View Poll Results: Rate this Weeks Chapter!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Best

14 60.87%
  • Almost the Best

6 26.09%
  • Average

3 13.04%
  • Below Average

0 0%
  • Not the best

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 509 Discussion and 510 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Calbackshoot3r View Post
    Because when he died he said "I'm sorry master Bach, I wasn't strong enough" then he dies lol.
    Thanks, I misread it the first time.

Sternritter P The Pimphand Blacksparrow4's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I knew old man Yama wasn't going to die in THIS battle. Now that it is over what now? So many possibilities and battles not yet shown. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sternritters' keep fighting or manages to kill another beloved character, I'm looking at you Rose, where are you buddy?
    This probably wont happen but I think it would be interesting if the Sternritters' retreat and on their way back they find an caged Ichigo and take him with them. This way instead of Ichigo saving the captains it will be the other way around, plus Ichigo could meet the real Juha Bach if it turns out tall, blonde, and handsome isn't the real Juha either. But that prolly not gonna happen.
    This seems like a good time to go back to Hueco Mundo since we now have one mystery solved (Ichigo's unstealable bankai), not to mention a new mystery (The real Juha), and then there is the old mystery (Who the **** is holding a blade to Urahara's neck?)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksparrow4 View Post
    I knew old man Yama wasn't going to die in THIS battle. Now that it is over what now? So many possibilities and battles not yet shown. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sternritters' keep fighting or manages to kill another beloved character, I'm looking at you Rose, where are you buddy?
    This probably wont happen but I think it would be interesting if the Sternritters' retreat and on their way back they find an caged Ichigo and take him with them. This way instead of Ichigo saving the captains it will be the other way around, plus Ichigo could meet the real Juha Bach if it turns out tall, blonde, and handsome isn't the real Juha either. But that prolly not gonna happen.
    This seems like a good time to go back to Hueco Mundo since we now have one mystery solved (Ichigo's unstealable bankai), not to mention a new mystery (The real Juha), and then there is the old mystery (Who the **** is holding a blade to Urahara's neck?)
    The perfect twist is for the real Juha to be the one holding the sword at Uraharra. Even though I would say Kubo would off-panel the fight and just show Kiskue almost dead. That doesn't however, stop me from praying that it shows the whole fight and we get to see Uraharra's bankai even if he loses. :D

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Calbackshoot3r View Post
    The perfect twist is for the real Juha to be the one holding the sword at Uraharra. Even though I would say Kubo would off-panel the fight and just show Kiskue almost dead. That doesn't however, stop me from praying that it shows the whole fight and we get to see Uraharra's bankai even if he loses. :D
    But why would he cut down his own man?

IMO Bach is just chillin somewhere testing how well the fake Bach does against yammamoto so when he enters battle he will have a better understanding of yammamotos bankai.:shrug:

Sternritter P The Pimphand Blacksparrow4's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    But why would he cut down his own man?

IMO Bach is just chillin somewhere testing how well the fake Bach does against yammamoto so when he enters battle he will have a better understanding of yammamotos bankai.:shrug:
    Because Kirge had fulfilled his duty, he successfully manged to stop Ichigo, after that his job was over and Kirge could now become a foundation stone for peace. This is based off what I interpreted from Bleach chapter 485 page 14. All this is just speculation though the mysterious swordsmen could turn out to be Hiyori instead, have we ever seen her shikai? I can't seem to recall any of her battles. I blame Gin her cutting her in half, that's the first thing I think about whenever I think of her now.

Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marhuto~ View Post
    So he's dead already! Does this mean that he was working for someone too?

They made Ichigo was totally useless in this battle.

Ichigo to the rescue again!....
    I guess this'll prove that he's even surpassed Yamamoto!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    What proves that he surpassed Yama? What I saw from Yamamoto passed 3 chapters is more powerful than Aizen and Ichigo at his best combined imo :D
    I think you're misunderstanding me... I said after Yamamoto has been defeated, Ichigo would come to the rescue and defeat the person that defeated Yamamoto. That's what I meant by

"Ichigo to the rescue again!....
    I guess this'll prove that he's even surpassed Yamamoto!"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think old man yama has a last trick in his sleeves..something he his hiding thaat he will use to destroy the real juha bach..but will cost him his life..but that wont be enough to kill juha bach but will injure him to weaken him before his fight with maybe..ichigo
    Btw remember ichigos bankai hasnt fully evolved..meaning while he is locked in that cage, his freaking "need to save my friends" attitude will maybe unleash his new level of bankai making him escape his cell and fight As Nodt (Byakuyas Killer)..so maybe the next chapter might briefly show that or maybe hueco mundo..
    And also grimmjow might play a part in this filler..because where did he go to when arrancars were being killed in hueco mundo?coz he isnt dead after being incapacitated by Nnoitra-sama
    But all i know the remaining chapters have something epic coming!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Does this now mean that Zaraki got his ass whooped by someone else? I hope that Bach just switched somewhere in the middle.

And the reason as why Ichigo's bankai couldn't be sealed is really a typical Kubo explanation -_- makes no sense and is full of plot holes.

Shinobi Samurai for Hire MaitoKage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Lemon View Post
    Where are you guys coming off at him not being Bach? I for one believe that he was Bach, but he was just a puppet ruler for someone far more sinister.
    I agree. It's easy to see how we would think that is not the real Bach (Boss battle wouldn't go this way, Yamm is destroying) but we are forgetting that Captain Commander knew Bach from before and I think he would know if this wasn't him. I believe Bach is only second in command to someone else. He is being used or is submitting to someone more powerful either the blonde haired quincy behind him or someone somewhere else. I would like to think that Hueco is going to play a key role in the chapters following the conclusion of this fight.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't get it. Why not just use North from the Start? Yama toying with people

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is coming from left field a bit. But what if Kubo is throwing us another Aizen uncovered curveball? What would you say to Chōjirō Sasakibe being the actual Bach? as a few have said, if he only ever showed his bankai to Yamamoto how did the Quincy analyse it and steal it? prehaps it was never stolen because he is infact another 'friend become foe' who has been in the Gotei for absolute years and must know everyone and everything I would have thought. Obviously except Yamamoto's Bankai which, now he knows about (Also leading to the theory that Juha bach (the one that was killed) was bassically just a decoy so the real Bach could find out Yama's Bankai and seal it) as he would know he is the most powerful and if he is going to take out the Shinigami he HAS to deal with him.

But I still want to know who it was holding the sword to Urahara. That could be the real Bach? maybe it's Uryū's dad :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Currently trapped in the world of the living.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know the war's not over yet... but what now? What has happened to Ichigo? and Yama-jii said sorry Juha Bach-sama? So much confusion for me.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Does this now mean that Zaraki got his ass whooped by someone else? I hope that Bach just switched somewhere in the middle.

And the reason as why Ichigo's bankai couldn't be sealed is really a typical Kubo explanation -_- makes no sense and is full of plot holes.
    exactly. full of plot holes. if that's the case,
    sasakibe shouldn't have lost his bankai. he didn't use it for 200 years after all. and renji obtained bankai amout the same time as ichigo. so his bankai should be immune as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberos View Post
    I think old man yama has a last trick in his sleeves..something he his hiding thaat he will use to destroy the real juha bach..but will cost him his life..but that wont be enough to kill juha bach but will injure him to weaken him before his fight with maybe..ichigo
    Btw remember ichigos bankai hasnt fully evolved..meaning while he is locked in that cage, his freaking "need to save my friends" attitude will maybe unleash his new level of bankai making him escape his cell and fight As Nodt (Byakuyas Killer)..so maybe the next chapter might briefly show that or maybe hueco mundo..
    And also grimmjow might play a part in this filler..because where did he go to when arrancars were being killed in hueco mundo?coz he isnt dead after being incapacitated by Nnoitra-sama
    But all i know the remaining chapters have something epic coming!
    as nodt already died. yama-jii killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by JyiSMILEseven View Post
    I know the war's not over yet... but what now? What has happened to Ichigo? and Yama-jii said sorry Juha Bach-sama? So much confusion for me.
    it wasn't yama who said "sorry juha bach sama" it was buckbeard.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Currently trapped in the world of the living.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
    it wasn't yama who said "sorry juha bach sama" it was buckbeard.
    That's why it was so confusing. :sy: thanks for clearing it up D

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have an expectation that someone will listen to yama's statement at a consideable an a safer distance and spread it . renji might know it and also cue ball. for the juha bach. think fairy tail

Page 2 of 2 « First 12