Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Bio test - A] - Coyote

Greetings, Coyote

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, that hall of the kage summit where A faught sasuke.
    ~ You may use A's abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Sasuke bio with MS and have a juugo bio lying around here somewhere just incase for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

For who ever it may concern, Coyote started a test with Jokey who has now left us so i have agreed to restart it here. You can find his old test here.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Re: [Bio test - A] - Coyote

A
    Thanks Pervy.
    --------------

The Raikage removes his kage outfit..
    Knowing that you're Sasuke, the Raikage keeps his angry eyes off your red eyes..keeps it on your nose and below..

Uchiha! You will tell me where my brother is!!!!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    A
    Thanks Pervy.
    --------------

The Raikage removes his kage outfit..
    Knowing that you're Sasuke, the Raikage keeps his angry eyes off your red eyes..keeps it on your nose and below..

Uchiha! You will tell me where my brother is!!!!

Sasuke: Why would i tell you when i can just send you to the same place he's going to be...

Jugo: I'm ready when you are Sasuke...

Sasuke: Stay back... i can handle this...

With that sasuke begins to run forwards with a great burst of speed as focusses his chakra into his legs to move faster. Jugo is waiting at mid range still ready to jump in when ever sasuke needs him. As Sasuke runs forwards, he activates his Mangekyou Sharingan to read and percieve your movements as he draws his sword, focussing lighting chakra into it. He then appears infront of you doing a slashing motion to send you into the air, the appearing above you, hitting you again into the ground this time:

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Awful gutsy to charge the Raikage by yourself!

As Sasuke begins to charge the Raikage, the Raikage watches you closely. As get close, the Raikage preforms a quick row of seals to cause a blinding light of lightning to emit from the Raikage. This in turn blinds Sasuke - since he waited until you came in short range, now the Raikage using his burst of speed charges Sasuke and while charging lightning chakra in his right hand the Raikage does a quick side step to his right (your left) and delivers a uppercut on your side causing you to lift off the ground. As you're off the ground the Raikage grabs your left foot with his right hand and proceeds to throw you along the ground so you tumble beaten across the ground.

Raigen Raikochu | Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Raijin | Zeus
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awful gutsy to charge the Raikage by yourself!

As Sasuke begins to charge the Raikage, the Raikage watches you closely. As get close, the Raikage preforms a quick row of seals to cause a blinding light of lightning to emit from the Raikage. This in turn blinds Sasuke - since he waited until you came in short range, now the Raikage using his burst of speed charges Sasuke and while charging lightning chakra in his right hand the Raikage does a quick side step to his right (your left) and delivers a uppercut on your side causing you to lift off the ground. As you're off the ground the Raikage grabs your left foot with his right hand and proceeds to throw you along the ground so you tumble beaten across the ground.

Raigen Raikochu | Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Raijin | Zeus
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

I wasn't fully sure so i went back and rewatched the flash jutsu and double checked with Xylon and Zenryoku. It seems as though with his sharingan he was able to see through the flash that was either a genjutsu itself or created a genjutsu as Sasuke seemed uneffected as he warned Jugo it's a genjutsu. So with his sharingan sasuke can see past the illusion while Jugo holds up his arms to cover his eyes as the flash begins to emit form your body (See vid for what i mean).

Jugo: Sasuke!!!!

As Jugo calls out his name he loses sigh of sasuke because of his arms protecting his eyes and the flash itself. Meanwhile, sasuke is in front of you with his Katana drawn and his sharingan active reading your movements, he releases his chakra through his entire body to give him a speed boost and a power increase. He uses this boost to appear behind you, kicking the back of your right knee discharging lightning chakra into it, making it numb causing you to fall from the force and lose your stance as he drives his elbow into the middle of your back releasing another burst of chakra. This forces you forwards, these two hits take like two seconds with his speed boost as he slashes across your back with his chidori Katana. By now Jugo would be regaining his vision.

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Type: Attack
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Privileged punks!! You think your speed can match the Raikage!!!

As the Raikage runs forwards towards Sasuke, and he notices he wasn't effected by the blind as he would have hoped. Suddenly he notices lightning begin to surround your feet and sees a quick burst of speed from you but not directly towards him. He can only assume you're going behind him, and in a flash of lightning - the Raikage activates his lightning armor and as you go for the punch to his back you seemingly hit but in fact it's just the afterimage he's able to leave after moving at an incredible speed.
    Raiton no Yori | Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

When the Raikage activated his armor he successively avoided Sasuke punch due to his increasing higher reaction speed knowing you'd attack from his behind since an attack from the front would have been seen coming head on. As Sasuke punches the afterimage, The Raikage using his incredible speed and overwhelming power elbows Jugo from the right side with his right elbow - causing his to fly and hit the wall so hard he indents the thick concrete. Jugo cannot track the high speeds (also the momentary blindness) and since he ran forward avoiding Sasukes attack and knowing that Sasuke isn't fast enough to save Jugo a successful hit is landed causing Jugo to be out of the battle. The Raikage then turns towards Sasuke..

Erubō | Elbow
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

Last edited by Coyote; 09-26-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Privileged punks!! You think your speed can match the Raikage!!!

As the Raikage runs forwards towards Sasuke, and he notices he wasn't effected by the blind as he would have hoped. Suddenly he notices lightning begin to surround your feet and sees a quick burst of speed from you but not directly towards him. He can only assume you're going behind him, and in a flash of lightning - the Raikage activates his lightning armor and as you go for the punch to his back you seemingly hit but in fact it's just the afterimage he's able to leave after moving at an incredible speed.
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.

When the Raikage activated his armor he successively avoided Sasuke punch due to his increasing higher reaction speed knowing you'd attack from his behind since an attack from the front would have been seen coming head on. As Sasuke punches the afterimage, The Raikage using his incredible speed and overwhelming power elbows Jugo from the right side with his right elbow - causing his to fly and hit the wall so hard he indents the thick concrete. Jugo cannot track the high speeds (also the momentary blindness) and since he ran forward avoiding Sasukes attack and knowing that Sasuke isn't fast enough to save Jugo a successful hit is landed causing Jugo to be out of the battle. The Raikage then turns towards Sasuke..

Erubō | Elbow
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

Not bad... though you used a jutsu before my actual attack in a way, so not sure on time frame, but it's not up to me.

As Sasuke goes behind you he Notices your armour and is ready for an attack, as he goes to hit you, his elbow passes through your after image, which isn't very effective due to Sasuke's sharingan. With his MS active he tracks your movements percieving your motions with his sharingan of you attacking Jugo, in one swift motion he throws his sword to Jugo's side with great force. As he throws it, he already has lightning chakra in it to increase it's speed and cutting motion from before. If you continued to elbow Jugo, the sword would have hit your arm, stabbing you. As he releases his sword with blazing handseals he gathers his chakra.

Sasuke: Jugo!!

With Jugo leaps to the side away from the sword and towards sasuke as sasuke releases a giant blast of fire forwards, where he know A will be. As he does this Jugo activates his curse seal, ready to fight now. The fire blast released forwards would stop you advancing due to us being in an enclosed space you have to block the fire as it's near impossible to get around it.

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Not bad... though you used a jutsu before my actual attack in a way, so not sure on time frame, but it's not up to me.

As Sasuke goes behind you he Notices your armour and is ready for an attack, as he goes to hit you, his elbow passes through your after image, which isn't very effective due to Sasuke's sharingan. With his MS active he tracks your movements percieving your motions with his sharingan of you attacking Jugo, in one swift motion he throws his sword to Jugo's side with great force. As he throws it, he already has lightning chakra in it to increase it's speed and cutting motion from before. If you continued to elbow Jugo, the sword would have hit your arm, stabbing you. As he releases his sword with blazing handseals he gathers his chakra.

Sasuke: Jugo!!

With Jugo leaps to the side away from the sword and towards sasuke as sasuke releases a giant blast of fire forwards, where he know A will be. As he does this Jugo activates his curse seal, ready to fight now. The fire blast released forwards would stop you advancing due to us being in an enclosed space you have to block the fire as it's near impossible to get around it.

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.
    I assume your sword is coming in my path horizontally thus it's not spinning.
    Also I already said about the timeframe - it's like in between but I feel it was the best option and I technically used a technique to avoid your technique.
    So far this is fun..
    ^_^
    --------------------

As the Raikage is swooping around to encounter Jugo - unknown to Jugo since he can't track his speed, just as the Raikage is about to get his body ready for the hit - the Raikage is coming to the right side of Jugo like I mentioned before. Meaning that Jugo would be facing Sasuke and the Raikage would be facing Jugo's side thus the Raikage will still have Sasuke in the corner of his eye. Just as he's coming in to hit Jugo, the Raikage suddenly sees the sword coming to inhibit the Raikage's intentions. Using his extremely heightened reactions while clad in armor - the Raikage slides underneath the sword in a limbo manner. The sword then goes over him and stabs the wall. Since Jugo is right next to the sword the sliding doesn't take much time off his move however as the Raikage slides under he brings his left hand out grabbing Jugo's foot as he's about to jump forward towards Sasuke. In one fluid, extremely fast motion he slides up and swings and releases Jugo towards Sasuke with incredible force as if Jugo was a rag doll. Now Jugo is coming towards you by the end of your handseals however if you continue with the fire Jugo will be taking the majority of the blow..

Damn kids!!!

As Jugo is coming towards Sasuke, the Raikage while still in his armor uses his immense speed to swoop around behind Sasuke from his left side. Sasuke would be distracted by the incoming Jugo who's about to hit him head on. The Raikage's uses this moment to get behind and using great force slams both of his fists in Sasuke's back sending him flying and colliding with Jugo, also the force of the fist slam would cause a decent amount of damage internally..

Kobushi Gachan | Fist Slam
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user slams both his fists on the opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage Bio.

Since the first aggressive thing you did in this situation was freeform which was the throwing of the sword - I simply did freefrom to avoid thus. since Jugo didn't go into curse mark until after he jumped back but since I stopped that I'm under the impression he didn't go all psycho quite yet.

Last edited by Coyote; 09-30-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I assume your sword is coming in my path horizontally thus it's not spinning.
    Also I already said about the timeframe - it's like in between but I feel it was the best option and I technically used a technique to avoid your technique.
    So far this is fun..
    ^_^
    --------------------

As the Raikage is swooping around to encounter Jugo - unknown to Jugo since he can't track his speed, just as the Raikage is about to get his body ready for the hit - the Raikage is coming to the right side of Jugo like I mentioned before. Meaning that Jugo would be facing Sasuke and the Raikage would be facing Jugo's side thus the Raikage will still have Sasuke in the corner of his eye. Just as he's coming in to hit Jugo, the Raikage suddenly sees the sword coming to inhibit the Raikage's intentions. Using his extremely heightened reactions while clad in armor - the Raikage slides underneath the sword in a limbo manner. The sword then goes over him and stabs the wall. Since Jugo is right next to the sword the sliding doesn't take much time off his move however as the Raikage slides under he brings his left hand out grabbing Jugo's foot as he's about to jump forward towards Sasuke. In one fluid, extremely fast motion he slides up and swings and releases Jugo towards Sasuke with incredible force as if Jugo was a rag doll. Now Jugo is coming towards you by the end of your handseals however if you continue with the fire Jugo will be taking the majority of the blow..

Damn kids!!!

As Jugo is coming towards Sasuke, the Raikage while still in his armor uses his immense speed to swoop around behind Sasuke from his left side. Sasuke would be distracted by the incoming Jugo who's about to hit him head on. The Raikage's uses this moment to get behind and using great force slams both of his fists in Sasuke's back sending him flying and colliding with Jugo, also the force of the fist slam would cause a decent amount of damage internally..

Kobushi Gachan | Fist Slam
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user slams both his fists on the opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage Bio.

Since the first aggressive thing you did in this situation was freeform which was the throwing of the sword - I simply did freefrom to avoid thus. since Jugo didn't go into curse mark until after he jumped back but since I stopped that I'm under the impression he didn't go all psycho quite yet.
    You write too much lol

As Jugo is released towards sasuke he's ready for his counter, he stops his fire jutsu. As you move he watches with his sharingan calculating your speed and where you're going and you go behind him. So he works it out of when you're going to attack, in an instant, as you attack him, Susanoo's rib cage forms around him covered in Amaterasu, so that as you hit it you'd just crack the bones if that, bu you'd be covered in black flames, at the same time, Sasuke has created an arm of susanoo to catch Jugo. In the hand that catche's him, their are no back flames. So as you hit the rib cage, Sasuke spins around in the rib cage without the rib cage moving as Jugo is being caught as the other arm forms smashing a fist down on you in an instant. If you dodge, sasuke throws Jugo as your new location as Jugo in his full CM2 mode blasts you with a giant blast of chakra.

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

(Doujutsu: Toku Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shield of Amaterasu

Type: Offensive, Deffence
    Description: the user coats the bones of Susanoo with the flames of Amaterasu, causing anyone who attacks him to ignite. Althought it can aparently can be stopped from spreading as seen after Raikage's punch was able to pierce through this technique

(Juinjutsu: Chakra Bakuhastu) - Cursed Seal: Chakra Blast
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: While in his second Cursed Seal state, Jūgo grows more of his jet booster like appendages, extends them, and then uses them to gather chakra and form a huge powerful chakra blast.
    Note: Can only be used twice by Jugo.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

What I write is just a fraction of some
    -------------------

As the Raikage is swooping around being Sasuke, as he's about to come in for the hit, he notices the purple rib cages surround Sasuke out of nowhere. The Raikage - of course is just angered further by this attempt to stop him by the sharingans hand me out abilities. Also he sees the flames appear while the cage surrounds Sasuke, he uses his maxed out reaction skills to instead of punching by chop through the blockade. The Raikages forms his right hand into chop motion..

Don't underestimate the Raikage!!!!

He focuses all his power into this chop, successfully busting right through Susanoo's upper rib bone and hitting Sasuke right in the back of the head since he hasn't turned around yet while he catches Jugo. Knowing that his backchop is much better at breaking through defenses since he used it during the 8tails fight and cut off the horn - snapping through was easy. As Sasuke is hit he flies forward dropping the just caught Jugo - the Raikage uses this quick moment that Sasuke would be incapacitated (as shown when he was hit by the Raikage he coughed up blood and was down - also his eye would hurt by the use of Amaterasu) and using his immense speed drives straight at Jugo - now Jugo who is alwasy worried about Sasuke would be in awe from the hit and still unable to track the Raikage, using the good arm he has - the Raikage drives his left arm in a lariet fashion straight into Jugo's chest..

Lariat!!

Raigyaku Suihei | Lightning Oppression Horizontal
    Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - Tailed Giant Ox's horns.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.

Rariatto | Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

Oh my right hand is on fire!!!! 0_0
    Once the Raikage hits Jugo, he focus lightning chakra in his left hand to cut off his right hand to stop the spread.

Last edited by Coyote; 10-01-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What I write is just a fraction of some
    -------------------

As the Raikage is swooping around being Sasuke, as he's about to come in for the hit, he notices the purple rib cages surround Sasuke out of nowhere. The Raikage - of course is just angered further by this attempt to stop him by the sharingans hand me out abilities. Also he sees the flames appear while the cage surrounds Sasuke, he uses his maxed out reaction skills to instead of punching by chop through the blockade. The Raikages forms his right hand into chop motion..

Don't underestimate the Raikage!!!!

He focuses all his power into this chop, successfully busting right through Susanoo's upper rib bone and hitting Sasuke right in the back of the head since he hasn't turned around yet while he catches Jugo. Knowing that his backchop is much better at breaking through defenses since he used it during the 8tails fight and cut off the horn - snapping through was easy. As Sasuke is hit he flies forward dropping the just caught Jugo - the Raikage uses this quick moment that Sasuke would be incapacitated (as shown when he was hit by the Raikage he coughed up blood and was down - also his eye would hurt by the use of Amaterasu) and using his immense speed drives straight at Jugo - now Jugo who is alwasy worried about Sasuke would be in awe from the hit and still unable to track the Raikage, using the good arm he has - the Raikage drives his left arm in a lariet fashion straight into Jugo's chest..

Lariat!!

Raigyaku Suihei | Lightning Oppression Horizontal
    Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - Tailed Giant Ox's horns.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.

Rariatto | Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

Oh my right hand is on fire!!!! 0_0
    Once the Raikage hits Jugo, he focus lightning chakra in his left hand to cut off his right hand to stop the spread.
    It's a nice move apart from your timing, i made Susanoo as you were about to hit me and in that instant you seemed to have changed your technique, which seems to break the timeframe if you ask me... and changing your jutsu that quick just doesn't seem like actual rp.

Not only that but Susanoo doesn't lose it's physique when sasuke is attacked, like how sasuke can move within the bones of susanoo, so i don't think Jugo would be dropped, and the pic where you showed the raikage hitting Sasuke, he was going for a direct attack then hesitated and proceeded with a different attack saying do no underestimate him, so to change your attack you'd have to stop like he did.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

As Sasuke activates Susanoo, he catches Jugo but is hit from behind as he's turning to face you, as he's hit he's sent flying along the floor with Jugo still in his Susanoo hand and Sasuke takes a bit of damage caughing up blood. If he did drop Jugo he would just catch him again. As he was hit sasuke turns around and is facing you with one eye open as the other side of his head was hit. In the anime, Sasuke was able to read the Raikage's movements with his 3 tomoe to avoid his attack and hit him with chidori, so with MS Sasuke can read your movements just the same. Susanoo would have absorbed most of the damage. As he is hit and spins in mid air moving away from you as you advance, as you do, you're arm is on fire burning, so he looks into your eye binding you in a genjutsu of of his own, with you being destracted by the fire on your arm, and your natural aggression you would of been caught off guard as he looks into your eyes using his ultimate MS genjutsu so that you're bound to a cross. As you're bound to the cross, Bee is infront of you stabbing you over and over with his swords saying what a disappointment you are, how you fail as a kage and fail as a brother and that you couldn't even save him from an Uchiha in the Akatsuki:

(Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-20 to user per use)
    Description: The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.
    Note: Leaves the opponent asleep for 3 turns(unblockable and irreversible).

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I came in with 2 fists ready to hit you - so when I saw the Susanoo appear all I did was bring my right hand back for the chop - a very slight change in my movement plus due to my speed which is one of the fastest in our RP I think I would have enough time. Also I know the Raikage hesitated in the anime when he saw the flames but you state you did both at the same time which he didn't do in the anime since he did the flames well after Susanoo was formed so I just went in guns blazing since I wouldn't stop at that point anyways..
    ---------------------

As the Raikage is moving towards Sasuke and Jugo he suddenly finds himself nailed onto a cross. Confused by this he knows he's in a very powerful genjutsu - handing on this crucifix. The Raikage sees Bee standing in front of him with a sword until finally he jabs it into the Raikage. The pain is intense and the mental anguish of Bee doing it is taxing. The words Bee keeps saying resonates within him head over and over - day by day. But the Raikage knows no one better then his brother - he knows how they are, the memories they've shared when he first found him in that lineup on young shinobi in the cloud. The Raikage knows his brother wouldn't see him fail - he knows Bee will always have his older brother to watch his back. Bee would never do this to his bro..the memories of this keep the Raikage sane during these grueling mind tricks..

Bee..

Suddenly the Raikage awakes as his he had just blinked. The memories of this illusion was short-lived - but the power of brotherhood between Ay and Bee kept him going. The Raikage sees Sasuke still on the ground looking at him - now even more distraught and exhausted then before. That illusion must take a toll on him. The Raikage now even more mad that a mere sharingan placed him under such a strong tech..he once again activates the lightning armor..

In a flash he speeds off behind Sasuke's Susanoo arm to the right side above Jugo who's still gripped. With Jugos head in perfect alignment, the Raikage delivers a powerful downard chop with his left hand right into Jugo's head - Jugo off course doesn't track the Raikage..

Raigyaku Suihei Sendaibu | Lightning Oppression Horizontal Millennial Dance

Description: While covered in the Lightning Release Armour, A performs a simple downward chop on his opponent from above, which is powerful enough to even cut off one of the Eight-Tails' horns.
    Note: Can only be used by the 4rth Raikage A.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Closed for Grading.

You did some mistakes such as timeframe and stuff IMO, but you played his character well otherwise.

Good luck with the grading.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Test Passed

Congrats! Some minor things here and there but a pass non the less! Good Job!