View Poll Results: Who would win... in my opinion...jiraiya... state yours

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jiraiya

    23 57.50%
  • Itachi

    17 42.50%
Page 4 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 108
  1. #61
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post
    When Itachi says that he can't beat Jiraiya, he can't. You have got to take his words for it
    ppl like to stay in denial tho
     
         

  2. #62
    Member
    Status
    toadvenom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    two words: sage mode

    u guys forget how many jutsu's jiraya has
    he would just swamp jutsu itachi and then use his speed to giant rasengan his ass out

    itachi's tsukiyomi would not work on jiraya in sage mode because the amount of chakara, i think, would be too great for even MS to manipulate

    plus jiraya has experience, summons, seals, hair jutsu, on and on and on
     
         

  3. #63
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post


    When Itachi says that he can't beat Jiraiya, he can't. You have got to take his words for it
    Your thinking must be really slow for not understanding that..
    Itachi was PRO-Konoha. He loved the village, he would never hurt their strike-force.
    He didn't killed Kakashi,Kurenai & Asuma because he didn't wanted to and he did not engaged in physicallity with Jiraiya because a fight with him would not bring nothing for the 2 parties.
    He had to put a show to Kisame.. They had more then enough time to take Naruto with them and he used a Tsukuyomi on Sasuke.
    Use your head, would he have wasted chakra on Sasuke if he intended to kill Jiraiya??
    Plus translation was proved again and again that was wrong for that part.
    He says to Kisame that they would die if they had to face the Kyuubi 9-tailed and that even if they were to bring more men the result would be the same.
    He only speaks as Jiraiya as one of the Sannin and a name to be hold with great respect.
    At the end Kisame was surprised because he didn't understood why they retrieved if Itachi alone could have defeated Jiraiya..

    Use some common sense and less fanboiysm and take more attention to the manga. Then and only then post..

    As for Steinbiz.. You better watch out for your Jiraiyatardness.. You call Twistedlink and even myself Uchiha Fanboys(i'm far from a fanboy of any character) but at least we bring some quality and common sense to the table.
    You on the other hand...........................
     
         

  4. #64
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by toadvenom View Post
    two words: sage mode

    u guys forget how many jutsu's jiraya has
    he would just swamp jutsu itachi and then use his speed to giant rasengan his ass out

    itachi's tsukiyomi would not work on jiraya in sage mode because the amount of chakara, i think, would be too great for even MS to manipulate

    plus jiraya has experience, summons, seals, hair jutsu, on and on and on
    Do you really think Itachi as experienced and smart as he was, that he would let Jiraiya to go Sage Mode without severely cripple him before he can even smell Sage Mode??
     
         

  5. #65
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Your thinking must be really slow for not understanding that..
    Itachi was PRO-Konoha. He loved the village, he would never hurt their strike-force.
    He didn't killed Kakashi,Kurenai & Asuma because he didn't wanted to and he did not engaged in physicallity with Jiraiya because a fight with him would not bring nothing for the 2 parties.
    He had to put a show to Kisame.. They had more then enough time to take Naruto with them and he used a Tsukuyomi on Sasuke.
    Use your head, would he have wasted chakra on Sasuke if he intended to kill Jiraiya??
    Plus translation was proved again and again that was wrong for that part.
    He says to Kisame that they would die if they had to face the Kyuubi 9-tailed and that even if they were to bring more men the result would be the same.
    He only speaks as Jiraiya as one of the Sannin and a name to be hold with great respect.
    At the end Kisame was surprised because he didn't understood why they retrieved if Itachi alone could have defeated Jiraiya..

    Use some common sense and less fanboiysm and take more attention to the manga. Then and only then post..

    As for Steinbiz.. You better watch out for your Jiraiyatardness.. You call Twistedlink and even myself Uchiha Fanboys(i'm far from a fanboy of any character) but at least we bring some quality and common sense to the table.
    You on the other hand...........................
    same thoughts! we didnt even see Itachis full power
     
         

  6. #66
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    I just can see many people standing up to the brute force of sage mode especially one man. Its multiplying his incredible chakra by 2, granting him more power, speed, it also increases his taijutsu, and ninjutsu which is very dangerous to begin with and even force Itachi to use AM. Along with that there is Ma & Pa, They also have deadly jutsu even their tongues are deadly. Also they correct Jiraiya only weakness genjutsu. Their genjutsu seem to be just as or even more dangerous than Itachi Ts.

    Its not like Jirayia is a weak novice to begin with take a look at his stats. he's stronger than Oro who to some is reared as a god of shinobi, which I don't see. Itach is equal to Jiraiya (Base mode) so its not like he can't last his own against Itachi or can't momentarily retreat to go into sage mode.

    Itachi being a Uchiha everyone knows his sharingan's secrets, don't look into the eye so he can be safe from genjutsu he also has partners that can awaken him at anytime if he can't do genjutsu removal. since they are attached to his body you can somewhat say they have the same effect as a jinchuuriki.

    Jiraiya saved some of Itachi's AM I think he analyzed it to see what he was dealing with I'm sure he knows what it is because of Kakashi's reaction to when Hinata told him it was black fire. Also Jiraiya is very fast in sage mode faster than Raikage was so dodging it should be simple.

    Sasanoo is the only great key factor. With It Itachi can break the strength difference between the two. but Sasanoo has two weakness. Weakness one Itachi has very little stamina if he were to use Am or Ts than his Sasanoo would be short lasted. Weakness two Sasanoo is a close to mid range technique. While Jiraiya, ma & pa have lots of jutsu that are long range if they can keep a barrage of jutsu going they can keep Itachi in one point wasting his chakra. with sage mode regular jutsu shouldn't do much drainage to his chakra. also it will increase a B level fire jutsu to a A. Also as seen, with Sasanoo on Itachi and Sasuke they always stay in one place, or they don't really move as quick. Moving away from Sasanoo with his skills and powers shouldn't be a problem.

    Itachi is smarter than Jiraiya but he comes no where near the experience level of Jiraiya, Ma & pa. I don't think it would be a landslide victory but Itachi being apart of the Uchiha clan and possessing a sharingan would be easy to read also it was said no one person can defeat a sharingan user but Jiraiya has two of the oldest, strongest fighters on his shoulders.

    Also it seems weird that Itachi had no fear over Oro hell even embraced him a few times (capturing him in genjutsu and cutting off his arm, making him flee from akatsuki and killing him with the sword he searched for) while he praised Jiraiya.
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 03-13-2010 at 04:09 PM.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Itachi never said he couldn't beat Jiraiya lol.

    Ugh, sage mode doesn't make you faster.

    Naruto stated quite clearly he would have trouble getting inside Pain god realms 5 seconds delay through his shinra tensei.

    5 seconds is NOT fast, we have seen much faster actions by Raikage, and Kakashi, and ITACHI.

    People are severely overestimating Jiraiya and severely underestimating Itachi.

    At the end of the day it's all about popularity, but even my friend who loves Jiraiya admits Itachi would own him.

    Sage mode simply allows Jiraiya to giant rasengan him, or frog song him, both of which can be dodged or blocked via yatas mirror, and the fact that as danzou has stated along with tobi, AND zetsu, Itachi really was the god of all Genjutsu. Frog song simply would not work on him, even Pain only temporarily got done in by it.

    Sage mode isn't the end all be all, considering Pain got naruto spiked to the floor even in sage mode with information and a weakened god realm and the 9tails.

    Jiraiya can seal a small bit of fire with a scroll, but last i checked Sasuke vs Itachi fight Itachi moves a lot faster than someone scrawling on some paper, amaterasu especially does, in fact Itachi simply has to amaterasu his scrolls so he cant write down anything lol.

    It pisses me off how people think Jiraiya is so powerful, hes a sannin, all 3 of them are similarly skillful. Orochimaru and Jiraiya more-so than tsunade and between oro and J man most non fanboys admit orochimaru.

    Personally I don't like orochimaru much, his character survived too long into the akatsuki storyline anyway, and his death was good, and i dont want kabumaru to appear.

    But i cant deny oro would win against Jiraiya.

    Sage mode or not Oro would simply sick out another body and whoop J mans arse.

    Orochimaru managed to lessen a giant ball of condensed chakra by those 3 faced cave door things, i doubt Jiraiyas giant rasengan gets to the level of 9tails shooting balls of condensed chakra.

    Orochimaru has a much vaster array of jutsu and a body that doesn't die easily, as akatsuki stated, it would take someone with very special skill to KILL Orochimaru.

    Its pointless trying to make fanboys understand, but everytime Jiraiya beats Itachi it involves Itachi having worse reflexes then even academy students and him not doing anything whatsoever to counter himself LOL.

    It's pathetically ridiculously hilarious
     
         

  8. #68
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Weakness two Sasanoo is a close to mid range technique
    Apart from the fact susanou and oros snakes were hundreds of feet apart or the summons are tiny, and totsuka sword reached orochimaru from that distance.

    BS is it close range wtf.

    For a start its main use appears to be a shield anyway, but Itachi equipped it with sword of totsuka and yatas mirror to make it absolutely kickass.
     
         

  9. #69
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    As for Steinbiz.. You better watch out for your Jiraiyatardness.. You call Twistedlink and even myself Uchiha Fanboys(i'm far from a fanboy of any character) but at least we bring some quality and common sense to the table.
    You on the other hand...........................
    lol, umad bro? you'r just pissed and negative at everyone because ppl think differently from you and that makes u mad. I love pissing you off. you're so easy

    p.s. numbers don't lie, check the poll. awwwwww sry
     
         

  10. #70
    Flaw need to visit me. GYM's Avatar
    Status
    GYM is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    287
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    You guys say that " Itachi and Kisame were afraid to fight the nine-tails, not JIRAYA "

    Of course they were. That's why Sasuke defeated and almost killed Naruto like 40 chapters later? Cause he was stronger then KIsame and Itachi ! :D That's obvious!
     
         

  11. #71
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    lol, umad bro? you'r just pissed and negative at everyone because ppl think differently from you and that makes u mad. I love pissing you off. you're so easy

    p.s. numbers don't lie, check the poll. awwwwww sry
    Polls show popularity of opinion, not fact, if it showed fact then polls would prove murdering Jews is okay (considering Hitler won the polls in 1938)

    Jiraiya is vastly more popular, that is all.

    Zetsu made it quite clear at the end that Itachi is INVINCIBLE.

    I'm not saying Itachi would walk away with a shrug whistling and carrying on with his day.

    but 1 vs 1 to the death Itachi would win simply because he has a mirror which deflects ALL attacks, is the master of genjutsu which makes frog song useless, and has amaterasu which appears instantly, and Tsukyomi which he can cast quickly, plus other high level genjutsu with just fingers etc. Plus he's at the moment the fastest character in the series.

    He was an ANBU squad leader aged 13, Itachi is one of those "once in a generation" geniuses like Minato and Orochimaru.
     
         

  12. #72
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,828
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Itachi never said he couldn't beat Jiraiya lol.

    Ugh, sage mode doesn't make you faster.

    Naruto stated quite clearly he would have trouble getting inside Pain god realms 5 seconds delay through his shinra tensei.

    5 seconds is NOT fast, we have seen much faster actions by Raikage, and Kakashi, and ITACHI.

    People are severely overestimating Jiraiya and severely underestimating Itachi.

    At the end of the day it's all about popularity, but even my friend who loves Jiraiya admits Itachi would own him.

    Sage mode simply allows Jiraiya to giant rasengan him, or frog song him, both of which can be dodged or blocked via yatas mirror, and the fact that as danzou has stated along with tobi, AND zetsu, Itachi really was the god of all Genjutsu. Frog song simply would not work on him, even Pain only temporarily got done in by it.

    Sage mode isn't the end all be all, considering Pain got naruto spiked to the floor even in sage mode with information and a weakened god realm and the 9tails.

    Jiraiya can seal a small bit of fire with a scroll, but last i checked Sasuke vs Itachi fight Itachi moves a lot faster than someone scrawling on some paper, amaterasu especially does, in fact Itachi simply has to amaterasu his scrolls so he cant write down anything lol.

    It pisses me off how people think Jiraiya is so powerful, hes a sannin, all 3 of them are similarly skillful. Orochimaru and Jiraiya more-so than tsunade and between oro and J man most non fanboys admit orochimaru.

    Personally I don't like orochimaru much, his character survived too long into the akatsuki storyline anyway, and his death was good, and i dont want kabumaru to appear.

    But i cant deny oro would win against Jiraiya.

    Sage mode or not Oro would simply sick out another body and whoop J mans arse.

    Orochimaru managed to lessen a giant ball of condensed chakra by those 3 faced cave door things, i doubt Jiraiyas giant rasengan gets to the level of 9tails shooting balls of condensed chakra.

    Orochimaru has a much vaster array of jutsu and a body that doesn't die easily, as akatsuki stated, it would take someone with very special skill to KILL Orochimaru.

    Its pointless trying to make fanboys understand, but everytime Jiraiya beats Itachi it involves Itachi having worse reflexes then even academy students and him not doing anything whatsoever to counter himself LOL.

    It's pathetically ridiculously hilarious
    Yeah I forgot that Sage Mode increasing "physical capabilities" does not include speed at all. It's ONLY strength. Yeah.

    The databook even said that Jiraiya was the most skilled of the Sannin.

    As for the Rashomon technique blocking the Giant Rasengan, you act as though the Giant Rasengan can't move more than one direction. Jiraiya can simply go over the gates. The four-tailed ball was SHOT at Orochimaru.

    Pain only got temporarily done it by frog song because the other bodies weren't there.

    Orochimaru beat a Jiraiya that wasn't trying to kill him, and only tried to bring him back. Woo hoo.



    On top of that, Orochimaru has limited chakra. While Jiraiya has Ma and Pa on his shoulders, he recovers more quickly. Likewise with Itachi and Susanoo.
     
         

  13. #73
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    815
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Your thinking must be really slow for not understanding that..
    Itachi was PRO-Konoha. He loved the village, he would never hurt their strike-force.
    He didn't killed Kakashi,Kurenai & Asuma because he didn't wanted to and he did not engaged in physicallity with Jiraiya because a fight with him would not bring nothing for the 2 parties.
    He had to put a show to Kisame.. They had more then enough time to take Naruto with them and he used a Tsukuyomi on Sasuke.
    Use your head, would he have wasted chakra on Sasuke if he intended to kill Jiraiya??
    Plus translation was proved again and again that was wrong for that part.
    He says to Kisame that they would die if they had to face the Kyuubi 9-tailed and that even if they were to bring more men the result would be the same.
    He only speaks as Jiraiya as one of the Sannin and a name to be hold with great respect.
    At the end Kisame was surprised because he didn't understood why they retrieved if Itachi alone could have defeated Jiraiya..

    Use some common sense and less fanboiysm and take more attention to the manga. Then and only then post..

    As for Steinbiz.. You better watch out for your Jiraiyatardness.. You call Twistedlink and even myself Uchiha Fanboys(i'm far from a fanboy of any character) but at least we bring some quality and common sense to the table.
    You on the other hand...........................
    Ok you are getting out of hand. I suggest you to cool down a bit. Don't think Jiraiya wasn't Pro-konoha either. Jiraiya might not show his brightness but when it comes to fighting someone he knows what to do and he does them well. Do you think it's easy to wonder off alone around the world. I am sure Jiraiya faced many opponents and that gave him the experience needed for any battle. YOU CAN NOT COMPARE Kakashi, asuma and Kurenai with the likes of Jiraiya.

    Jiraiya was miles away from the village when itachi and kisame were watching Jiraiya and Naruto heading off. If itachi wanted to fight Jiraiya, he could have done it right then. Whether Itachi had respect for Jiraiya or not that's not the case in here. The topic itself says that If they were to fight together who would win. Jiraiya just has too much experience and power. Itachi is just a person who avoids fighting or using his powers as much as possible to harm anyone. This limits his fighting experience.
     
         

  14. #74
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    815
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Yeah I forgot that Sage Mode increasing "physical capabilities" does not include speed at all. It's ONLY strength. Yeah.

    The databook even said that Jiraiya was the most skilled of the Sannin.

    As for the Rashomon technique blocking the Giant Rasengan, you act as though the Giant Rasengan can't move more than one direction. Jiraiya can simply go over the gates. The four-tailed ball was SHOT at Orochimaru.

    Pain only got temporarily done it by frog song because the other bodies weren't there.

    Orochimaru beat a Jiraiya that wasn't trying to kill him, and only tried to bring him back. Woo hoo.


    On top of that, Orochimaru has limited chakra. While Jiraiya has Ma and Pa on his shoulders, he recovers more quickly. Likewise with Itachi and Susanoo.
    increases speed as well. Saga mode can alter the speed of the person. You can see that in the fight between jiraiya vs pain. When Jiraiya was in sage mode he took off his sandals and made a strong and quick jump and executed a giant rasengan while jumping. It's logical that if your strength increases in chakra then you are bound to increase your speed as well. It's not like sage mode makes them grow muscles or anything muscular then in that case their speed would be lessened
     
         

  15. #75
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    690
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    This thread was cool until like page 2 it started going down the drain. Nobody can prove who will win its just speculation anyways. I would say Itachi but thats only because I think if he was going all out in perfect health I think he may be able to pull it off with his MS techs plus the shield and sword. Oro lost to the sword of Tosuka pretty quickly. But its still just a guess because Jiraiya can hold his own and fight on par with almost everyone in the manga.. ALMOST...
     
         

  16. #76
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    621
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    nobody would really know cause they both were full of tricks....
    itachi was constantly doin new stuff out of no where...
    and nobody knew wat jiriya could really do untill his pein fight....
    so imagine wat else hes hidin around... so basically in shorts...
    i think these 2 could have been natural foes to a certain degree...
    jiriya didnt even know wat amaterasu was at one point... jus called it black flames..
     
         

  17. #77
    Member
    Status
    toadvenom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Do you really think Itachi as experienced and smart as he was, that he would let Jiraiya to go Sage Mode without severely cripple him before he can even smell Sage Mode??
    yes


    jiraya could easy go into his frog dimension and summon ma and pa toad
     
         

  18. #78
    Member db3st's Avatar
    Status
    db3st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    139
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    People get the misconception that itachi was afraid of jiraiya. Wrong!!!

    This is the reason why kisame and itachi fled...

    The biggest misconception of all: Naruto 148 page 07 | One Manga etc... This has been used as argument again and again for every thread concering Jiraya even when putting him in a fight against different opponents.
    First of all, here is mistranslation:
    Quote:
    アナタならどうにかこうにかやれる相手でも私じゃあ分かりませんよ・・・
    次元が違う。
    ああ・・・
    やり合えば二人共殺されるか
    よくて相打ちというところ
    たとえ人数を増やしたとしても変わらないだろう
    ラーメン屋でやっと見つけてはいいが・・・
    お守り が あの“伝説の三忍”とは
    彼が相手では“木ノ葉のうちは一族”も“霧の忍び刀人衆”の名もかすんでしまう
    ああしかし・・・・
    どんな強者にも弱点というのがあるものだ・・・

    Credits go to mangahelpers for the raw.

    Translation and opinion as well as comment from Monzaemon: "I don't know about me, but I'm pretty sure you could've handled him"

    "Hmmm...we would either both be killed, or it would be a draw. It wouldn't matter if we went in with more people or not".

    Kisame brings up a certain individual, who Itachi states that they would die fighting against, and that it wouldn't matter if they went in with more people or not. Then the conversation continues:

    "His caretaker is one of the legendary Sannins".

    In the first part of the dialogue, they were talking about a certain individual, who they refer to as "him", and then they switch their conversation that same individual's caretaker. "His" caretaker.

    Comment from Gottheim:I've translated that little bit myself a while ago, and I've come to the same conclusion as the OP. Itachi wasn't referring to Jiraiya but to Naruto. He was expecting a fight against Kyuubi in a human form. Probably less powerful, but protected from MS. Jiraiya came as an afterthought: not that he was deemed a negligible threat. It's just that everything pales in comparison with the power of the Nine-Tails.

    So it is pretty obvious that kisame and Itachi were reffering to Naruto and not Jiraya. They were afraid of his kuybi form. That was the reason they retreated. Itachi admits that they could take care of his Kuybi form with his mangekuy something that can be assumed from the fact that Itachi and Kisame tried to capture Naruto. Then Jiraya comes, uses his toad jutsu and Itachi has to use Amaterasu so as to escape it. He then admits that he is tired because of the usage of his Amaterasu as well as Tsukuyomi earlier when confronting Kakashi. He continues to say that because of his tireness he will be unable to use Mangekuy effectively so as to protect themselves from the fox so he has to retreat. kisame says that he would surely be no match for the fox but Itachi would still be able to fight it. Itachi then says that even for him the Naruto kuybi form would be a difficult fight that would end either of them getting killed or a draw. Is the misconception cleared now? Kisame and Itachi were afraid of the kuybi form because of Itachi tireness after using both Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, oh and Tsukuyomi against Sasuke. Also, Jirayas presence was something that made them afraid but not as much as Narutos form. { Kisame was afraid of jiraya and Itachi of Kuybi form}

    Now, i am expecting to hear: " . Itachi is afraid of Naruto kuybi form. and etc" Some things to take into consideration before we make so many false assumptions: 1 Itachi was too tired.
    2 Itachi had no knowledge of narutos power with Kuybi.
    3 Itachi was an ally of Konoha. No reason for him to fight.
    4 Itachi was there only to warn Danzo and the elders about Sasuke.
    5 Itachi did not want to get himself in a useless fight. He kept surving because of the usage of medicine in order to fight Sasuke and pass him the mangekuy abillities. So no serious fight that would endager his life or render him uselless(lol.nagato) Else he would have fight Madara/

    Reps to Peacful Uchiha Forever.

    And then there is this for the frog song...

    KEKKEI GENKAI; Genjutsu; Magen: Kyou Tenchi Ten (Genjutsu; Demonic Illusion: Universe-Mirroring Reversal)
    User: Uchiha Itachi
    Supplementary; Close range; Rank: none

    Main text

    One decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a jutsu with identical effects onto the opponent!! It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a jutsu and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique which sends it right back to its caster deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else.

    Caption

    -The mechanics of a false image is duplicated by these eyes, its effects largely turned back onto the enemy!!

    So your probably thinking jiraiya can always use his toad belly summoning to trap itachi..lets see. ok he summons toad belly and then itachi uses legendary sword. toad belly goes away and never comes back...LOL. and then u say jiraiya has a vast array of jutsus with large amount of chakra plus sage mode to help..ok dats fine and dandy, but in the face of the legendary shield aka yata mirror everything is useless. if the shield can block all ninjutsu and taijustu and a lightning bolt that strikes at 186,000 miles per second. then j-man has no hope. can j-man cast or fight as fast as light, umm i dont think so.. so know you say well jiraiya is smarter and has more experience..ok sure, but who became anbu captain at age 13? who figured out madara was still alive wen the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th hokage was fooled? who is smart enough to play a double agent and fool everyone except the hokage? itachi thank you very much...

    and one more thing...--> It requires Itachji to let Jiraiya run away etc haha, his sword of totsuka has hundreds of ft of reach.

    One last thing i have to say...lets see, umm ok, i have two weapons. one that seals anything it touches and another one the blocks everything i mean EVERYTHING, what does that me me? MUTHA F@#%#@ INVINCALBE!!! LOL
     
         

  19. #79
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Its obvious that theres people who think difrently, and theres no need in making others to change theyr opinion, we will actualy never know who would win, it depends w/e Kishi choses to

    i personaly think itachi would, or Kisame. after all Itachi>Oro and Kisame > Kirabi
    and im sure J-Man wouldnt have a chance against Oro or Kirabi..thats not the only reason tho

    now some of you have another point of view. just share it and stfu! Also this poll is a joke if u consider that some ppl here make any difrence between Fillers and Arcs
     
         

  20. #80
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reasons why i believe that Jiraiya would beat Itachi Uchiha in a battle:

    Eyesofthekyuubi, databook isn't even written purely by kishi, so quite frankly it can go **** itself.

    Nobody has yet to state ANYTHING about the FACT that naruto ADMITTED pains 5 second interval WAS TOO FAST, and that kakashi MATCHED narutos SAGE MODE SPEED, because Naruto got literally on the dot close to pain during sage mode and used loads of clones to lessen the effects of shinra tensei, just like Kakashi got THAT close to God realm to have that body appear and protect him.

    Amaterasu is INSTANT, how can Naruto dodge Amaterasu when he cant even get inside a 5 second interval being just 5-10ft away from the enemy?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •