Status
    Nov 2011
    -Active Member in Amegakure-

Boredom spar xD [Closed]

Rei's R&R
    CJ/C.E Allowed
    Area:

Range: Mid

Bio: Naruta (Might need updates: Wind A-rank and Fire Starting B-rank)

Post your bio and you make the first move.

*I stand beside a tree waiting for Kichiro to arrive*

Note:
    - Closed spar
    - Spam and you´ll get neg repped and reported.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 09-22-2012 at 03:34 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Signature: Onepunch Man

Re: Boredom spar xD [Closed]

I don't wanta post my bio. |LOL| A brief summary: Ninjutsu: D-rank | Wind: C-rank | Fire: Mastered

"Took me long enough....." I walk up - at close range - greeting a mutual friend of mine, who was sitting near the tree. I begin looking down with murderess eyes hoping to cause a fear. However, I change my expression to a calm settled stare and with a care-free smile. "Don't bore me" I grabbed, remove, and wielded a kunia knife from my pouch in my right-hand. I then thrust forward the kunia knife about to stab you.

You mess with the wrong one.

Status
    Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    I don't wanta post my bio. |LOL| A brief summary: Ninjutsu: D-rank | Wind: C-rank | Fire: Mastered

"Took me long enough....." I walk up - at close range - greeting a mutual friend of mine, who was sitting near the tree. I begin looking down with murderess eyes hoping to cause a fear. However, I change my expression to a calm settled stare and with a care-free smile. "Don't bore me" I grabbed, remove, and wielded a kunia knife from my pouch in my right-hand. I then thrust forward the kunia knife about to stab you.

You mess with the wrong one.
    Hey there Kichiro...

*As I see you about to stab me with a kunai, I swipe my right hand twice releasing two slicing chakra waves aimed at your body*

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

*Smiles*
    I´ll try not to bore you...

*I quickly perform the tiger handseal and create a stream of fire in the shape of a circle in ground level at you, followed by a gust of wind, creating a flame hurricane*

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

*After that, I jump backwards changing our range to mid*

Status
    Aug 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    Hey there Kichiro...

*As I see you about to stab me with a kunai, I swipe my right hand twice releasing two slicing chakra waves aimed at your body*

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

*Smiles*
    I´ll try not to bore you...

*I quickly perform the tiger handseal and create a stream of fire in the shape of a circle in ground level at you, followed by a gust of wind, creating a flame hurricane*

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

*After that, I jump backwards changing our range to mid*
    While taking consecutive hits - resulting in minor wounds- of your wind attack to my chest, I rashly place my hands - releasing wind Chakra - to block the attack (to cause less damage). Not noticing the fire technique, I was quickly surrounded from what appear to be a hurricane of fire. I maneuver a couple of pace backwards towards the center of the hurricane. I retracted and wielded my katana blade. "This must be a Joke...! To think it was enough!!" I begin dashing forward to you, jumping - while cutting the fiery hurricane with the katana blade that it creates a opening, and then fiercely landing outside on the ground of the boundary. I quickly remove 3 kunia knives from my pouch and throw them towards you. One of them were a kunia knife with a explosive tag attached.

Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Status
    Nov 2011

While taking consecutive hits - resulting in minor wounds- of your wind attack to my chest, I rashly place my hands - releasing wind Chakra - to block the attack (to cause less damage). Not noticing the fire technique, I was quickly surrounded from what appear to be a hurricane of fire. I maneuver a couple of pace backwards towards the center of the hurricane. I retracted and wielded my katana blade. "This must be a Joke...! To think it was enough!!" I begin dashing forward to you, jumping - while cutting the fiery hurricane with the katana blade that it creates a opening, and then fiercely landing outside on the ground of the boundary. I quickly remove 3 kunia knives from my pouch and throw them towards you. One of them were a kunia knife with a explosive tag attached.

Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
    *As I see you about to land, I quickly slam my hands on the ground creating some stone spikes in the place where you´re about to land*

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Aug 2011

*As I see you about to land, I quickly slam my hands on the ground creating some stone spikes in the place where you´re about to land*

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

"Ugh......" About to land, I shot out a fire dragon-head towards the stone spikes causing the attack to destroy it for a safe landing. While landed and performing the needed hand-seals, I put my hand over my mouth with my index fingers and thumb, and exhale a meteor-sized fireball towards you.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Nov 2011

"Ugh......" About to land, I shot out a fire dragon-head towards the stone spikes causing the attack to destroy it for a safe landing. While landed and performing the needed hand-seals, I put my hand over my mouth with my index fingers and thumb, and exhale a meteor-sized fireball towards you.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    *After you landed safely and I see you exhale a fire ball towards me, I spit out a large sphere of water cancelling your fireball*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*After that, I quickly perform three handseals summoning a cyclone of petals attacking you*

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Status
    Aug 2011

*After you landed safely and I see you exhale a fire ball towards me, I spit out a large sphere of water cancelling your fireball*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*After that, I quickly perform three handseals summoning a cyclone of petals attacking you*

Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

*What I'm I to do now?.... I get hit by your petal+wind combo, intentionally, while inhaling and exhaling wind from my mouth - using the momentum of your attack to carry me off in a "safe-zone" behind me and to the side, out of reach of your attack. After floating from the air and landing safely to the ground - about long-range, I stomp the ground, making an underground tunnel form between us. I quickly exhale fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. Infusing Chakra and performing the "half-sheep" hand-seal, I cause the lava to erupt from the ground underneath you.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Status
    Nov 2011

*What I'm I to do now?.... I get hit by your petal+wind combo, intentionally, while inhaling and exhaling wind from my mouth - using the momentum of your attack to carry me off in a "safe-zone" behind me and to the side, out of reach of your attack. After floating from the air and landing safely to the ground - about long-range, I stomp the ground, making an underground tunnel form between us. I quickly exhale fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. Infusing Chakra and performing the "half-sheep" hand-seal, I cause the lava to erupt from the ground underneath you.

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.
    (What is he thinking now...All long-range attacks?)
    *Just as you stomp the ground, I spit out three mud balls aiming one at your head and two at your body*
    (Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Status
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader

Asuna appears in a tree,with a cup of tea watching the young shinobi spar,with a Bokken on her lap watching her sister spar.
    AsunaGoo Naruta-chan!!!!

Status
    Aug 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    Asuna appears in a tree,with a cup of tea watching the young shinobi spar,with a Bokken on her lap watching her sister spar.
    AsunaGoo Naruta-chan!!!!
    So..... you're not gonna help me..... Very mean of you. I could be your brother, son, something..... What would Jesus say?

(What is he thinking now...All long-range attacks?)
    *Just as you stomp the ground, I spit out three mud balls aiming one at your head and two at your body*
    (Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

I quickly reacted (as the mud-balls come into mid-range) performing the "Tiger" hand-seal, exhaling a fire stream and crumbling the mud balls in mid-air. After your attack was stopped, I dashing to the right (your left) - moving to position to your left-side, while performing hand-seals to initiate another fire attack. As I stopped to your left side, I exhale 4 volley of fire balls - concealing the shuriken in the flames - towards you.

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Status
    Nov 2011

So..... you're not gonna help me..... Very mean of you. I could be your brother, son, something..... What would Jesus say?
    lol Why should my little brother help you?

I quickly reacted (as the mud-balls come into mid-range) performing the "Tiger" hand-seal, exhaling a fire stream and crumbling the mud balls in mid-air. After your attack was stopped, I dashing to the right (your left) - moving to position to your left-side, while performing hand-seals to initiate another fire attack. As I stopped to your left side, I exhale 4 volley of fire balls - concealing the shuriken in the flames - towards you.

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.
    *As you dash to my left, I perform the Snake handseal when you just get in mid-range with me and create a cavern (with a opening between you and me) imprisoning you. Right after that, I perform the Tiger handseal creating a stream of fire into a circle of fire flaying through the air toward the opening. Followed by that, I perform three handseals and release a vortex of wind catching up the circle of fire, creating massive inferno in the cave*
    (Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Status
    Mar 2011
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

*Pops up and sits with asuna, also drinking tea*

Makenshi: Le lil-sis is being epic

Status
    Aug 2011

lol Why should my little brother help you?
    I'm dead.... see ---V

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]

*As you dash to my left, I perform the Snake handseal when you just get in mid-range with me and create a cavern (with a opening between you and me) imprisoning you. Right after that, I perform the Tiger handseal creating a stream of fire into a circle of fire flaying through the air toward the opening. Followed by that, I perform three handseals and release a vortex of wind catching up the circle of fire, creating massive inferno in the cave*
    (Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

.........You got me..... You got me. Are did you? O_o ...... I could die or wing it and survive (Just for the Ll's). I want to die, but for some reason, I don't wanna...... so..... I'm gon woop your as.......

Just as the corridor rises, I exhale several fire-dragon heads towards the inner-walls of the cavern, destroying the walls. Of course, it means that the cavern will collapse on me. However, as I approached the surface of the caverns grounds, I quickly stepped of: jumping upward from rock to rock, while performing the needed hand-seals, exhaling wind to cut the rocks into pieces as they are falling (risking only minor injury to my body). As I reach the top, I release a wind stream for the extra push to further my escape to the air above....

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

OK.....so- I don't know .... how you going to accept this as a valid move...... but.... I'm very confident..... that it would be a friendly.... "I'm let that slide B*cth"

Last edited by ᴀɴᴜʙɪs; 09-29-2012 at 07:19 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011

I'm dead.... see ---V

.........You got me..... You got me. Are did you? O_o ...... I could die or wing it and survive (Just for the Ll's). I want to die, but for some reason, I don't wanna...... so..... I'm gon woop your as.......

Just as the corridor rises, I exhale several fire-dragon heads towards the inner-walls of the cavern, destroying the walls. Of course, it means that the cavern will collapse on me. However, as I approached the surface of the caverns grounds, I quickly stepped of: jumping upward from rock to rock, while performing the needed hand-seals, exhaling wind to cut the rocks into pieces as they are falling (risking only minor injury to my body). As I reach the top, I release a wind stream for the extra push to further my escape to the air above....

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

OK.....so- I don't know .... how you going to accept this as a valid move...... but.... I'm very confident..... that it would be a friendly.... "I'm let that slide B*cth"
    No idea Just trying that out for the first time in my RP life

*As I see you reaching the top, I perform three handseals summoning a cyclone of petals that reaches you and attackes you just after when you released the wind stream*

*Then, I make two clones (N1 and N2) standing by my sides*

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.