Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Inuzuka training with Leaf!

*Me and Shadow waits for Leaf Sensei*

Last edited by Rohasu; 05-27-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Re: Inuzuka training with Leaf!

*Arrives with Shuck beside me.*
    Hello there! How are you?

First of all, can you tell me something about that dog of yours?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Shadow is loyal dog. No matter what obstacle he has to overcome he will do so. He will never leave my side even if i do wrong he will help me overcome that wrong and do right! He is always courageous, and always does his best to complete missions. But from time to time he will make me do things by myself to make me more confident in myself and not to rely on him being there to help me if i have trouble.

Hopes that's a good explanation!

Last edited by Rohasu; 05-28-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: forgot some words in the explanation

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by kokubungi Huygamaki View Post
    Shadow is loyal dog. No matter what obstacle he has to overcome he will do so. He will never leave my side even if i do wrong he will help me overcome that wrong and do right! He is always courageous, and always does his best to complete missions. But from time to time he will make me do things by myself to make me more confident in myself and not to rely on him being there to help me if i have trouble.

Hopes that's a good explanation!
    Yup, that is good. Seems like a nice dog you have ^^
    Some other things I would like to hear your idea about, can you tell me what the Inuzuka clan is, and all you know of it?
    How the ninken and their owners can have such strong bands?
    And how dogs are useful in detecting certain things, like opponents?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

The Inuzuka clan originates from Konoha, They have red fang like markings on their faces distinguishing there clansmen from other people. At a certain age a Inuzuka clansmen receives a special ninken that never leaves there side. They fight with their partner ninken using jutsu's like Fang Passing Fang. They are considered a type of sensory type ninja due to their keened sense of smell and hearing allowing them to track ninja that have little to no scent, And detect the smallest movement.

Ninken and their owners have can have strong bonds because Inuzuka clan members can talk to their owners through means that are not understandable, when a inuzuka clan member reaches a certain age they receive a ninken after that they are inseparable.

Ninken are useful in detecting enemies because they have keen sense of smell and hearing. When tracking a ninja that can conceal there chakra, a Inuzuka clan member may be used so that they can track the enemies movements and or scent. And when the ninken find where the opponent they tell their partner/owner of the opponents location, that way all members in the team can successfully trap and capture or even kill their target.

Sorry for the semi-wall of text :D

Last edited by Rohasu; 05-29-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

It's okay, I'm used to read a lot
    Good, good, how about we test that strong bond? :zonder:
    Listen and listen carefully, you are going to turn around and your ninken is going to keep facing me so he can see me abd you don't. Then I will throw several kunais aimed at you. Your ninken has to, using barking or thought or whatever way, to warn you so that you can dodge them. Don't worry, you won't die right away when they hit you xD
    Anyway, ready?
    *starts throwing kunai towards you*

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay *Turns Around and asks shadow to tell me where the kunai are going to hit at.*

Shadow *Barks several times*

Ryu *Dodges all of the kunai but did get cut on the back of the leg by one*

How did i do sensie?

Last edited by Rohasu; 05-29-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Hmm, I'd like more explanation of what you do and what your ninken does. Again!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay leaf sensie

Ryu: *I slowly turn around, After i have fully turned around you start throwing kunai at me,
    Shadow barks three times and i quickly jump and do a horizontal spin in the air and dodge the first kunai that was aimed at my head and the two kunai that were aimed at my calves, then i proceed to land back into my original position. Quickly after i land Shadow barks twice. I then drop into the four legged stance to dogde the kunai that was aimed for my back. Then i start to do a front flip from the four legged stance to dogde the last kunai that was aimed at my lower back. Thanks Shadow Shadow barks Once more*

Ryu*Doesn't notice that shadow was letting him know that there was one more kunai coming at him*

Shadow *Jumps at me and grabs a kunai from my pouch and holds it in his mouth, He deflects the kunai that was aimed for my hip. He then proceeds to bark at ryu several times saying "What were you doing? Didn't you hear me when i told you there was one more coming at you!?!?!?"*

Ryu * I'm sorry shadow v.v*

Sensie how did i do this time?

Last edited by Rohasu; 05-31-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Better, much better. Okay, there is one thing left before we can start with the real techniques and that is some basic rules and the training template I would like you to use:

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    • Thirdly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you
    • Fourthly, I want to know if you have had training before. If yes, what elements?

I will post two (or sometimes three) techniques and how to use them, then you will go to the Naruto wikia and look the techniques up. Then write for each jutsu:
    • How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
    • How it works.
    • Advantages & Disadvantages.
    • How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
    • The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.

Note that some techniques might not be on the Naruto wikia (try to search for the English AND the Japanese name before giving up on the search). If it is not there, try to think of the answers yourself.
    I adopted this training technique from other senseis and try to improve it so it will stay interesting for both of us

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 06-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what i should say soo.... Sensei i have no questions and understand the rules.

Last edited by Rohasu; 06-01-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Not sure what i should say soo.... Sensei i have no questions and understand the rules.
    Okay then, let's get to business.

(Bakuretsu Koinu) - Exploding Puppy
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damge Points: 20
    Description: The user makes a clone of there dog companion that explodes once the enemy is near,shooting out kunai in all direction.
    NOTE: Must have a dog companion or be from the Inuzuka Clan.

Focus your chakra and create an exact clone of your ninken, though this clone has the ability to explode once in short range from the opponent, shooting kunias to all possible directions.

(Shikyaku No Jutsu) - 4 Legged Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits. When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely any time to launch a counter attack.
    Note: Can only be used by a member of the Inuzuka Clan

Focus your chakra and release it all over your body. This will grant you more fighting instinct, better reflexes, more speed and will even alter your appearance a bit to more animal-like. Beside that it gives you more physical strength, making your physical attacks more devastating.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Okay then, let's get to business.

Description: The user makes a clone of there dog companion that explodes once the enemy is near,shooting out kunai in all direction.

Focus your chakra and create an exact clone of your ninken, though this clone has the ability to explode once in short range from the opponent, shooting kunias to all possible directions.

Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits. When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely any time to launch a counter attack.

Focus your chakra and release it all over your body. This will grant you more fighting instinct, better reflexes, more speed and will even alter your appearance a bit to more animal-like. Beside that it gives you more physical strength, making your physical attacks more devastating.
    How you perform it: I begin to gather up a good amount of chakra, after molding a good amount of chakra i concentrate on making a exact replica of shadow. Once i make the replica i place a hand full of kunai inside of the clone.

How it works. When you create a clone of your ninken you put a hand full kunai inside of it. Once that is done you replace your ninken with the clone (You can make it look injured or tired out) Once the enemy comes close enough the clone will explode thus a bunch of kunai are shot in all directions.

Advantages & Disadvantages. Advantages:Ninken avoids further damage for the duration of the clones being intact, A hail of kunai are thrown in all directions which can impale your enemy several times. Disadvantages: Short Range, If enemy has sharigan or byuakugon they can tell if its a clone or not, Can be exploded from long range if enemy throws a kunai with an explosive tag attached at the clone.

How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Staying a far and throwing a kunai with or without an explosive tag attached, Use a clone to attack or go near the defenseless or injured ninken.

Exploding puppy's appearance

How to perform it. I mold a good amount of chakra and then distribute all of said chakra into my muscles, ears, eyes, nails, and nose. Because of this a gain a more dog like appearance and then proceed to go onto all fours which gives me more speed.

How it works. By concentrating and building up a good amount of chakra you then distribute all that chakra into you muscles, ears, nose, and nails to gain a more dog like appearance you then go into a stance that of a dog which is on all fours.

Advantages & Disadvantages. Advantages: Gains more speed, endurance, Strength, Reflexes, And there nails grow out which makes for a more damaging attack. Disadvantages: None that i know of.
    How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Try not to be hit by any attacks and staying a good distance away.

Four Legs Technique

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

How you perform it: I begin to gather up a good amount of chakra, after molding a good amount of chakra i concentrate on making a exact replica of shadow. Once i make the replica i place a hand full of kunai inside of the clone.

How it works. When you create a clone of your ninken you put a hand full kunai inside of it. Once that is done you replace your ninken with the clone (You can make it look injured or tired out) Once the enemy comes close enough the clone will explode thus a bunch of kunai are shot in all directions.

Advantages & Disadvantages. Advantages:Ninken avoids further damage for the duration of the clones being intact, A hail of kunai are thrown in all directions which can impale your enemy several times. Disadvantages: Short Range, If enemy has sharigan or byuakugon they can tell if its a clone or not, Can be exploded from long range if enemy throws a kunai with an explosive tag attached at the clone.

How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Staying a far and throwing a kunai with or without an explosive tag attached, Use a clone to attack or go near the defenseless or injured ninken.

Exploding puppy's appearance

How to perform it. I mold a good amount of chakra and then distribute all of said chakra into my muscles, ears, eyes, nails, and nose. Because of this a gain a more dog like appearance and then proceed to go onto all fours which gives me more speed.

How it works. By concentrating and building up a good amount of chakra you then distribute all that chakra into you muscles, ears, nose, and nails to gain a more dog like appearance you then go into a stance that of a dog which is on all fours.

Advantages & Disadvantages. Advantages: Gains more speed, endurance, Strength, Reflexes, And there nails grow out which makes for a more damaging attack. Disadvantages: None that i know of.
    How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Try not to be hit by any attacks and staying a good distance away.

Four Legs Technique
    Alrighty, looks good

(Juujin Bunshin) - Beast Human Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).
    NOTE:Must have a dog companion and be of the Inuzuka Clan.

This is a modified version of the Transformation Technique and the clone technique. It allows your ninken into a perfect copy of yourself. If you thereafter use the Foul Legs Technique you and your ninken are impossible to tell apart.

(Dainamikku Maakingu) - Dynamic Marking
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: This technique involves a Ninken urinating on a target, marking it with a strong odour that allows both them and their Inuzuka Partner to easily track it by scent. This is a prerequisite for using the Fang Wolf Fang, as the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to track targets by sight while using it. The urine can also be useful for temporarily blinding the target if it hits their eyes.
    Note: Must be a member of the Inukuka Clan to use.

Your ninken jumps into the air and spins around whilst urinating. The urine will land on the opponent and mark them with the strong smell. That way the opponent is easily traceable for both you and your ninken.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Alrighty, looks good

Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).

This is a modified version of the Transformation Technique and the clone technique. It allows your ninken into a perfect copy of yourself. If you thereafter use the Foul Legs Technique you and your ninken are impossible to tell apart.

Description: This technique involves a Ninken urinating on a target, marking it with a strong odour that allows both them and their Inuzuka Partner to easily track it by scent. This is a prerequisite for using the Fang Wolf Fang, as the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to track targets by sight while using it. The urine can also be useful for temporarily blinding the target if it hits their eyes.

Your ninken jumps into the air and spins around whilst urinating. The urine will land on the opponent and mark them with the strong smell. That way the opponent is easily traceable for both you and your ninken.

How you perform it. I begin to build up a good amount of chakra after building up enough i tell shadow to focus on my appearance, once he has fully focused on my appearance i start to transfer my chakra over to shadow thus shadow turns into an exact replica of my self.

How it works. You build up enough chakra and have your ninken focus on your appearance after he has a grasp on your appearance, you begin to transfer the chakra you built up into your ninken then you perform a clone type technique transform your ninken into a replica of your self.

Advantages & Disadvantages. Advantages: The enemy can not tell you apart from your ninken unless you are not in the four legged stance technique. Disadvantages: If your ninken is hit or touched in anyway he/she will revert back to there original state prior to the human beast clone technique.

How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. You would defend your self from this jutsu by throwing kunai at each of them thus if the ninken is hit it will return to it original state. If you are a sensory type ninja or a hyuga clan member then you can detect the ninken from the owner of the ninken (NOt sure if that is right or not, if i am wrong correct me please)

Picture of the technique

How you perform it.You perform this technique by telling your ninken to jump and spin in the air while spinning in the air, you tell your ninken begin to pee on to the target.

How it works. When your ninken pees on to the target, they will have a distinct scent on them if they get away they ninken and the owner can track them by the scent of the pee.

Advantages & Disadvantages. Advantages: Can track enemy if they get away, While performing fang passing fang they can track where there target is so they wont miss (While performing wolf passing wolf they spin a rate where tracking the enemy with the eyes is impossible thus when the enemy has the pee on them they track the enemy by the scent of the pee). Disadvantages: None that i am aware of

How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Avoid being peed on, If peed on jump into the water to avoid being track and thus after jumping into the water the pee is washed off so the enemy can no longer be tracked.

Picture of the Technique

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Well, it is interesting that you say that. No one can see who is your ninken and who is you if you use the 4 legged technique because then you and your ninken will use the same habits. You will both look slightly more animal-like and you will both act like beasts. There is, however, a very simple way to tell you both apart. But therefore you have to answer the following question:

What can and what can't your ninken use whilst in human form?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it is interesting that you say that. No one can see who is your ninken and who is you if you use the 4 legged technique because then you and your ninken will use the same habits. You will both look slightly more animal-like and you will both act like beasts. There is, however, a very simple way to tell you both apart. But therefore you have to answer the following question:

What can and what can't your ninken use whilst in human form?
    Can use: Jutsus that can be used in human form and original form, walk on all fours, acute sense of smell and eye sight, sharp claws for attacking.

Can't use: Jutsus that are made for a ninkens original form, ninken can't bark (well they can... i think, but if against a enemy it's probably an absolute must not to bark), can't walk on two legs.

Thats all i can think of sensei, sorry if thats not enough :shrug:

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

uuummmm what about elements? ninjutsu? taijutsu? genjutsu? etc?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    uuummmm what about elements? ninjutsu? taijutsu? genjutsu? etc?
    Can use: Jutsus that can be used in human form and original form, walk on all fours, acute sense of smell and eye sight, sharp claws for attacking, any element besides earth (I think it's possible because they can perform any element jutsu that performs as an armor and use it on there ninken before performing a technique that envoles the ninken (like fang over fang) also the reason i think earth cant be done with any jutsu revolving around the ninken while doing the fang over fang and such is because it would stop the action that they are performing like the buzz saw motion, the earth style jutsu would get in the way and wouldnt be as effective as it should be (but it would be good as an armor whilst not doing any such jutsus! ), i think they can perform most taijutsu while in the beast human clone form for example: Passing Fang, Fang Wolf Fang, Fang Passing Fang, can perform ninjutsu such as Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf.

Can't use: Jutsus that are made for a ninkens original form, ninken can't bark (well they can... i think, but if against a enemy it's probably an absolute must not to bark), can't walk on two legs, can not use any genjutsu unless the ninken owner performs the genjutsu (as of now i cannot find any information about the ninken able to use any type of genjutsu though im still doing research about it unless my new answers are good enough for you ) cant use besides taijutsu that requires you to have any of the 8 gates opened (unless they know the 8 gates technique which is probably possible in the narutoverse but not sure here on NB).

Hope that's better sensie! :D

Last edited by Rohasu; 06-19-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

All the votes are counted and you... are the weakest link!
    (yes I watch too much rubbish on tv)
    Anyway, your answer wasn't really correct.
    What the ninken CAN use are Inuzuka techniques and Taijutsu techniques (whilst in human form). That's all. They also can use ninja weapons whilst in human form, thus also kenjutsu and such, but nothing other than that.
    What the ninken CANNOT use are the remaining techniques really. Elemental techniques, ninjutsus, genjutsus, and all taijutsu techniques that cannot be used by the owner cannot be used by your ninken.
    (yes, this makes them more... let's say.. useless xD)

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

All the votes are counted and you... are the weakest link!
    (yes I watch too much rubbish on tv)
    Anyway, your answer wasn't really correct.
    What the ninken CAN use are Inuzuka techniques and Taijutsu techniques (whilst in human form). That's all. They also can use ninja weapons whilst in human form, thus also kenjutsu and such, but nothing other than that.
    What the ninken CANNOT use are the remaining techniques really. Elemental techniques, ninjutsus, genjutsus, and all taijutsu techniques that cannot be used by the owner cannot be used by your ninken.
    (yes, this makes them more... let's say.. useless xD)
    I know that saying from some game show just can't remember right now.
    Also i just re-read my answers and realized i lost my train of thought, it went from ninken to owner im sorry, so what do kind of beating do i have coming to me ?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

*hits you with a newspaper* That was for saying sorry '>_>
    Don't say sorry if I ask you a question and you don't give the answer that I want to hear. It is called trial and error, you learn from it. So every time you answer a question wrong, don't see it as a mistake, see it as something you've learnt from ^_^
    Anyway, moving on.

(Gatenga) - Double Sawing Fang
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user and their ninken partner roll at a ferocious speed in a buzz-saw like shape, and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target.
    Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan

Run a few steps to get at the right speed. Then spin with your ninken in high velocity towards the opponent in a buzz-saw like shape. Once you hit the opponent you deliver them many powerful beast-like strikes, damaging them.

(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
    Damage Points: 15
    Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.

Again run a few steps to get at a high enough speed then you and your ninken spin in high velocity towards the opponent and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks on contact. You don't need your ninken for this attack.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*hits you with a newspaper* That was for saying sorry '>_>
    Don't say sorry if I ask you a question and you don't give the answer that I want to hear. It is called trial and error, you learn from it. So every time you answer a question wrong, don't see it as a mistake, see it as something you've learnt from ^_^
    Anyway, moving on.

Description: The user and their ninken partner roll at a ferocious speed in a buzz-saw like shape, and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target.

Run a few steps to get at the right speed. Then spin with your ninken in high velocity towards the opponent in a buzz-saw like shape. Once you hit the opponent you deliver them many powerful beast-like strikes, damaging them.

Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.

Again run a few steps to get at a high enough speed then you and your ninken spin in high velocity towards the opponent and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks on contact. You don't need your ninken for this attack.
    Takes the miniature beating....

Me and shadow begin running to pick up some speed, after we have the speed that we like shadow and i mildly jump into the air, as we jump we begin to spin in mid-air in a buzz saw like manner.

How it works

The ninken and ninken owner run towards their enemy and jump in to the air, after jumping the proceed to spin in mid-air, by spinning in the air they create a powerful buzz saw mannered attack the inflects several wounds upon their enemy.

Advantage

Doesn't require beast human clone technique (Thank you naruto generations for ps3 you have taught me so much more about the jutsus and techs in the narutoverse ). This technique does not require hand seals. Inflects several wounds upon their enemy.

Disadvantage

This technique is short range. I believe you are vulnerable to attacks while using this technique. Once performed it can not be carried out for ever as the user and ninken can become dizzy.

How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.

I would defend myself by using either a strong wind or earth jutsu to stop the attack and injure the opponent using this jutsu.

How it looks:
    Not sure if this it or not...

Me and shadow start running as we begin to pick up speed with both at the same time jump into the air and spin ferociously and create a drill like motion and break a large rock that is to our right.

How it works

The owners ninken uses beast human clone form, after the ninken transforms into it's respective owner they both run then jump into the air as they do this they begin spinning in a drill like manner and collide with their enemy and cause i great deal of damage onto them. Also the ninken and ninken owner must be in perfect sync to use this tech as it will fail if not in sync

Advantages

This tech is powerful enough to break through solid stone. This tech can be used alone or with your ninken ie; you can use it with out your ninken, you and your ninken can use it together, the ninken can use it alone as well. This tech causes a great deal of damage if they collide with their enemy.

Disadvantage

If you use this tech with your ninken and you are not in sync this technique will fail. Can be attacked while in mid-air. The enemy can use a genjutsu against them to confuse there senses and make them think that they attacked their enemy but instead they completely missed their target.

How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.

I would use a powerful jutsu that can stop and damage them while using this technique in mid-air. I would also use a genjutsu that confuses their senses and makes them miss me completely.

What it looks like:

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Nice work! This was the last jutsu I can teach you for now. We will continue once you reached the S-Jounin rank. Once that happens, please post on my profile to notify me that we can continue ^.^

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice work! This was the last jutsu I can teach you for now. We will continue once you reached the S-Jounin rank. Once that happens, please post on my profile to notify me that we can continue ^.^
    Ok sensei! :D now i gotta go to the forums games so i can get s-jounin rank!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»