Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Member Beyonce's Avatar
    Status
    Beyonce is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    42
    Location
    Blue Ivy's weave
    On The Run Tour Featuring Jay
    Z & Beyonce
     

    Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Location: Amazon Lily Execution Square
    Distance: Other sides of the arena
    Knowledge: None
    Intent: Bloodlusted
     
         

  2. #2
    GoodDay Debaters!!!! YounqDebater's Avatar
    Status
    YounqDebater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,218
    Location
    L'A
    Long Live the King
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    She low diffs... Her powers need a limit fallacy...
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,258
    Location
    Dressrosa
    One Piece is bae.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Boa Hancock low diff.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member KingSmoke's Avatar
    Status
    KingSmoke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,017
    Location
    Loguetown
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    I'll say Hancock mid or high diff.

    I know she's strong but I don't think she's strong to the point of low diffing Zoro... this may change as we see more of her though.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member ZoroXTashigi's Avatar
    Status
    ZoroXTashigi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30
    If you are reading this that
    means you're ALIVE. Do you
    need a better reason to SMILE?
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Hancock mid diff - high diff,...... someone on Admiral lvl that can low diff Zoro ... We need more feat from Hancock.
     
         

  6. #6
    海賊狩りのゾロ Zorø's Avatar
    Status
    Zorø is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11,334
    In my own world
     



    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Zoro would win high diff ....lol at the low diff comments .
     
         

  7. #7
    The Best Member U_U Forbidden Tale's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Tale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,373
    Location
    Forbidden Tale Base
    /
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Hancock wins with mid diff.
     
         

  8. #8
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,328
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    I give it to Hancock mid-diff.
     
         

  9. #9
    Captain Mephew D Kensei's Avatar
    Status
    Mephew D Kensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    996
    Clan Cloudd
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    It wldnt b that easy if the intent is bloodlusted,c so if she doesn't get dominated by the release of sheer masculinity she takes it high diff for now.

    Domination part was a joke by the way.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member NarutoBmx33's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBmx33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    424
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Hancock wins mid diff.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,580
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Her fruit won't work a against Zoro and he has a good enough Haki to not turn into stone by perfume.

    I really think Zoro can take her on high diff because swords also give some advance Haki users some trouble.

    Like Luffy with Hody and doflamingo with law.
     
         

  12. #12
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,328
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Her fruit won't work a against Zoro and he has a good enough Haki to not turn into stone by perfume.

    I really think Zoro can take her on high diff because swords also give some advance Haki users some trouble.

    Like Luffy with Hody and doflamingo with law.
    The beam won't work, but the kicks will. It has never been stated that good enough Haki will prevent Hancock's perfume from turning you into stone. Even it it was, you don't know that Zoro has good enough Haki for it; the only Haki he's shown was cutting Monet's cheek.

    That's actually not true btw. Here's what Luffy said about being pierced by Hody's sharp attack:

    which indicates that Haki isn't inherently weak against swords or anything, Luffy's Haki just isn't good enough for piercing attacks as of yet. Not only that, but Hody hit Luffy with a piercing attack, not a slashing attack, so it's not comparable to swordplay.

    Doflamingo's strings has been shown to be as effective as any sword in the series so far, and Law's Koka stood up against it, which further proves that swords aren't an advantage against Haki users, it just depends on the strength of the swordsman and the strength of the Haki-user in question, and nothing suggests Zoro's is weaker than Hancock's or vice verse.

    We really should avoid match-ups like this where we've barely seen the full extent of abilities that will definitely be brought up.
     
         
    Last edited by Riker Slade; 11-26-2014 at 03:38 PM.

  13. #13
    You Couldn't Handle it Tomato King's Avatar
    Status
    Tomato King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,198
    Because the truth hurts. The
    world is a hard and lonely
    place and nobody gets anything
    for free. And you want to know
    what else? One day, you and
    everyone you know is gonna
    die.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Hancock.. what is this a joke...
     
         

  14. #14
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,279
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Zoro low diffs. Never found Hancock strong if she can't even beat preskip Smoker and Zoro is only interested in becoming strong, upgrading his swordsmanship, not by women except Tashigi only because she looks too much like Kuina
     
         

  15. #15
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,328
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bogard View Post
    Zoro low diffs. Never found Hancock strong if she can't even beat preskip Smoker and Zoro is only interested in becoming strong, upgrading his swordsmanship, not by women except Tashigi only because she looks too much like Kuina
    Can't beat pre-skip Smoker? Smoker took one attack from her, that in no way says she can't beat him.
     
         

  16. #16
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,279
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    Can't beat pre-skip Smoker? Smoker took one attack from her, that in no way says she can't beat him.
    It's one of her most impressive feat to base her strength on, so? That also shows how weak her physical strength and haki is if she can't even damage an off-guard preskip Smoker with a bloodlusted kick
     
         

  17. #17
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,328
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bogard View Post
    It's one of her most impressive feat to base her strength on, so? That also shows how weak her physical strength and haki is if she can't even damage an off-guard preskip Smoker with a bloodlusted kick
    It was one kick. It's not enough to base her strength on. For all we know, she kicked him like that just to get him off and hadn't put her full strength into it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Premium User Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,258
    Location
    Dressrosa
    One Piece is bae.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorø View Post
    Zoro would win high diff ....lol at the low diff comments .
    Are you serious? Zoro has zero knowledge about her ability. Hancock would win @ low-diff. (mid-diff. at best), don't underestimate her.
     
         

  19. #19
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,279
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    It was one kick. It's not enough to base her strength on. For all we know, she kicked him like that just to get him off and hadn't put her full strength into it.
    Her beloved Luffy was in danger. Pretty certain she had all the reasons to be bloodlusted and it was even visible on her and the way she spoke
     
         

  20. #20
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,328
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bogard View Post
    Her beloved Luffy was in danger. Pretty certain she had all the reasons to be bloodlusted and it was even visible on her and the way she spoke
    That doesn't mean that every single one of her blows is gonna have her full strength in it. For all we know, she underestimated Smoker and kicked him with a level of strength she thought would be enough(but wasn't) and could have put in more strength to knock him out if she knew that level wasn't going to be enough.

    I just don't think it's fair to base what Hancock can do off of MF; I feel like she has more she hasn't shown us as yet.
     
         

  21. #21
    Premium User Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,258
    Location
    Dressrosa
    One Piece is bae.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSmoke View Post
    I'll say Hancock mid or high diff.

    I know she's strong but I don't think she's strong to the point of low diffing Zoro... this may change as we see more of her though.
    Are you forgetting the restriction that Zoro doesn't know anything about her ability? He wouldn't be smart enough like Momonga to find a way to block the effects of her mero mero mellow. Besides she was breaking Pacifistas with a single kick. If Zoro did knew about her ability then yes, I would agree with you.
     
         

  22. #22
    海賊狩りのゾロ Zorø's Avatar
    Status
    Zorø is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11,334
    In my own world
     



    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Corazon View Post
    Are you serious? Zoro has zero knowledge about her ability. Hancock would win @ low-diff. (mid-diff. at best), don't underestimate her.
    No one is underestimating Hancock here she is strong there is no denying that the fight could go either way because as far as I am concerned Zoro has a fair chance of winning against her. Her close up kicks will be dangerous for Zoro yes because they can turn objects into stone(such as Zoro swords or his limbs) but Zoro has been shown to have CoA haki which should be able to resist her kicks in a close up battle and if push comes to shove Zoro can always fight her long range with his flying slashes if his CoA isnt strong enough to withstand her stone kicks. I think youre the one underestimating Zoro as always here brah
     
         

  23. #23
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,328
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorø View Post
    No one is underestimating Hancock here she is strong there is no denying that the fight could go either way because as far as I am concerned Zoro has a fair chance of winning against her. Her close up kicks will be dangerous for Zoro yes because they can turn objects into stone(such as Zoro swords or his limbs) but Zoro has been shown to have CoA haki which should be able to resist her kicks in a close up battle and if push comes to shove Zoro can always fight her long range with his flying slashes if his CoA isnt strong enough to withstand her stone kicks. I think youre the one underestimating Zoro as always here brah
    What are people basing this on? Nothing indicates that his Haki will protect him from her petrifying kicks.
     
         

  24. #24
    海賊狩りのゾロ Zorø's Avatar
    Status
    Zorø is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11,334
    In my own world
     



    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    What are people basing this on? Nothing indicates that his Haki will protect him from her petrifying kicks.
    Zoro used Busoshoku haki to cut monet cheek .
     
         

  25. #25
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,328
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: Boa Hancock vs Zoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorø View Post
    Zoro used Busoshoku haki to cut monet cheek .
    I see you didn't actually read my post.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •