Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Chapter 606 Youtube Review/Commentary

My thoughts I recorded on the most recent chapter of Naruto:

In case that link doesn't work: Link to My Channel

What do you think of why Obito turned evil? Do you think Juubi could have more influence on current events than we thought?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Chapter 606 Youtube Review/Commentary

Quote Originally Posted by gameove View Post
    that zetso u said that might come back . i think obito had to absorb him at sum point.hence when madara n obito first met up in the present . madara looked at his body n obito body twitched
    Just want to respond to this here, since it was in the wrong thread, but I found it very interesting. I really like this idea. Perhaps Obito has the ability to absorb any Zetsu he wishes to.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

I'm pretty sure that we can assume Uzumaki DNA is sufficient to unlock rinnegan when combined with Uchiha DNA, ie the sharingan. We have always known that Uzumaki was a distant relative to the senju and Zetsu directly states in this chapter that the Uzumaki are considered to be part of the Senju lineage:

From this, I think we have the exact confirmation that you stated you are hoping for in the future. I don't think Kishi can be anymore clear than this, Uzumaki DNA is a sufficient replacement for Senju DNA.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I'm pretty sure that we can assume Uzumaki DNA is sufficient to unlock rinnegan when combined with Uchiha DNA, ie the sharingan. We have always known that Uzumaki was a distant relative to the senju and Zetsu directly states in this chapter that the Uzumaki are considered to be part of the Senju lineage:

From this, I think we have the exact confirmation that you stated you are hoping for in the future. I don't think Kishi can be anymore clear than this, Uzumaki DNA is a sufficient replacement for Senju DNA.
    To be honest I missed Zetsu's statement of Nagato being of Senju Lineage in my read through. Nice catch that certainly does support the idea more that Uzamaki can be used in place of Senju. However it doesn't completely confirm it because being part of a lineage does not necessarily mean the person gains the same powers. Elder Brother is part of Rikudo's lineage but he only gained part of his power for instance.