View Poll Results: Yes or No

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course he has

    8 38.10%
  • No, not even close

    2 9.52%
  • Their on Par

    10 47.62%
  • R.I.P Kenpachi/Byakuya

    2 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 64
  1. #41
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,589
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    I dunno....Ichigo/Mugetsu did take a Hado number 90 Black Coffin to the face!

    Yamamoto's power could be even with him.
     
         

  2. #42
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Love the evidence you proved there, outstanding.

    Even despite giving you proof that Aizen was sliced in half you still refuse to believe it, lol look at his body there's a clean cut right through his back despite being hit from the front... explanation he was sliced in half.

    So speed doesn't matter does it what manga are you reading there's no point in having power if you can't land a hit on someone also Mugetsu is an attack that is fired from long range, and Aizen a being that had evolved so much that a captain level shinigami couldn't sense his presence wasn't able to sense Ichigo's power why...because he had evolved far higher than Aizen had.

    Come back with facts instead of plain beliefs I've proved all my claims while you have not.
    He got sliced in half big deal not like he got turned to dust like Yamamoto would have done...Do you read the manga no one can sense ichigo power he traded his spiritual pressure in to increase his physical powers anyway...Yamamoto would be able to sense his power we talkin bout the oldest soul reaper ever he's just to overpowering

    Yamamoto bankai was going to destroy soul society enough said.
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    He got sliced in half big deal not like he got turned to dust like Yamamoto would have done...Do you read the manga no one can sense ichigo power he traded his spiritual pressure in to increase his physical powers anyway...Yamamoto would be able to sense his power we talkin bout the oldest soul reaper ever he's just to overpowering

    Yamamoto bankai was going to destroy soul society enough said.
    Are you retarded he never traded his spiritual powers for physical powers that was Aizen trying to find a reason to why Ichigo was better than him my god you have to be the most stupidest person ever, are you saying physical powers break out of a high level kido or Mugetsu is a physical attack, you should reread the whole manga you seriously don't understand what happened.

    No the reason no one could sense Ichigo's power was because he was on a completely different level to anyone.

    Now your agreeing with me he got sliced in half...and Yamamoto would of turned him to dust you say...where's the proof I could easily say Rukia would turn Byakuya into ice in a fight but without proof I'd just sound retarded like you are now.

    Again where's the proof Yamamoto would of been able to sense Ichigo's power, Aizen was a transcended being someone who surpassed Shinigami and hollows his power couldn't be detected by the likes of Yourichi, Urahara or Isshin all powerful Shinigami.

    You also realize that Yamamoto's bankai would also destroy himself then if he destroyed soul society, but I thought I should tell you the reason Yamamoto's banaki is dangerous is not because of it's destructive power but because of the heat it was evaporating water from all over soul society.

    You seriously need to stop fanboying over Yamamoto and look at facts instead of saying what you think would happen especially in this type of debate as three quarters of the time you just make stuff up.
     
         

  4. #44
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Are you retarded he never traded his spiritual powers for physical powers that was Aizen trying to find a reason to why Ichigo was better than him my god you have to be the most stupidest person ever, are you saying physical powers break out of a high level kido or Mugetsu is a physical attack, you should reread the whole manga you seriously don't understand what happened.

    No the reason no one could sense Ichigo's power was because he was on a completely different level to anyone.

    Now your agreeing with me he got sliced in half...and Yamamoto would of turned him to dust you say...where's the proof I could easily say Rukia would turn Byakuya into ice in a fight but without proof I'd just sound retarded like you are now.

    Again where's the proof Yamamoto would of been able to sense Ichigo's power, Aizen was a transcended being someone who surpassed Shinigami and hollows his power couldn't be detected by the likes of Yourichi, Urahara or Isshin all powerful Shinigami.

    You also realize that Yamamoto's bankai would also destroy himself then if he destroyed soul society, but I thought I should tell you the reason Yamamoto's banaki is dangerous is not because of it's destructive power but because of the heat it was evaporating water from all over soul society.

    You seriously need to stop fanboying over Yamamoto and look at facts instead of saying what you think would happen especially in this type of debate as three quarters of the time you just make stuff up.
    I agreed wit him being cut in half just to get it over with..Naw Wat aizen said was right he traded all that in for physical power..

    Where's my proof my proof is that aizen saying he would lose Yamamoto his flames would have took out his hole body an he knos that that's why he made wonderwisse if not he would have been turned to nonthing just like allon..please don't ever say rukiya can turn byakuya to ice that's a stupid argument we kno she has no chance..but we kno Yamamoto has a chane at beating aizen..

    His bankai is dangerous due to both power an heat you will turn to ash just from being close..An the power is also a huge factor take one hit and it's over..

    I'm sorry but nobody can bet Yamamoto its as simple as that hes to over powering none of ichigo's attacks can even reach Yamamoto he has to keep his distance the hole fight ichigo won't win like that..if anything they both die cuz of his bankai heat or Yamamoto wins..wether he can sense their power or not they lose I'm pretty sure he can sense it though
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 10-09-2012 at 04:24 PM.

  5. #45
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I agreed wit him being cut in half just to get it over with..Naw Wat aizen said was right he traded all that in for physical power..

    Where's my proof my proof is that aizen saying he would lose Yamamoto his flames would have took out his hole body an he knos that that's why he made wonderwisse if not he would have been turned to nonthing just like allon..please don't ever say rukiya can turn byakuya to ice that's a stupid argument we kno she has no chance..but we kno Yamamoto has a chane at beating aizen..

    His bankai is dangerous due to both power an heat you will turn to ash just from being close..An the power is also a huge factor take one hit and it's over..

    I'm sorry but nobody can bet Yamamoto its as simple as that hes to over powering none of ichigo's attacks can even reach Yamamoto he has to keep his distance the hole fight ichigo won't win like that..if anything they both die cuz of his bankai heat or Yamamoto wins..wether he can sense their power or not they lose I'm pretty sure he can sense it though
    All I heard in that was I'm pretty sure and I think but still no proof and as I said Aizen didn't know what the deal was with Ichigo being a higher level he thought when Ichigo stopped his blade that it was him being physically stronger but Ichigo said it himself his power is stronger than the one Aizen had.

    If Aizen was so correct how come he was unable to see it was Ichigo's power that destroyed the mountain.

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html

    These are all pages where Aizen thought he understood Ichigo's power but as you can clearly see he didn't.

    The Aizen that said he would lost to Yamamoto was the Aizen that wasn't evolved into a transcended being that was the Aizen Isshin Kurosaki seemed to be level with but when Aizen evolved he defeated him easily, what proof do you have Yamamoto could defeat the transcended Aizen...none.

    Oh I know how is Bankai's dangerous but as I said if used it right it can be destructive but it's more dangerous by the fact it evaporates water instantly and that's why he doesn't use it.

    You say nobody can beat Yamamoto huh? so Yamamoto was lying on the ground burnt and half dead with Aizen over him ready to kill him because he won? So he isn't going to be defeated by the real Juha huh? Yamamoto is powerful stronger than any captain I won't deny that he's even stronger than the present Ichigo but he's also overrated hate, flame me as much as you like it's true, he's been hyped up from the start up to the point where people make things up about his abilities and what he can do.

    Ichigo doesn't have to be close to Yamamoto like I've said but since you still don't believe it here look yourself.

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html

    The range of the technique as you can see is quite far.

    Also why can't I say Rukia is stronger than Byakuya without backing it up that's all you've ever done, who knows she may have gained Bankai and never used it because she was afraid it would get stolen...you see what I'm doing I'm making stuff up like you do. I could even go as far to say Ishida is stronger than Byakuya.

    Stop just putting what you think would happen and back your conclusions with proof and logic.
     
         

  6. #46
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    All I heard in that was I'm pretty sure and I think but still no proof and as I said Aizen didn't know what the deal was with Ichigo being a higher level he thought when Ichigo stopped his blade that it was him being physically stronger but Ichigo said it himself his power is stronger than the one Aizen had.

    If Aizen was so correct how come he was unable to see it was Ichigo's power that destroyed the mountain.

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57111-...apter-418.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html

    These are all pages where Aizen thought he understood Ichigo's power but as you can clearly see he didn't.

    The Aizen that said he would lost to Yamamoto was the Aizen that wasn't evolved into a transcended being that was the Aizen Isshin Kurosaki seemed to be level with but when Aizen evolved he defeated him easily, what proof do you have Yamamoto could defeat the transcended Aizen...none.

    Oh I know how is Bankai's dangerous but as I said if used it right it can be destructive but it's more dangerous by the fact it evaporates water instantly and that's why he doesn't use it.

    You say nobody can beat Yamamoto huh? so Yamamoto was lying on the ground burnt and half dead with Aizen over him ready to kill him because he won? So he isn't going to be defeated by the real Juha huh? Yamamoto is powerful stronger than any captain I won't deny that he's even stronger than the present Ichigo but he's also overrated hate, flame me as much as you like it's true, he's been hyped up from the start up to the point where people make things up about his abilities and what he can do.

    Ichigo doesn't have to be close to Yamamoto like I've said but since you still don't believe it here look yourself.

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57474-...apter-420.html

    The range of the technique as you can see is quite far.

    Also why can't I say Rukia is stronger than Byakuya without backing it up that's all you've ever done, who knows she may have gained Bankai and never used it because she was afraid it would get stolen...you see what I'm doing I'm making stuff up like you do. I could even go as far to say Ishida is stronger than Byakuya.

    Stop just putting what you think would happen and back your conclusions with proof and logic.
    First wer going to address the byakuya thing we all kno even if rukiya got bankai she still won't be stronger that byakuya. We all knew Yamamoto was stronger than aizen from the start anyway I'm off Dat.

    Why was aizen unable to tell it was ichigo power becuz he was full of himself he thought everything came from him an what does this have to do with anything he can't sense ichigo power cuz he got rid of his spiritual pressure aizen thought it was him cuz he just got this upgrade of power Wat can I say sometimes people think they did something when it was someone else doing..

    What are you trying to say lol Yamamoto would defeat isshin in no time won't even be a match do I don't kno where ur going with that one.

    Yea his bankai is hot but the reason he does not use it becuz he don't need to notice the power of his shikai can Probly take out soul society if not then most of it..

    at this next part do you not kno that his sowed flames wer stolen..his flames wer the reason aizen won he got beat by his own flames not aizen..none of the Quincy can match Yamamoto strength they have to still his bankai if not they all die.

    About mugetsu aizen could have moved we all kno that but it's an anime do he going to stay there its just like dbz they don't move they stand there..Yamamoto is strong he can match the power of mugetsu.

    And what proof you have that aizen can beat Yamamoto I gave you my proof an that is aizen making wonderwisse..EASY
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Current Ichigo is no where near the Final Ichigo form... And nor he will ever become the "next" Yammamoto.

    And Old man Yamma's Bankai > anything Ichigo has.

    Only person who CAN be as strong as Yammamoto or has shown the potential.. is Kenpachi Zaraki. Shall I remind you that his own name is a foreshadowing. And that he technically beat Ichigo. But never mind that.

    Old man Yamma's Bankai is far more superior and also his Reitsu is superior , His physical strength is too much to take. If Ichigo has speed.. Old Man Yamma has strength.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    First wer going to address the byakuya thing we all kno even if rukiya got bankai she still won't be stronger that byakuya. We all knew Yamamoto was stronger than aizen from the start anyway I'm off Dat.

    Why was aizen unable to tell it was ichigo power becuz he was full of himself he thought everything came from him an what does this have to do with anything he can't sense ichigo power cuz he got rid of his spiritual pressure aizen thought it was him cuz he just got this upgrade of power Wat can I say sometimes people think they did something when it was someone else doing..

    What are you trying to say lol Yamamoto would defeat isshin in no time won't even be a match do I don't kno where ur going with that one.

    Yea his bankai is hot but the reason he does not use it becuz he don't need to notice the power of his shikai can Probly take out soul society if not then most of it..

    at this next part do you not kno that his sowed flames wer stolen..his flames wer the reason aizen won he got beat by his own flames not aizen..none of the Quincy can match Yamamoto strength they have to still his bankai if not they all die.

    About mugetsu aizen could have moved we all kno that but it's an anime do he going to stay there its just like dbz they don't move they stand there..Yamamoto is strong he can match the power of mugetsu.

    And what proof you have that aizen can beat Yamamoto I gave you my proof an that is aizen making wonderwisse..EASY
    Alright I see what your doing, with the Byakuya thing I knew you'd try protect him in an argument you've done it before when you've said he was better than Urahara and Yourichi, but all you did was make stuff up so seeing as I was right why should I believe anything some one like you has to say, I'm not biased when it comes to my conclusions I say it how I see it not how I want it to go.

    No Aizen never knew what Ichigo's power was, at first he though Ichigo had discarded his spirit pressure for strength but he never as he used moves that required him to have spirit pressure, but what your not getting is that Aizen was evolved not just his simple form where he made captains look like fodder and Ichigo made the evolved Aizen look like fodder.

    I never said Isshin was stronger because to much is unknown about him however I will tell you that he fought on even ground with Aizen without using Shikai while captains like Shunsei, Ukitake and plenty others were destroyed effortlessly, what I was pointing out is for someone who has the ability to take on Aizen while not using Shikai is incredible, also he was an ex captain as well and no one knows which division.

    Never said Yamamoto's bankai couldn't destroy Soul Society but it's not meant in the way you think it's meant, his Banaki could destroy Soul Society by taking away the water ultimately destroying everything, you probably think it means with one swing Yamamoto could destroy soul society.

    You say his flames were stolen, pfft it's called being smart you can't win a battle based purely on speed and strength personally I think Yamamoto should of suspected that Aizen may try to seal off his swords ability in my eyes it's all fair the numbers were slightly more on the Shinigami side but hey Aizen and Wonderwiess vs The vizards and captains why the hell not let Aizen use one person to help him and at the end of the day Yamamoto was the one grovelling at Aizens feet.

    None of the Quincy can match him you say so Yamamoto is going to beat Juha then everyone's going to be happy end of story, no it's not going to happen.

    Oh so Aizen could of moved could he? where's the proof it's alright saying he could have but he never which to me shows that the attack was to fast for him, also if anything Yamamoto is someone who prefers to take an attack he took a stab wound from Aizen to find out his location, also no proof that Yamamoto could dodge or match the power as Mugetsu has shown a lot more power behind it that Yamamoto's attack.

    So you want to see more proof huh?

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html

    These are all pages of Aizen outsmarting Yamamoto and therefore beating him in battle say what you want like he used wonderwiess...so Yamamoto used the other captains to try weaken Aizen as well.

    Also you've never proved a single one of your claims you've just wrongly described what happened in the manga.
     
         

  9. #49
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Alright I see what your doing, with the Byakuya thing I knew you'd try protect him in an argument you've done it before when you've said he was better than Urahara and Yourichi, but all you did was make stuff up so seeing as I was right why should I believe anything some one like you has to say, I'm not biased when it comes to my conclusions I say it how I see it not how I want it to go.

    No Aizen never knew what Ichigo's power was, at first he though Ichigo had discarded his spirit pressure for strength but he never as he used moves that required him to have spirit pressure, but what your not getting is that Aizen was evolved not just his simple form where he made captains look like fodder and Ichigo made the evolved Aizen look like fodder.

    I never said Isshin was stronger because to much is unknown about him however I will tell you that he fought on even ground with Aizen without using Shikai while captains like Shunsei, Ukitake and plenty others were destroyed effortlessly, what I was pointing out is for someone who has the ability to take on Aizen while not using Shikai is incredible, also he was an ex captain as well and no one knows which division.

    Never said Yamamoto's bankai couldn't destroy Soul Society but it's not meant in the way you think it's meant, his Banaki could destroy Soul Society by taking away the water ultimately destroying everything, you probably think it means with one swing Yamamoto could destroy soul society.

    You say his flames were stolen, pfft it's called being smart you can't win a battle based purely on speed and strength personally I think Yamamoto should of suspected that Aizen may try to seal off his swords ability in my eyes it's all fair the numbers were slightly more on the Shinigami side but hey Aizen and Wonderwiess vs The vizards and captains why the hell not let Aizen use one person to help him and at the end of the day Yamamoto was the one grovelling at Aizens feet.

    None of the Quincy can match him you say so Yamamoto is going to beat Juha then everyone's going to be happy end of story, no it's not going to happen.

    Oh so Aizen could of moved could he? where's the proof it's alright saying he could have but he never which to me shows that the attack was to fast for him, also if anything Yamamoto is someone who prefers to take an attack he took a stab wound from Aizen to find out his location, also no proof that Yamamoto could dodge or match the power as Mugetsu has shown a lot more power behind it that Yamamoto's attack.

    So you want to see more proof huh?

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-48094-...apter-395.html

    These are all pages of Aizen outsmarting Yamamoto and therefore beating him in battle say what you want like he used wonderwiess...so Yamamoto used the other captains to try weaken Aizen as well.

    Also you've never proved a single one of your claims you've just wrongly described what happened in the manga.
    hahah alright let me start..don't ever compare rukiya to byakuya that was so stupid of an argument to try an make a point..about that byakuya vs urahara thing yea like I said urahara has not shown enough power yet to be able to beat byakuya an I said at best it will be a tie at the moment untill I see more from urahara.

    isshin was not in his sword shikai like the other captians was that's why they had a hard time with him plus aizen body was starting to tire aswell he did not fight aizen like the other captians did..isshin a former captian Please give me proof of that?

    do you read it's not the fact he is taking water from everywhere it's the heat Yamamoto said the soul society will turn to ash kno why cuz of the heat the heat is causing all of this to happen ITS THE HEAT like I said befor the Quincy said if I did not have the blunt vene on him he would have turned to ash by now IT'S THE HEAT.

    so now aizen can't beat him he needs help now from wonderwisse he took away Yamamoto most greatest power an lol ate you forgetting bout the espada gun an tosen lol don't leave them out they all helped..lol yea Yamamoto was at his feet from his own power not cuz of aizen thoe..

    once again his flames wer stolen by the Quincy as well cuz they kno they don't stand a chance if he has them every time Yamamoto gets beat its by his own power simple..

    An yes aizen could have moved but anime will be anime they will just stand there..an prove to me that Yamamoto can't dodge his attack or match it I'll wait?

    an he did not use the captains like aizen used wonderwisse they did not take away aizen's ability..
     
         

  10. #50
    Member
    Status
    yoyourock is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    43
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I'm sorry but nobody can bet Yamamoto its as simple as that hes to over powering
    Haha, lol
     
         

  11. #51
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyourock View Post
    Haha, lol
    Are you laughing becuz he is dead?
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    hahah alright let me start..don't ever compare rukiya to byakuya that was so stupid of an argument to try an make a point..about that byakuya vs urahara thing yea like I said urahara has not shown enough power yet to be able to beat byakuya an I said at best it will be a tie at the moment untill I see more from urahara.

    isshin was not in his sword shikai like the other captians was that's why they had a hard time with him plus aizen body was starting to tire aswell he did not fight aizen like the other captians did..isshin a former captian Please give me proof of that?

    do you read it's not the fact he is taking water from everywhere it's the heat Yamamoto said the soul society will turn to ash kno why cuz of the heat the heat is causing all of this to happen ITS THE HEAT like I said befor the Quincy said if I did not have the blunt vene on him he would have turned to ash by now IT'S THE HEAT.

    so now aizen can't beat him he needs help now from wonderwisse he took away Yamamoto most greatest power an lol ate you forgetting bout the espada gun an tosen lol don't leave them out they all helped..lol yea Yamamoto was at his feet from his own power not cuz of aizen thoe..

    once again his flames wer stolen by the Quincy as well cuz they kno they don't stand a chance if he has them every time Yamamoto gets beat its by his own power simple..

    An yes aizen could have moved but anime will be anime they will just stand there..an prove to me that Yamamoto can't dodge his attack or match it I'll wait?

    an he did not use the captains like aizen used wonderwisse they did not take away aizen's ability..
    Your clearly not getting the manga at all and to say Isshin wasn't a captain you want proof why don't you look at the giant white captain cape on his shoulder, jeez you'd think you would know that without me telling you.

    You say Aizen can't beat him...well guess what he did and yeah he defeated him by making him use his own power he got owned if Aizen was smart enough to make Yamamoto do that then to me Aizen is clearly stronger you can say but his sword is more powerful, so Aizen used his intelligence to defeat Yamamoto.

    When was his flames stolen by quincy, Juha stole them once he raped him and here we are again I've shown you a link to a page where Aizens speed in his normal form matched that of Yamamoto go look at it.

    No it's all fair, it's just the captains were unable to do anything to Aizen while Aizen was able to do something to Yamamoto.

    Oh and guess what Yamamoto is dead now so hey he's not the strongest.
     
         

  13. #53
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Your clearly not getting the manga at all and to say Isshin wasn't a captain you want proof why don't you look at the giant white captain cape on his shoulder, jeez you'd think you would know that without me telling you.

    You say Aizen can't beat him...well guess what he did and yeah he defeated him by making him use his own power he got owned if Aizen was smart enough to make Yamamoto do that then to me Aizen is clearly stronger you can say but his sword is more powerful, so Aizen used his intelligence to defeat Yamamoto.

    When was his flames stolen by quincy, Juha stole them once he raped him and here we are again I've shown you a link to a page where Aizens speed in his normal form matched that of Yamamoto go look at it.

    No it's all fair, it's just the captains were unable to do anything to Aizen while Aizen was able to do something to Yamamoto.

    Oh and guess what Yamamoto is dead now so hey he's not the strongest.
    does that cape thing have a number on it lol need more proof..

    I can tell I'm winning this argument lol..yea aizen can't beat him alone by his self yes point proven.

    yea his flames wer stolen you see what happens when he has them ask juha twin brother all you need to do is steal them once cuz they are the strongest thing ever..lol please make sense when you type. when was his flame stolen by the Quincy dumass juha is a Quincy lol..

    LOl aizen is fast as hell are how quick he he got to ichigo when they wer in the fake karakura town but when Yamamoto attacked him he was most likely useing his shikai untill he stabbed Yamamoto so yea..

    Aizen did nonthing to Yamamoto it was all wonderwisse an his own flames that hurt yamamoto..I'm talking bout a one on one match now you adding other people in it lol..

    Even while Yamamoto is dead he still the strongest an his flames are now with juha..even while dead we will see his almighty flames crush people.
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    does that cape thing have a number on it lol need more proof..

    I can tell I'm winning this argument lol..yea aizen can't beat him alone by his self yes point proven.

    yea his flames wer stolen you see what happens when he has them ask juha twin brother all you need to do is steal them once cuz they are the strongest thing ever..lol please make sense when you type. when was his flame stolen by the Quincy dumass juha is a Quincy lol..

    LOl aizen is fast as hell are how quick he he got to ichigo when they wer in the fake karakura town but when Yamamoto attacked him he was most likely useing his shikai untill he stabbed Yamamoto so yea..

    Aizen did nonthing to Yamamoto it was all wonderwisse an his own flames that hurt yamamoto..I'm talking bout a one on one match now you adding other people in it lol..

    Even while Yamamoto is dead he still the strongest an his flames are now with juha..even while dead we will see his almighty flames crush people.
    You say you tell your winning lol, how sad. point is Yamamoto was defeated doesn't matter how many people in the end when it was Aizen vs Yamamoto Aizen won.

    Also how stupid are you so because you can't see his number it doesn't mean anything, I could say that in one of the fillers Isshin's cape has been shown to have a zero on it but I left it out due to it being filler the fact that Isshin compares himself to captain level and holds a captain's cape proves more than enough to me.

    I can't believe you just told me to make sense when half of your post is completely misspelled and difficult to understand I have to double check what you say half the time, Juha may have stolen it but that was because he was powerful enough to do it even when no other quincy could do it, also Juha beat him without any special techniques it was one swipe and bang he's finished like fodder.

    Ok this part was difficult to understand, but what I got was you said most likely and yet you say I don't provide proof pity your quite stupid also as I said in a previous post prove to me he was using shikai and I'll agree all we see is Aizen appear behind him and from the look of it, it was pure speed and that was still his first form, so nice try.

    So Aizen never planned for wonderwiess to steal his swords ability never planned out that Yamamoto would stop the flames exploding man gtfo he clearly outsmarted him and beat him so again nice try.

    Ha you mean he was the strongest, I never said he wasn't the strongest at this point, I'm saying Ichigo was the strongest back when he beat Aizen but when he lost that power Yamamoto became the strongest, and now guess what he's dead so all this bragging about how powerful he is, is useless because at the end of the day he's cut in half laying on the floor waiting for someone to save soul society...oh and for the record he'll be surpassed by the main character if you were to give Ichigo 1000 years plus worth of training he would make Yamamoto now look pathetic.

    I've grown tired of posting links to pages proving my point while you have not and just made BS claims that have no proof so I'm stopping here as I don't usually argue with stupid people who's IQ is lower than that of a goldfish. Have a nice day.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    You say you tell your winning lol, how sad. point is Yamamoto was defeated doesn't matter how many people in the end when it was Aizen vs Yamamoto Aizen won.

    Also how stupid are you so because you can't see his number it doesn't mean anything, I could say that in one of the fillers Isshin's cape has been shown to have a zero on it but I left it out due to it being filler the fact that Isshin compares himself to captain level and holds a captain's cape proves more than enough to me.

    I can't believe you just told me to make sense when half of your post is completely misspelled and difficult to understand I have to double check what you say half the time, Juha may have stolen it but that was because he was powerful enough to do it even when no other quincy could do it, also Juha beat him without any special techniques it was one swipe and bang he's finished like fodder.

    Ok this part was difficult to understand, but what I got was you said most likely and yet you say I don't provide proof pity your quite stupid also as I said in a previous post prove to me he was using shikai and I'll agree all we see is Aizen appear behind him and from the look of it, it was pure speed and that was still his first form, so nice try.

    So Aizen never planned for wonderwiess to steal his swords ability never planned out that Yamamoto would stop the flames exploding man gtfo he clearly outsmarted him and beat him so again nice try.

    Ha you mean he was the strongest, I never said he wasn't the strongest at this point, I'm saying Ichigo was the strongest back when he beat Aizen but when he lost that power Yamamoto became the strongest, and now guess what he's dead so all this bragging about how powerful he is, is useless because at the end of the day he's cut in half laying on the floor waiting for someone to save soul society...oh and for the record he'll be surpassed by the main character if you were to give Ichigo 1000 years plus worth of training he would make Yamamoto now look pathetic.

    I've grown tired of posting links to pages proving my point while you have not and just made BS claims that have no proof so I'm stopping here as I don't usually argue with stupid people who's IQ is lower than that of a goldfish. Have a nice day.
    Hokage, don't waste your time with this kid. Talking to him is like talking to a wall. He's proved on several occasions that he's as dumb as a nail.
     
         

  16. #56
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    You say you tell your winning lol, how sad. point is Yamamoto was defeated doesn't matter how many people in the end when it was Aizen vs Yamamoto Aizen won.

    Also how stupid are you so because you can't see his number it doesn't mean anything, I could say that in one of the fillers Isshin's cape has been shown to have a zero on it but I left it out due to it being filler the fact that Isshin compares himself to captain level and holds a captain's cape proves more than enough to me.

    I can't believe you just told me to make sense when half of your post is completely misspelled and difficult to understand I have to double check what you say half the time, Juha may have stolen it but that was because he was powerful enough to do it even when no other quincy could do it, also Juha beat him without any special techniques it was one swipe and bang he's finished like fodder.

    Ok this part was difficult to understand, but what I got was you said most likely and yet you say I don't provide proof pity your quite stupid also as I said in a previous post prove to me he was using shikai and I'll agree all we see is Aizen appear behind him and from the look of it, it was pure speed and that was still his first form, so nice try.

    So Aizen never planned for wonderwiess to steal his swords ability never planned out that Yamamoto would stop the flames exploding man gtfo he clearly outsmarted him and beat him so again nice try.

    Ha you mean he was the strongest, I never said he wasn't the strongest at this point, I'm saying Ichigo was the strongest back when he beat Aizen but when he lost that power Yamamoto became the strongest, and now guess what he's dead so all this bragging about how powerful he is, is useless because at the end of the day he's cut in half laying on the floor waiting for someone to save soul society...oh and for the record he'll be surpassed by the main character if you were to give Ichigo 1000 years plus worth of training he would make Yamamoto now look pathetic.

    I've grown tired of posting links to pages proving my point while you have not and just made BS claims that have no proof so I'm stopping here as I don't usually argue with stupid people who's IQ is lower than that of a goldfish. Have a nice day.
    it's was never Yamamoto vs aizen it was Yamamoto vs wonderwisse lol.

    Please show me the filler ep that ur talkin bout I really need to see it.

    LOl yea he stole Yamamoto flames that's the biggest point they can't beat him if he has them..he don't beds no other speacial power to beat Yamamoto you already stole his greatest power cuz you can't beat him if he has it..an on top of that juha an Yamamoto are like the same age yea juha is strong but not in Yamamoto level he remembered the beat down yamamoto gave him the first time they fought an then had to come up with a plan cuz he knew he was no match.

    What proof do I have that he was useing shikai..the fact that he told shinji when did you think I was not useing it that lets me kno he was useing it simPle as that.

    Yea like I said he did not win a one on one fight against Yamamoto so you fail big time aizen said him self that Yamamoto would over power him an win..so I rest my case there.

    Well ichigo will not get 1009 years of training so you fail there aswell..even when dead he is still the strongest I kno it's retarted that he was so strong but you just have to accept that he stronger than mugetsu an aizen. He had over a thousand years of training lol what do you expect..


    Yea I win like always EASY.
     
         

  17. #57
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Hokage, don't waste your time with this kid. Talking to him is like talking to a wall. He's proved on several occasions that he's as dumb as a nail.
    Yea dats right I beat you aswell..another Easy win hahaha y'all suck at arguing
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 10-11-2012 at 04:41 AM.

  18. #58
    Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    FlyingThunderGodHax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    In the hood.......
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Current Ichigo is no where near the Final Ichigo form... And nor he will ever become the "next" Yammamoto.

    And Old man Yamma's Bankai > anything Ichigo has.

    Only person who CAN be as strong as Yammamoto or has shown the potential.. is Kenpachi Zaraki. Shall I remind you that his own name is a foreshadowing. And that he technically beat Ichigo. But never mind that.

    Old man Yamma's Bankai is far more superior and also his Reitsu is superior , His physical strength is too much to take. If Ichigo has speed.. Old Man Yamma has strength.
    http://www.mangahit.com/bleach/505/17
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyourock View Post
    Haha, lol
    This^
     
         

  19. #59
    number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    uncle sam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    983
    Location
    Philly
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    Dangai ichigo and final form aizen transcend both hollows and soul reapers alike. ichigo was so strong aizen litteraly coulnt even sense his reiatsu.he also blocked aizens sword at full power.not to mention he effortlessly broke a 90's level bakudo with the full power incantation.

    yammato is cool as hell but dangai ichigo is on a completely different level
     
         

  20. #60
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,189
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Has Yammamoto surpassed/reached Mugetsu levels?

    A fraction of Yama-jii's shikai was sealed in the body of Wonderweiss. Were those flames to be released all at once all the captains/vizards/espada and an area many times the size of karakura town would have turned to ash. Using just his body, Yama-jii was able to smother this explosion so that none of that happened, and he survived with enough strength to use one of the most powerful kido shown thus far.

    But no, Bankai Yammamoto is waaaay weaker than Mugetsu Ichigo.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •