Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Rei's Rules
    Open field near a lake
    Mid Range
    1 sub/kai allowed
    customs allowed
    kg allowed
    all out

    *sasuke stands glaring with his 1t at a figure that approaches from a distance...

    why there comes the coat brush i ordered

    post your bio and go first if you want.bio=eyes in sig
     
         

  2. #2
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,350
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Suzaku= king in sig
    1t also activated
    My what splendid eyes you have there..
     
         

  3. #3
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    sorry mate its a closed party...only UchihaMadara and i
     
         

  4. #4
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,350
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    F****!
    jk maybe next time bro
     
         

  5. #5
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Kakashi in Sig.
    ___________________

    Kakashi: Can't we just wait when I've finished my book?

    upon finishing my sentence, I immediately without any hand seals create multiple powerful spears which head your way.


    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.


    Just after this while you're occupied, i send my essence into the clouds. When i've done this, i then summon a massive water wave which crashes down into you, dragging you under water.

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.


    While your underwater, i clap my hands together and they start to crackle with electricity. I then bring them down and smash them down on the ground, and thus creating a wave of electricity which race down on the ground and electrocutes the water and you.

    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.


    Kakashi: Lets get this over and done with.
     
         

  6. #6
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Suzaku= king in sig
    1t also activated
    My what splendid eyes you have there..
    :P
     
         

  7. #7
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    whats the title of the book?? How to be noob??

    i watch your every move vividly and as soon as the lightening spears begin to form and move towards me i clap my hands together releasing a strong gust of wind towards you which effectively nulifies your attack.As soon as the huge wave of water forms it blocks your view of me.

    hmpf....amateur...

    i take advantage of this and instantaneously slip into the ground which i make soft by my chakra.
    As you continue with your moves i travel swiftly to your location sensing your movements all the time and pull you into the ground up to your neck.i then emerge about 5m behind you with a kunai in my hand.



    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.


    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

    [/(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
     
         
    Last edited by Sherlock Holmez; 09-21-2012 at 09:35 PM.

  8. #8
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by defg View Post
    whats the title of the book?? How to be noob??

    i watch your every move vividly and as soon as the lightening spears begin to form and move towards me i clap my hands together releasing a strong gust of wind towards you which effectively nulifies your attack.As soon as the huge wave of water forms it blocks your view of me.

    hmpf....amateur...

    i take advantage of this and instantaneously slip into the ground which i make soft by my chakra.
    As you continue with your moves i travel swiftly to your location sensing your movements all the time and pull you into the ground up to your neck.i then emerge about 5m behind you with a kunai in my hand.



    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.


    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

    [/(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
    I couldn't sense you in the wave, so i assumed that you went underground. So, i prepare myself for the unexpected. I stand still and keep my guard. All of a sudden, i feel the ground shake slightly beneath me so i jump, but i then feel a hand grabbing my right leg, pulling me down. Immediately, without any hand seals, i surround my body with a lightning shield that electrocutes your hand and knocks you back, stunning you for a bit.

    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.


    Upside down in air, i exhale out an intense flame which extends and wraps around you, burning you really badly. I then do a flip and land perfectly on the floor.

    ( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.


    Mystogan: Idiot, what were you thinking attacking me from below.
     
         

  9. #9
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    just so you know you cant actually sense someones chakra unless you are a senser so there is no way of knowing i wasnt in the wave but i'll let it slide....


    as soon as your electric armour crackles alive i impulsively jerk my hand away but still end up a bit fried.Then as you jump and twist to be able to attack me i summon a river of mud to appear right in front of me.The mud rises high like a wave if water and stops your fire attack.i come out short range from where i originally was with my right sleeve torn up to my shoulder...

    *pant*pant*i so wasnt expecting that.but now you're going down...hard

    as i say this i flex my right hand a bit regaining its feeling, i immediately make a chain of 4 handseals which causes 4 giant pillars to rise up several feet upwards so that you cant escape easily.they immediately emit bolts of lightening at you damaging you immensely

    (Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
     
         

  10. #10
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by defg View Post
    just so you know you cant actually sense someones chakra unless you are a senser so there is no way of knowing i wasnt in the wave but i'll let it slide....


    as soon as your electric armour crackles alive i impulsively jerk my hand away but still end up a bit fried.Then as you jump and twist to be able to attack me i summon a river of mud to appear right in front of me.The mud rises high like a wave if water and stops your fire attack.i come out short range from where i originally was with my right sleeve torn up to my shoulder...

    *pant*pant*i so wasnt expecting that.but now you're going down...hard

    as i say this i flex my right hand a bit regaining its feeling, i immediately make a chain of 4 handseals which causes 4 giant pillars to rise up several feet upwards so that you cant escape easily.they immediately emit bolts of lightening at you damaging you immensely

    (Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
    Just as you start making the hand seals to your jutsu, I use my ready prepared jutsu and strike a lightning down from the clouds. The powerful lightning hits your right collar bone and deals a lot of damage with you, and also stops you from making the hand seals. (Read Post #5, i have already sent my essence into the clouds, and lightning reaches ground in milliseconds so you wouldn't have time to defend or make hand seals to a jutsu.)

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.


    Just as the lightning hits you, without any hand seals, i exhale out a big powerful fireball which heads your way. This powerful fireball knocks you back and burns you really badly.

    ( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.


    I then stop and observe.

    Kakashi: Like a Boss
     
         

  11. #11
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    as am doing the handseals i notice the light dimming as dark clouds would be formed for your attack.I immediately halt my hand motions and swiftly tilt my head backwards.i immediately figure out that you are performing a lightening jutsu and i release a sphere of wind from my mouth instantly to counter it.

    i then look back at you only to see your fire jutsu approaching.i counter this by creating a vortex of water which collides with your fire midway.After this i release a thick mist from my mouth which instantly covers up to mid range around us.


    Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.


    your jutsu looks like this so i think my move is valid.

     
         

  12. #12
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    as am doing the handseals i notice the light dimming as dark clouds would be formed for your attack.I immediately halt my hand motions and swiftly tilt my head backwards.i immediately figure out that you are performing a lightening jutsu and i release a sphere of wind from my mouth instantly to counter it.

    i then look back at you only to see your fire jutsu approaching.i counter this by creating a vortex of water which collides with your fire midway.After this i release a thick mist from my mouth which instantly covers up to mid range around us.


    Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.


    your jutsu looks like this so i think my move is valid.

     
         

  13. #13
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by defg View Post
    as am doing the handseals i notice the light dimming as dark clouds would be formed for your attack.I immediately halt my hand motions and swiftly tilt my head backwards.i immediately figure out that you are performing a lightening jutsu and i release a sphere of wind from my mouth instantly to counter it.

    i then look back at you only to see your fire jutsu approaching.i counter this by creating a vortex of water which collides with your fire midway.After this i release a thick mist from my mouth which instantly covers up to mid range around us.


    Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.


    your jutsu looks like this so i think my move is valid.

    Kakashi: You seen pretty good .... For a punk that is.

    Upon finishing my sentence, I run short range to you, and exhale out a large strong fireball which hits you and burns you.


    ( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.


    Just as the fireball heads your way and obscures your vision from me, i spit out and create multiple powerful spears. One the fireball hits you and burns you, these spears pierce through your stomach. Leaving you intensely wounded.

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.


    And to make it even worse, I exhale out a fire dragon which attacks you from all three sides, (back, front and your sides). The fire dragon immediately turns you into ash.

    ( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.


    Kakashi: Now that's a K.O.
     
         
    Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 09-22-2012 at 05:20 PM.

  14. #14
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    pffft....amateur...
    As soon as you start running in my direction i note where you are and pay close attention to that direction.Immediately you release your fire jutsu i see a bright light in that direction(as am looking there) and i make 2 handseals swiftly while jumping backwards slightly to my right creating a dragon shaped water stream which collides with your fire midway.
    After completing my jutsu I also twist my head to the left and blow a strong stream of wind from my mouth to push me to the right almost mid range from you and right next to the lake.Since you could never see me nor didnt even attempt to hear me you would continue to use your lightening jutsu, which would miss me.


    The fire would vaporize the mist i created giving me a clear view of you as i land.i immediately create a water clone(K) to stand to my right.

    bish puleeez...like you could k.o me like that.come get some ex sensei

    Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.


    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.


    Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.
     
         

  15. #15
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by defg View Post
    pffft....amateur...
    As soon as you start running in my direction i note where you are and pay close attention to that direction.Immediately you release your fire jutsu i see a bright light in that direction(as am looking there) and i make 2 handseals swiftly while jumping backwards slightly to my right creating a dragon shaped water stream which collides with your fire midway.
    After completing my jutsu I also twist my head to the left and blow a strong stream of wind from my mouth to push me to the right almost mid range from you and right next to the lake.Since you could never see me nor didnt even attempt to hear me you would continue to use your lightening jutsu, which would miss me.


    The fire would vaporize the mist i created giving me a clear view of you as i land.i immediately create a water clone(K) to stand to my right.

    bish puleeez...like you could k.o me like that.come get some ex sensei

    Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.


    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.


    Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.
    Seeing the mist clear up and a clone standing next to you, i spit on the ground.

    Kakashi: Now, which one of you is a clone? Not gonna tell me eh? looks like i'll take the hard way.

    Upon finishing my sentence, I release out small but powerful Fireballs which explode on contact. These fireballs head towards you and your clone.


    ( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.


    Kakashi: Who you callin' an amateur? bastard
     
         

  16. #16
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Sasuke and Kay at once: Now you die

    As i and my clone say this we both clap our hands releasing a huge torrent of water that rushes toward you .As this giant wave is traveling towards you i channel my raiton chakra and release it through my hands as a wave of lightning which latches unto the water so that the new water/lightning combo moves at the same fast pace.

    The move covers a lot of space and is also very high because we both used it and my clone controls it so that it all crashes on you



    I then scan the area with my sharingan looking for signs of a dead body

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave X2
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
     
         

  17. #17
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Kakashi: In your dreams

    As i see both of you summon those massive waves, my fireballs collide with your water waves and get neutralized. But your massive waves weaken a bit since some of it gets evaporated. As the waves head towards me, i substitute myself with a nearby log.


    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.


    I reappear next to a tree which is behind you and mid range from you. Trying to get your attention, i shout over to you.

    Kakashi: Hey, chicken shit, Over Here!!

    Upon finishing my sentence and you just turn around, i spit out multiple powerful spears which head your way.[/SIZE][/FONT]

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.


    As the spears head your way, i run very fast and closely behind the spears, with a Kunai in my left hand.
     
         
    Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 09-22-2012 at 11:11 PM.

  18. #18
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    immediately i see your attack i clap my hand to send a strong gust of wind which dissipates your spears..

    *noticing the kunai in your hand as you run at me*
    Kay: Whatt???It seems as though he wants to make this fight close and personal...

    Sasuke: Yea,am surprised too...at how silly this guy can be

    Kay: Should we end it now?

    Sasuke: I dont need you for this.Get behind me Kay

    Kay hops unto the lake directly behind me so that my blocks your view of him.As you are almost short range from me i bite my thumb drawing some blood and make a quick chain of handseals immediarely followed by touching the snake tattoo on my left arm summoning an anaconda sized snake right infront of me.As the snake appears it immediately dives through the smoke with its teeth aimed directly at your chest.
    The snake should be summoned just as you are short range of me and it attacks immediately through the smoke making an evasion next to impossible.

    I then release a wave of lightening to electrocute your injured body.I time this so that it hits a second after the snake attacks you.




    Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

    Kyodaija
    Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.


    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
     
         
    Last edited by Sherlock Holmez; 09-23-2012 at 12:51 PM.

  19. #19
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by defg View Post
    immediately i see your attack i clap my hand to send a strong gust of wind which dissipates your spears..

    *noticing the kunai in your hand as you run at me*
    Kay: Whatt???It seems as though he wants to make this fight close and personal...

    Sasuke: Yea,am surprised too...at how silly this guy can be

    Kay: Should we end it now?

    Sasuke: I dont need you for this.Get behind me Kay

    Kay hops unto the lake directly behind me so that my blocks your view of him.As you are almost short range from me i bite my thumb drawing some blood and make a quick chain of handseals immediarely followed by touching the snake tattoo on my left arm summoning an anaconda sized snake right infront of me.As the snake appears it immediately dives through the smoke with its teeth aimed directly at your chest.
    The snake should be summoned just as you are short range of me and it attacks immediately through the smoke making an evasion next to impossible.

    I then release a wave of lightening to electrocute your injured body.I time this so that it hits a second after the snake attacks you.




    Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

    Kyodaija
    Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.


    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    Just as your clone jumps back behind you, i stop immediately. I also see that my arrows gone. Immediately, just as you bite your tongue and try making a series of hand seals, I infuse my ration chakra into my kunai already in my hand and aim it at your stomach. This kunai is dramatically faster and has more cutting power than a normal kunai.

    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.


    (I assume you stopped making the hand seals, or you're dead). Just after this, I throw a smoke bomb in front of me. Immediately, i then place and explosive tag on the floor and detonate it. I make a small hole on the ground, enough for me to fit in, and create a lightning clone, which stands in my original place, and obscuring your vision from the whole in the ground. When the smoke clears up, you think that the lightning clone is the real me.

    (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.


    Just as you see the lightning clone, the lightning clone makes a lightning hound which runs to you in zigzag at high speed and fakes you. Instead, the hound jumps high over you and attacks the other you behind you, making the other you turn into water.

    (Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.


    Kakashi: Come at me with all you got, son!
     
         

  20. #20
    Sherlock Holmez's Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock Holmez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,786
    Location
    GH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

    lol..

    with my eyes following your movements closely immediately you throw the kunai i blow asphere of wind from my mouth which hits your kunai to the ground halfway to me.I immediately go through with my summoning jutsu but this time i summon the snake coiled around me a bit,with enough space for me to move about freely.All this time i continue to stare straight at you with my sharingan and notice you(your chakra) hiding in the ground while another you(lesser chakra) stands infront of that hole.I see this even before the smoke clears so i am aware of your plan.

    As the smoke is clearing and you see my snake and i also see your clone i immediately slam my palms on the ground after making just 2 handseals in rapid succession.All things being equal, this happens just as your clone does his attack.(i time it to end that way because i can see you at all times while you cant)

    The effect is that the ground where you are hiding spirals inwards with you at the exact center and also pulling your clone into it to be crushed too.Since you have no way of seeing while you hide there and this move occurs instantly,you are damaged immensely(broken bones=unable to continue) and left at my mercy. also your clones jutsu is cancelled before it gets even halfway to me because it also gets pulled in and crushed.

    Even if your clones jutsu gets near me my snake attacks it and they are both dissipated.


    After your sad event i dismiss my clone back into water and walk to your broken body...

    meh...you shouldnt have tried that...nothing escapes these eyes

    *grabs your hand that is poking out of the ground and cleans my shoe with it...*

    ha....finally got rid of the dust.


    Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.


    Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.



    (Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.
     
         

  21. #21
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,593
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: what to do with all this dust???[closed]

     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •