seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

kefa rezei

Basic Information
    Name: Kefa
    Nickname: Kagai
    Clan: N/A

Looks:
    Kefa is a young man who has long black hair which covers his fore head and one of his piercing lilac eyes. He is average height and has a slender figure which fits his active nature. He is mostly seen wearing a dark cloak with gold stripes, a pale sky blue inner shirt, skinny trousers and black shoes. He wears a golden cross as a necklace and an earring and wears a samurai sword on his back.

Personality:
    Kefa is a very reclusive sadist and can be described as being twisted as he disdains the fragility of life and to him those who are weak are of no use in the living especially in a ninja world.
    He is calm and tries to keep his cool in all events and conditions because in that way no one knows what he is thinking.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth:
    Village of Alliance:

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Chunin
    Specialty: None
    Elements:
    Wants to learn Lightning

Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it. This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
    History:
    Kefa comes from a not well known family in kumogakure, he is the only child born from his parents. When Kefa was born his father was proud it was a boy because he could finally make their family known in kumogakure through Kefa, thinking to make Kefa become a hero and one of the strongest ninja in kumogakure and from there fame would welcome his family with open hands.
    Kefa’s father was a skilled shinobi who believes to have missed his chance at being a hero when he flunked on the mission of sealing the two-tails in Yugito Nii. Kefa’s mother was better than his father at being a shinobi because she was always sent on special missions.
    Kefa grew with the knowledge from his father telling him to be proud of their family and to uphold it, those were his words of encouragement and brainwashing of Kefa or so he thought.

At four years old when Kefa could run well on his own his father put his plan in to action as to Kefa being a powerful ninja he thought the earlier the better, he started training Kefa and at such a young age Kefa could not disagree with his father. He learnt all basic training from his father although being at such a young age it was hard for him to cope; his father did this as for Kefa to gain stamina and to have knowledge of what it’s going to be like in the academy and to pass the genin program in one try. Kefa became disjointed in his thinking and in his social life because his father was too busy training him that he forgot that Kefa was only a child and needed to mix with other children. The hardcore training made Kefa to keep to himself and eventually found a way to deal with his father’s extensive and tough training by keeping calm.

Two years later, Kefa now at six was enrolled at the kumogakure’s ninja academy by his father, due to keeping to himself saw no reason to make friends with any one, having already had basic training from his father he found it easy in the academy as he trained with his dad for two years and learnt all the basic and even more, he spent six years in the academy because his father wanted him to do so not that Kefa couldn’t graduate in one year, Kefa’s father just didn’t want people to know that Kefa was too advanced for his age so kefa keeps all his knowledge from his father a secret as to deceiving others that he is on the same level with them.

At twelve now a genin he was introduced to his jonin instructor and teammates who he couldn’t care more or less about, they headed out on missions together and Kefa tried to be a team player but his teammates still resented him because they believe him to be a creepy twisted one as on one of their missions they saw a very sick puppy and Kefa’s first happily outspoken thought was to kill it and put it out of its misery, that was how he got his nickname yami/kami meaning darkness or evil.

When on their break from missions and during one of their training with the jonin instructor while Kefa and his teammates were training one on one with the instructor during Kefa’s turn the instructor saw him to be a little more difficult than expected, the instructor used genjutsu on Kefa and he fainted. When woken up by others Kefa looked for his instructor and when he found him he demanded being taught genjutsu, he could not understand why it was so real although he had a minor understanding of it.

That’s what Kefa has set his mind on to learn genjutsu from his jonin instructor

Other

Picture[s]: pictures will surface when he's jonin

The Sword that Kefa carries on his back.

Theme Song and Background Music: /

Battles[/size]

Won: None yet
    lost: none yet

needs approval

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 09-30-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Vs.ing Fodder Anand in World
    chess championship

Re: kefa rezei

since when did you nearly mastered everything

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    okay ne note taken which means i have to be in training for all of them i'mma add you as a friend thanks for not being mean

Status
    O__O'

You can't make a bio until you have 50 posts. ~>Read Here<~

You should fill out the 'Village of Birth' section as everyone has to be born somewhere.

You are not a S-class ninja, you will be a genin once you reach 50 posts. You'll level up according to ~>This<~ Your rank also determines how many elements and to what rank you can learn up to, so for the moment you shoudl remove everything under the 'Elements' section. Pick one and write 'Needs training'

You also have no specialities as you have not mastered anything, nor can you have those summoning until you are taught them in the RP training grounds by a sensei.

Don't post a new thread! Just click the edit button on the bottom right of the post. Good Luck ^_^

Last edited by Shinta; 09-26-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    okay i went to redo it and with the help of one my friends i came up with this so what do you think?

and it needs approval i hope God smiles on me

Last edited by neilson; 09-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!

That pic does not look like a twelve year old's to me

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    That pic does not look like a twelve year old's to me
    i know i was suppose to put that when i got approved and turned chunin! Or jounin atleast, should i take it out? 4 now?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    i know i was suppose to put that when i got approved and turned chunin! Or jounin atleast, should i take it out? 4 now?
    Keep the picture Edit the age. It's not like it affects it much anyway.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    Keep the picture Edit the age. It's not like it affects it much anyway.
    wow now you tell me about it!! When i've taken it out! Okay well i need to use me laptop again cant use my phon for all em stuff