteor
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chackra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user controls the wind in the air to create a largly compressed sphere in shape of a meteor to attack the enemy, which on impact onto the ground, creates a large typhoon
    (Note: only one meteor can be shot when using this move)

Which hit you right after the wave creating a typhoon of water and wind on you.

Yes, I like to take my time. But that doesn't make you faster at all

Yalow flash=
    As minato stands there after releasing the fire he hears the sound of gushing water and that of the water turning to steam which informs him that a water jutsu was used against the fire jutsu,
    Since he does not know the scale of the water jutsu, minato immediately throws a kunai high into the air and then disappears reappearing high into the air as your wave creates havoc below on the ground, here he quickly does the seal to stop the genjutsu and makes some fluid movements, releasing another giant wall of fire (This time the fire is released from high up in the air changing the angle at which it is released and also since your water clashed with my fire half of it would be steam and the other half would be sloping on the ground)

(Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

I know, Anduril, that it might have been due to unnavoidable issues (technical problems with your internet connection) but the rule was added because many people joined the tournament and either didn't reply or simply weren't active. This said, even if you excelled in this fight, luck betrayed you. So sorry but Asskickulator wins.