Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    • Rei's R&R
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • CJs: Allowed
    • CEs: Allowed
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.


    I'll be using Namikaze Minato bio, with Rebellion on my back, please post your bio your using and i will make the first move.

    (Sōdō) – Rebellion
    Rank: S
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40 (+30 for blocking each fire attack)
    Damage points: (20 base attack for normal use) (+15 damage to every fire based jutsu)
    Description: the Rebellion sword is made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra , it has a large white blade with a silver skull shaped handle ,it's worn on the user's back like Kakashi's sword when he was young , when the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the white blade making the sword more lighter and enhancing the user with faster reactions and turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the blade he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack.
    Note: Cannot be used without mastering the fire element.
    Note: User takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
    Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
    Note: Can only be wielded by Dante..
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,707
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    • Rei's R&R
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • CJs: Allowed
    • CEs: Allowed
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.


    I'll be using Namikaze Minato bio, with Rebellion on my back, please post your bio your using and i will make the first move.

    (Sōdō) – Rebellion
    Rank: S
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40 (+30 for blocking each fire attack)
    Damage points: (20 base attack for normal use) (+15 damage to every fire based jutsu)
    Description: the Rebellion sword is made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra , it has a large white blade with a silver skull shaped handle ,it's worn on the user's back like Kakashi's sword when he was young , when the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the white blade making the sword more lighter and enhancing the user with faster reactions and turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the blade he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack.
    Note: Cannot be used without mastering the fire element.
    Note: User takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
    Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
    Note: Can only be wielded by Dante..
    Let the games begin!
     
         

  3. #3
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    I start off by summoning Gamahiro to fall onto you from above, crushing whatever beneath him with his massive weight.

    (Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

    Right as Gamahiro is summoned, i take Rebellion out of my back and weave a single handseal, causing a giant demonic head of fire to rise out of the ground beneath you, rising vertically upwards as the demon opens his mouth in order to burn you in flames, with Rebellion this is done pretty fast along with my fire affinity as well, and boosted by Rebellion's power, the demonic head has the size of the "Earth Release: Great Stone Golem" technique, while that is happening as i take Rebellion off my back i order my Hojōjutsu chains to come out of my sleeves, taking out 4 FTG kunais out of my pouch and releasing 1 directly towards you, and the other three are thrown high into the air at a high arc, 1 of them falls onto you from above and the other remaining 2 falls short range behind you to your right and left sides each are 4 meters away from you.

    (Katon: Rēshushi) – Fire Release: Ghost Destruction
    Type: Offense
    Rank: A
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60 (+15)
    Description: After forming 5 handseals Bird → Boar → Monkey → Ram → Tiger the user concentrates a large amount of fire chakra throughout the ground, underneath the opponent's location, causing a Large sized demonic head made of flames to rise up out of the ground underneath the opponent's location in a vertical line, with it's mouth widening as it's opening in order to swallow the opponent and burn them, this demonic head is equivalent in size to the Earth Release: Great Stone Golem technique.
    Note: Can only be used twice.
    Note: No S-ranked fire techniques in the same turn.

    Continuing by weaving a set of handseals, causing 4 pillars to rise up around you forming an "X" pattern with you in the middle, the pillars immediately release lightning within it's vacancy attacking you from all sides.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    Note: All my weapons are applied with the FTG sealing formula, mentioned in the bio.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,707
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    I start off by summoning Gamahiro to fall onto you from above, crushing whatever beneath him with his massive weight.

    (Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

    Right as Gamahiro is summoned, i take Rebellion out of my back and weave a single handseal, causing a giant demonic head of fire to rise out of the ground beneath you, rising vertically upwards as the demon opens his mouth in order to burn you in flames, with Rebellion this is done pretty fast along with my fire affinity as well, and boosted by Rebellion's power, the demonic head has the size of the "Earth Release: Great Stone Golem" technique, while that is happening as i take Rebellion off my back i order my Hojōjutsu chains to come out of my sleeves, taking out 4 FTG kunais out of my pouch and releasing 1 directly towards you, and the other three are thrown high into the air at a high arc, 1 of them falls onto you from above and the other remaining 2 falls short range behind you to your right and left sides each are 4 meters away from you.

    (Katon: Rēshushi) – Fire Release: Ghost Destruction
    Type: Offense
    Rank: A
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60 (+15)
    Description: After forming 5 handseals Bird → Boar → Monkey → Ram → Tiger the user concentrates a large amount of fire chakra throughout the ground, underneath the opponent's location, causing a Large sized demonic head made of flames to rise up out of the ground underneath the opponent's location in a vertical line, with it's mouth widening as it's opening in order to swallow the opponent and burn them, this demonic head is equivalent in size to the Earth Release: Great Stone Golem technique.
    Note: Can only be used twice.
    Note: No S-ranked fire techniques in the same turn.

    Continuing by weaving a set of handseals, causing 4 pillars to rise up around you forming an "X" pattern with you in the middle, the pillars immediately release lightning within it's vacancy attacking you from all sides.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    Note: All my weapons are applied with the FTG sealing formula, mentioned in the bio.
    As the ground around me is covered in circular shadow, I gaze up to see a giant toad descending upon me in continually increasing speed. I jump in air to meet the toad and activate an earth technique.

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    I then proceed by kicking the toad mid-air to your direction. My kick would decrease the mass and denisity of the toad, allowing me to easily kick it as if it was a gigantic beach ball and redirect its crash course towards you.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive - Supplementary
    Range: Short - Close
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A (+ 40)
    Description: Air Force is a Black-Leg taijutsu technique designed for a counter attack or an opening. The technique itself is a chakra infused kick which takes form of 360 crescent kick. The kick itself is strong enough to send opponent flying away from the user. The kick can also be used to send allies flying into other ranges, though once a strong(er) kick is attempted user must spend more time concentrating before kicking. This can also be used quickly in openings to deal a quick hit to the opponent and then expose them for further combinations.
    • Can be used twice per battle
    • If you attempt on sending your ally to other range, the ally must jump on your leg just as you're kicking to guarantee the strength of kick to send him/her away.


    When the connection between me and the frog is severed the frog's mass returns to normal, you've got a gigantic toad flying towards your direction. I end the chakra circulation for the first technique and take a moment to look where I'm about to land to see the dying grass beneath me and the water that was in ground vaporizing. I assume that you're using a fire technique and my hunch is confirmed when I see the visage of a demon rising from the ground. I immediately perform a single hand seal and spew out water to guarantee that the fire is put out.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

    Due to the elemental weakness, your fire wouldn't turn all of the water into steam and since the technique creates a sea of water, let's say that we've got enough water covering the plain so that we are ankle deep in the water. The flying toad and the remaining water should stop you from using your third technique if you don't want to be shocked along with me and get crushed by a toad.
     
         
    Last edited by Passion; 09-26-2012 at 09:28 AM.

  5. #5
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    As the ground around me is covered in circular shadow, I gaze up to see a giant toad descending upon me in continually increasing speed. I jump in air to meet the toad and activate an earth technique.

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    I then proceed by kicking the toad mid-air to your direction. My kick would decrease the mass and denisity of the toad, allowing me to easily kick it as if it was a gigantic beach ball and redirect its crash course towards you.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive - Supplementary
    Range: Short - Close
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A (+ 40)
    Description: Air Force is a Black-Leg taijutsu technique designed for a counter attack or an opening. The technique itself is a chakra infused kick which takes form of 360 crescent kick. The kick itself is strong enough to send opponent flying away from the user. The kick can also be used to send allies flying into other ranges, though once a strong(er) kick is attempted user must spend more time concentrating before kicking. This can also be used quickly in openings to deal a quick hit to the opponent and then expose them for further combinations.
    • Can be used twice per battle
    • If you attempt on sending your ally to other range, the ally must jump on your leg just as you're kicking to guarantee the strength of kick to send him/her away.


    When the connection between me and the frog is severed the frog's mass returns to normal, you've got a gigantic toad flying towards your direction. I end the chakra circulation for the first technique and take a moment to look where I'm about to land to see the dying grass beneath me and the water that was in ground vaporizing. I assume that you're using a fire technique and my hunch is confirmed when I see the visage of a demon rising from the ground. I immediately perform a single hand seal and spew out water to guarantee that the fire is put out.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

    Due to the elemental weakness, your fire wouldn't turn all of the water into steam and since the technique creates a sea of water, let's say that we've got enough water covering the plain so that we are ankle deep in the water. The flying toad and the remaining water should stop you from using your third technique if you don't want to be shocked along with me and get crushed by a toad.
    As you kick Gamahiro towards me, seeing as he's going to hit me if i continue with my lightning technique, instead i cause 6 spiked pillars of earth to quickly rise up out of the ground while Gamahiro is being pushed towards me into the air he maneuvers as he's going towards me, the pillars which i have risen all rise at the same time but not at the same place, 1 pillar rises in front of me, mainly to catch Gamahiro and thanks to the pillars gigantic size it's able to hold Gamahiro and allow him to stop his backwards momentum by kicking off it to the right side of your location, 5 meters away from you, while 1 other pillar is risen beneath me, diagonally rising me to the right side of my initial location 3 meters above the ground surface level however i still have contact with the ground since i'm standing onto the pillar of earth, since my vision of you would be hindered if i remained in my initial position due to the pillar rising in front of me, the pillar pushing me to the right side grants me clear vision of your location, the rest of the pillars "4 in total" are risen beneath you, violently striking you upwards with massive blunt force along the remaining of the water at your area since not all of it is going to be evaporated by my fire, this catches you by surprise, however not only that but it soaks the pillars with water as well.

    (Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

    Once Gamahiro is pushed to the right side of your location, he takes out the Katana on the right side of his back in his right hand, and throws it directly towards you in a violent vertical spinning motion, considering it's massive size it covers a large reach along with wind currents around the sword, this is not a technique, but simply the influence of a large object being rotated rapidly in the air, this happens while i having clear vision of your location "mainly your surroundings", however there would be some steam left, which would also make you unable to know for sure where my location was since you were distracted as you looked down to see the fire technique, i send my lightning essence into the sky upwards, causing multiple lightning strikes to come down onto you from above at your last known location, covering a circular area around you of 4 meters.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) – Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

    Then i maintain a crouching position and put one of my right hand fingers onto the ground, tracking your location with pinpoint accuracy, while ordering my Hojōjutsu chains to extend out of my sleeves and throw 2 FTG kunais to the right and left sides of my location, Mid range away from me.

    (Ninpō: Ichi ni Jutsu) – Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,707
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    As you kick Gamahiro towards me, seeing as he's going to hit me if i continue with my lightning technique, instead i cause 6 spiked pillars of earth to quickly rise up out of the ground while Gamahiro is being pushed towards me into the air he maneuvers as he's going towards me, the pillars which i have risen all rise at the same time but not at the same place, 1 pillar rises in front of me, mainly to catch Gamahiro and thanks to the pillars gigantic size it's able to hold Gamahiro and allow him to stop his backwards momentum by kicking off it to the right side of your location, 5 meters away from you, while 1 other pillar is risen beneath me, diagonally rising me to the right side of my initial location 3 meters above the ground surface level however i still have contact with the ground since i'm standing onto the pillar of earth, since my vision of you would be hindered if i remained in my initial position due to the pillar rising in front of me, the pillar pushing me to the right side grants me clear vision of your location, the rest of the pillars "4 in total" are risen beneath you, violently striking you upwards with massive blunt force along the remaining of the water at your area since not all of it is going to be evaporated by my fire, this catches you by surprise, however not only that but it soaks the pillars with water as well.

    (Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

    Once Gamahiro is pushed to the right side of your location, he takes out the Katana on the right side of his back in his right hand, and throws it directly towards you in a violent vertical spinning motion, considering it's massive size it covers a large reach along with wind currents around the sword, this is not a technique, but simply the influence of a large object being rotated rapidly in the air, this happens while i having clear vision of your location "mainly your surroundings", however there would be some steam left, which would also make you unable to know for sure where my location was since you were distracted as you looked down to see the fire technique, i send my lightning essence into the sky upwards, causing multiple lightning strikes to come down onto you from above at your last known location, covering a circular area around you of 4 meters.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) – Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

    Then i maintain a crouching position and put one of my right hand fingers onto the ground, tracking your location with pinpoint accuracy, while ordering my Hojōjutsu chains to extend out of my sleeves and throw 2 FTG kunais to the right and left sides of my location, Mid range away from me.

    (Ninpō: Ichi ni Jutsu) – Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.
    The moment I notice earth shaking beneath me, I perform several hand seals and stomp on ground. The stomp sends a surge of chakra into the ground that negates the pillars that were forming beneath me.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: 15(above) 50 (below Ground)
    Desription: The User Preforms the needed handseals and then stomps onto the ground, causing a massive earthquake that may unbalance an oncoming opponent, or if the opponent is underground Cause massive damage.

    You're surprised as nothing's happening and I use this chance to slip underground and since you're still in contact with ground, I can sense you and Gamahiro. I travel behind you underground due to both my specialty and the natural speed of this technique. I am popping out of the ground as your second technique hits the area in which I was.

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

    When you throw the FTG kunai to your left side, I walk up to it and pick it up. As you use your third technique to sense where I am, I spin the kunai around my finger and grin at you as if I was mocking your skills.
     
         

  7. #7
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    The moment I notice earth shaking beneath me, I perform several hand seals and stomp on ground. The stomp sends a surge of chakra into the ground that negates the pillars that were forming beneath me.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: 15(above) 50 (below Ground)
    Desription: The User Preforms the needed handseals and then stomps onto the ground, causing a massive earthquake that may unbalance an oncoming opponent, or if the opponent is underground Cause massive damage.

    You're surprised as nothing's happening and I use this chance to slip underground and since you're still in contact with ground, I can sense you and Gamahiro. I travel behind you underground due to both my specialty and the natural speed of this technique. I am popping out of the ground as your second technique hits the area in which I was.

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

    When you throw the FTG kunai to your left side, I walk up to it and pick it up. As you use your third technique to sense where I am, I spin the kunai around my finger and grin at you as if I was mocking your skills.
    Getting this checked by a judge, will edit with my move once he posts.
     
         

  8. #8
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,678
    Location
    Jigoku
    Disturb the Remains... Leave
    none resting.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Passion, I think you may have used the wrong tech or something but B-Rank Earth can't overcome A-Rank earth. You wouldn't be able to stop the pillars from rising unless I'm missing something about your move (contact me if that is the case).

    But Dante your use of that technique is very weird. You talk about 3 meters and wtv kind of pillars... They are humungous and too "brute" to actually do such precise things but also to be used like that. However, this has no value on this issue, just a note. (Btw, your description, I'm assuming all pillars happen at the same time but there were some parts where I didn't understand it 100%)

    So Passion, you are propelled into the air by the humungous pillars, probably some crushed ribs and some other heavy damage. If you weren't a Kinjutsu user, I wouldn't allow this to continue but since you are, you guys continue.

    EDIT:
    Passion - Today 07:50 PM Edit Report IP

    I acknowledged the part in which Dante used the pillars in separated locations. Using 2/6 pillars for something other than attacking me would leave the technique B -ranked (removing the 20 from the 60 damage points makes it 40 and thus b - ranked) and counterable by my choice of technique without interfering with rest of his move
    Passion's reasoning may make sense. Since not the whole technique was performed beneath him, the part that was beneath him can be considered not a full A-Rank. Each pillar isn't an A-Rank and the more pillars, the weaker they are. The reasoning is similar to that of a multiple projectile fire technique for example. In this case, 2 giant pillars, each is b-rank, 4 means each is C-Rank, 8 means each is D-Rank (in theory and give or take since its not that mathematic). Since you produced 6 it would mean that the 4 beneath Passion there was like a B-Rank Earth technique all together thus his counter is valid on that assumption. If we translate this into a Fire technique (like the example I used) that shoots 3 fireballs and direct 1 to you, 2 to the sky, you don't need to defend from a b-rank fire but from a C-Rank at best, as the power is spread through the projectiles. If all pillars would be used to attack him, then he'd need to defend from A-Rank tech but since its spread in different instances.

    However, after discussing it with Caliburn there are 2 issues to take into account:

    1) you have not way of knowing if they are all underneath you or not and as such using a weaker technique is illogical in terms of realism and gameplay

    2) it can be argued that the earth in a large area is being infused with A-Rank chakra, even if each pillar isn't an A-Rank. This said, while you may have been able to use a weaker technique to destroy one or more pillars, you wouldn't be able to use to stop them from happening as the chakra in the earth is still stronger than the technique you are using to cancel it.


    Because of this i'm going to ask Emperor's opinion on this issue.
     
         
    Last edited by Scorps; 09-27-2012 at 09:30 PM.

  9. #9
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Personally I must say that I think it will work; Cali and Scorps make good points, but then

    a) Realism is never perfect; if we're going real, Passion will not know the rank of the technique Dante is using and therefore he is justified in even using a D-rank if he wishes.

    b) I don't think this technique infuses the ground beyond the pillar itself; and in any case the vibrations of the earthquake should transmit even through any chakra, as they are physical and nowhere is it shown that infusing chakra into something makes it vibration proof.
     
         

  10. #10
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    The moment I notice earth shaking beneath me, I perform several hand seals and stomp on ground. The stomp sends a surge of chakra into the ground that negates the pillars that were forming beneath me.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: 15(above) 50 (below Ground)
    Desription: The User Preforms the needed handseals and then stomps onto the ground, causing a massive earthquake that may unbalance an oncoming opponent, or if the opponent is underground Cause massive damage.

    You're surprised as nothing's happening and I use this chance to slip underground and since you're still in contact with ground, I can sense you and Gamahiro. I travel behind you underground due to both my specialty and the natural speed of this technique. I am popping out of the ground as your second technique hits the area in which I was.

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

    When you throw the FTG kunai to your left side, I walk up to it and pick it up. As you use your third technique to sense where I am, I spin the kunai around my finger and grin at you as if I was mocking your skills.
    Thanks to the judges ^^
    ________________________

    Because the pillars which i caused to rise don't actually rise but instead they get cancelled which is unknown to me that they get cancelled, as they have a massive size when the pillar that i risen beneath me previously takes me to the right side of my location i'm not able to see the pillars which i made rise from underneath you which i should be able to considering their size, i decide to take the safe measures instead of continuing the lightning attack by tracking your location, releasing my earth chakra throughout the battlefield and sensing the vibrations you make, alerting me that you are underground and heading to a certain place behind me.

    (Doton: Oshi Sacchi) – Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Short – long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
    Note: User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.

    Now that i'm able to know your location, just as you are about to emerge from the ground i point my finger towards you with my hand in a shooting motion, releasing an extremely fast narrow stream of water which has lightning energy coiling around the water, giving it a piercing and paralysis ability, directed to your head, this beam is so fast that it's able to reach you in the blink of an eye, giving you very little time to react, the possible speed of the beam makes it hard to pinpoint where it is going at or actually see it.

    (Suiton: Mizu Re-za) – Water Release: Water Laser
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: the user shoots water out of his fingers in the form of an extremely quick, and narrow stream of water. The user then injects lightning chakra into the stream to allow it the strength to cut through rocks and paralyze the opponent if hit. It travels to a mid-ranged opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Note: Permission was given to Hellsbadass and ~Crow~ to use this jutsu.

    Then i channel Aluminum chakra underneath and around you causing Aluminum spikes to rise up from around and underneath you in order to impale you.

    (Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) – Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Rank: S
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This technique is the most powerful version of the aluminum creation techniques, by using more chakra than the previous techniques of the aluminum creation, the user creates powerful pillars of aluminum, weapons, tools or any shape out of the aluminum metal just as versatile as the wood element.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 09-29-2012 at 02:01 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,707
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Thanks to the judges ^^
    ________________________

    Because the pillars which i caused to rise don't actually rise but instead they get cancelled which is unknown to me that they get cancelled, as they have a massive size when the pillar that i risen beneath me previously takes me to the right side of my location i'm not able to see the pillars which i made rise from underneath you which i should be able to considering their size, i decide to take the safe measures instead of continuing the lightning attack by tracking your location, releasing my earth chakra throughout the battlefield and sensing the vibrations you make, alerting me that you are underground and heading to a certain place behind me.

    (Doton: Oshi Sacchi) – Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Short – long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
    Note: User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.

    Now that i'm able to know your location, just as you are about to emerge from the ground i point my finger towards you with my hand in a shooting motion, releasing an extremely fast narrow stream of water which has lightning energy coiling around the water, giving it a piercing and paralysis ability, directed to your head, this beam is so fast that it's able to reach you in the blink of an eye, giving you very little time to react, the possible speed of the beam makes it hard to pinpoint where it is going at or actually see it.

    (Suiton: Mizu Re-za) – Water Release: Water Laser
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: the user shoots water out of his fingers in the form of an extremely quick, and narrow stream of water. The user then injects lightning chakra into the stream to allow it the strength to cut through rocks and paralyze the opponent if hit. It travels to a mid-ranged opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Note: Permission was given to Hellsbadass and ~Crow~ to use this jutsu.

    Then i channel Aluminum chakra underneath and around you causing Aluminum spikes to rise up from around and underneath you in order to impale you.

    (Arumiton: Sōdai Arumi no Sōken) – Aluminum Release: Ultimate Aluminum Creation
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Rank: S
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This technique is the most powerful version of the aluminum creation techniques, by using more chakra than the previous techniques of the aluminum creation, the user creates powerful pillars of aluminum, weapons, tools or any shape out of the aluminum metal just as versatile as the wood element.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    The Emerging part would take little to no time so I should be standing when the laser's about to perform some surgery on me. As I see the transparent stream shot at me, I assume it being water because wind is rarely visible and it doesn't make the crackling sound of lightning. I immediately release chakra from my points and coat myself with chakra.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary - Defensive
    Range: Short - Self
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user that knows Water release can use their ability to use technique called Water rejection. The first step to use this is to coat themselves in Water water chakra, making it look as if they were forming an orb of chakra from the Doujutsu user's point of view. Then, as any Water technique comes in contact with the Water chakra orb, it will reject the Water from the technique(s), leaving user dry and unharmed. However it makes the user more weaker to lightning techniques and wont protect them from Forbidden ranked water techniques.
    • Can be used only twice per battle.


    The technique causes the stream to be rejected by the coat leaving me completely unaffected by the attack (the electricity wouldn't affect me even though the rejection is weak against it. Clarified that part with Zen). When the quick stream ends the coat fades and before you can use the chakra you're sending beneath me to create Aluminum spikes, I wave my hand and send a single blade of wind at you that should cut you in half.

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

     
         

  12. #12
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    The Emerging part would take little to no time so I should be standing when the laser's about to perform some surgery on me. As I see the transparent stream shot at me, I assume it being water because wind is rarely visible and it doesn't make the crackling sound of lightning. I immediately release chakra from my points and coat myself with chakra.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary - Defensive
    Range: Short - Self
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user that knows Water release can use their ability to use technique called Water rejection. The first step to use this is to coat themselves in Water water chakra, making it look as if they were forming an orb of chakra from the Doujutsu user's point of view. Then, as any Water technique comes in contact with the Water chakra orb, it will reject the Water from the technique(s), leaving user dry and unharmed. However it makes the user more weaker to lightning techniques and wont protect them from Forbidden ranked water techniques.
    • Can be used only twice per battle.


    The technique causes the stream to be rejected by the coat leaving me completely unaffected by the attack (the electricity wouldn't affect me even though the rejection is weak against it. Clarified that part with Zen). When the quick stream ends the coat fades and before you can use the chakra you're sending beneath me to create Aluminum spikes, I wave my hand and send a single blade of wind at you that should cut you in half.

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

    Getting this checked by a judge.
     
         

  13. #13
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,678
    Location
    Jigoku
    Disturb the Remains... Leave
    none resting.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    While the water rejection would work (the lightning part of the technique is bound to the water, so by rejecting the water, you are rejecting the lightning) the time frame has issues. Passion, you can't do the wind tech before dante does his Aluminum one. Your wind may be a fast tech, but it would only happen (at best) as the aluminum is already starting to happen.

    Since i think the deadline is tomorrow, talk amongst yourselves how you wish to proceed.
     
         

  14. #14
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,678
    Location
    Jigoku
    Disturb the Remains... Leave
    none resting.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dante.. vs Passion

    This wasn't easy to judge but for me, I think Dante did slightly better mainly because of the small hick in the description of Passion's last move.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •