14 42.42%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2016
    The only ones who should kill,
    are those who are prepared to
    be killed.

Admiral Akainu vs Doflamingo and Mihawk

Akainu, in the name of absolute justice, decides to hunt down Doffy and Mihawk as a punishment for shirking their responsibilities to the WG. Does Akainu have the might to take on a full powered Doflamingo and full powered Mihawk working together?

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Admiral Akainu vs Doflamingo and Mihawk

LOL no. They win with mid diff.

Status
    Jan 2016
    The only ones who should kill,
    are those who are prepared to
    be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Corazon View Post
    LOL no. They win with mid diff.
    I think you're underestimating the guy who bested Whitebeard clean

Status
    Mar 2014
    тнєяє'ѕ αℓωαуѕ α
    ℓιттℓє тяυтн
    вєнιи∂ "נυѕт
    кι∂∂ιиg",α
    ℓιттℓє
    киσωℓє∂gє
    вєнιи∂ "ι
    ∂σи'т киσω"
    αи∂ α ℓιттℓє
    ραιи вєнιи∂ ιт'ѕ
    σк

Mihawk alone should be as strong as if not stronger than Akainu. You have your answer.

Itachi solo's btw.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

If Mihawk is Admiral level then they should be able to beat Akainu.

Status
    Apr 2011
    In a happy house Oh this is
    fun, fun, fun fun (This is
    fun) Fun, fun fun fun (This is
    fun to me) Fun, fun fun fun

At the same time? I see Akainu beating Mihawk extreme diff and Doflamingo high diff, so I'd say the two together would finish him off at the highest point of high diff.

Status
    Jul 2014
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    At the same time? I see Akainu beating Mihawk extreme diff and Doflamingo high diff, so I'd say the two together would finish him off at the highest point of high diff.
    How does Doffy push Akainu to high diff?

Status
    Jun 2014
    †04 September 2014†

You guys overrate Mihawk so much lol.. You're forgetting that Vista and Jozu blocked his attack easily.. Mihawk is strong but he's no Shanks, nor Akainu. Together it can go either way, chances are higher for the pirates BUT I can see an angry Akainu defeating both (very) high diff

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Macho View Post
    How does Doffy push Akainu to high diff?
    I'm sure a guy who can survive his organs being torn apart twice and keep on fighting isn't getting put down to any modicum of ease.

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraReturns View Post
    You guys overrate Mihawk so much lol.. You're forgetting that Vista and Jozu blocked his attack easily.. Mihawk is strong but he's no Shanks, nor Akainu. Together it can go either way, chances are higher for the pirates BUT I can see an angry Akainu defeating both (very) high diff
    It was one attack. No top tier is one-shotting any other top tier, so it's not surprising that they blocked his attacks. Hell, Akainu blocked an attack from Whitebeard easily as well, using one leg to counter WB's two-armed, Gura-enhanced swing. Is WB some kind of scrub now?

Jozu was able to stall Kuzan, Akainu's equal, until he got distracted. While I don't see Jozu being any higher than Doffy, his strength is nothing to sneeze at. Especially when he drew blood from an Admiral in one blow, something Marco couldn't do on three separate occasions despite stalemating with an Admiral who replicated Akainu's feat of stopping Whitebeard's two-armed swing with one foot.

Last edited by Riker Slade; 01-28-2016 at 10:52 PM.

Status
    Jun 2014
    †04 September 2014†

It was one attack. No top tier is one-shotting any other top tier, so it's not surprising that they blocked his attacks. Hell, Akainu blocked an attack from Whitebeard easily as well, using one leg to counter WB's two-armed, Gura-enhanced swing. Is WB some kind of scrub now?

Jozu was able to stall Kuzan, Akainu's equal, until he got distracted. While I don't see Jozu being any higher than Doffy, his strength is nothing to sneeze at. Especially when he drew blood from an Admiral in one blow, something Marco couldn't do on three separate occasions despite stalemating with an Admiral who replicated Akainu's feat of stopping Whitebeard's two-armed swing with one foot.
    That's my whole point, people are portraying Mihawk as a God, that's why I said that people should remember that he's human. His attacks can be blocked and he isn't Shanks,

It's funny how you point Akainu's highlights, it's like I don't have to discuss with you because you're debating with yourself haha^^

But anyways, let's be honest, Mihawk is mostly hype. Yes he cut a 'mountain-sized' ice block but so did Zoro (vs Pica) and does that make him Shanks lvl now? Would Zoro and Doffy win because Zoro has the same feat as Mihawk (except for the nr. 1 swordsman hype YET). As far as we now Zoro may be even stronger than Mihawk already but hasn't fought him (yet?)

Point is Mihawk is overrated, Akainu fought almost every pirate and (maybe almost) all commanders together after getting slapped by WB himself PLUS Ivankov and stil didn't lose against them.

Status
    Jul 2014
    This user has no status.

I'm sure a guy who can survive his organs being torn apart twice and keep on fighting isn't getting put down to any modicum of ease.

Dolfamingo isn't going to be able repair his organs if Akainu burns them. Akainu's attacks can easily ignore durability.

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraReturns View Post
    That's my whole point, people are portraying Mihawk as a God, that's why I said that people should remember that he's human. His attacks can be blocked and he isn't Shanks,
    Shanks is susceptible to this too. Unless you think Shanks isn't human and his attacks can't be blocked. Mihawk and Shanks are also in a deadlock right now, as Mihawk's title puts him ahead of Shanks while Garp's statement puts Shanks above Mihawk. Time and time again they've been portrayed on the same level.

It's funny how you point Akainu's highlights, it's like I don't have to discuss with you because you're debating with yourself haha^^
    Okay?

But anyways, let's be honest, Mihawk is mostly hype.
    WSM is a feat, not hype.

Yes he cut a 'mountain-sized' ice block but so did Zoro (vs Pica) and does that make him Shanks lvl now? Would Zoro and Doffy win because Zoro has the same feat as Mihawk (except for the nr. 1 swordsman hype YET). As far as we now Zoro may be even stronger than Mihawk already but hasn't fought him (yet?)
    Those two feats aren't even on the same level. The mountain Mihawk cut was definitely much bigger than Pica's, not to mention the fact that Mihawk did it with a casual slice while killing time with Luffy. Seriously, pre-skip Luffy dodged it with little ease, you think that was his best?

Point is Mihawk is overrated
    So is Shanks then

Akainu fought almost every pirate and (maybe almost) all commanders together after getting slapped by WB himself PLUS Ivankov and stil didn't lose against them.
    Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Macho View Post
    Dolfamingo isn't going to be able repair his organs if Akainu burns them. Akainu's attacks can easily ignore durability.
    That's a very good point actually. Doflamingo would definitely be done for if Akainu burns his organs. But Doflamingo fighting through his organs being shredded twice shows a level of endurance that indicates he can fight through many external burns and blows. It's not like every one of Akainu's strikes are guaranteed to land or pierce through Doffy completely.

9/21/1999 - 11/10/14 Shade Masa's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

????? Akainu loses on the higher end of med-dif.

Status
    Jul 2014
    This user has no status.

Mihawk could probsbly beat Akainu extreme diff, so team two wins at the lower end of high diff.

Status
    Jan 2013
    A box of dreams

If they have some really good teamwork they win high diff, else Akainu wins extreme diff, Doffy's showing against Aokiji suggests that he won't be too much of a problem for Akainu.

Status
    Aug 2014
    Arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
    sagashi mono sagashini yuku no
    sa ONE PIECE!

Mihawk and Doffy tag wins.

Status
    Dec 2015
    This user has no status.

I think the due may win this primarily because of Mihawk and the hype surrounding him.
    He and Shanks would have duals even when Shanks was still a Yonkou, when he last met him without his arm he refused to fight that version of Shanks because he felt that he would somehow be weakened (I don't believe that but I'll roll with it).
    So with that caliber to clash heads with a yonkou and not get savagely destroyed like Moria is a great testament to his strength, by adding any high level fighter to the battle will tip it in his favor.

Status
    Apr 2015
    This user has no status.

Mihawk could probably beat Akainu by himself high diff so together with Doflamingo they mid-diff.

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Yubel View Post
    Mihawk could probably beat Akainu by himself high diff so together with Doflamingo they mid-diff.
    You think the gap between Luffy and Doffy is smaller than the gap between Mihawk and Akainu?

Status
    Apr 2015
    This user has no status.

You think the gap between Luffy and Doffy is smaller than the gap between Mihawk and Akainu?
    I think Mihawk and Akainu are in the same tier but he would win in a fight. In the story though Akainu would win because of plot-shield, just like Blackbeard probably will against Dragon.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»