White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

Quote Originally Posted by yoyourock View Post
    Haha, lol
    Are you laughing becuz he is dead?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    hahah alright let me start..don't ever compare rukiya to byakuya that was so stupid of an argument to try an make a point..about that byakuya vs urahara thing yea like I said urahara has not shown enough power yet to be able to beat byakuya an I said at best it will be a tie at the moment untill I see more from urahara.

isshin was not in his sword shikai like the other captians was that's why they had a hard time with him plus aizen body was starting to tire aswell he did not fight aizen like the other captians did..isshin a former captian Please give me proof of that?

do you read it's not the fact he is taking water from everywhere it's the heat Yamamoto said the soul society will turn to ash kno why cuz of the heat the heat is causing all of this to happen ITS THE HEAT like I said befor the Quincy said if I did not have the blunt vene on him he would have turned to ash by now IT'S THE HEAT.

so now aizen can't beat him he needs help now from wonderwisse he took away Yamamoto most greatest power an lol ate you forgetting bout the espada gun an tosen lol don't leave them out they all helped..lol yea Yamamoto was at his feet from his own power not cuz of aizen thoe..

once again his flames wer stolen by the Quincy as well cuz they kno they don't stand a chance if he has them every time Yamamoto gets beat its by his own power simple..

An yes aizen could have moved but anime will be anime they will just stand there..an prove to me that Yamamoto can't dodge his attack or match it I'll wait?

an he did not use the captains like aizen used wonderwisse they did not take away aizen's ability..
    Your clearly not getting the manga at all and to say Isshin wasn't a captain you want proof why don't you look at the giant white captain cape on his shoulder, jeez you'd think you would know that without me telling you.

You say Aizen can't beat him...well guess what he did and yeah he defeated him by making him use his own power he got owned if Aizen was smart enough to make Yamamoto do that then to me Aizen is clearly stronger you can say but his sword is more powerful, so Aizen used his intelligence to defeat Yamamoto.

When was his flames stolen by quincy, Juha stole them once he raped him and here we are again I've shown you a link to a page where Aizens speed in his normal form matched that of Yamamoto go look at it.

No it's all fair, it's just the captains were unable to do anything to Aizen while Aizen was able to do something to Yamamoto.

Oh and guess what Yamamoto is dead now so hey he's not the strongest.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Your clearly not getting the manga at all and to say Isshin wasn't a captain you want proof why don't you look at the giant white captain cape on his shoulder, jeez you'd think you would know that without me telling you.

You say Aizen can't beat him...well guess what he did and yeah he defeated him by making him use his own power he got owned if Aizen was smart enough to make Yamamoto do that then to me Aizen is clearly stronger you can say but his sword is more powerful, so Aizen used his intelligence to defeat Yamamoto.

When was his flames stolen by quincy, Juha stole them once he raped him and here we are again I've shown you a link to a page where Aizens speed in his normal form matched that of Yamamoto go look at it.

No it's all fair, it's just the captains were unable to do anything to Aizen while Aizen was able to do something to Yamamoto.

Oh and guess what Yamamoto is dead now so hey he's not the strongest.
    does that cape thing have a number on it lol need more proof..

I can tell I'm winning this argument lol..yea aizen can't beat him alone by his self yes point proven.

yea his flames wer stolen you see what happens when he has them ask juha twin brother all you need to do is steal them once cuz they are the strongest thing ever..lol please make sense when you type. when was his flame stolen by the Quincy dumass juha is a Quincy lol..

LOl aizen is fast as hell are how quick he he got to ichigo when they wer in the fake karakura town but when Yamamoto attacked him he was most likely useing his shikai untill he stabbed Yamamoto so yea..

Aizen did nonthing to Yamamoto it was all wonderwisse an his own flames that hurt yamamoto..I'm talking bout a one on one match now you adding other people in it lol..

Even while Yamamoto is dead he still the strongest an his flames are now with juha..even while dead we will see his almighty flames crush people.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    does that cape thing have a number on it lol need more proof..

I can tell I'm winning this argument lol..yea aizen can't beat him alone by his self yes point proven.

yea his flames wer stolen you see what happens when he has them ask juha twin brother all you need to do is steal them once cuz they are the strongest thing ever..lol please make sense when you type. when was his flame stolen by the Quincy dumass juha is a Quincy lol..

LOl aizen is fast as hell are how quick he he got to ichigo when they wer in the fake karakura town but when Yamamoto attacked him he was most likely useing his shikai untill he stabbed Yamamoto so yea..

Aizen did nonthing to Yamamoto it was all wonderwisse an his own flames that hurt yamamoto..I'm talking bout a one on one match now you adding other people in it lol..

Even while Yamamoto is dead he still the strongest an his flames are now with juha..even while dead we will see his almighty flames crush people.
    You say you tell your winning lol, how sad. point is Yamamoto was defeated doesn't matter how many people in the end when it was Aizen vs Yamamoto Aizen won.

Also how stupid are you so because you can't see his number it doesn't mean anything, I could say that in one of the fillers Isshin's cape has been shown to have a zero on it but I left it out due to it being filler the fact that Isshin compares himself to captain level and holds a captain's cape proves more than enough to me.

I can't believe you just told me to make sense when half of your post is completely misspelled and difficult to understand I have to double check what you say half the time, Juha may have stolen it but that was because he was powerful enough to do it even when no other quincy could do it, also Juha beat him without any special techniques it was one swipe and bang he's finished like fodder.

Ok this part was difficult to understand, but what I got was you said most likely and yet you say I don't provide proof pity your quite stupid also as I said in a previous post prove to me he was using shikai and I'll agree all we see is Aizen appear behind him and from the look of it, it was pure speed and that was still his first form, so nice try.

So Aizen never planned for wonderwiess to steal his swords ability never planned out that Yamamoto would stop the flames exploding man gtfo he clearly outsmarted him and beat him so again nice try.

Ha you mean he was the strongest, I never said he wasn't the strongest at this point, I'm saying Ichigo was the strongest back when he beat Aizen but when he lost that power Yamamoto became the strongest, and now guess what he's dead so all this bragging about how powerful he is, is useless because at the end of the day he's cut in half laying on the floor waiting for someone to save soul society...oh and for the record he'll be surpassed by the main character if you were to give Ichigo 1000 years plus worth of training he would make Yamamoto now look pathetic.

I've grown tired of posting links to pages proving my point while you have not and just made BS claims that have no proof so I'm stopping here as I don't usually argue with stupid people who's IQ is lower than that of a goldfish. Have a nice day.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You say you tell your winning lol, how sad. point is Yamamoto was defeated doesn't matter how many people in the end when it was Aizen vs Yamamoto Aizen won.

Also how stupid are you so because you can't see his number it doesn't mean anything, I could say that in one of the fillers Isshin's cape has been shown to have a zero on it but I left it out due to it being filler the fact that Isshin compares himself to captain level and holds a captain's cape proves more than enough to me.

I can't believe you just told me to make sense when half of your post is completely misspelled and difficult to understand I have to double check what you say half the time, Juha may have stolen it but that was because he was powerful enough to do it even when no other quincy could do it, also Juha beat him without any special techniques it was one swipe and bang he's finished like fodder.

Ok this part was difficult to understand, but what I got was you said most likely and yet you say I don't provide proof pity your quite stupid also as I said in a previous post prove to me he was using shikai and I'll agree all we see is Aizen appear behind him and from the look of it, it was pure speed and that was still his first form, so nice try.

So Aizen never planned for wonderwiess to steal his swords ability never planned out that Yamamoto would stop the flames exploding man gtfo he clearly outsmarted him and beat him so again nice try.

Ha you mean he was the strongest, I never said he wasn't the strongest at this point, I'm saying Ichigo was the strongest back when he beat Aizen but when he lost that power Yamamoto became the strongest, and now guess what he's dead so all this bragging about how powerful he is, is useless because at the end of the day he's cut in half laying on the floor waiting for someone to save soul society...oh and for the record he'll be surpassed by the main character if you were to give Ichigo 1000 years plus worth of training he would make Yamamoto now look pathetic.

I've grown tired of posting links to pages proving my point while you have not and just made BS claims that have no proof so I'm stopping here as I don't usually argue with stupid people who's IQ is lower than that of a goldfish. Have a nice day.
    Hokage, don't waste your time with this kid. Talking to him is like talking to a wall. He's proved on several occasions that he's as dumb as a nail.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

it's was never Yamamoto vs aizen it was Yamamoto vs wonderwisse lol.

Please show me the filler ep that ur talkin bout I really need to see it.

LOl yea he stole Yamamoto flames that's the biggest point they can't beat him if he has them..he don't beds no other speacial power to beat Yamamoto you already stole his greatest power cuz you can't beat him if he has it..an on top of that juha an Yamamoto are like the same age yea juha is strong but not in Yamamoto level he remembered the beat down yamamoto gave him the first time they fought an then had to come up with a plan cuz he knew he was no match.

What proof do I have that he was useing shikai..the fact that he told shinji when did you think I was not useing it that lets me kno he was useing it simPle as that.

Yea like I said he did not win a one on one fight against Yamamoto so you fail big time aizen said him self that Yamamoto would over power him an win..so I rest my case there.

Well ichigo will not get 1009 years of training so you fail there aswell..even when dead he is still the strongest I kno it's retarted that he was so strong but you just have to accept that he stronger than mugetsu an aizen. He had over a thousand years of training lol what do you expect..

Yea I win like always EASY.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Hokage, don't waste your time with this kid. Talking to him is like talking to a wall. He's proved on several occasions that he's as dumb as a nail.
    Yea dats right I beat you aswell..another Easy win hahaha y'all suck at arguing

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 10-11-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Current Ichigo is no where near the Final Ichigo form... And nor he will ever become the "next" Yammamoto.

And Old man Yamma's Bankai > anything Ichigo has.

Only person who CAN be as strong as Yammamoto or has shown the potential.. is Kenpachi Zaraki. Shall I remind you that his own name is a foreshadowing. And that he technically beat Ichigo. But never mind that.

Old man Yamma's Bankai is far more superior and also his Reitsu is superior , His physical strength is too much to take. If Ichigo has speed.. Old Man Yamma has strength.
    http://www.mangahit.com/bleach/505/17
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyourock View Post
    Haha, lol
    This^

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dangai ichigo and final form aizen transcend both hollows and soul reapers alike. ichigo was so strong aizen litteraly coulnt even sense his reiatsu.he also blocked aizens sword at full power.not to mention he effortlessly broke a 90's level bakudo with the full power incantation.

yammato is cool as hell but dangai ichigo is on a completely different level

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

A fraction of Yama-jii's shikai was sealed in the body of Wonderweiss. Were those flames to be released all at once all the captains/vizards/espada and an area many times the size of karakura town would have turned to ash. Using just his body, Yama-jii was able to smother this explosion so that none of that happened, and he survived with enough strength to use one of the most powerful kido shown thus far.

But no, Bankai Yammamoto is waaaay weaker than Mugetsu Ichigo.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aizen used wonderweiss to seal away yamamoto's zanpakto
    Ryuujin Jakka so that yamaji won't be able to use his Bankai.
    Aizen himself remarked that if he fought against yamaji yamaji's
    Strength would ultimately surpass his own.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by myanma View Post
    Aizen used wonderweiss to seal away yamamoto's zanpakto
    Ryuujin Jakka so that yamaji won't be able to use his Bankai.
    Aizen himself remarked that if he fought against yamaji yamaji's
    Strength would ultimately surpass his own.
    That was base aizen..i highly doubt someone even as smart as aizen could perdict how much stronger he'd get.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Butterfly aizens reiatsu is undetectable to captain level soul reapers.he was able to move from a mid range position to gin so fast,he literally couldn't even react.he was so fast he one shotted him.

ichigos reiatsu is undetectble by final form aizen.so think about it.

ichigo speed blitzed aizen,who speed blitzed a captain.ichigo blocked his full power sword swibng with only his hand

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    Butterfly aizens reiatsu is undetectable to captain level soul reapers.he was able to move from a mid range position to gin so fast,he literally couldn't even react.he was so fast he one shotted him.

ichigos reiatsu is undetectble by final form aizen.so think about it.

ichigo speed blitzed aizen,who speed blitzed a captain.ichigo blocked his full power sword swibng with only his hand
    Yea he speed blitz gin not Yamamoto

Page 3 of 3 « First 123