Page 9 of 30 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 585
  1. #161
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,055
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    We're all raised by television
    to believe we're gonna be
    millionaires and movie gods
    and rocks stars. But we won't.
    And we're slowly learning that
    fact. And we're very, very
    pissed off.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    *smells food and.stomach growls loudly.*
     
         

  2. #162
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,332
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    *smells food and.stomach growls loudly.*
    *runs down the street too you*
    here some money...sorry i eat your food
    *holds hand out*
     
         

  3. #163
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Jake: -brings out a piece of choclate cake- My mom taught me how to make it. And i remember you always liked it when you were at my house.
    Aoi: *smiles* Woah! I haven't had one of your mom's cakes for almost 4 years now.
     
         

  4. #164
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Aoi: *smiles* Woah! I haven't had one of your mom's cakes for almost 4 years now.
    Jake: figured youd like it...-sits next to her and puts an arm around her- You remember...when we played Brookeville in the championship game?
     
         

  5. #165
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,055
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    We're all raised by television
    to believe we're gonna be
    millionaires and movie gods
    and rocks stars. But we won't.
    And we're slowly learning that
    fact. And we're very, very
    pissed off.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    *runs down the street too you*
    here some money...sorry i eat your food
    *holds hand out*
    It's fine. ^_^
     
         

  6. #166
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,055
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    We're all raised by television
    to believe we're gonna be
    millionaires and movie gods
    and rocks stars. But we won't.
    And we're slowly learning that
    fact. And we're very, very
    pissed off.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    *runs down the street too you*
    here some money...sorry i eat your food
    *holds hand out*
    It's fine. ^_^
     
         

  7. #167
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Jake: figured youd like it...-sits next to her and puts an arm around her- You remember...when we played Brookeville in the championship game?
    Aoi: *leans on Jake's shoulder* Yeah......we almost lost because someone sprained their ankle and we had no players.
     
         

  8. #168
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Aoi: *leans on Jake's shoulder* Yeah......we almost lost because someone sprained their ankle and we had no players.
    Jake: Yep...I was injured that game too...some guy stepped on my head during a fight on the court and I was put in a ambulance...all I remember. Except someone visiting me in the hospital..
     
         

  9. #169
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Jake: Yep...I was injured that game too...some guy stepped on my head during a fight on the court and I was put in a ambulance...all I remember. Except someone visiting me in the hospital..
    Aoi: *blushes* Me. I came everyday but most of the time you were sorta unconcious so we didn't talk much.
     
         

  10. #170
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,332
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    It's fine. ^_^
    yeah but...i can hear your stomach growling
    *smiles alittle*
     
         

  11. #171
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Aoi: *blushes* Me. I came everyday but most of the time you were sorta unconcious so we didn't talk much.
    Jake: -leans face close to hers- Thank you...you didnt have too.
     
         

  12. #172
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,055
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    We're all raised by television
    to believe we're gonna be
    millionaires and movie gods
    and rocks stars. But we won't.
    And we're slowly learning that
    fact. And we're very, very
    pissed off.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    yeah but...i can hear your stomach growling
    *smiles alittle*
    LOL. I just need some.food. Its ok, really.
     
         

  13. #173
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,332
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    LOL. I just need some.food. Its ok, really.
    salin: ok if you say so...oh yeah the leader is looking for you
     
         

  14. #174
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,055
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    We're all raised by television
    to believe we're gonna be
    millionaires and movie gods
    and rocks stars. But we won't.
    And we're slowly learning that
    fact. And we're very, very
    pissed off.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    salin: ok if you say so...oh yeah the leader is looking for you
    Eh? Why me?
     
         

  15. #175
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,332
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Eh? Why me?
    you TKO him earlier
     
         

  16. #176
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,055
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    We're all raised by television
    to believe we're gonna be
    millionaires and movie gods
    and rocks stars. But we won't.
    And we're slowly learning that
    fact. And we're very, very
    pissed off.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    you TKO him earlier
    Oh yeah. The bastard deserved it!
     
         

  17. #177
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,332
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Oh yeah. The bastard deserved it!
    salin: *luaghs*
    i know
     
         

  18. #178
    Member william7's Avatar
    Status
    william7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    275
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    what is this emo sh*t
     
         

  19. #179
    another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    FlareBlitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,408
    Location
    in my happy place
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    smells like an adventure to me...bring the rum and coke
     
         

  20. #180
    Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,823
    Location
    District 13
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: Town Sweet Town?

    Hailey: Helloo? you still here?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •