Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

My Top 10 Strongest List

I apologize because I know this has been done a million times, but I just want to see you guy's opinions on my list.

NOTE: Some of my information might be wrong, so go ahead and let me know

10. 3rd Raikage: From what I heard, he's basically A but with much more stamina and endurance, since he fought for two days straight and then collapsed.

9. Muu: He has Dust Release, is a Sensory Type and can split in two. I see other people rank him up in top 10, soooo there you are.

8. Danzo: This is all me: He has 10 Izanagi's so if he can spam it to try and force his opponent to tire him/herself out. He also has great wind style, the Dreameater, and KA, which is one of the greatest jutsus in the Naruto Universe.

7. Naruto: He has control of Kurama at this point and we've seen how powerful it is. And the interesting thing is, that's only half of Kurama's power. Minato sealed the other half in himself (I think) so imagine if Naruto had ALL of Kurama's power

6. Hashirama: Hashi's got Wood Style, which is highly acclaimed, can heal without handsigns and can use/break seals. Plus he beat EMS Madara high diff. Nuff said.

5. Nagato (Not Pain): I didn't count Pain in the list cause that would probably annoy people. Nagato's Rinnegan makes him one of the strongest in the series, and he can also summon the Gedo Mazo (obviously not now, but he did vs. Hanzo).

4. Tobi/Obito: Basically, you can take what Nagato has, AND add a Sharingan with Kamui on it. Safe to say, Tobi's a strong Maryland Farmer.

3. DSM Kabuto: I feel like this is going to bring up a lot of hate, but I see Kabuto being in top 5 at least. He's immune to genjutsu, can use Tayuya's genjutsu, which is next to impossible to avoid, and has Edo Tensei (claimed to be the perfect jutsu). Not only does he HAVE Edo Tenesi, but a revised version of Orochimaru's.

2. Edo Madara: Good ol' Madara. He trolled everyone when he broke Edo Tensei and is now technically the strongest (wait till #1)

1. Rikudo Sennin: Pretty self Explanatory. Dude made ninjutsu.

Well, what do you guys think?

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

Re: My Top 10 Strongest List

No Sasuke but Danzo, 3rd Raikage and Muu. Fail list.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

3rd Raikage>Sasuke>Itachi>Kisame>Sasori>Deidara>Danzo

Status
    Jul 2012
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    This user has no status.

I don't agree totally but +rep for the effort

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

No Sasuke,Itachi, and Minato but you put Muu,3rd Railkage, and Danzo on the list?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

i did not see itachi's name anywhere after kabuto's either. but opinions are opinions i guess

Status
    Apr 2012
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

This guy put Danzo but not Sasuke? Just from that we can tell that this list is garbage.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Haters gonna hate

Not bad. I would have put Itachi, Minato, and Sasuke on the list as well though. But then again, we all have our own opinions, and I respect yours.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

1# so6p

2# edo madara

3# kabuto

4# hashirama

5# tobi

6# naruto

7# nagato

8# itachi full health

9# sasuke

10# muu

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree with top 7. The last three, not so much. Should definitely consider adding Sasuke in there. Instead of Danzo, and bumping up Third Raikage to 8th or 9th.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    This guy put Danzo but not Sasuke? Just from that we can tell that this list is garbage.
    dude its his opinion, KEY WORDIS HIS

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FELCommentary View Post
    I apologize because I know this has been done a million times, but I just want to see you guy's opinions on my list.

10. 3rd Raikage: From what I heard, he's basically A but with much more stamina and endurance, since he fought for two days straight and then collapsed.

9. Muu: He has Dust Release, is a Sensory Type and can split in two. I see other people rank him up in top 10, soooo there you are.

8. Danzo: This is all me: He has 10 Izanagi's so if he can spam it to try and force his opponent to tire him/herself out. He also has great wind style, the Dreameater, and KA, which is one of the greatest jutsus in the Naruto Universe.

7. Naruto: He has control of Kurama at this point and we've seen how powerful it is. And the interesting thing is, that's only half of Kurama's power. Minato sealed the other half in himself (I think) so imagine if Naruto had ALL of Kurama's power

6. Hashirama: Hashi's got Wood Style, which is highly acclaimed, can heal without handsigns and can use/break seals. Plus he beat EMS Madara high diff. Nuff said.

5. Nagato (Not Pain): I didn't count Pain in the list cause that would probably annoy people. Nagato's Rinnegan makes him one of the strongest in the series, and he can also summon the Gedo Mazo (obviously not now, but he did vs. Hanzo).

4. Tobi/Obito: Basically, you can take what Nagato has, AND add a Sharingan with Kamui on it. Safe to say, Tobi's a strong Maryland Farmer.

3. DSM Kabuto: I feel like this is going to bring up a lot of hate, but I see Kabuto being in top 5 at least. He's immune to genjutsu, can use Tayuya's genjutsu, which is next to impossible to avoid, and has Edo Tensei (claimed to be the perfect jutsu). Not only does he HAVE Edo Tenesi, but a revised version of Orochimaru's.

2. Edo Madara: Good ol' Madara. He trolled everyone when he broke Edo Tensei and is now technically the strongest (wait till #1)

WOW! Great list i actually agree with the majority of this list other than the 1st Hokage being 6 & 3rd hokage not being on the list at all. In a older naruto episode they said the 3rd hokage was the strongest of all the kages during that time so he should automatically be in front of the 3rd raikage.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

this is terrible

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by betienne View Post
    WOW! Great list i actually agree with the majority of this list other than the 1st Hokage being 6 & 3rd hokage not being on the list at all. In a older naruto episode they said the 3rd hokage was the strongest of all the kages during that time so he should automatically be in front of the 3rd raikage.
    Thanks for the comment! And again, I wasn't sure how to approach top 10 with so many strong people. I see what you mean with Hiruzen though.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FELCommentary View Post

You already said Kabuto has edo tensei with edo tensei he can summon Edo Madara so how is Edo Madara stronger than him? That's like saying Katsuya is stronger than Tsunade even though that's her summoning. no Naruto would beat Hashirama.

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    No Sasuke but Danzo, 3rd Raikage and Muu. Fail list.
    Well 3rd Raikage and Muu might can beat Sasuke the Raikage is very fast so Sasuke has nothing to hit him with. Muu knowing how to fly,having intagablity and his Jinton which has already been able to destroy Susanno would probadly overpower him. I think he put Danzo so high because of KA alot of people nb seem to overrate it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

I like it and too all ppl saying sasuke should be on the list O.o what has change from now to the kage summit nothing sure he has EMS but majority of u belive he gets a power up cuz of this but look at the name eternal MS its just MS without the blindness wait till sasuke gets an power up then we can talk o yeah to the guy who said no sasuke but muu and 3rd raikage

Both of those ninja stomps on sasuke solo -_-

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    You already said Kabuto has edo tensei with edo tensei he can summon Edo Madara so how is Edo Madara stronger than him? That's like saying Katsuya is stronger than Tsunade even though that's her summoning. no Naruto would beat Hashirama.

Funny thing is that's exactly what I was thinking lol. But I felt like it's a bit of a stretch.

Well 3rd Raikage and Muu might can beat Sasuke the Raikage is very fast so Sasuke has nothing to hit him with. Muu knowing how to fly,having intagablity and his Jinton which has already been able to destroy Susanno would probadly overpower him. I think he put Danzo so high because of KA alot of people nb seem to overrate it.
    Pretty much lol. I'm still sorta new here, and I'm getting used to everyone's powers.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

not bad