Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Greetings, Thunderbolt

    I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:
    • Rei's Rules and Regulations
    • You may only use water, wind, ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
    • You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techniques.
    • Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    • I will be using all 5 elements.
    • We start mid range from each other
    • Terrain: A barren wasteland with nothing around.

    Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

    I'll be using my Namikaze Minato biography for this test against you. please state your biography and I will begin.

    Good luck.
     
         

  2. #2
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    8,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Thank you for conducting my test.

    Akainu
     
         

  3. #3
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Thank you for conducting my test.

    Akainu
    I start off by manipulating the earth beneath you and causing the earth to rise up imprisoning you and making you unable to move your legs.

    (Doton: Doryūha) – Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

    Continuing by summoning a Large boar-shaped Lid to fall onto you from above, crushing whatever beneath it.

    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

    Then forming a set of handseals as i slam both of my hands onto the ground releasing a Large triangular shaped blast of lightning that heads towards you through the ground, destroying the earth as it heads towards you, and as the lightning blast heads towards you i throw 3 kunais having 2 non active explosive tags and the other kunai has a flash bomb attached to it high into the air, moving at an arc to fall onto you from above.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
     
         

  4. #4
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    8,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    I start off by manipulating the earth beneath you and causing the earth to rise up imprisoning you and making you unable to move your legs.

    (Doton: Doryūha) – Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

    Continuing by summoning a Large boar-shaped Lid to fall onto you from above, crushing whatever beneath it.

    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

    Then forming a set of handseals as i slam both of my hands onto the ground releasing a Large triangular shaped blast of lightning that heads towards you through the ground, destroying the earth as it heads towards you, and as the lightning blast heads towards you i throw 3 kunais having 2 non active explosive tags and the other kunai has a flash bomb attached to it high into the air, moving at an arc to fall onto you from above.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
    As I see your perform some hand seals and slam your hand on the ground i immediately realized that my legs are restrained and i can not move from my current position so i focus wind chakra on my hand and release it and use it to cut down the earth brances which restrains me and stops me from moving.


    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

    After that i notice the air darken and then i look upwards and see a giant huge lid dropping down at me towards my direction i create a pillar of water as i jump into the air which intial force and momentum pushes me out of range of the lid.


    (Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

    After having landed back on the ground and evaded your earthen lid i look to the ground and notice current of lightning traveling through the earth cutting as it goes going towards my direction so i immediately release a huge blast of wind that clears and levels everything in its path, i direct the wind blast at the incoming Lightning current which is heading my way thus negating it in the process.After that i then look up and notice 3 kunai falling down in an ark towards me ,immediately i myself throw 3 kunais which are non explosive upwards towards the direction of the kunais cancelling them out.


    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    Once again thanks for conducting and grading my test ,lets have a fun battle.
     
         
    Last edited by Thunderbolt; 09-22-2012 at 05:16 PM.

  5. #5
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    As I see your perform some hand seals and slam your hand on the ground i immediately realized that my legs are restrained and i can not move from my current position so i focus wind chakra on my hand and release it and use it to cut down the earth brances which restrains me and stops me from moving.


    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

    After that i notice the air darken and then i look upwards and see a giant huge lid dropping down at me towards my direction i create a pillar of water as i jump into the air which intial force and momentum pushes me out of range of the lid.


    (Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

    After having landed back on the ground and evaded your earthen lid i look to the ground and notice current of lightning traveling through the earth cutting as it goes going towards my direction so i immediately release a huge blast of wind that clears and levels everything in its path, i direct the wind blast at the incoming Lightning current which is heading my way thus negating it in the process.After that i then look up and notice 3 kunai falling down in an ark towards me ,immediately i myself throw 3 kunais which are non explosive upwards towards the direction of the kunais cancelling them out.


    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    Once again thanks for conducting and grading my test ,lets have a fun battle.
    As the wind goes to the lightning technique absorbing it and fading away and as you look up to the kunais the kunai attached to the flash bomb activates, releasing a blinding light that blinds you memontarily, as i run to the right of my location as i perform a set of handseals, causing a Large amount of pillars to rise up from around you, using my chakra to manipulate the pillars into a bamboo-like thicket of rock imprisoning you.

    (Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

    Then causing the pillars to spiral inward on itself using my earth chakra in order to crush you, along with whatever is inside the prison.

    (Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) – Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

    Then continuing by summoning a massive amount of sticky mud out of the sky by opening a portal, collapsing onto you from above, once the mud touches you it attaches itself to you due to it's sticky proprieties making it harder for you to move, as i throw 2 kunais directly towards you aimed at your legs, infused with lightning chakra increasing it's speed and vibrating frequency thus increasing it's cutting power as well.

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.
     
         

  6. #6
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    8,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    As the wind goes to the lightning technique absorbing it and fading away and as you look up to the kunais the kunai attached to the flash bomb activates, releasing a blinding light that blinds you memontarily, as i run to the right of my location as i perform a set of handseals, causing a Large amount of pillars to rise up from around you, using my chakra to manipulate the pillars into a bamboo-like thicket of rock imprisoning you.

    (Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

    Then causing the pillars to spiral inward on itself using my earth chakra in order to crush you, along with whatever is inside the prison.

    (Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) – Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

    Then continuing by summoning a massive amount of sticky mud out of the sky by opening a portal, collapsing onto you from above, once the mud touches you it attaches itself to you due to it's sticky proprieties making it harder for you to move, as i throw 2 kunais directly towards you aimed at your legs, infused with lightning chakra increasing it's speed and vibrating frequency thus increasing it's cutting power as well.

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.
    As my wind absorbs your lightning and the flash bomb is released a light appears which blindes our vision of each other temporarily for few moments .I then suddenly feel the earth around me begin to shake and murmur ,and I notice little pillars of earth which begin to appear around the battle field I then focus my chakra on my legs and and take a jump and strike the earth pillars around my location off allowing me to go to ground safely.

    (Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

    Once I am on the ground after striking your pillars of earth with my leg , the blinding light should have dispersed due to the passage of time giving me full vision of your location, then I see your performing some hand seals ,knowing your plan to strike next I react fast and quickly create a rasengan on my right hand and a water style destruction torrent in another and combine it together and send it towards you ,and prevents and stops you from creating your second jutsu ,unless you want to take a direct hit from the attack

    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    .
     
         
    Last edited by Thunderbolt; 09-23-2012 at 10:46 AM.

  7. #7
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    As my wind absorbs your lightning and the flash bomb is released a light appears which blindes our vision of each other temporarily for few moments .I then suddenly feel the earth around me begin to shake and murmur ,and I notice little pillars of earth which begin to appear around the battle field I then focus my chakra on my legs and and take a jump and strike the earth pillars around my location off allowing me to go to ground safely.

    (Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

    Once I am on the ground after striking your pillars of earth with my leg , the blinding light should have dispersed due to the passage of time giving me full vision of your location, then I see your performing some hand seals ,knowing your plan to strike next I react fast and quickly create a rasengan on my right hand and a water style destruction torrent in another and combine it together and send it towards you ,and prevents and stops you from creating your second jutsu ,unless you want to take a direct hit from the attack

    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    .
    Ok i don't know how you kicked all those earth pillars before they form a prison but let's say it works, but performing two techniques before the earth drop happens is a little too much, the mud would fall onto you as your making the destruction torrent, both the wind and the destruction torrent don't happen at the same time, and you think it's going to stop me from performing my second technique? that's not gonna happen.

    Timeframe:
    • Rock Pillar Prison
    • Hardinal Revolving Cut
    • Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    • Wind Rasengan
    • Sticky Earth Drop
    • Destruction Torrent.

    ___________________________

    As your water/wind combo is released towards me, i perform a single handseal, releasing a Large sphere of rotating wind towards the combination attack, blasting through it, dispersing the water and continuing on towards you as an A-rank wind technique.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

    As the wind sphere is released towards you, i run towards you at an arc to your left side "my right" as i form the snake handseal and cause 2 large walls to rise up from your right and left sides, and pushing against each other in order to incapacitate you causing you to be unable to move, and due to the force that's pushing against your body you wouldn't be able to move your hands either, leaving you vulnerable for the wind sphere.

    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

    Then i continue by causing 4 Large pillars out of the ground forming an "X" shaped pattern around you with you in the intersection, releasing lightning throughout it's vacancy and paralyzing you, while i'm 2 meters away from the pillars.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-23-2012 at 01:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    8,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Ok i don't know how you kicked all those earth pillars before they form a prison but let's say it works, but performing two techniques before the earth drop happens is a little too much, the mud would fall onto you as your making the destruction torrent, both the wind and the destruction torrent don't happen at the same time, and you think it's going to stop me from performing my second technique? that's not gonna happen.

    Timeframe:
    • Rock Pillar Prison
    • Hardinal Revolving Cut
    • Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    • Wind Rasengan
    • Sticky Earth Drop
    • Destruction Torrent.

    ___________________________

    As your water/wind combo is released towards me, i perform a single handseal, releasing a Large sphere of rotating wind towards the combination attack, blasting through it, dispersing the water and continuing on towards you as an A-rank wind technique.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

    As the wind sphere is released towards you, i run towards you at an arc to your left side "my right" as i form the snake handseal and cause 2 large walls to rise up from your right and left sides, and pushing against each other in order to incapacitate you causing you to be unable to move, and due to the force that's pushing against your body you wouldn't be able to move your hands either, leaving you vulnerable for the wind sphere.

    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

    Then i continue by causing 4 Large pillars out of the ground forming an "X" shaped pattern around you with you in the intersection, releasing lightning throughout it's vacancy and paralyzing you, while i'm 2 meters away from the pillars.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
    Sorry about the late reply but in order to try and avoid little mistakes here and there i had to take my time and go over your move and think of a valubale defense to your move ,that also shows my usage of wind .
    .
    As i see the wind head towards my direction [A rank] i quickly react and without the usage of any hand seals create 5 huge tornado which i head towards your wind which consumes it and head towards you in a weakened version.

    (Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

    I would not be able to fully utilize the use of my hand ,however the first jutsu requires no hand seal at all, as i see the two walls of earth appear at my sides coming closer to me i think quickly knowing and immediately releases a wind gust from my mouth without the usage of hand seals which initially draws the pillars of earth closer to me then in one burst blast the rocks away and shatter.

    (Futon: Shinkūdama) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

    Then immediately i blast the rocks away i see you just finishing performing a series of hand seals and i see 4 earth pillars which trap and enclose me within it with lighting currents flowing from it ,knowing this would be dangerous i use quickly do a two hand seal and blow out a crushing sphere of wind which blast and destroys your rocks away and negates your Lightning.After this and once free i send two kunai at you tagged with explosive which blasts on impact.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

    Time frame

    Vaccum great sphere
    Tornado wall
    ground bedrock
    vacuum bullets
    Four pillar bind
    Vaccum great sphere
     
         
    Last edited by Thunderbolt; 09-25-2012 at 07:41 PM.

  9. #9
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

    ~Test Failed~

    My main reasoning is your usage of the Typhoon Water Vortex technique "which has a timeframe issue" and the last move, first technique is fine, the second however is incorrect, the air you draw is in front of you, not to your sides, and if you drawn the rocks to you more they will crush you in between them not to mention you won't be able to blow the wind at two separate directions, moving on to your third technique, which you waited until the pillars released lightning to begin using, giving yourself little to no time to react, 2 - 3 seconds tops, which wouldn't be enough time to perform the Wind sphere technique, if you saw the fight with Sasuke and Danzo it took Danzo 4 - 5 seconds to release it, not to mention it would only blast through the front 2 pillars, the pillars behind you would release lightning which will paralyze you.

    Sorry, you may the test again in one month.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •