View Poll Results: Do you think the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan supass the father?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke is already close to Madara's level, so it is logical to assume he will supass him!

    7 70.00%
  • No, he is the greatest prodigy, but I only see him being equal to Madara's level

    3 30.00%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Really who can honestly fight an army of samurai, 5 kages , then Danzo without being hurt in the process. Get over it man the dude is just a kid and still got the balls to challenge someone who has far more experience, you have to admit the boy got Heart.
    Umm Madara can and did and actually owned all of the Kage so yeah Sasuke isn't even near him yet so theres that

    :flaw:

    thread fail
     
         

  2. #42
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Actually, I would say Itachi is the greatest prodigy the Uchiha clan produced. There are several powers that Itachi could have attained had he been truly evil and taken Sasuke's eyes. But even without them he was close to invincible! Taking into consideration, his sickness and his gradual blindness, he suffered many setbacks, but still came out on top and did things the way he pleased.

    Sasuke will most definitely surpass both Itachi and Madara, and become the strongest shinobi once he masters his powers! But in terms of skill and insight, no one beats Itachi, not even the best of the Senju clan. Perhaps Minato.........
     
         

  3. #43
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    519
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    ^_^ Your thread makes me remember my thread http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=249296&page=2
     
         

  4. #44
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,157
    Location
    Where you aren't
    I bet i'm older and wiser than
    you are.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    hmph!! i wouldnt say the greatest, but i will say he is basically on par with Lord Madara BUT he, Sasuke still does not possess the rinnegan soo..atm his great n all stronger than all other uchiha like itachi and shisue but Lord Madara still is greater than him :D
     
         

  5. #45
    Member
    Status
    Anonwisdom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    90
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    [QUOTE=kam;8530294]Judging from your avatar and sig i assume you are a Sasuke fanboy so you would say that, therefore it's pointless debating with you.[/QUOTE^ took the words right out my mouth, this thread is a fail.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,522
    Location
    dressrosa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    i'd say 2nd after madara

    he cought eyes of kuubi , tobi . but no one can simply be greater than madara .
     
         

  7. #47
    GUN SMOKE ChocolateBear's Avatar
    Status
    ChocolateBear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,009
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Whats the point of having overpowered characters if the main characters aren't going to get there eventually people need to use their brains, because who wants to watch a fight between main characters that aren't at least as strong as the OP ones makes no sense to me
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member Kinimaster's Avatar
    Status
    Kinimaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,133
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    At the age Sasuke was chasing cats and doing lame missions, Itachi had MS and completed the massacre an S rank mission. Sasuke is just as strong as Itachi wanted him to be, no Itachi and Sasuke would be a fodder of the Uchiha, just as he thought he would be compared to his brother.
     
         

  9. #49
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,837
    Location
    California
    ok lol
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Itachi is the prodigy. Sasuke wasn't naturally gifted like Itachi. Sasuke earned his power through hatred.
     
         

  10. #50
    ★ Ya' can't faze me ; COTP's Avatar
    Status
    COTP is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    Itachi is the greatest Uchiha prodigy.

    Sasuke is not even close to Madara, and will never surpass him.
    You made me disagree with your whole post by just saying "Sasuke is not even close to Madara and will never surpass him." I've also been hearing rumors about Sasuke even obtaining the Rinnegan too.
     
         

  11. #51
    Future Greatest Swordsman
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    728
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Oh jesus people Naruto will surpass all the Hokage before him just as Sasuke will surpass Madara. Its how the manga is set up to end up. Cant you see it already really come on. Stop being fanboy and haters and just realize that this will happen.
     
         

  12. #52
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    401
    Location
    yonder
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBundels View Post
    Itachi is what you call a prodigy.
    Charlie Bundels speaks the truth.

    Plot dictates that Sasuke will, most likely, surpass Madara. Nevertheless, compared to Itachi, Sasuke is a late-bloomer, and therefore I would say not a prodigy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the Uchiha Clan View Post
    Oh jesus people Naruto will surpass all the Hokage before him just as Sasuke will surpass Madara. Its how the manga is set up to end up. Cant you see it already really come on. Stop being fanboy and haters and just realize that this will happen.
    Exactly. Naruto will surpass all the Hokage, but he's not what comes to mind when I hear 'prodigy.' He's borderline retarded. Idiot savant, maybe.
     
         
    Last edited by Codex; 10-02-2012 at 06:38 AM.

  13. #53
    Senior Member AmaniPaz's Avatar
    Status
    AmaniPaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,149
    Jigga Boo Jones
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    I thought this was gonna be some fanboy shit lol. He's not a prodigy, to be a prodigy your abilities must be your own. This mofo has had everything spoonfed to him.
     
         

  14. #54
    Future Greatest Swordsman
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    728
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Charlie Bundels speaks the truth.

    Plot dictates that Sasuke will, most likely, surpass Madara. Nevertheless, compared to Itachi, Sasuke is a late-bloomer, and therefore I would say not a prodigy.


    Exactly. Naruto will surpass all the Hokage, but he's not what comes to mind when I hear 'prodigy.' He's borderline retarded. Idiot savant, maybe.
    Yeah im not saying he a prodigy or anything like that but Naruto and Sasuke will end up the two most powerful characters in the manga is all.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBundels View Post
    Itachi is what you call a prodigy.
    Okay Itachi awakened MS at age 13, but Sasuke could have done exactly the same at age 12 if he decided to kill Naruto for power. However, Sasuke got the EMS (a higher level, younger than when Madara got the EMS) at age 16-17 and is all around much stronger than Itachi ever was, in the field of Ninjutsu and Summons.

    Sasuke also awoke the Sharingan at age 7, younger than Itachi did. If awakening the Sharingan at the youngest age doesn't count as a prodigy, then I don't know what does
     
         

  16. #56
    Top Bounty JakeLife510's Avatar
    Status
    JakeLife510 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    923
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Would Sasuke do what Itachi did for Sasuke?

    I don't think so.....
     
         

  17. #57
    Member
    Status
    Forza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    82
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    First: Your poll sucks, only hype sasuke options? come on!

    Second, Itachi is prodigy reasons:
    - At age 12, already leader of Anbu
    - At age 12, or before, MS, without help of anyone (not a brother implanting eye powers on him).
    - He couldnt get the EMS you say? What about after killing everyone in Uchiha clan... he did it too with sasuke and just take his eyes? No, he wanted to keep sasuke alive, thats the reason itachi didnt have EMS

    Sasuke, at the age of 12 was still with Naruto and Sakura after just passing the chuning exams. So Itachi genius, sasuke... let's say "half-genius".
     
         

  18. #58
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Forza View Post
    First: Your poll sucks, only hype sasuke options? come on!

    Second, Itachi is prodigy reasons:
    - At age 12, already leader of Anbu

    He became Anbu leader at 13 dude, get facts straight.


    - At age 12, or before, MS, without help of anyone (not a brother implanting eye powers on him).

    Itachi awakened MS at 13 after Shisui "killed" himself, while Sasuke could have awakened it at 12 or at the same age as Itachi at the very least if Naruto killed himself, or he if he killed Naruto at the Valley of the End.
    What Itachi gave to Sasuke was a temporary amaterasu, nothing more

    - He couldn't get the EMS you say? What about after killing everyone in Uchiha clan... he did it too with sasuke and just take his eyes? No, he wanted to keep sasuke alive, thats the reason itachi didnt have EMS

    Maybe, I agree with you here.


    Sasuke, at the age of 12 was still with Naruto and Sakura after just passing the chuning exams. So Itachi genius, sasuke... let's say "half-genius".

    Sasuke is more of a genius than Itachi because he awakened his sharingan earlier than Itachi did, not to mention the fact that he is the one compared to Madara, not Itachi.
     
         

  19. #59
    Future Greatest Swordsman
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    728
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    Madara > Sasuke But Sasuke will surpass him.

    Minato > Naruto But Naruto will surpass his Father.

    Its easy to see people is Itachi a genius yeah was Sasuke able to unlock his sharingan faster then Itachi maybe so but who cares they both are bad ass and really frickin smart.
     
         

  20. #60
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,435
    Location
    Amegakure
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: Sasuke is the greatest prodigy of the Uchiha clan that ever lived!!

    ***** please say that to Itachi. If Itachi didnt fuel Sasuke's anger he would be a little ***** now also if Itachi didnt live the life that he had to then he would be way more powerful
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •