Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Professor Sarutobi vs Igneel

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

a new rule will be included, to avoid battles only being one move, or two for that matter. So 2 days will be the reply limit, meaning that once your opponent reply, you have 2 days to reply, being 48 hours.

Sakon and Ukon bio (can link if needed)
    Post your bio then I'll start.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Professor Sarutobi vs Igneel

Bio in sig
    -activates sharingan-

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Are you still 2t?

As Sakon sees you arrive he recognizes you as an Uchiha as you activate your eyes, glancing at the red eyes for a moment he turns his eyes down to watch only your chin and below. Ukon, from inside his brother then sends his chakra into you as you are bound in an illusion that dozens of butterflies flutter onto the field and as they radiate a beautiful glow you lose all focus of the fight and me and forget what is happening. As the illusion begins Sakon forms a single seal (water affinity) and places his hand over his mouth as he expels water that turns into 5 blades shooting at you. Right after releasing the water Sakon releases a wave of lightning that mixes with the water increasing its power and cutting ability.

(Sono Chou Tegotae ) - Illussion technique: The butterfly effect
    Type: deffence/offense
    Range: mid/long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on his/her foe,of rare beautiful coloured butterflies scattered around the battlefield.once the targets eye comes incontact with the pretty creatures,he is stunned and pleased at what he/she is seeing,stoping him/she from thinking about anything else but the creatures therefore completely restricting the movement of their whole body.
    -last for a turn and useable twice per battle.
    -No A-rank genjutsu next turn

(Suiton: Ekitai Yubi Burēdo)- Liquid Finger Blades
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Med/Long
    Chakra cost:30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user performs the following hand seals, Monkey →Ram →Boar, and then brings their hand to their mouth. They place their hand horizontally in front of their mouth, with the thumb facing up. Then they will spitout a fast moving jet of water through their four fingers (not including the thumb). This action separates the water jet into 5 different horizontal blades of water. As the blades leave the users hand, they expand; each blade is five feet in length.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by HereticPassage
    *Note: Each blade is a weak B-rank; together they are an S rank
    *Note: Usable twice per battle

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Yeah 2T

As sakon drops his eyes to face my chin,shisui brings together his hands as if he was going to do a handseal,and notices the butterflies.Shisui notices the chakra disturbance in his body (his hands are right in front of him).Being an uchiha and having encountered gen frequently,he instantly figures that he is cast under a gen.The moment he realizes he pumps chakra through out his body to release him from the gen and also boost his reflexes and senses.Upon freeing from the gen,shisui notices the water blades coming straight at him,he instantly makes a pillar of earth rise under his feet at angle,so as to shoot himself above the blades and towards your location.At the same instant the pillar shoots me towards you,he tosses up a flash bomb that explodes blinding you(I time my pillars and the flash bomb so that when the bomb sets off,my body won't block the lights path towards you,meaning you would be affected by the flash).Since the flash is set off behind me,it won't blind me.As my feet leave the pillar,I do the tiger handseal and casts both of you under a gen to blind you.Now,even after the flash subsides you will be blind and both of you won't know its a gen since you'd be thinking that the blindness of the flash lasts longer or maybe that shisui used a special flash bomb.Right after he does the tiger handseal to cast the gen,he throws 2 shurikens towards you,one to your right(a feet from your right,meaning the shuriken won't hit you) and the other to your left(a feet from your left side,this won't hit you either).He throws the shurikens using both his hands and at the same speed and at the same time.The shurikens are connected by a thin chord almost invisible yet strong,and on this thin thread are many wrapped explosive tags.The tags set of as soon as the chord touches you.When the shurikens reach you,it will be at your neck level height.

Heishi mune houmen | Dying Will Release|
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Description: The user releases 90% of their remaining chakra into a force known as the user's "Dying Will", the user's 5 senses are pushed to the Max,also it greatly increases the users reaction time dramatically improved ten fold, but this jutsu takes alot of pressure on the user's body
    Note: can only be used once per battle
    Note: only lasts 3 turns
    Note: after using this jutsu is cancelled, the user can only used B and below ranked jutsu

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you shoot yourself upwards and above with the pillar, Sakon flicks his wrist and causes the blades to loop around like a boomerang aimed at your back. At the same time Ukon quickly induces another genjutsu where water materializes out of the air and wraps itself in a tight coil of rope around your body, stopping you from moving (though I believe your flash gets thrown before this) as this happens and you have just tossed a small item above your head, Sakon's experience with common ninja tools quickly leads to think its a flash bomb as a smoke or bomb tag would be useless above you like that. Thinking this he focuses chakra into his eyes that prevents him from being blinded, letting him keep an eye on you as you struggle with the gen and are shortly after impaled by the water blades from behind.

Suiton: Suiton Bu-Meran (Water Style: Water Boomerang)
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short/ Mid/Long
    Chakra: 80
    Damage: (-20 of the original jutsu)
    Description: With a flick of the User’s hand, the User is capable of manipulating/redirecting a preexisting Water jutsu. The User pulls the water jutsu back towards the enemy (after having missed them) at the expense of making the jutsu weaker.
    Note: Water jutsu must have either missed the enemy or appeared behind them in order to use successfully.
    Note: If Attack is unsuccessful, User must defend against the attacking jutsu as if the opponent were attacking him.
    Note: Lowers the level of the jutsu used by one rank.
    Note: -20 the attack points of the jutsu
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught by Loki.

(Genjutsu: Mizu Ei ) - Illusion Technique: Water Wrap
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user releases his chakra and inserts it into his opponents brain whilst performing the snake hand seal, making it seem as if a long thick rope of water has suddenly materialize out of nowhere and wraps it self around the opponent, constricting the opponents movement, the rope would be so tight that the opponent wouldn't be able to move any parts of his body, thus preventing him from performing any hand seals, in reality the opponent would just be standing still struggling to move since he thinks a rope of water has tightly wrapped itself around his body.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times.
    Note: No other genjutsu in same turn.
    Note: Lasts for 2 turn if the opponent hasn't managed to figure out it's a genjutsu and release himself.

(Taishou No Me) Contrasted eye
    Type: Defence
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/P
    Description: the user infuses his/her eye balls with chakra,there for reducing their eye contrast so as not to be affected by light based attacks.
    -Twice per battle
    -lasts for two turns.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

If I go by your time frame,you both would be blinded by the flash as you make the gen and the water blade turn around.Not arguing,just saying and BTW that eye technique is handy
    ________
    As shisui is in the air,he notices the water materialising(in the gen),unknowing its a gen,he instantly transforms his body into wind as a means to escape the water bind thereby releasing him from the gen.As you are dazed from what you witnessed(me being turned to wind),the water jutsu you turned around heads at you creating a state of panic in your mind.All of this makes you feel as if you were trapped in a gen the moment you saw my blood red eyes(when you made eye contact,when we first met)and all that has happened where just illusions.As soon as I transformed myself,I appear 10m right above your current location and materialises while the blade is coming at you.Right after I completely reform,I would obviously be free falling towards your location.Just after materializing,I dive downwards while drawing the tanto from my back (no sound would be heard)and simultaneously binds your movements.Right after paralyzing and w/o hesitation,I trap you in an orb of water as you are helplessly paralyzed.None of the techniques require handseal and such they take place quickly.As you are trappend in the water orb,shisui grasps the tanto with his right hand and thrusts his left palm on the base of hilt pointing the sword straight downwards aiming your head.He channels chakra through the sword and pumps chakra to his hands to brace the impact.As he reaches you,his sword would pierce through the water prison and straight down your head,instantly killing you.He would balance his body on the hilt of his tando after piercing you.My body doesn't touch the water at all.My sharingan is at all times fixated on you and your movements.Also note the fact that you wouldn't know my location until my sword pierces you.

(Futon: Taisan) Wind Style : Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind,making the user one with the wind.The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state.
    Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.
    Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) -Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water PrisonTechnique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you disappear Sakon does doubt if what he is seeing is real or not at first but since Ukon never made eye contact as he has been inside his brother, never making eye contact he reacts to the situation as if it is real and forms earth pillars under Sakon's feet that shoot him to the left at an angle so they stay near the ground but are off of it to move quickly. If you still do the Kanashibari on Sakon he will feel unable to move like he is bound by steel ropes, quickly saying to Ukon he can't move, Ukon sprouts his legs from Sakon's side making them come to a stop along the ground. As the binding wears off ( since we are the same rank it only lasts a second or 2) Sakon regains his senses and spots you at his old location and quickly releases a stream of flames from his mouth at you right before Sakon releases his attack, Ukon sticks his hand out of his brother's right shoulder, paralyzing you as a beam of energy turns you into a chocolate statue of yourself.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Genjutsu: okashi sen) Illusionary Technique: Candy Beam
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: User points at the opponent which places a genjutsu on them which makes it seem as if a pink beam of energy is fired from the user's finger at lightning fast speed which transforms the opponent into a candy version of themselves, paralyzing them since food can't move.
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
    -3 times per battle.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Continue. Igneel, read the moves and the time frame better. PS be carefull with your descriptions. Both issues make it confusing for both parties. However, counter is valid.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Thanx scorps
    ----------

As I'm falling downwards,I notice the pillar pushing you to your left,my right.W/o drawing my tanto or paralyzing you,I take advantage of your motion by doing the ram handseal,making a huge air net in the direction you are going(it is not made above you,it will form to your left).Since you are in motion you won't be able to react to it.You'd obviously get coiled up in the net whether you like it or not.As soon as your skin touches the net,I do another handseal setting the net on fire,burning you to ash.Right after making the handseal,I reach to my back with my left hand to draw my tanto and simultaneously makes wings made of fire.As the wings pop up,I spread my wings to soar towards your location.As I'm heading at you,I wave my right hand sending multiple blades of wind that combines to form a single blade of wind that cuts you half.I then switch the tanto in my left hand to my right hand and continues towards you.Again at all times my sharingan is fixated on you.

(Futon/Katon: Ketsugo gijutsu || Eanetto)-Binding art || Air net
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:
    For this jutsu the user makes a Ram handseal and then in the air above the opponent there starts forming a fisherman's net like structure made up of pure air once its forms it quickly falls on the opponent standing below it. This net then restricts the opponents movement and also stops him from doing any raiton jutsu since the net absorbs any lightning that leaks out. By doing another Tiger handseal the user can set the net ablaze with fire reducing the opponent to ash.
    -Can be used twice per battle.
    -Requires mastery of wind and fire.
    -the net can be easily destroyed by B rank fire while its in the air. The trick is to notice its formation.

(Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
    Type: Defence
    Range: Mid-Long
    Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc.This, jutsu can also allow the user to Fly into the air..
    Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle..Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns..
    Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind,emerging to a single scythe of shar pair. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break through its defence.**

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As the brothers fly to the side, Ukon still keeping track of all of Sakon's blind spots like normal sees the wind near them changing shape into a net-like pattern. Thinking this to be a trap or attack of some kind (as the normal use of wind is to cut and deal severe damage.) Ukon quickly sticks his head out of his brother's left shoulder facing the net and releases a blast of fire from his mouth that consumes the wind before Sakon hits it.

As Sakon skids to a halt he sees you grabing your tanto in the air above and sprouting wings of flames. As soon as you make the wings, Sakon uses his Genjutsu expertise and induces another illusion (without seals) where as you draw your tanto you feel as if you are floating in the air, unable to move due to the force of gravity all around you. As you feel this, in reality you are falling face down to the ground (since your wings shouldn't flap automatically, they should require your control). Right after the Genjutsu paralyzes you, Sakon makes the ground below you in large patches shoot up, the first comes up at an angle that clips you on the feet lightly, spinning you in the air (not enough to break the illusion) and a 2nd shoots up aimed right at your head,an instant after the first spins you so that your head is pointing at the ground the 2nd smashes into your face, cracking your skull and breaking your neck.

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

(Genjutsu-genshuku songai)Illusion technique-gravity damage
    Type: Defence/Offense
    Range: long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:60
    Description:This technique,requires the target to be in mid-air,then the user casts an illusion that makes the target think his or she is floating in the air but for some reason they are unable to move a single muscle due to gravity,where as in reality he or she is just falling.after crashing unto the ground the illusion desperse but leaves the foe badly wounded,depending on the height of the fall.
    -lasts for a turn
    -twice per battle

Doton/Fuuton: Shouchikubai Ashibishi (Earth/Wind Combo: Elevated Stepping Stones)
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Description: 5 Large patches of earth infused with wind chakra raises out of the ground elevating the user. Can be used to catch the user while plummeting from the sky. Jutsu last for only 1 minute, before slowly sinking back into the ground. Restricted to 3x per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught by Loki

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

You can't hide your head completely inside your other twin. And even if you did, you couldn't, while inside it, see...how would you if you don't have eyes?

this means that you can't see the tech no the blind side, etc. thus your counter fails ensuring your loss.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Igneel moves forward.