This user has no status.

[Water] With Teno <3

*Awaits Teno sitting on Konoha's pier*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Re: [Water] With Teno <3

*Walks in with my hands in my pocket like a cool guy* Hello Beautiful. Now..Is this water from scratch?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    *Walks in with my hands in my pocket like a cool guy* Hello Beautiful. Now..Is this water from scratch?

It's for 80% what we are made of and 70.9% of the Earth's surface, consisting of 2 Hydrogen atoms, and 1 oxygen atom, held together by (I believe) Covalent bonds^^

Water can be found in three stages, Solid (Ice), Liquid (Water) and Steam (that's well... steam...). It's one of the 5 basic elements in the Naruto Verse along side Earth, Fire, Wind and Lightning. It is strong against Fire because it extinguishes the flames and but against Earth, since the earth will absorb the water.

In battle Water can be used in all kind of situations, and combined with other elements to surprise your opponent. For example, you can create steam if you use a water technique to make a lake around your opponent, if you then shoot and S-Ranked fire technique, you can create a lot of steam, and your opponent can't escape.
    Together with lightning you can electrocute your opponent, with earth you can make mud and with wind you can make nice, wet hurricanes

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

@__@. lol. Give me 3 water jutsu and 3 jutsu users.... Also what KG consist of water.....? and what does water represent? In RL of course

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@__@. lol. Give me 3 water jutsu and 3 jutsu users.... Also what KG consist of water.....? and what does water represent? In RL of course
    Jutsu's
    Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
    Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
    Water Release: Water Encampment Wall

Water users:
    Kisame
    Tobirama
    Yamato

KG
    Wood
    Ice
    Boil

Water in RL
    as far as I know it represents purity and balance

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Good Good... It some cases it stands for healing too. now answer these questions

-Define lightning in your own words (Narutoverse OR RL. dont matter)
    -Weaknesses (Why is it weak against it)
    -Strength (why is is strong against it)
    -KG that has lightning in it
    -What does lightning represent
    -3lightning jutsus and users
    -Any other info you think i should know

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Good... It some cases it stands for healing too. now answer these questions

-Define lightning in your own words (Narutoverse OR RL. dont matter)
    -Weaknesses (Why is it weak against it)
    -Strength (why is is strong against it)
    -KG that has lightning in it
    -What does lightning represent
    -3lightning jutsus and users
    -Any other info you think i should know
    Lightning is one of the 5 basic elemental nature transformations and allows the user to generate lightning from their chakra. It's strong against Earth, because it can easily travel through it, and weak against wind because wind is an natural electrical insulator. If you combine a water technique with an lightning attack you can either paralyse your oppenent, or giving him more damage.
    Together with fire, it's a cool combination, use a fire technique (big) and your oppenent will block with a water technique, but you send your lightning attack instantly after the fire, so your opponent can't see it, so won't be able to block properly.
    the storm release kekkei genkai is the only KG i know that contains a mix of lightning and something else, in this case wind. Al tough you have black lighning too.
    In RL, lighting represents the punishment of humans from the Gods, you see all the higher ups there walking around with a lightningbolt in their hands (Zeus, Jupiter, Odin)
    Lightning users are Kakashi, Sasuke and Darui, and techniques are chidori, Lightning clone and lightning cutter.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

mm. Nice Nice.... Lightning dont COMBINE with fire but can be used in a back to back combo. Also Swift is another one with lightning.... Also Rocks have minerals in them (Metal) so lightning easily goes through it and can break it apart for that reason. now.. follow me to this lake

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay
    *follows Teno to the lake*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

*Causes it to rain* I now want you to close your eyes and feel the water drop down on you. feel the wetness and the moistness. Listen to the water drop into the lake and focus your chakra. Make it wet and free....

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I sit down on the ground, with my legs crossed and closed eyes. As I sit, I feel the rain drops falling on my shoulders and face, while sitting I focus my chakra and listen to the sound of rain falling on the lake's surface. Slowly I feel my chakra like the way I hear the rain, as I surround my chakra around my body, my clothes become wet*

that didn't go according to plan...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

O.O LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!! *cough* anyways.... good.... now build it up to the point where you are comfortable to release it. once done step into the lake and release your chakra from your body and manipulate the water to create small waves

btw. once im done with water I will do your lightning... dont wanna get it mixed up

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Understandable^^

*As I still sit on the ground, I focus my Suiton chakra, feeling myself pulled softly to the lake. I slowly stand up, and walk onto the lakes surface without any problem, as I stand there, I feel the water and my chakra become one, so I start creating small waves around me by molding my chakra into the water. Then suddenly I create a really big wave, that falls over me.*

Wet... Wet again (10 points if you know where it´s from)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post

Wet... Wet again (10 points if you know where it´s from)
    Peeps into the next training ground and watches...0_o

I know..! I know..!:D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kkalai32 View Post
    Peeps into the next training ground and watches...0_o

I know..! I know..!:D
    If teno doesn't know it, then you can say it

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

O.O YOUR EYES DUH! *gives you some tissue* you might want to wipe your eyes hun. D Anyways... Good.. you know how to manipulate water... Now by doing the same step as before instead of moving the water in waves... form a part of the water and shape a sword out of the water... I then want you to cut me on the side of my face.... no worrys... you wont kill me

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O.O YOUR EYES DUH! *gives you some tissue* you might want to wipe your eyes hun. D Anyways... Good.. you know how to manipulate water... Now by doing the same step as before instead of moving the water in waves... form a part of the water and shape a sword out of the water... I then want you to cut me on the side of my face.... no worrys... you wont kill me
    Nope, you're wrong *hits Teno on his shoulder* It's Captain Jack^^

*As I stand on the water, I let my chakra flow around in it, creating the shape of a sword from my chakra and the water. Slowly the sword starts to emerge from the water surface, and I grab the hilt*

Yak, it feels wet... Are you sure I can cut you?

*I slash towards Teno when there's no reaction and cut open his left cheeks*

Blood:D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

*Wipes the blood off my cheek* no worrys ... i got WAY worst pain done to me before.. anyways.... Now..... Use the water source to your right... I then want you to create mist from that water source by channeling your chakra into it and causing the water particles to pretty much rise out of the water.. in the form of mist.... I shouldnt be able to see you so try it out

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Wipes the blood off my cheek* no worrys ... i got WAY worst pain done to me before.. anyways.... Now..... Use the water source to your right... I then want you to create mist from that water source by channeling your chakra into it and causing the water particles to pretty much rise out of the water.. in the form of mist.... I shouldnt be able to see you so try it out
    Okay then:D

*As I stand next to lake, I channel my chakra into the water and let thousends of small waterdrops raise from it and letting them flow slowly towards me, surrounding me by them and creating a thick mist around me, hining myself from your view.*

You no see me

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

.... *Throws a Kunai at you* I see you... D Make it thicker

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dodges to kunai

You missed

As I stand up straight again, I channel more chakra into the lake, and let more and more water particels join the fog I already had around me, making it thicker and thicker like a big white cloud.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Good good.. You just finished D rank...

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Do you have any questions? If not do a combo with all 3 of those jutsus at my clone *Creates clone as it launches at you*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good good.. You just finished D rank...

Do you have any questions? If not do a combo with all 3 of those jutsus at my clone *Creates clone as it launches at you*
    No questions so far:D

*As you create your clone, I jump backwards onto the lake while focusing my chakra in the water. Most of my chakra I use to create the mist around me and your clone, who's charging head first at me. The moment the mist araises, I concentrate more chakra into the lake, creating a water sword the raises up from the lake's surface. As I stand with the sword in my hands, I create small waves, letting your clone pinpoint my location, by thinking I made a small mistake. When I see your clone emerging from the mist, a meter in front of me, I thrust the water sword forwards to his heart*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Love it!.. You can always make a small shield, or small weapons (With the water technique) and all but yes... your move is good... lets move on... *points to the lake again* I want you to first gather your chakra.. Once done i then want you to channel your chakra into the water and shape the water.. I then want you to form a shark that launches out of the water....

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love it!.. You can always make a small shield, or small weapons (With the water technique) and all but yes... your move is good... lets move on... *points to the lake again* I want you to first gather your chakra.. Once done i then want you to channel your chakra into the water and shape the water.. I then want you to form a shark that launches out of the water....
    :D

Once again, I step onto the lake and focus my chakra into the water. As I do this, I concentrate on a shark, letting my chakra merge with the water and mold it together in the shape of a shark. When the shark swims under water, I focus my chakra on it, and let it jump out of the water, with it's mouth open, aiming for your head.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»