Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: Crow trains me..

For the 3 Tomoe, we'll have to go through 3 training sessions, well at least that was before, but as there's a session that says you have to find me in different locations i'm gonna ignore it, because it's pretty much what you did in the second tomoe first session, now we'll move to the second session directly, learning how to break through up to B-rank genjutsu techniques, so let's proceed.

I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see a giant fireball descending onto you from above.

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Exactly like how you broke out of D-rank genjutsu and below in the second tomoe training, this only needs more chakra, and ofcourse the aspect that connects it all, knowing how you are inside a genjutsu with your Sharingan.

Something however i wanna make clear if i wasn't clearer about it before, while Sharingan is only able to break through "visual" B-rank and below genjutsu techniques in case of the 3 Tomoe, that doesn't mean it can only identify only B-rank genjutsu and below, the Sharingan generally lets you know that you are under a genjutsu by being able to see your own chakra's irregularity, that's a basic ability which isn't bound by the rank of genjutsu or it being visual or not, however knowing that you are under a genjutsu doesn't mean that you are able to break it if it was A-rank or above for example, only letting you know that you are under a genjutsu then you search for ways to break through it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    For the 3 Tomoe, we'll have to go through 3 training sessions, well at least that was before, but as there's a session that says you have to find me in different locations i'm gonna ignore it, because it's pretty much what you did in the second tomoe first session, now we'll move to the second session directly, learning how to break through up to B-rank genjutsu techniques, so let's proceed.

I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see a giant fireball descending onto you from above.

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Exactly like how you broke out of D-rank genjutsu and below in the second tomoe training, this only needs more chakra, and ofcourse the aspect that connects it all, knowing how you are inside a genjutsu with your Sharingan.

Something however i wanna make clear if i wasn't clearer about it before, while Sharingan is only able to break through "visual" B-rank and below genjutsu techniques in case of the 3 Tomoe, that doesn't mean it can only identify only B-rank genjutsu and below, the Sharingan generally lets you know that you are under a genjutsu by being able to see your own chakra's irregularity, that's a basic ability which isn't bound by the rank of genjutsu or it being visual or not, however knowing that you are under a genjutsu doesn't mean that you are able to break it if it was A-rank or above for example, only letting you know that you are under a genjutsu then you search for ways to break through it.
    Yes sire..

I quickly notice the fireball descending above me with no warning whatsoever and I don't remember you performing any handseals or spelling any flames into the sky so I suspect that it must be a visual genjustu. With that in mind I activate my sharingan and look at my chakra irregularities to confirm that yes I am under a genjustu. I focus the chakra towards my eyes so that I may be able to visually pierce the genjutsu, but it doesn't work like the others, so I continue adding more chakra so that it disrupts your illusion and I pierce through it successfully.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Yes sire..

I quickly notice the fireball descending above me with no warning whatsoever and I don't remember you performing any handseals or spelling any flames into the sky so I suspect that it must be a visual genjustu. With that in mind I activate my sharingan and look at my chakra irregularities to confirm that yes I am under a genjustu. I focus the chakra towards my eyes so that I may be able to visually pierce the genjutsu, but it doesn't work like the others, so I continue adding more chakra so that it disrupts your illusion and I pierce through it successfully.
    I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see an illusionary clone that runs towards you then he jumps and explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals blocking your vision of me in the genjutsu however in reality i simply throw a kunai towards you.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see an illusionary clone that runs towards you then he jumps and explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals blocking your vision of me in the genjutsu however in reality i simply throw a kunai towards you.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

As I see someone just pop out of nowhere, I assume this must be some sort of genjutsu, so I activate my sharingan and start focusing chakra to my eyes so that im able to visually pierce the illusion causing the man to disappear and I awaken seeing the kunai flying towards me through my perception of movement and I quickly take a kunai out of my pocket deflecting the incoming kunai you threw at me.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As I see someone just pop out of nowhere, I assume this must be some sort of genjutsu, so I activate my sharingan and start focusing chakra to my eyes so that im able to visually pierce the illusion causing the man to disappear and I awaken seeing the kunai flying towards me through my perception of movement and I quickly take a kunai out of my pocket deflecting the incoming kunai you threw at me.
    That someone who pops out of nowhere could be a normal clone, so that's an invalid reason to justify being in a genjutsu, you have Sharingan, use it to know that your in a genjutsu >_> do it again.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

That someone who pops out of nowhere could be a normal clone, so that's an invalid reason to justify being in a genjutsu, you have Sharingan, use it to know that your in a genjutsu >_> do it again.

True >_> :sy:

As I see that person just pop out of nowhere, I activate my sharingan and I can see my chakra flow seeing that its flowing irregularly. So my assumptions are that Im under a genjutsu and the clone isnt real, so I start focusing chakra to my eyes so that im able to visually pierce the illusion causing the man to disappear and I awaken seeing the kunai flying towards me through my perception of movement and I quickly take a kunai out of my pocket deflecting the incoming kunai you threw at me.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

True >_> :sy:

As I see that person just pop out of nowhere, I activate my sharingan and I can see my chakra flow seeing that its flowing irregularly. So my assumptions are that Im under a genjutsu and the clone isnt real, so I start focusing chakra to my eyes so that im able to visually pierce the illusion causing the man to disappear and I awaken seeing the kunai flying towards me through my perception of movement and I quickly take a kunai out of my pocket deflecting the incoming kunai you threw at me.
    I run towards you while summoning a sword, then i move it with an irregular pattern, weaving it randomly in the air as i'm running towards you causing you to hallucinate multiple waving arms and not know where the sword is coming from, then i perform a horizontal slash from the right to the left to me.

(Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Don't die D:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I run towards you while summoning a sword, then i move it with an irregular pattern, weaving it randomly in the air as i'm running towards you causing you to hallucinate multiple waving arms and not know where the sword is coming from, then i perform a horizontal slash from the right to the left to me.

(Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Don't die D:

As I see you run towards me summoning the sword, I pull out mine too, activating my sharingan but then I start seeing multiple arms waving towards me,and I know this may not be possible to some extent, but I see my arms infront of me in which im holding mys word, seeing the irregularity in my chakra flow and I focus chakra through my eyes disrupting the visual illusion seeing you clearly as you try to slash me and I hold up my sword deflecting your blade.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As I see you run towards me summoning the sword, I pull out mine too, activating my sharingan but then I start seeing multiple arms waving towards me,and I know this may not be possible to some extent, but I see my arms infront of me in which im holding mys word, seeing the irregularity in my chakra flow and I focus chakra through my eyes disrupting the visual illusion seeing you clearly as you try to slash me and I hold up my sword deflecting your blade.
    After that happens i disappear from in front of you as you see several bean bods rising out of the ground and wrapping around you making you immobilized while i emerge out of a bean pod with a kunai in my hand ready to strike you.

(Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

After that happens i disappear from in front of you as you see several bean bods rising out of the ground and wrapping around you making you immobilized while i emerge out of a bean pod with a kunai in my hand ready to strike you.

(Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

As you disappear from my sight, I activate my sharingan looking for you as I see bean pods growing underneath me. I can see that my chakra flow is flowing irregular when I look down and I know this is merely an illusion. So I focus chakra into my sharingan focusing on piercing through your illusion to where I see you trying to strike me and I side swipe your arm defending against the kunai using my perception of your movements.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As you disappear from my sight, I activate my sharingan looking for you as I see bean pods growing underneath me. I can see that my chakra flow is flowing irregular when I look down and I know this is merely an illusion. So I focus chakra into my sharingan focusing on piercing through your illusion to where I see you trying to strike me and I side swipe your arm defending against the kunai using my perception of your movements.
    Nice u_u

I proceed to cast a genjutsu onto you making you believe that your trapped in a flower bud which explodes delivering mental damage to you.

(Magen: Hanarasui) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Nice u_u

I proceed to cast a genjutsu onto you making you believe that your trapped in a flower bud which explodes delivering mental damage to you.

(Magen: Hanarasui) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

As I see the large flower bud appear under me, I assume this is a genjutsu because it appeared without growing underme so I activate my sharingan seeing that my chakra flow is flowing irregularly and I am right with my assumptions. I focus chakra into my eyes piercing through the illusion before the explosion occurs..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As I see the large flower bud appear under me, I assume this is a genjutsu because it appeared without growing underme so I activate my sharingan seeing that my chakra flow is flowing irregularly and I am right with my assumptions. I focus chakra into my eyes piercing through the illusion before the explosion occurs..
    I cast another genjutsu onto you causing you to see me vanish which afterwards you believe that you are bound by a gast growing tree that immobilizes you as i emerge out of the top of the tree holding a kunai in order to attack you.

(Magen: Jubaku Satsu) - Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes five handseals, and appears to dissolve into a mist. Once they stealthily approach the target and get within short-range, the opponent feels completely immobilized, and believes they have been bound by a fast-growing tree and are unable to move. The user then appears as if they emerge from the tree to attack the target. In reality, the target is immobilized, allowing the user to strike or interrogate them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I cast another genjutsu onto you causing you to see me vanish which afterwards you believe that you are bound by a gast growing tree that immobilizes you as i emerge out of the top of the tree holding a kunai in order to attack you.

(Magen: Jubaku Satsu) - Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes five handseals, and appears to dissolve into a mist. Once they stealthily approach the target and get within short-range, the opponent feels completely immobilized, and believes they have been bound by a fast-growing tree and are unable to move. The user then appears as if they emerge from the tree to attack the target. In reality, the target is immobilized, allowing the user to strike or interrogate them.

As you start to make the handseals I prepare myself for whats to come as I see you disappear. I then become immobilized and then I look down to see my chakra flow has been flowing irregular and that my immobilization is only an illusion. So I focus my chakra through my sharingan and focus on piercing through the illusion, releasing myself form your bind and escaping your reach before Im stabbed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As you start to make the handseals I prepare myself for whats to come as I see you disappear. I then become immobilized and then I look down to see my chakra flow has been flowing irregular and that my immobilization is only an illusion. So I focus my chakra through my sharingan and focus on piercing through the illusion, releasing myself form your bind and escaping your reach before Im stabbed.
    Last genjutsu:

I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see snakes which appear beneath you then the snakes go around your arms and legs connstricting your movements and crushing your body.

(Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that is superb:----

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Last genjutsu:

I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see snakes which appear beneath you then the snakes go around your arms and legs connstricting your movements and crushing your body.

(Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

As I see the snakes below me, I can see my chakra flow, flowing irregularly knowing that the snakes cant be real and must be an illusion. I focus the chakra into my eyes piercing through the snakes on my body so that it disrupts the illusion and I can see through it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As I see the snakes below me, I can see my chakra flow, flowing irregularly knowing that the snakes cant be real and must be an illusion. I focus the chakra into my eyes piercing through the snakes on my body so that it disrupts the illusion and I can see through it.
    >_>

<_<

*Puts a mask on with 3 Tomoe activated* ._.

Last session which is a battle between you and me, the point of this battle is to use what you have learned in the Sharingan training in battle, tracking, breaking through genjutsu..etc
    • Rei's Rules & Regulations
    • Cannon techniques only
    • Short range
    • A plain grassy field with the border of a forest
    • We both use our Sharingans activated, you with 2 Tomoe and i'm with 3 Tomoe.

With my 3 Tomoe Sharingan active, i look into your eyes casting a genjutsu onto you which makes you falls a sleep in reality however in the genjutsu it makes you feel like nothing have changed like your still watching me.

(Dōjutsu: Chōetsu no Shunmin) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
    Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
    Note: Requires direct eye contact with tomoe 3 Sharingan.

Then I perform a set of 6 handseals ending with the tiger handseal as i inhale air and release a large amount of fire shaping into a large fireball which scorches the ground as it heads towards you

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

>_>

<_<

*Puts a mask on with 3 Tomoe activated* ._.

Last session which is a battle between you and me, the point of this battle is to use what you have learned in the Sharingan training in battle, tracking, breaking through genjutsu..etc
    • Rei's Rules & Regulations
    • Cannon techniques only
    • Short range
    • A plain grassy field with the border of a forest
    • We both use our Sharingans activated, you with 2 Tomoe and i'm with 3 Tomoe.

With my 3 Tomoe Sharingan active, i look into your eyes casting a genjutsu onto you which makes you falls a sleep in reality however in the genjutsu it makes you feel like nothing have changed like your still watching me.

(Dōjutsu: Chōetsu no Shunmin) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
    Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
    Note: Requires direct eye contact with tomoe 3 Sharingan.

Then I perform a set of 6 handseals ending with the tiger handseal as i inhale air and release a large amount of fire shaping into a large fireball which scorches the ground as it heads towards you

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
    Im sorry but I have no clue as to how to break this if Im right.......If Im sleep im not focused on my chakra flow. And if im sleep i cant induce pain to myself to wake up until your fireball hits me but ill try just incase im wrong.

In the illusion I can see my chakra flow is flowing irregularly and I focus on channeling chakra to my eyes to pierce the genjutsu and I awaken to find your fireball heading my way, so I clap my hands causing a enough water materialize to drown out the fire. I then focus my sharingan on tracking to see where you have moved to just incase you moved positions and I can see you standing there while I throw two kunai while running towards you..

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Im sorry but I have no clue as to how to break this if Im right.......If Im sleep im not focused on my chakra flow. And if im sleep i cant induce pain to myself to wake up until your fireball hits me but ill try just incase im wrong.

In the illusion I can see my chakra flow is flowing irregularly and I focus on channeling chakra to my eyes to pierce the genjutsu and I awaken to find your fireball heading my way, so I clap my hands causing a enough water materialize to drown out the fire. I then focus my sharingan on tracking to see where you have moved to just incase you moved positions and I can see you standing there while I throw two kunai while running towards you..

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.
    That's exactly what i wanted to "test" you on, while you'd be falling a sleep you'd see your chakra's irregularity, it makes you a sleep in reality but in your brain your still seeing the opponent, so in your brain you'd be able to see your chakra's irregularity and thus react to it with your Sharingan, like i said Visual genjutsu can always be determined with the Sharingan, but that doesn't mean you are immune to genjutsu it'd still take you about one second to escape the genjutsu using the Sharingan, what you did was a valid counter ^^

Anyways i wanted to test you on the handseal tracking as well >_> this is the most important part of the training, it shows me if you can use the abilities of the Sharingan well or misuse it, most senseis neglect this and that's why most Sharingan users misuse the Sharingan, i want you to think of every possible ability the Sharingan is capable of doing.

As you release the water and drown the fire, i cause 2 earth sections to rise from both your right and left sides, enclosing into your body making you unable to move or use your hands or your legs, as i run towards you now with your body immobilized and form a Rasengan in my right palm as i run towards you and hit you in point blank range with the Rasengan to the center of your chest.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

That's exactly what i wanted to "test" you on, while you'd be falling a sleep you'd see your chakra's irregularity, it makes you a sleep in reality but in your brain your still seeing the opponent, so in your brain you'd be able to see your chakra's irregularity and thus react to it with your Sharingan, like i said Visual genjutsu can always be determined with the Sharingan, but that doesn't mean you are immune to genjutsu it'd still take you about one second to escape the genjutsu using the Sharingan, what you did was a valid counter ^^

Anyways i wanted to test you on the handseal tracking as well >_> this is the most important part of the training, it shows me if you can use the abilities of the Sharingan well or misuse it, most senseis neglect this and that's why most Sharingan users misuse the Sharingan, i want you to think of every possible ability the Sharingan is capable of doing.

As you release the water and drown the fire, i cause 2 earth sections to rise from both your right and left sides, enclosing into your body making you unable to move or use your hands or your legs, as i run towards you now with your body immobilized and form a Rasengan in my right palm as i run towards you and hit you in point blank range with the Rasengan to the center of your chest.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

^_^ Thanks I figured that would be it, I just needed to believe in my judgement.

With my sharingan I can see you performing the snake handseal, and I can see the chakra giving off from it, letting me know that it must be an earth element attack. I channel lightning chakra into my body and then release it crumbling the bedrocks next to me, and then I watch you carefully, analyzing your movements and the way your body is positioned running at me. So with analyzing your movements I duck down on an angle avoiding the path your arm with the rasengan was heading for and I side swipe your wrist with my left hand hitting you with a rasengan engulfed in flames..

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

^_^ Thanks I figured that would be it, I just needed to believe in my judgement.

With my sharingan I can see you performing the snake handseal, and I can see the chakra giving off from it, letting me know that it must be an earth element attack. I channel lightning chakra into my body and then release it crumbling the bedrocks next to me, and then I watch you carefully, analyzing your movements and the way your body is positioned running at me. So with analyzing your movements I duck down on an angle avoiding the path your arm with the rasengan was heading for and I side swipe your wrist with my left hand hitting you with a rasengan engulfed in flames..

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.
    As you use your hand to hit me and perform a flame Rasengan, i let my body fall onto my left side evading the Rasengan as i extend my left arm onto the ground placing it onto the ground and using it as a handstand position, while my left leg is placed onto the ground as well, i turn my body to the left side of my location and deliver a kick to the left side of your head using my right kick.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As you use your hand to hit me and perform a flame Rasengan, i let my body fall onto my left side evading the Rasengan as i extend my left arm onto the ground placing it onto the ground and using it as a handstand position, while my left leg is placed onto the ground as well, i turn my body to the left side of my location and deliver a kick to the left side of your head using my right kick.

As my rasengan misses, I can see out of my peripherals that the motion in your body is going beyond the extent a normal evasion would be so I turn to my right so that I can focus on your movements better and I can see your leg coming my way since were both in a low stance and I anticipate the attack with timing your reflexes as I use my sharingan to perceive its motion speed gaining an understanding of how much power is in the kick and I focus chakra in my left hand catching your right leg at the ankle and with the same motion I extend my right foot forwards kicking you in the balls wince your positioned with your legs being closer to me than your upper body.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As my rasengan misses, I can see out of my peripherals that the motion in your body is going beyond the extent a normal evasion would be so I turn to my right so that I can focus on your movements better and I can see your leg coming my way since were both in a low stance and I anticipate the attack with timing your reflexes as I use my sharingan to perceive its motion speed gaining an understanding of how much power is in the kick and I focus chakra in my left hand catching your right leg at the ankle and with the same motion I extend my right foot forwards kicking you in the balls wince your positioned with your legs being closer to me than your upper body.
    *Sees your 3 Tomoe forming in your eyes*

Alright that should do it, have fun O_<

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

:scorps: thanks man!!

Page 2 of 2 « First 12