Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 91
  1. #26
    YG 400's Avatar
    Status
    YG 400 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    not like I can kill it, he's also in konoha
    OT: how come you learned this much in little time
    Getting on sensei's and senpai's nerves so they hurried up to train him ^^
     
         

  2. #27
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in my house, duh xD
    Posts
    17,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Getting on sensei's and senpai's nerves so they hurried up to train him ^^
    yeah no sh*t xD
     
         

  3. #28
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Calm down Sand boy!


    OT: Badass Design. >_O
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Sit down like you can really kill someone, just because you learned a CE doesn't mean shizz. You still the weak little noob you always been.
    Orly? I rarely use my CE unless im bored or want to get it over with.
     
         

  5. #30
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Great bio!
     
         

  6. #31
    pradattauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    pradattauchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Make my bio from next time and yes, I WANT your friend to help me with those pictures too. And it's awesome
     
         

  7. #32
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    I want to kill this bio
    Never. >_>

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Touchit and ill rip you to pieces ^_^
    :scorps:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Awesome :3

    I feel something isn't right love the tables for the ninjutsu shizzle though
    Thanks bro!!! :D Hmm, I'm missing some pics. Don't worry, when I get the MS (lol, long time) I will make a final version of this bio.

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Nice Itachi bio. As expected of Logic.
    Thanks man. ^^ :D

    Quote Originally Posted by defg View Post
    cool bio...
    Thanks bro! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybundle View Post
    itachi sucks shisui's diick, and madara ****s him up the ass everyday when he was in his childhood
    English please good sir! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    did drizz make this?
    and when did you amster earth wth
    oce fire is mastered fight me
    Nah, I used a similar layout though. I hope he doesn't mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Awesome bio. :3
    Thanks mate! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Sit down like you can really kill someone, just because you learned a CE doesn't mean shizz. You still the weak little noob you always been.
    Go easy. >_>

    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post

    Solf epic burn.


    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Kelso of NB for now on. Burns will be giving out like it is Christmas time.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    not like I can kill it, he's also in konoha
    OT: how come you learned this much in little time
    Gaara. :scorps:

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Getting on sensei's and senpai's nerves so they hurried up to train him ^^


    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderella View Post
    yeah no sh*t xD


    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura. View Post
    Calm down Sand boy!


    OT: Badass Design. >_O
    Thanks good sir!! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Orly? I rarely use my CE unless im bored or want to get it over with.
    fk yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Great bio!
    Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    Make my bio from next time and yes, I WANT your friend to help me with those pictures too. And it's awesome
    Teach me all ur cj. lmao.

    , thanks man. :D
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Decent one..!!!
     
         

  9. #34
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post
    Decent one..!!!
    Decent?

    , thanks man! :D
     
         

  10. #35
    McRazor's Avatar
    Status
    McRazor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‫‫
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    I can feel my name in the air. I better get...

    Vanishes.
     
         

  11. #36
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Sit down like you can really kill someone, just because you learned a CE doesn't mean shizz. You still the weak little noob you always been.
    Maybe....But then again i would hardly call you a pro... >_>
    Although if you decide to back the talk up i'll take you on at any point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Getting on sensei's and senpai's nerves so they hurried up to train him ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderella View Post
    yeah no sh*t xD
    In fact, Both of you noobs should shut the hell up trash talking, Since your both trash yourselves.
     
         

  12. #37
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in my house, duh xD
    Posts
    17,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    In fact, Both of you noobs should shut the hell up trash talking, Since your both trash yourselves.
    i said what i said as a joke, seeing as how he asked me for training a few times. Stop being an ass to everyone
     
         

  13. #38
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Getting on sensei's and senpai's nerves so they hurried up to train him ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderella View Post
    yeah no sh*t xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderella View Post
    i said what i said as a joke, seeing as how he asked me for training a few times. Stop being an ass to everyone
    Your being an ass to my friend, So what if he asked you for training, Thats what people do when they need to learn, Your both being disrespectful to him.
    Don't try and talk like your above people.
     
         

  14. #39
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in my house, duh xD
    Posts
    17,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    well im not being disrespectful to him actually and im not trying to talk like that at all
     
         

  15. #40
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderella View Post
    well im not being disrespectful to him actually and im not trying to talk like that at all
    Well when you say it like you just did it sounds very disrespectful, Especially when you agreeing with someone who was just flaming him, Which i don't agree with at all.
    Like i said he is a friend of mine and he worked hard for everything he has even if he does pester for training at least he shows willing and he is now returning the favor by teaching others, Which is more then can be said for some people anyway.
    If he wants to have fun and tell others he will kill them what business is that of anyones, I just did to you both exactly what you had done to him so now you know exactly what its like.
     
         

  16. #41
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by McRazor View Post
    I can feel my name in the air. I better get...

    Vanishes.
    Your blow job awaits! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Maybe....But then again i would hardly call you a pro... >_>
    Although if you decide to back the talk up i'll take you on at any point.





    In fact, Both of you noobs should shut the hell up trash talking, Since your both trash yourselves.
    Wow. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Your being an ass to my friend, So what if he asked you for training, Thats what people do when they need to learn, Your both being disrespectful to him.
    Don't try and talk like your above people.
    Relax bro. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Well when you say it like you just did it sounds very disrespectful, Especially when you agreeing with someone who was just flaming him, Which i don't agree with at all.
    Like i said he is a friend of mine and he worked hard for everything he has even if he does pester for training at least he shows willing and he is now returning the favor by teaching others, Which is more then can be said for some people anyway.
    If he wants to have fun and tell others he will kill them what business is that of anyones, I just did to you both exactly what you had done to him so now you know exactly what its like.
    My bio always ends up with some epic shit on it. xD

    Anyways, thx for backing up Gaara. I really appreciate what he's done for meh (Mastered Doton, Fire, and now almost water)

    Anyways, just calm down bro. We're all RPers; one of the same kind. :D
     
         

  17. #42
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Your blow job awaits! :D



    Wow. xD



    Relax bro. :D



    My bio always ends up with some epic shit on it. xD

    Anyways, thx for backing up Gaara. I really appreciate what he's done for meh (Mastered Doton, Fire, and now almost water)

    Anyways, just calm down bro. We're all RPers; one of the same kind. :D
    Gaara is one of the best up and coming rpers imo, He learns fast and hes willing to listen, He doesn't get the ego problems most do so he is always learning, Certainly not willing to listen to people try and trash talk to him.
    Also on topic i like your bio man its pretty as hell
    Reminds me of the type method makes.
     
         

  18. #43
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Gaara is one of the best up and coming rpers imo, He learns fast and hes willing to listen, He doesn't get the ego problems most do so he is always learning, Certainly not willing to listen to people try and trash talk to him.
    Also on topic i like your bio man its pretty as hell
    Reminds me of the type method makes.
    Ill agree he's making a reputation for himself. ^^

    Aah, I was waiting for you to say that.

    Thanks man. :D
     
         

  19. #44
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Ill agree he's making a reputation for himself. ^^

    Aah, I was waiting for you to say that.

    Thanks man. :D
    Haha, You already have sharingan training by the way, Or still trying to get to 3T?
     
         

  20. #45
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Sit down like you can really kill someone, just because you learned a CE doesn't mean shizz. You still the weak little noob you always been.
    Not like im defending him or anything, but you've always seemed weak to me, of course you have respect in close range, but when it comes to a real element fight, i think you suck.
     
         

  21. #46
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Haha, You already have sharingan training by the way, Or still trying to get to 3T?
    I only have 1T right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura. View Post
    Not like im defending him or anything, but you've always seemed weak to me, of course you have respect in close range, but when it comes to a real elemnt fight, i think you suck. I don't i can beat you but i don't think your strong either.
    Oh god.
     
         

  22. #47
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    13,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    -= Never Dead =-
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Not trying to pick a fight or anything, just throwing my opinion on him, since everyone seems to be doing so. ^^
     
         

  23. #48
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura. View Post
    Not trying to pick a fight or anything, just throwing my opinion on him, since everyone seems to be doing so. ^^
    Let us tone it down.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Awesome as fck

    Good job.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Uchiha Itachi

    Solf, why do you think I'm a noob? Because I'm from 11, you seem to speak lowly of us new gen even though you were defeated by someone from our gen.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •