White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Ichigo's attacks are long to mid range and Mugetsu will kill anyone who doesn't have that Hogyoku there's no evidence that Yamamoto could dodge either as Aizen was faster than Yamamoto as he was a transcended being.

Mugetsu/Dangai Ichigo > Yamamoto

Yamamoto > (Present) Ichigo
    First off Yamamoto>any ichigo we have seen so far..mugetsu will kill anybody without the hogyoku in them do you have proof of that..Wat makes you think Yamamoto won't match it's power...can ichigo even stand close to Yamamoto like he was to aizen when he did mugetsu ichigo most likely won't be able to take that heat?

Yamamoto is just to strong.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is stupid.

Yamamoto was NEVER < Mugetsu.

There is not a Shinigami alive (including Ichigo + Mask + Bankai + Plot) that is or has been stronger than Yamamoto. People need to get this through their heads.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    This is stupid.

Yamamoto was NEVER < Mugetsu.

There is not a Shinigami alive (including Ichigo + Mask + Bankai + Plot) that is or has been stronger than Yamamoto. People need to get this through their heads.
    ^^^ So true!!!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    First off Yamamoto>any ichigo we have seen so far..mugetsu will kill anybody without the hogyoku in them do you have proof of that..Wat makes you think Yamamoto won't match it's power...can ichigo even stand close to Yamamoto like he was to aizen when he did mugetsu ichigo most likely won't be able to take that heat?

Yamamoto is just to strong.
    Well for one Aizen was torn in half and despite being immortal he struggled to heal as he was completely torn in half.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Well for one Aizen was torn in half and despite being immortal he struggled to heal as he was completely torn in half.
    Aizen was never tore in half

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen was never tore in half
    Oh well I'll go with completely obliterated then...
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57630-...apter-421.html

In this page you see the effect the attack had on his body leaving him in half as believe it or not Aizen was hit from the front so the fact that his injuries also go to his back means they cut through him.

In this page Ichigo is surprised that Aizen can regenerate still and unless Yamamoto has the ability to regenerate...which he doesn't or he would of grew his arm back he would be screwed if he got hit by that attack.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-47594-...apter-393.html

In this page we have Aizen easily matching Yamamoto in speed unless of course I am mistaken and he's been caught in hypnosis but please prove it before just saying I am mistaken.

and this was the Aizen at his earliest stage of his evolution so imagine what what Aizen's final evolution form's speed would be like against Yamamoto.

So for dodging you can rule that out as Mugetsu Ichigo was faster than Aizen in his final evolution.

I'm not saying Yamamoto wouldn't put up a good fight I'm just saying if Ichigo landed a Mugetsu on him he would be killed instantly.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aizen only survived Mugetsu because it was after his fusion with Hogyoku that he was struck with it. I highlighted after, because we all know, that the moment he fused with Hogyoku completely, he became immortal. He was overpowered by Ichigo. But he couldn' die. Mugetsu was used only to show Hogyoku that Aizen could never achieve the power Ichigo had. It's clearly said that only when Ichigo used it Hogyoku stopped considering Aizen as its master.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Oh well I'll go with completely obliterated then...

In this page you see the effect the attack had on his body leaving him in half as believe it or not Aizen was hit from the front so the fact that his injuries also go to his back means they cut through him.

In this page Ichigo is surprised that Aizen can regenerate still and unless Yamamoto has the ability to regenerate...which he doesn't or he would of grew his arm back he would be screwed if he got hit by that attack.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-47594-...apter-393.html

In this page we have Aizen easily matching Yamamoto in speed unless of course I am mistaken and he's been caught in hypnosis but please prove it before just saying I am mistaken.

and this was the Aizen at his earliest stage of his evolution so imagine what what Aizen's final evolution form's speed would be like against Yamamoto.

So for dodging you can rule that out as Mugetsu Ichigo was faster than Aizen in his final evolution.

I'm not saying Yamamoto wouldn't put up a good fight I'm just saying if Ichigo landed a Mugetsu on him he would be killed instantly.
    He was not cut in half..anyway speed won't matter he will be overpowered an he can't stand close to yamamoto no way so he losses.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by mlickko View Post
    Aizen only survived Mugetsu because it was after his fusion with Hogyoku that he was struck with it. I highlighted after, because we all know, that the moment he fused with Hogyoku completely, he became immortal. He was overpowered by Ichigo. But he couldn' die. Mugetsu was used only to show Hogyoku that Aizen could never achieve the power Ichigo had. It's clearly said that only when Ichigo used it Hogyoku stopped considering Aizen as its master.
    Naw he been fused with the hogyoku completely don't you kno that already.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ichigo wins. Yama-jii doesn't even have any speed feats suggesting he could dodge a Mugestu, which would kill him in an instant.

Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was not cut in half..anyway speed won't matter he will be overpowered an he can't stand close to yamamoto no way so he losses.
    So you think an Ichigo who tanked a close range nuke from aizen broke through a level 90 + kidou from a hybrid aizen + hyogoku can not do what the "fake" juha bach was doing. He was clearly overpowering Aizen and even Aizen himself stated he took minmal damage from one of his strongest attacks. Therefore implying he had strong skin and a good defence. However Yammato's fires are probably hotter then Aizen's nuke but that's debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Ichigo wins. Yama-jii doesn't even have any speed feats suggesting he could dodge a Mugestu, which would kill him in an instant.
    I strongly believe Yammamoto would be sliced in half, why? Because Muguetsu splits dimensions not physically. So regardless of how powerful Yammamoto's defense is he is still vulnerable to Mugetsu's final attack. Regardless.........
    ^
    If anyone can counter this statement then I'll give this to Yammoto, if not then Mugetsu FTW

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    Aizen was so scared of Yama-jii so he created Wonderweiss SPECIALLY to seal Ryuujin Jakka (spelling ) it stole all flames of Ryuujin Jakka, so i think he couldn't use his Bankai at that moment, that's why he didn't use it,... AND he needed to be stabbed by Kyoka Suigetsu to make sure it IS Aizen, so it's hard to tell, personally? i think that Yama-jii owns Ichigo in all his forms
    This ^ Sums up almost everything what I think !
    His Sword was sealed with the fight with Aizen ... Aizen agreed that His Zanpakuto will overpower his Kyokasuigetsu .. So yeah hes hella Strong :y

"What do u think ! why I remained the Head captain for 1000 years ?! bcoz in past 1000 years No shinigami was born whos stronger than me " :D

Last edited by bl4ckJack; 10-08-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    This ^ Sums up almost everything what I think !
    His Sword was sealed with the fight with Aizen ... Aizen agreed that His Zanpakuto will overpower his Kyokasuigetsu .. So yeah hes hella Strong :y

"What do u think ! why I remained the Head captain for 1000 years ?! bcoz in past 1000 years No shinigami was born whos stronger than me " :D
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGodHax View Post

I strongly believe Yammamoto would be sliced in half, why? Because Muguetsu splits dimensions not physically. So regardless of how powerful Yammamoto's defense is he is still vulnerable to Mugetsu's final attack. Regardless.........
    ^
    If anyone can counter this statement then I'll give this to Yammoto, if not then Mugetsu FTW
    This

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGodHax View Post
    So you think an Ichigo who tanked a close range nuke from aizen broke through a level 90 + kidou from a hybrid aizen + hyogoku can not do what the "fake" juha bach was doing. He was clearly overpowering Aizen and even Aizen himself stated he took minmal damage from one of his strongest attacks. Therefore implying he had strong skin and a good defence. However Yammato's fires are probably hotter then Aizen's nuke but that's debatable.

^
    Oldest an strongest zanpacto aizen power was not great enough yet

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Love the evidence you proved there, outstanding.

Even despite giving you proof that Aizen was sliced in half you still refuse to believe it, lol look at his body there's a clean cut right through his back despite being hit from the front... explanation he was sliced in half.

So speed doesn't matter does it what manga are you reading there's no point in having power if you can't land a hit on someone also Mugetsu is an attack that is fired from long range, and Aizen a being that had evolved so much that a captain level shinigami couldn't sense his presence wasn't able to sense Ichigo's power why...because he had evolved far higher than Aizen had.

Come back with facts instead of plain beliefs I've proved all my claims while you have not.

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

I dunno....Ichigo/Mugetsu did take a Hado number 90 Black Coffin to the face!

Yamamoto's power could be even with him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Love the evidence you proved there, outstanding.

Even despite giving you proof that Aizen was sliced in half you still refuse to believe it, lol look at his body there's a clean cut right through his back despite being hit from the front... explanation he was sliced in half.

So speed doesn't matter does it what manga are you reading there's no point in having power if you can't land a hit on someone also Mugetsu is an attack that is fired from long range, and Aizen a being that had evolved so much that a captain level shinigami couldn't sense his presence wasn't able to sense Ichigo's power why...because he had evolved far higher than Aizen had.

Come back with facts instead of plain beliefs I've proved all my claims while you have not.
    He got sliced in half big deal not like he got turned to dust like Yamamoto would have done...Do you read the manga no one can sense ichigo power he traded his spiritual pressure in to increase his physical powers anyway...Yamamoto would be able to sense his power we talkin bout the oldest soul reaper ever he's just to overpowering

Yamamoto bankai was going to destroy soul society enough said.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

He got sliced in half big deal not like he got turned to dust like Yamamoto would have done...Do you read the manga no one can sense ichigo power he traded his spiritual pressure in to increase his physical powers anyway...Yamamoto would be able to sense his power we talkin bout the oldest soul reaper ever he's just to overpowering

Yamamoto bankai was going to destroy soul society enough said.
    Are you retarded he never traded his spiritual powers for physical powers that was Aizen trying to find a reason to why Ichigo was better than him my god you have to be the most stupidest person ever, are you saying physical powers break out of a high level kido or Mugetsu is a physical attack, you should reread the whole manga you seriously don't understand what happened.

No the reason no one could sense Ichigo's power was because he was on a completely different level to anyone.

Now your agreeing with me he got sliced in half...and Yamamoto would of turned him to dust you say...where's the proof I could easily say Rukia would turn Byakuya into ice in a fight but without proof I'd just sound retarded like you are now.

Again where's the proof Yamamoto would of been able to sense Ichigo's power, Aizen was a transcended being someone who surpassed Shinigami and hollows his power couldn't be detected by the likes of Yourichi, Urahara or Isshin all powerful Shinigami.

You also realize that Yamamoto's bankai would also destroy himself then if he destroyed soul society, but I thought I should tell you the reason Yamamoto's banaki is dangerous is not because of it's destructive power but because of the heat it was evaporating water from all over soul society.

You seriously need to stop fanboying over Yamamoto and look at facts instead of saying what you think would happen especially in this type of debate as three quarters of the time you just make stuff up.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Are you retarded he never traded his spiritual powers for physical powers that was Aizen trying to find a reason to why Ichigo was better than him my god you have to be the most stupidest person ever, are you saying physical powers break out of a high level kido or Mugetsu is a physical attack, you should reread the whole manga you seriously don't understand what happened.

No the reason no one could sense Ichigo's power was because he was on a completely different level to anyone.

Now your agreeing with me he got sliced in half...and Yamamoto would of turned him to dust you say...where's the proof I could easily say Rukia would turn Byakuya into ice in a fight but without proof I'd just sound retarded like you are now.

Again where's the proof Yamamoto would of been able to sense Ichigo's power, Aizen was a transcended being someone who surpassed Shinigami and hollows his power couldn't be detected by the likes of Yourichi, Urahara or Isshin all powerful Shinigami.

You also realize that Yamamoto's bankai would also destroy himself then if he destroyed soul society, but I thought I should tell you the reason Yamamoto's banaki is dangerous is not because of it's destructive power but because of the heat it was evaporating water from all over soul society.

You seriously need to stop fanboying over Yamamoto and look at facts instead of saying what you think would happen especially in this type of debate as three quarters of the time you just make stuff up.
    I agreed wit him being cut in half just to get it over with..Naw Wat aizen said was right he traded all that in for physical power..

Where's my proof my proof is that aizen saying he would lose Yamamoto his flames would have took out his hole body an he knos that that's why he made wonderwisse if not he would have been turned to nonthing just like allon..please don't ever say rukiya can turn byakuya to ice that's a stupid argument we kno she has no chance..but we kno Yamamoto has a chane at beating aizen..

His bankai is dangerous due to both power an heat you will turn to ash just from being close..An the power is also a huge factor take one hit and it's over..

I'm sorry but nobody can bet Yamamoto its as simple as that hes to over powering none of ichigo's attacks can even reach Yamamoto he has to keep his distance the hole fight ichigo won't win like that..if anything they both die cuz of his bankai heat or Yamamoto wins..wether he can sense their power or not they lose I'm pretty sure he can sense it though

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 10-09-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I agreed wit him being cut in half just to get it over with..Naw Wat aizen said was right he traded all that in for physical power..

Where's my proof my proof is that aizen saying he would lose Yamamoto his flames would have took out his hole body an he knos that that's why he made wonderwisse if not he would have been turned to nonthing just like allon..please don't ever say rukiya can turn byakuya to ice that's a stupid argument we kno she has no chance..but we kno Yamamoto has a chane at beating aizen..

His bankai is dangerous due to both power an heat you will turn to ash just from being close..An the power is also a huge factor take one hit and it's over..

I'm sorry but nobody can bet Yamamoto its as simple as that hes to over powering none of ichigo's attacks can even reach Yamamoto he has to keep his distance the hole fight ichigo won't win like that..if anything they both die cuz of his bankai heat or Yamamoto wins..wether he can sense their power or not they lose I'm pretty sure he can sense it though
    All I heard in that was I'm pretty sure and I think but still no proof and as I said Aizen didn't know what the deal was with Ichigo being a higher level he thought when Ichigo stopped his blade that it was him being physically stronger but Ichigo said it himself his power is stronger than the one Aizen had.

If Aizen was so correct how come he was unable to see it was Ichigo's power that destroyed the mountain.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html

These are all pages where Aizen thought he understood Ichigo's power but as you can clearly see he didn't.

The Aizen that said he would lost to Yamamoto was the Aizen that wasn't evolved into a transcended being that was the Aizen Isshin Kurosaki seemed to be level with but when Aizen evolved he defeated him easily, what proof do you have Yamamoto could defeat the transcended Aizen...none.

Oh I know how is Bankai's dangerous but as I said if used it right it can be destructive but it's more dangerous by the fact it evaporates water instantly and that's why he doesn't use it.

You say nobody can beat Yamamoto huh? so Yamamoto was lying on the ground burnt and half dead with Aizen over him ready to kill him because he won? So he isn't going to be defeated by the real Juha huh? Yamamoto is powerful stronger than any captain I won't deny that he's even stronger than the present Ichigo but he's also overrated hate, flame me as much as you like it's true, he's been hyped up from the start up to the point where people make things up about his abilities and what he can do.

Ichigo doesn't have to be close to Yamamoto like I've said but since you still don't believe it here look yourself.

The range of the technique as you can see is quite far.

Also why can't I say Rukia is stronger than Byakuya without backing it up that's all you've ever done, who knows she may have gained Bankai and never used it because she was afraid it would get stolen...you see what I'm doing I'm making stuff up like you do. I could even go as far to say Ishida is stronger than Byakuya.

Stop just putting what you think would happen and back your conclusions with proof and logic.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

All I heard in that was I'm pretty sure and I think but still no proof and as I said Aizen didn't know what the deal was with Ichigo being a higher level he thought when Ichigo stopped his blade that it was him being physically stronger but Ichigo said it himself his power is stronger than the one Aizen had.

If Aizen was so correct how come he was unable to see it was Ichigo's power that destroyed the mountain.

These are all pages where Aizen thought he understood Ichigo's power but as you can clearly see he didn't.

The Aizen that said he would lost to Yamamoto was the Aizen that wasn't evolved into a transcended being that was the Aizen Isshin Kurosaki seemed to be level with but when Aizen evolved he defeated him easily, what proof do you have Yamamoto could defeat the transcended Aizen...none.

Oh I know how is Bankai's dangerous but as I said if used it right it can be destructive but it's more dangerous by the fact it evaporates water instantly and that's why he doesn't use it.

You say nobody can beat Yamamoto huh? so Yamamoto was lying on the ground burnt and half dead with Aizen over him ready to kill him because he won? So he isn't going to be defeated by the real Juha huh? Yamamoto is powerful stronger than any captain I won't deny that he's even stronger than the present Ichigo but he's also overrated hate, flame me as much as you like it's true, he's been hyped up from the start up to the point where people make things up about his abilities and what he can do.

Ichigo doesn't have to be close to Yamamoto like I've said but since you still don't believe it here look yourself.

The range of the technique as you can see is quite far.

Also why can't I say Rukia is stronger than Byakuya without backing it up that's all you've ever done, who knows she may have gained Bankai and never used it because she was afraid it would get stolen...you see what I'm doing I'm making stuff up like you do. I could even go as far to say Ishida is stronger than Byakuya.

Stop just putting what you think would happen and back your conclusions with proof and logic.
    First wer going to address the byakuya thing we all kno even if rukiya got bankai she still won't be stronger that byakuya. We all knew Yamamoto was stronger than aizen from the start anyway I'm off Dat.

Why was aizen unable to tell it was ichigo power becuz he was full of himself he thought everything came from him an what does this have to do with anything he can't sense ichigo power cuz he got rid of his spiritual pressure aizen thought it was him cuz he just got this upgrade of power Wat can I say sometimes people think they did something when it was someone else doing..

What are you trying to say lol Yamamoto would defeat isshin in no time won't even be a match do I don't kno where ur going with that one.

Yea his bankai is hot but the reason he does not use it becuz he don't need to notice the power of his shikai can Probly take out soul society if not then most of it..

at this next part do you not kno that his sowed flames wer stolen..his flames wer the reason aizen won he got beat by his own flames not aizen..none of the Quincy can match Yamamoto strength they have to still his bankai if not they all die.

About mugetsu aizen could have moved we all kno that but it's an anime do he going to stay there its just like dbz they don't move they stand there..Yamamoto is strong he can match the power of mugetsu.

And what proof you have that aizen can beat Yamamoto I gave you my proof an that is aizen making wonderwisse..EASY

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"

Current Ichigo is no where near the Final Ichigo form... And nor he will ever become the "next" Yammamoto.

And Old man Yamma's Bankai > anything Ichigo has.

Only person who CAN be as strong as Yammamoto or has shown the potential.. is Kenpachi Zaraki. Shall I remind you that his own name is a foreshadowing. And that he technically beat Ichigo. But never mind that.

Old man Yamma's Bankai is far more superior and also his Reitsu is superior , His physical strength is too much to take. If Ichigo has speed.. Old Man Yamma has strength.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

First wer going to address the byakuya thing we all kno even if rukiya got bankai she still won't be stronger that byakuya. We all knew Yamamoto was stronger than aizen from the start anyway I'm off Dat.

Why was aizen unable to tell it was ichigo power becuz he was full of himself he thought everything came from him an what does this have to do with anything he can't sense ichigo power cuz he got rid of his spiritual pressure aizen thought it was him cuz he just got this upgrade of power Wat can I say sometimes people think they did something when it was someone else doing..

What are you trying to say lol Yamamoto would defeat isshin in no time won't even be a match do I don't kno where ur going with that one.

Yea his bankai is hot but the reason he does not use it becuz he don't need to notice the power of his shikai can Probly take out soul society if not then most of it..

at this next part do you not kno that his sowed flames wer stolen..his flames wer the reason aizen won he got beat by his own flames not aizen..none of the Quincy can match Yamamoto strength they have to still his bankai if not they all die.

About mugetsu aizen could have moved we all kno that but it's an anime do he going to stay there its just like dbz they don't move they stand there..Yamamoto is strong he can match the power of mugetsu.

And what proof you have that aizen can beat Yamamoto I gave you my proof an that is aizen making wonderwisse..EASY
    Alright I see what your doing, with the Byakuya thing I knew you'd try protect him in an argument you've done it before when you've said he was better than Urahara and Yourichi, but all you did was make stuff up so seeing as I was right why should I believe anything some one like you has to say, I'm not biased when it comes to my conclusions I say it how I see it not how I want it to go.

No Aizen never knew what Ichigo's power was, at first he though Ichigo had discarded his spirit pressure for strength but he never as he used moves that required him to have spirit pressure, but what your not getting is that Aizen was evolved not just his simple form where he made captains look like fodder and Ichigo made the evolved Aizen look like fodder.

I never said Isshin was stronger because to much is unknown about him however I will tell you that he fought on even ground with Aizen without using Shikai while captains like Shunsei, Ukitake and plenty others were destroyed effortlessly, what I was pointing out is for someone who has the ability to take on Aizen while not using Shikai is incredible, also he was an ex captain as well and no one knows which division.

Never said Yamamoto's bankai couldn't destroy Soul Society but it's not meant in the way you think it's meant, his Banaki could destroy Soul Society by taking away the water ultimately destroying everything, you probably think it means with one swing Yamamoto could destroy soul society.

You say his flames were stolen, pfft it's called being smart you can't win a battle based purely on speed and strength personally I think Yamamoto should of suspected that Aizen may try to seal off his swords ability in my eyes it's all fair the numbers were slightly more on the Shinigami side but hey Aizen and Wonderwiess vs The vizards and captains why the hell not let Aizen use one person to help him and at the end of the day Yamamoto was the one grovelling at Aizens feet.

None of the Quincy can match him you say so Yamamoto is going to beat Juha then everyone's going to be happy end of story, no it's not going to happen.

Oh so Aizen could of moved could he? where's the proof it's alright saying he could have but he never which to me shows that the attack was to fast for him, also if anything Yamamoto is someone who prefers to take an attack he took a stab wound from Aizen to find out his location, also no proof that Yamamoto could dodge or match the power as Mugetsu has shown a lot more power behind it that Yamamoto's attack.

So you want to see more proof huh?

http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html

These are all pages of Aizen outsmarting Yamamoto and therefore beating him in battle say what you want like he used wonderwiess...so Yamamoto used the other captains to try weaken Aizen as well.

Also you've never proved a single one of your claims you've just wrongly described what happened in the manga.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Alright I see what your doing, with the Byakuya thing I knew you'd try protect him in an argument you've done it before when you've said he was better than Urahara and Yourichi, but all you did was make stuff up so seeing as I was right why should I believe anything some one like you has to say, I'm not biased when it comes to my conclusions I say it how I see it not how I want it to go.

No Aizen never knew what Ichigo's power was, at first he though Ichigo had discarded his spirit pressure for strength but he never as he used moves that required him to have spirit pressure, but what your not getting is that Aizen was evolved not just his simple form where he made captains look like fodder and Ichigo made the evolved Aizen look like fodder.

I never said Isshin was stronger because to much is unknown about him however I will tell you that he fought on even ground with Aizen without using Shikai while captains like Shunsei, Ukitake and plenty others were destroyed effortlessly, what I was pointing out is for someone who has the ability to take on Aizen while not using Shikai is incredible, also he was an ex captain as well and no one knows which division.

Never said Yamamoto's bankai couldn't destroy Soul Society but it's not meant in the way you think it's meant, his Banaki could destroy Soul Society by taking away the water ultimately destroying everything, you probably think it means with one swing Yamamoto could destroy soul society.

You say his flames were stolen, pfft it's called being smart you can't win a battle based purely on speed and strength personally I think Yamamoto should of suspected that Aizen may try to seal off his swords ability in my eyes it's all fair the numbers were slightly more on the Shinigami side but hey Aizen and Wonderwiess vs The vizards and captains why the hell not let Aizen use one person to help him and at the end of the day Yamamoto was the one grovelling at Aizens feet.

None of the Quincy can match him you say so Yamamoto is going to beat Juha then everyone's going to be happy end of story, no it's not going to happen.

Oh so Aizen could of moved could he? where's the proof it's alright saying he could have but he never which to me shows that the attack was to fast for him, also if anything Yamamoto is someone who prefers to take an attack he took a stab wound from Aizen to find out his location, also no proof that Yamamoto could dodge or match the power as Mugetsu has shown a lot more power behind it that Yamamoto's attack.

So you want to see more proof huh?

These are all pages of Aizen outsmarting Yamamoto and therefore beating him in battle say what you want like he used wonderwiess...so Yamamoto used the other captains to try weaken Aizen as well.

Also you've never proved a single one of your claims you've just wrongly described what happened in the manga.
    hahah alright let me start..don't ever compare rukiya to byakuya that was so stupid of an argument to try an make a point..about that byakuya vs urahara thing yea like I said urahara has not shown enough power yet to be able to beat byakuya an I said at best it will be a tie at the moment untill I see more from urahara.

isshin was not in his sword shikai like the other captians was that's why they had a hard time with him plus aizen body was starting to tire aswell he did not fight aizen like the other captians did..isshin a former captian Please give me proof of that?

do you read it's not the fact he is taking water from everywhere it's the heat Yamamoto said the soul society will turn to ash kno why cuz of the heat the heat is causing all of this to happen ITS THE HEAT like I said befor the Quincy said if I did not have the blunt vene on him he would have turned to ash by now IT'S THE HEAT.

so now aizen can't beat him he needs help now from wonderwisse he took away Yamamoto most greatest power an lol ate you forgetting bout the espada gun an tosen lol don't leave them out they all helped..lol yea Yamamoto was at his feet from his own power not cuz of aizen thoe..

once again his flames wer stolen by the Quincy as well cuz they kno they don't stand a chance if he has them every time Yamamoto gets beat its by his own power simple..

An yes aizen could have moved but anime will be anime they will just stand there..an prove to me that Yamamoto can't dodge his attack or match it I'll wait?

an he did not use the captains like aizen used wonderwisse they did not take away aizen's ability..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm sorry but nobody can bet Yamamoto its as simple as that hes to over powering
    Haha, lol