Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Academy Student
    Status
    anthonylopez7596 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crow trains me..

    that is superb:----
     
         

  2. #42
    Premium User Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,777
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Last genjutsu:

    I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see snakes which appear beneath you then the snakes go around your arms and legs connstricting your movements and crushing your body.

    (Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

    As I see the snakes below me, I can see my chakra flow, flowing irregularly knowing that the snakes cant be real and must be an illusion. I focus the chakra into my eyes piercing through the snakes on my body so that it disrupts the illusion and I can see through it.
     
         

  3. #43
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

    As I see the snakes below me, I can see my chakra flow, flowing irregularly knowing that the snakes cant be real and must be an illusion. I focus the chakra into my eyes piercing through the snakes on my body so that it disrupts the illusion and I can see through it.
    >_>

    <_<

    *Puts a mask on with 3 Tomoe activated* ._.

    Last session which is a battle between you and me, the point of this battle is to use what you have learned in the Sharingan training in battle, tracking, breaking through genjutsu..etc
    • Rei's Rules & Regulations
    • Cannon techniques only
    • Short range
    • A plain grassy field with the border of a forest
    • We both use our Sharingans activated, you with 2 Tomoe and i'm with 3 Tomoe.

    With my 3 Tomoe Sharingan active, i look into your eyes casting a genjutsu onto you which makes you falls a sleep in reality however in the genjutsu it makes you feel like nothing have changed like your still watching me.


    (Dōjutsu: Chōetsu no Shunmin) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
    Note: Requires direct eye contact with tomoe 3 Sharingan.

    Then I perform a set of 6 handseals ending with the tiger handseal as i inhale air and release a large amount of fire shaping into a large fireball which scorches the ground as it heads towards you

    (Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
     
         

  4. #44
    Premium User Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,777
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    >_>

    <_<

    *Puts a mask on with 3 Tomoe activated* ._.

    Last session which is a battle between you and me, the point of this battle is to use what you have learned in the Sharingan training in battle, tracking, breaking through genjutsu..etc
    • Rei's Rules & Regulations
    • Cannon techniques only
    • Short range
    • A plain grassy field with the border of a forest
    • We both use our Sharingans activated, you with 2 Tomoe and i'm with 3 Tomoe.

    With my 3 Tomoe Sharingan active, i look into your eyes casting a genjutsu onto you which makes you falls a sleep in reality however in the genjutsu it makes you feel like nothing have changed like your still watching me.


    (Dōjutsu: Chōetsu no Shunmin) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
    Note: Requires direct eye contact with tomoe 3 Sharingan.

    Then I perform a set of 6 handseals ending with the tiger handseal as i inhale air and release a large amount of fire shaping into a large fireball which scorches the ground as it heads towards you

    (Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
    Im sorry but I have no clue as to how to break this if Im right.......If Im sleep im not focused on my chakra flow. And if im sleep i cant induce pain to myself to wake up until your fireball hits me but ill try just incase im wrong.

    _____________________________

    In the illusion I can see my chakra flow is flowing irregularly and I focus on channeling chakra to my eyes to pierce the genjutsu and I awaken to find your fireball heading my way, so I clap my hands causing a enough water materialize to drown out the fire. I then focus my sharingan on tracking to see where you have moved to just incase you moved positions and I can see you standing there while I throw two kunai while running towards you..

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.
     
         

  5. #45
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Im sorry but I have no clue as to how to break this if Im right.......If Im sleep im not focused on my chakra flow. And if im sleep i cant induce pain to myself to wake up until your fireball hits me but ill try just incase im wrong.

    _____________________________

    In the illusion I can see my chakra flow is flowing irregularly and I focus on channeling chakra to my eyes to pierce the genjutsu and I awaken to find your fireball heading my way, so I clap my hands causing a enough water materialize to drown out the fire. I then focus my sharingan on tracking to see where you have moved to just incase you moved positions and I can see you standing there while I throw two kunai while running towards you..

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.
    That's exactly what i wanted to "test" you on, while you'd be falling a sleep you'd see your chakra's irregularity, it makes you a sleep in reality but in your brain your still seeing the opponent, so in your brain you'd be able to see your chakra's irregularity and thus react to it with your Sharingan, like i said Visual genjutsu can always be determined with the Sharingan, but that doesn't mean you are immune to genjutsu it'd still take you about one second to escape the genjutsu using the Sharingan, what you did was a valid counter ^^

    Anyways i wanted to test you on the handseal tracking as well >_> this is the most important part of the training, it shows me if you can use the abilities of the Sharingan well or misuse it, most senseis neglect this and that's why most Sharingan users misuse the Sharingan, i want you to think of every possible ability the Sharingan is capable of doing.
    ___________________________

    As you release the water and drown the fire, i cause 2 earth sections to rise from both your right and left sides, enclosing into your body making you unable to move or use your hands or your legs, as i run towards you now with your body immobilized and form a Rasengan in my right palm as i run towards you and hit you in point blank range with the Rasengan to the center of your chest.

    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

    (Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None
     
         

  6. #46
    Premium User Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,777
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    That's exactly what i wanted to "test" you on, while you'd be falling a sleep you'd see your chakra's irregularity, it makes you a sleep in reality but in your brain your still seeing the opponent, so in your brain you'd be able to see your chakra's irregularity and thus react to it with your Sharingan, like i said Visual genjutsu can always be determined with the Sharingan, but that doesn't mean you are immune to genjutsu it'd still take you about one second to escape the genjutsu using the Sharingan, what you did was a valid counter ^^

    Anyways i wanted to test you on the handseal tracking as well >_> this is the most important part of the training, it shows me if you can use the abilities of the Sharingan well or misuse it, most senseis neglect this and that's why most Sharingan users misuse the Sharingan, i want you to think of every possible ability the Sharingan is capable of doing.
    ___________________________

    As you release the water and drown the fire, i cause 2 earth sections to rise from both your right and left sides, enclosing into your body making you unable to move or use your hands or your legs, as i run towards you now with your body immobilized and form a Rasengan in my right palm as i run towards you and hit you in point blank range with the Rasengan to the center of your chest.

    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

    (Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None


    ^_^ Thanks I figured that would be it, I just needed to believe in my judgement.


    With my sharingan I can see you performing the snake handseal, and I can see the chakra giving off from it, letting me know that it must be an earth element attack. I channel lightning chakra into my body and then release it crumbling the bedrocks next to me, and then I watch you carefully, analyzing your movements and the way your body is positioned running at me. So with analyzing your movements I duck down on an angle avoiding the path your arm with the rasengan was heading for and I side swipe your wrist with my left hand hitting you with a rasengan engulfed in flames..


    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

    (Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.
     
         

  7. #47
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post


    ^_^ Thanks I figured that would be it, I just needed to believe in my judgement.


    With my sharingan I can see you performing the snake handseal, and I can see the chakra giving off from it, letting me know that it must be an earth element attack. I channel lightning chakra into my body and then release it crumbling the bedrocks next to me, and then I watch you carefully, analyzing your movements and the way your body is positioned running at me. So with analyzing your movements I duck down on an angle avoiding the path your arm with the rasengan was heading for and I side swipe your wrist with my left hand hitting you with a rasengan engulfed in flames..


    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

    (Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.
    As you use your hand to hit me and perform a flame Rasengan, i let my body fall onto my left side evading the Rasengan as i extend my left arm onto the ground placing it onto the ground and using it as a handstand position, while my left leg is placed onto the ground as well, i turn my body to the left side of my location and deliver a kick to the left side of your head using my right kick.
     
         

  8. #48
    Premium User Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,777
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    As you use your hand to hit me and perform a flame Rasengan, i let my body fall onto my left side evading the Rasengan as i extend my left arm onto the ground placing it onto the ground and using it as a handstand position, while my left leg is placed onto the ground as well, i turn my body to the left side of my location and deliver a kick to the left side of your head using my right kick.

    As my rasengan misses, I can see out of my peripherals that the motion in your body is going beyond the extent a normal evasion would be so I turn to my right so that I can focus on your movements better and I can see your leg coming my way since were both in a low stance and I anticipate the attack with timing your reflexes as I use my sharingan to perceive its motion speed gaining an understanding of how much power is in the kick and I focus chakra in my left hand catching your right leg at the ankle and with the same motion I extend my right foot forwards kicking you in the balls wince your positioned with your legs being closer to me than your upper body.
     
         

  9. #49
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

    As my rasengan misses, I can see out of my peripherals that the motion in your body is going beyond the extent a normal evasion would be so I turn to my right so that I can focus on your movements better and I can see your leg coming my way since were both in a low stance and I anticipate the attack with timing your reflexes as I use my sharingan to perceive its motion speed gaining an understanding of how much power is in the kick and I focus chakra in my left hand catching your right leg at the ankle and with the same motion I extend my right foot forwards kicking you in the balls wince your positioned with your legs being closer to me than your upper body.
    *Sees your 3 Tomoe forming in your eyes*

    Alright that should do it, have fun O_<
     
         

  10. #50
    Premium User Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17,777
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Crow trains me..

    :scorps: thanks man!!
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •