Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 44 of 44
  1. #26
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Rand al'Thor View Post
    Yup...The transformation from a nice gentle smiling person to a cold ruthless individual to understanding..its one heck of a a character..I wonder what that mrydral is...who speaks for the dark one..
    Hmm, that's a good question. I think honestly he's probably a physical manifestation of the Dark One himself. The seal is weakening, so it's partially logical I believe that it would be a simple matter to leak some of his presence into a specific mrydral. That's just speculation of course.
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member AmaniPaz's Avatar
    Status
    AmaniPaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    I love the books.
     
         

  3. #28
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Hmm, that's a good question. I think honestly he's probably a physical manifestation of the Dark One himself. The seal is weakening, so it's partially logical I believe that it would be a simple matter to leak some of his presence into a specific mrydral. That's just speculation of course.
    If it is..then why does he bring demandred to the shayol ghul ..?..he could speak to him at the entrance itself ..not sure..maybe he is the ark one;'s main liuetenant..maybe he is the true naeblis..
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaniPaz View Post
    I love the books.
    Jump in, bud. Hell, we may as well start a club at this rate.

    And maybe he is the naeiblis, but I'm not quite sure. Frankly, I didn't expect Demandred to be the last Forsaken standing. Was thinking it would be the calculating bi'heh.
     
         

  5. #30
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    lets make a club..lol....to tell you the truth the only forsaken who was a genuine threat to rand was sammael..man that was one tricky bastard..
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    The forsaken were disappointing in that regard. >.>

    I always like the Seanchan better. Now that was an enemy; both immoral and necessary. Loved that addition.
     
         

  7. #32
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    The forsaken were disappointing in that regard. >.>

    I always like the Seanchan better. Now that was an enemy; both immoral and necessary. Loved that addition.
    lol who would have thought mat would marry them..I just love min.....and nynaeve has become so awesome nowadays..earlier she usedto be like a bully but now awesome...its obvious rand trusts her..
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Rand al'Thor View Post
    lol who would have thought mat would marry them..I just love min.....and nynaeve has become so awesome nowadays..earlier she usedto be like a bully but now awesome...its obvious rand trusts her..
    Great plot twist when Rand and her Healed Saidin. (well, plot twist in that this was so early on in the books.) That was a helluva scene.
     
         

  9. #34
    Writer Xanthacl's Avatar
    Status
    Xanthacl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    I'm here! Where have you people been all my life. WOT is one of the best series I ever read in my entire lifetime!!!! But I think my small mind still doesn't understand all the undercurrents and stories in this book. I've come to a stand still because I read the 11th.. told myself I'd read over all before I came to the newest one... I didn't even know the last was coming out sooon F ME!!!! I have to get a move on. I hope Rand doesn't die actually just because they professed his blood would lay on the rocks of Shyoul lo Gouh doesn't necessarily mean he has to die.... A girl can hope, can't she!

    I can't really say I like Rand right now... and don't burn me I haven't reached so far as you guys, he's currently the cold heartless son of a... but I can understand why... Matt hand always will be my one true love, the person he is and his freaking coolness. I hope he kills that freaking Daughter of the Nine Moons skitch before she can kill him, I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.. and I can't throw her cause she's a fictional character, so that has to tell you a lot.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthacl View Post
    I'm here! Where have you people been all my life. WOT is one of the best series I ever read in my entire lifetime!!!! But I think my small mind still doesn't understand all the undercurrents and stories in this book. I've come to a stand still because I read the 11th.. told myself I'd read over all before I came to the newest one... I didn't even know the last was coming out sooon F ME!!!! I have to get a move on. I hope Rand doesn't die actually just because they professed his blood would lay on the rocks of Shyoul lo Gouh doesn't necessarily mean he has to die.... A girl can hope, can't she!

    I can't really say I like Rand right now... and don't burn me I haven't reached so far as you guys, he's currently the cold heartless son of a... but I can understand why... Matt hand always will be my one true love, the person he is and his freaking coolness. I hope he kills that freaking Daughter of the Nine Moons skitch before she can kill him, I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.. and I can't throw her cause she's a fictional character, so that has to tell you a lot.
    Haha, you aren't really supposed to bump threads that have been inactive this long.

    Who cares? Always great to meet someone who gets so far into the series. You'll love books twelve and thirteen. Those contain some big shockers. And you said fourteen is coming out soon...? (PLEASE, tell me you know when.)
     
         

  11. #36
    Writer Xanthacl's Avatar
    Status
    Xanthacl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Not 14, I didn't mean that. I think it was 13 someone said, in another thread. the last one. 'The Memory' was part of the title of the book. In January.. I'll be doing my research into that.. my dad will be so freaking PSYCHED!! Yea sorry, I'm new here.. I didn't know, that I shouldn't have... but I probably would have anyways >.< I've been searching for WOT fan forever now... no one to discuss it with, then Bam. I come here and a bunch of Naruto geeks seem to love Robert Jordan as much as I do... RIP to that dear beloved soul. Thanks for the welcome.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthacl View Post
    Not 14, I didn't mean that. I think it was 13 someone said, in another thread. the last one. 'The Memory' was part of the title of the book. In January.. I'll be doing my research into that.. my dad will be so freaking PSYCHED!! Yea sorry, I'm new here.. I didn't know, that I shouldn't have... but I probably would have anyways >.< I've been searching for WOT fan forever now... no one to discuss it with, then Bam. I come here and a bunch of Naruto geeks seem to love Robert Jordan as much as I do... RIP to that dear beloved soul. Thanks for the welcome.
    Sure, but just to clarify; if you read eleven, you're talking about Knife of Dreams, correct? That would mean you still have to read twelve and thirteen, the Gathering Storm and Towers of Midnight, before the Memory of Light, fourteen, gets released.
     
         

  13. #38
    Writer Xanthacl's Avatar
    Status
    Xanthacl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Yes indeed I was, I wouldn't dream of skipping, never in a million years *draws self up to full height* That goes against all the codes of being a true reader, and in any case I'd be lost. This is WOT we're talking about :D... I'm worried though I got so attached to Egwene in the Knife of Dreams because of the strong person she was, and who she was becoming, but in an earlier post, somebody was wondering how rand would tackle Egwene... :/ That's bothersome, because I thought if she were running the Tower then Rand would have less things to worry about, but... you know aes sedai.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthacl View Post
    Yes indeed I was, I wouldn't dream of skipping, never in a million years *draws self up to full height* That goes against all the codes of being a true reader, and in any case I'd be lost. This is WOT we're talking about :D... I'm worried though I got so attached to Egwene in the Knife of Dreams because of the strong person she was, and who she was becoming, but in an earlier post, somebody was wondering how rand would tackle Egwene... :/ That's bothersome, because I thought if she were running the Tower then Rand would have less things to worry about, but... you know aes sedai.
    Skipping means you would be so behind, haha. Egwene and Rand will clash, and I won't say anything more on it. Go read The Gathering Storm; it and Tower of Midnight are really epic.
     
         

  15. #40
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    and Rand will become awesome again...:D..and lets keep this thread alive shall we...we three..D
     
         

  16. #41
    Writer Xanthacl's Avatar
    Status
    Xanthacl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    >.> *phew. DUDE Am I Behind!!! You got it Al'Thor! I'm in
     
         

  17. #42
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthacl View Post
    >.> *phew. DUDE Am I Behind!!! You got it Al'Thor! I'm in
    amd also I am no fan of naruto..>_>...How do you like egwene..she sucks..
     
         

  18. #43
    Writer Xanthacl's Avatar
    Status
    Xanthacl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    You've got to remember I'm behind, and she doesn't suck. To me, she's powerful, not only that all of her skills she's chosen to enhance, I don't like it that she gets snippy with Rand and everyone from her village, but nor is she a push-over, and at heart she wouldn't allow anyone to harm her friends. Added to which she's just strong. I like strong or that's what I see. I'm hoping she doesn't turn full circle later on.
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wheel of Time Fans Unite

    It's funny, cause I actually couldn't help but feel as I read the later books that she became a total biiietch.
    She reminds me so much of Nynaeve at the beginning of the series. Still, none of the characters are out right bad, with the exception of Elayne. (She bores me.)
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •