Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Bio test - A] - -Naruto-

Greetings, -Naruto-

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, that hall of the kage summit where A faught sasuke.
    ~ You may use A's abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Sasuke bio with MS and have a juugo bio lying around here somewhere just incase for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio test - A] - -Naruto-

A, 4th Raikage

Thanks Dan, appreciate it

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
    A, 4th Raikage

Thanks Dan, appreciate it
    Lets see if i can RP as sasuke and Jugo, will try to make your test different to Coyote's.

As soon as you come into view, you are mid range from Sasuke and Jugo. As you are, Sasuke activates his MS and uses a sharingan genjutsu on you making you see a figure in the dark as you see the sharingan and it grabs hold of you. While you're seeing this illusion, Sasuke has already nodded to Jugo who has activated his curse seal level on as is at your side. While he's at your side he transforms his arm and side of his face into the evil cursed him, as he is punching you and releasing a burst of chakra from his elbow to push his fist forwards with even greater speed and force. At this time, sasuke has lept up and is hanging upside down from the roof so you don't know where he is. This all happens within the space of seconds.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

(Juinjutsu: Ribingu Kabe Genkotsu) - Cursed Seal: Living Wall Fist
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: While using the Cursed Seal partial transformation, Jūgo can alter his arm into a piston to increase his attack power. To increase it even more, Jūgo can forms jets on his hands or elbows.
    Note: Can only be used by Jugo

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

Note: There isn't a full jutsu for jugo's sage transformation that i could find, so for now i'm going to refer to it as the cursed seal, as it's the best way for me to do it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Lets see if i can RP as sasuke and Jugo, will try to make your test different to Coyote's.

As soon as you come into view, you are mid range from Sasuke and Jugo. As you are, Sasuke activates his MS and uses a sharingan genjutsu on you making you see a figure in the dark as you see the sharingan and it grabs hold of you. While you're seeing this illusion, Sasuke has already nodded to Jugo who has activated his curse seal level on as is at your side. While he's at your side he transforms his arm and side of his face into the evil cursed him, as he is punching you and releasing a burst of chakra from his elbow to push his fist forwards with even greater speed and force. At this time, sasuke has lept up and is hanging upside down from the roof so you don't know where he is. This all happens within the space of seconds.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

(Juinjutsu: Ribingu Kabe Genkotsu) - Cursed Seal: Living Wall Fist
    Damage points: 40
    Description: While using the Cursed Seal partial transformation, Jūgo can alter his arm into a piston to increase his attack power. To increase it even more, Jūgo can forms jets on his hands or elbows.
    Note: Can only be used by Jugo

Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)

Note: There isn't a full jutsu for jugo's sage transformation that i could find, so for now i'm going to refer to it as the cursed seal, as it's the best way for me to do it.
    After the figure has grown to full size I quickly release a large burst of lightning from my body that extends towards mid range. The sudden burst of chakra releases me from the genjutsu and the lightning hits Jugo just as he is about to start charging at me. I quickly look around as I can no longer see Sasuke and pick up on Jugo, creating a ball of lighting in my right hand as I charge at him. Not being sure how long the Nagashi would effect someone with a curse mark I immediately slice Jugo across the chest with my Raikiri, spinning my body in a counter clockwise manner as I do so. Once I have done a 180 degree turn I pivot on my right leg, and kick Jugo in the stomach with my left leg, jumping into the air and kicking Jugo in the chest with my right leg while maintaining the spinning motion. I quickly spin around another time and halt after I see Jugo yet again, punching Jugo in his left shoulder with my right arm, the right side of Jugo's rib cage with my left arm and finally a punch to Jugo's gut with my right arm, twisting my fist when making contact so that Jugo will twist around as i send him flying into the air with the punch. I then jump into the air above jugo's position, spinning my body in a clockwise direction until I finally smash my right leg into his stomach, sending him flying into the ground. While spinning I see Sasuke on the roof and note his position.

Sasuke, get down from the roof and fight me like a man!

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 09-27-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Added commas to fix my wording

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After the figure has grown to full size I quickly release a large burst of lightning from my body that extends towards mid range. The sudden burst of chakra releases me from the genjutsu and the lightning hits Jugo just as he is about to start charging at me. I quickly look around as I can no longer see Sasuke and pick up on Jugo, creating a ball of lighting in my right hand as I charge at him. Not being sure how long the Nagashi would effect someone with a curse mark I immediately slice Jugo across the chest with my Raikiri, spinning my body in a counter clockwise manner as I do so. Once I have done a 180 degree turn I pivot on my right leg, and kick Jugo in the stomach with my left leg, jumping into the air and kicking Jugo in the chest with my right leg while maintaining the spinning motion. I quickly spin around another time and halt after I see Jugo yet again, punching Jugo in his left shoulder with my right arm, the right side of Jugo's rib cage with my left arm and finally a punch to Jugo's gut with my right arm, twisting my fist when making contact so that Jugo will twist around as i send him flying into the air with the punch. I then jump into the air above jugo's position, spinning my body in a clockwise direction until I finally smash my right leg into his stomach, sending him flying into the ground. While spinning I see Sasuke on the roof and note his position.

Sasuke, get down from the roof and fight me like a man!

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.
    This is not me argueing, it's advice for the future. Next time, go into detail of why you released Nagashi, saying how you wanted to attack the figure and how it breaks the gen, also read my move, you released the blast forwards but Jugo was going to your side remember? A bit of detail could avoid any sorts of confusion and help a battle seem real.

Also, my next move i'm not 100% about, just trying something new
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Jugo would have had his curse mark active going towards you when a blast of lighting shoots forwards hitting him, shocking his body. As it is he sees A running towards him. He's pissed off that he can't really move and his anger grows, as it does the power of his curse mark increases transforming his full body to his curse mark level 2 (well it's really his version of sage mode but for now it will be seen as curse mark). As he releases his curse mark you're getting close with your raikiri but due to his anger, Jugo's blood lust is released as you feel the full effects of his killing intent. With the power of his curse mark backing it along with his determination to kill when it's active, this should even effect you, A. As this makes you hesitate for even a second, Jugo, grows chakra cannons in an instant blasting you from 3 meters away as you're hit by the effects of his killing intent, which should be strengthened by his curse mark and his personality. All the while, Sasuke is watching with his sharingan waiting for the time to strike.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

(Juinjutsu: Chakra Bakuhastu) - Cursed Seal: Chakra Blast
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: While in his second Cursed Seal state, Jūgo grows more of his jet booster like appendages, extends them, and then uses them to gather chakra and form a huge powerful chakra blast.
    Note: Can only be used twice by Jugo.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is not me argueing, it's advice for the future. Next time, go into detail of why you released Nagashi, saying how you wanted to attack the figure and how it breaks the gen, also read my move, you released the blast forwards but Jugo was going to your side remember? A bit of detail could avoid any sorts of confusion and help a battle seem real.

Also, my next move i'm not 100% about, just trying something new
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Jugo would have had his curse mark active going towards you when a blast of lighting shoots forwards hitting him, shocking his body. As it is he sees A running towards him. He's pissed off that he can't really move and his anger grows, as it does the power of his curse mark increases transforming his full body to his curse mark level 2 (well it's really his version of sage mode but for now it will be seen as curse mark). As he releases his curse mark you're getting close with your raikiri but due to his anger, Jugo's blood lust is released as you feel the full effects of his killing intent. With the power of his curse mark backing it along with his determination to kill when it's active, this should even effect you, A. As this makes you hesitate for even a second, Jugo, grows chakra cannons in an instant blasting you from 3 meters away as you're hit by the effects of his killing intent, which should be strengthened by his curse mark and his personality. All the while, Sasuke is watching with his sharingan waiting for the time to strike.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

Description: While in his second Cursed Seal state, Jūgo grows more of his jet booster like appendages, extends them, and then uses them to gather chakra and form a huge powerful chakra blast.
    Thanks

I had thought I put that my reasoning as "I release a large burst of lightning forwards as a way to paralyze the man" And then after he disappeared I realized he was a genjutsu. I also though Nagashi always radiated from your body, extending forwards in all directions as shown here >>link<< Anywho thanks for the pointers O_<

While charging towards Jugo with my raikiri in my right hand I feel a sudden wave of power radiating from him as his physical appearance changes into that of a demon and his killing intent maximizes. This wave causes me to hesitate for a second and during that moment Jugo grows a bunch of jet appendages which are pointing directly at me. Seeing the chakra being gathered in front (In the Anime the gathering of chakra took a short amount of time, however it did give off an orange glow) of me and not having much time I immediately wrap my body in a protective shroud of lightning. During this time my reactions kick in and as the blast goes off I use my enhanced speed to escape the blast, appearing behind Jugo (A few feet above him as well) who is not aware of my escape and thinks he has killed me. During this time I catch the silhouette of a human on the roof of the hall, taking note of the position while thrusting my hand downwards with immense power, slicing Jugo's body in half.

SASUKE!!! WHERE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

(Raigyaku Suihei Sendaibu) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal Millenial Dance
    Description: While covered in the Lightning Release Armour, A performs a simple downward chop on his opponent from above, which is powerful enough to even cut off one of the Eight-Tails' horns.
    Note: Can only be used by the 4rth Raikage A.

I figured since in the anime the Raikage dodged from point blank range that he would be more than capable of dodging from a few meters away, however if I am wrong sorry about that, I tried my best.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 09-27-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks

I had thought I put that my reasoning as "I release a large burst of lightning forwards as a way to paralyze the man" And then after he disappeared I realized he was a genjutsu. I also though Nagashi always radiated from your body, extending forwards in all directions as shown here >>link<< Anywho thanks for the pointers O_<

While charging towards Jugo with my raikiri in my right hand I feel a sudden wave of power radiating from him as his physical appearance changes into that of a demon and his killing intent maximizes. This wave causes me to hesitate for a second and during that moment Jugo grows a bunch of jet appendages which are pointing directly at me. Seeing the chakra being gathered in front (In the Anime the gathering of chakra took a short amount of time, however it did give off an orange glow) of me and not having much time I immediately wrap my body in a protective shroud of lightning. During this time my reactions kick in and as the blast goes off I use my enhanced speed to escape the blast, appearing behind Jugo (A few feet above him as well) who is not aware of my escape and thinks he has killed me. During this time I catch the silhouette of a human on the roof of the hall, taking note of the position while thrusting my hand downwards with immense power, slicing Jugo's body in half.

SASUKE!!! WHERE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

(Raigyaku Suihei Sendaibu) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal Millenial Dance
    Description: While covered in the Lightning Release Armour, A performs a simple downward chop on his opponent from above, which is powerful enough to even cut off one of the Eight-Tails' horns.
    Note: Can only be used by the 4rth Raikage A.

I figured since in the anime the Raikage dodged from point blank range that he would be more than capable of dodging from a few meters away, however if I am wrong sorry about that, I tried my best.
    I think your timing is a little off and you could of said which way you go to get behind him I also think A avoided the chakra cannon at point blank range due to his lightning body flicker which he used to avoid Amaterasu too, but that's just my opinion and the body flicker is banned in the rp.

All along Sasuke as been on the roof watching with his Mangekyo sharingan active watching you're fight with Jugo, reading and percieving your movements. He gets ready to stike when you stopped in your tracks, and Jugo grew his chakra cannons. He's ready waiting to attack you when the blast hits or when you counter it, but at the time, you are un aware of this. Suddenly you are shrouded in lightning, as you are he percieves your motions, activating the power of his MS creating the susanoo rib cage and arm at the same time. In doing this the arm extends in a punching motion behind Jugo as you're about to hit him. So if you hit him, you're crushed by the susanoo punch, if not, you're safe, and so is Jugo. The raging Jugo spins around not knowing what has happened in a rage to see the arm of susanoo having either it hit the raikage or the ground.

Jugo: I'll kill you you b*stard!!!!

With that, he creates chakra cannons to face almost all directions with his cure mark and then releases a huge blast of chakra all around 360 degrees blasting everything. They avoid Sasuke and if they did hit him he's be protected by Susanoo. As Jugo goes to do this the arm of susanoo withdraws out of the way to leave the raikage open.

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think your timing is a little off and you could of said which way you go to get behind him I also think A avoided the chakra cannon at point blank range due to his lightning body flicker which he used to avoid Amaterasu too, but that's just my opinion and the body flicker is banned in the rp.

All along Sasuke as been on the roof watching with his Mangekyo sharingan active watching you're fight with Jugo, reading and percieving your movements. He gets ready to stike when you stopped in your tracks, and Jugo grew his chakra cannons. He's ready waiting to attack you when the blast hits or when you counter it, but at the time, you are un aware of this. Suddenly you are shrouded in lightning, as you are he percieves your motions, activating the power of his MS creating the susanoo rib cage and arm at the same time. In doing this the arm extends in a punching motion behind Jugo as you're about to hit him. So if you hit him, you're crushed by the susanoo punch, if not, you're safe, and so is Jugo. The raging Jugo spins around not knowing what has happened in a rage to see the arm of susanoo having either it hit the raikage or the ground.

Jugo: I'll kill you you b*stard!!!!

With that, he creates chakra cannons to face almost all directions with his cure mark and then releases a huge blast of chakra all around 360 degrees blasting everything. They avoid Sasuke and if they did hit him he's be protected by Susanoo. As Jugo goes to do this the arm of susanoo withdraws out of the way to leave the raikage open.

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

Sorry for replying so late man, not gonna make excuses.

(Sorry for not stating the direction) While I am rushing behind Jugo, preparing to attack, I notice purple flames in the shape of a human rib cage on the roof along with a human being protected by these flames (Purple flames are pretty obvious in a dark hall) . After paying closer attention I realize that an arm is extending out of the rib cage and towards my direction, the arm being almost right above me. Instead elevating myself and chopping Jugo in half as I had planned I burst forward with my right arm extended and my forearm elevated at a 90 degree angle from my elbow, smashing the back of Jugo's Neck with my right arm.

Next time you want to save your friend note that my reaction time is equal to that of the fourth hokage.

(Rariatto) - Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

After smashing into Jugo he goes flying towards Sasuke's direction, paralyzed or dead and I continue on my rampage, jumping towards the area where sasuke is at. While in mid air I quickly create one ball of lightning in my left hand and release all of the energy in it towards Sasuke in the form of giant thunder bolt. After doing so I preform a single handseal and emit lightning in the shape of a spear towards Sasuke, rapidly branching more and more spears of lightning off from the original bolt, each attacking from its own angle and forcing Sasuke to deal with both attacks.

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Range: Long
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Sorry for replying so late man, not gonna make excuses.

(Sorry for not stating the direction) While I am rushing behind Jugo, preparing to attack, I notice purple flames in the shape of a human rib cage on the roof along with a human being protected by these flames (Purple flames are pretty obvious in a dark hall) . After paying closer attention I realize that an arm is extending out of the rib cage and towards my direction, the arm being almost right above me. Instead elevating myself and chopping Jugo in half as I had planned I burst forward with my right arm extended and my forearm elevated at a 90 degree angle from my elbow, smashing the back of Jugo's Neck with my right arm.

Next time you want to save your friend note that my reaction time is equal to that of the fourth hokage.

(Rariatto) - Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

After smashing into Jugo he goes flying towards Sasuke's direction, paralyzed or dead and I continue on my rampage, jumping towards the area where sasuke is at. While in mid air I quickly create one ball of lightning in my left hand and release all of the energy in it towards Sasuke in the form of giant thunder bolt. After doing so I preform a single handseal and emit lightning in the shape of a spear towards Sasuke, rapidly branching more and more spears of lightning off from the original bolt, each attacking from its own angle and forcing Sasuke to deal with both attacks.

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Range: Long
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    Taking care of this as asked by Xylon.

"Jūgo!"

Sasuke screams, as Jūgo takes the hit from the Raikage, as he's blasted forwards at intense speeds, with him being unconscious due to the blow, he's in a near death state, not being able to move a limb, as Sasuke stares at Jūgo's body while it's being blasted forward, his eyes widen as Sasuke remembers the times Jūgo joined with his team, Hebi, and protected Sasuke, when he said that Sasuke is a memento of Kimimaro that he will strive to protect, now it's time for Sasuke to protect him.

"Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Sasuke lets out a very loud scream, as he jumps down to the Raikage, as his Susanoo forms up to the humanoid spirit form, with 3 hands, one hand is holding a large black orb that's used to make spiritual arrows, one other hand is holding a spiritual bow, and the last hand is holding a spiritual sword for attacking, this is done as the Raikage releases his lightning techniques, which the first one is intercepted by Susanoo's sword, and the other is intercepted by the spiritual bow crumbling in the process and then regenerating "the spiritual bow" as Sasuke gazes at the Raikage intensively, with a murderous intent.

(Dōjutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Chakra cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80 (-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This dōjutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha.
    Note: Must have the Mangekyō Sharingan.

As Sasuke focuses onto your head, his left Mangekyō Sharingan bleed as the blood runs down on Sasuke's cheeks, materializing the unholy black flames onto the Raikage's body, while at the same time Susanoo uses his sword to horizontally deliver a sword slash, coming from Raikage's left side to the right at blazing speeds, while at the same time, Susanoo's right hand deliver an open palm attack horizontally going at the Raikage's left to the right sides, catching him in between both hands and the Amaterasu in the middle.

"Amaterasu!"

(Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) – Eye Technique: Heavenly Illumination
    Damage Points: 80 (-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Where ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.
    Note: Must have the Mangekyō Sharingan.

"I will kill you, for Itachi's sake.."

Last edited by Ryūjin; 10-31-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

~Test Failed~

Failed to reply within the 5 days notice, you may take the test again starting in one month from now.