• Awesome

213 42.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 16 « First ... 410111213141516 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 603 Discussion and 604 Predictions

I gotta say I AM startin to come around to the Obito being Tobi thing, but.... hm I'd like to see some dialogue between him and Kakashi soon.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I think what a lot of people here do not understand is this manga was not made for cynical jerks in their 40's. It was made for young people, and it's probably going to have an unrealistically happy ending. We can still enjoy it, it's a great manga.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

what i really don't understand is when kurama was taken by "obito" in naruto's birth kurama said that was madara he know his chakra so how obito does this i think it's a plot-hole in the story!!!! what do you think?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Quote Originally Posted by hapichigo View Post
    what i really don't understand is when kurama was taken by "obito" in naruto's birth kurama said that was madara he know his chakra so how obito does this i think it's a plot-hole in the story!!!! what do you think?
    He just says "You!", although that does imply Madara. It could be that Madara create Zetsu out of his and Hashi cells, Obito is part Zetsu. As for him having the ability, sharingan enhanced by Hashi cells maybe? Maybe it's not hard for a Uchiha to control a tailed beast, just another perk for them. We don't know hard it is to actually do, I mean how many Uchiha have gotten the opportunity that we have seen? Not many.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknite2 View Post
    What I think is this madara had his eyes on Nagato when he was still little via Zetsu also on Obito while he was still very little due to their potentials and Madara told Obito that it was like he almost phased through the rock quote "almost" which hints he has the ability but it is yet to be activated, I think the whole attacks and all was planned to bring Obito to that cave, and the Kakashi/Rin incident is also engineered by Madara and Zetus to enable him activate th MS and make Obito stay. Am thinking after he sees Rin dies Madara will give him another sermon like...
    Madara: I told you this world is full of hate and death, now u have a new power awakened by the death of someone close Rin I guess, then don't let it be a waste use that power to help me and achieve my moon eye plan and we could bring back the dead like ur beloved Rin.
    Obito: can you really bring Rin back?
    Madara: why would I lie to a brat...!
    Obito (in tears and screams): Kakashi you should saved her you should have ....... I won't forgive you and Konoha and the mist and the whole ninja world you shall all go to dream forever.....!
    Madara: we have one other problem the uchiha clan they betrayed me once and they could do it again and only them could break out of the IT genjustu and stop us from bringing Rin back, we have to eliminate them. We will use white Zetsu to copy some of their chakra and cause them to riot and create and opportunity to eliminate them, I told you about my eyes earlier I gave them to a kid named Nagato, I want you to assist him and at the right time with my eyes he shall awaken me and Rin. I am weak and tired now Zetsu will explain the rest to you and you also have a part of Zetsu in you use that to copy my chakra and I will transfer my remaining chakra and power and will to you Uchiha Obito use my name to put fear in people until am awakened.
    Madara dies .....!
    I like your theory, it makes sense.

Last edited by MaskedMan; 09-27-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

So many comments here about black zetsu. They said black zetsu is out doing surveilance. That is when white zetsu and spiral zetsu told Obito that they can move through the Earth. Spiral Zetsu is not black zetsu.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

They didnt said anything about the black zetsu... and they said 1 of them was out there gathering information

Status
    Mar 2012
    Awesomely Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan View Post
    I like your theory, it makes sense.
    Thanks.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Here are my questions:
    If Obito knew of the plan for eternal genjutsu, why launch an attack on the Leaf with the nine tailed fox? Clearly opposite of tsuki no me, by using violence? And at the same time, he is risking losing the nine tails by summoning it? It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Also, I just realized that Itachi knew Tobi was Obito the whole time. He "programmed" sasuke's eye to launch amaterasu on sight of Tobi's sharingan, thus he knew that it was Obito's sharingan. How did he find this out??

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I bet kisame is the one who's leading the attack, because madara already got him on his side, and when we see kisame memories we assume he actually saw madaras face, probably why kakashi new him when he was in the leaf looking for naruto. Idk why I keep hoping Rin won't die, but I know she will so I'm depressed off my ass.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saints00025 View Post
    Here are my questions:
    If Obito knew of the plan for eternal genjutsu, why launch an attack on the Leaf with the nine tailed fox? Clearly opposite of tsuki no me, by using violence? And at the same time, he is risking losing the nine tails by summoning it? It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Also, I just realized that Itachi knew Tobi was Obito the whole time. He "programmed" sasuke's eye to launch amaterasu on sight of Tobi's sharingan, thus he knew that it was Obito's sharingan. How did he find this out??
    How would itachi know that obito was that maskedman? that maskedman trained itachi... tobi said that if itachi knew all the truth about him, he would be dead by now.. he says that when hes telling the truth about itachi to sasuke

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

My freind Cody gave good suggestion. White zetsu can copy someone's shape and their chakra. Madara instructed white zetsu to copy Rin and "die" in front of Obito in order to unlock his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and to manually corrupt Obito to do his bidding.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

it wont be a copy of rin, they will kill the real rin, maybe zetsu did absorb chakra from some mist ninjas and they kill her in front of his eyes, thats why later on someone controlls the 4th mizukage and starts all that bloody mist war or w.e.

Last edited by MaskedMan; 09-28-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Status
    This user has no status.

wait and see everything is not fully explained yet

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

How would itachi know that obito was that maskedman? that maskedman trained itachi... tobi said that if itachi knew all the truth about him, he would be dead by now.. he says that when hes telling the truth about itachi to sasuke

because how would Itachi know who to "program" the amaterasu to trigger upon without first knowing exactly what the triggered amaterasu is aiming upon

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

because how would Itachi know who to "program" the amaterasu to trigger upon without first knowing exactly what the triggered amaterasu is aiming upon
    Itachi just thought he was Madara, thats why to prevent him to get close to sasuke he implanted his amaterasu on sasuke to trigger when looking at that suposed guy that itachi thought that was madara.

Academy Student Uchiha Supremacy's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Sawyer7mage said it best... Uchiha's are sensitive people! Haha

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Here are my questions:
    I thought Itachi believed him to be Madara? That he "programmed" it into Sasuke's eye to activate after seeing the Sharingan of who Itachi believed to be Madara.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by always thinking View Post
    its annoying how they take about poo...but i still dont understand the zetsus
    I agree.. all I wanted was more information, not talk about poo.. lol.

Status
    May 2012
    fk haters

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    :/ I feel you. The chapter was OK. Next week will obviously be Obito trying to go save Rin and Kakashi, but obviously we already know that he's going to fail. I wonder if he will find Rin in her last moments and talk to her? Perhaps Kakashi escaped the enemy but Rin was unable to, and that's why Obito is all pissed at him? Who knowss.....
    for your picture of orchimaru he kinda reminds me of naraku he never seems to die

Status
    May 2012
    fk haters

Quote Originally Posted by amthonizzle View Post
    So is that swirl person the black zetsu or white or something else?
    I have the feeling that tha zetsu is the original

Status
    May 2012
    fk haters

it wont be a copy of rin, they will kill the real rin, maybe zetsu did absorb chakra from some mist ninjas and they kill her in front of his eyes, thats why later on someone controlls the 4th mizukage and starts all that bloody mist war or w.e.
    I dont no if its zetsu like they said that zetsus bodies cant go out from that cave expect that the black side of zetsu is already out of it that is how they are getting info and that the one that is with obito is probably the original zetsu

Status
    May 2012
    fk haters

Here are my questions:
    He only new it of the sharigan not for any specific one. Itachi new that there was another uchiha so he planned it to go against the only other person.

Status
    May 2012
    fk haters

Quote Originally Posted by themanwithnoname View Post
    And we all know that he is going to see Rin die, whether Madara set it up or not (probably does to turn Obito heel, cuz Madara is pure evil), we will see.
    I think this storyline makes sense and is more than awesome.
    The swirly one-eyed zetsu suit was obv totally made for obito also, Madara is BOSS, Obito IS that powerful, and yeah he will probably turn face like all the other baddies in the end.
    idk i think madara might have nothing to do with this lol i mean yea he maybe pure evil but not all the way he did have some light in his heart

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Black Zetsu may be a result of Obito's first activation of his teleportation with the zetsu armor. Maybe Black zetsu aborbed some dark chakra from the other dimension. This probably makes no sense but its just a thought.