Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    A 3rd Zetsu

    Well it looks like there was three Zetsu in the begging. The white black and the masked zetsu. I wounder what happend to the masked Zetsu after this. Maybe Obito gets really hurt and the masked Zetsu has to fuse fully with Obito. Just a thought what do you all think.
     
         

  2. #2
    Hunter-nin Kiba21890's Avatar
    Status
    Kiba21890 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like
    valor drive
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Well said.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Schwarzen Blitz's Avatar
    Status
    Schwarzen Blitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A Supraliminal Plane of Existence
    Posts
    323
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    I want to say that that one is black zetsu, and I bet that he is different from white zetsu in that he is not entirely a clone of the mazo. Like he was part human and on the verge of death, and madara saved him by using the zetsu stuff to heal and complete him. I know it's farfetched, but kishi can make anything happen
     
         

  4. #4
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzen Blitz View Post
    I want to say that that one is black zetsu, and I bet that he is different from white zetsu in that he is not entirely a clone of the mazo. Like he was part human and on the verge of death, and madara saved him by using the zetsu stuff to heal and complete him. I know it's farfetched, but kishi can make anything happen
    I think the black and masked zetsu are with Obito and the white is out gathering info. I think so tell me if im wrong I only read it once.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    I wonder if that Zetsu the 'masked one' was specifically designed to fuse with Obito to maybe keep him on track and keep him following Madara's wishes or something :P
     
         

  6. #6
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    I wonder if that Zetsu the 'masked one' was specifically designed to fuse with Obito to maybe keep him on track and keep him following Madara's wishes or something :P
    I dont know maybe he is there to help him to train and heal faster idk but do you think Obito still has him today in him if they did fuse
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the Uchiha Clan View Post
    I dont know maybe he is there to help him to train and heal faster idk but do you think Obito still has him today in him if they did fuse
    Probably not if they did fuse it was probably for the initial stages of the plan to help out Obito.
     
         

  8. #8
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Probably not if they did fuse it was probably for the initial stages of the plan to help out Obito.
    So what do you think happens to the masked Zetsu Maybe he takes major damage from the mist ninja and dies... just a guess but sounds good.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    Sliding Ghost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    I don't know about you guys but Obito seems awfully chummy with those Zetsu clones...

    My theory:

    The mask face Zetsu somehow dies and Obito takes his face and adopts his personality to remember him. Hence the goofy Tobi.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Lightingkashshi's Avatar
    Status
    Lightingkashshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    independence, Oregon
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Is it possible Obito was in masked zestu when first joined the akastsuki ? Similar personality between those two, maybe I am wrong.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliding Ghost View Post
    I don't know about you guys but Obito seems awfully chummy with those Zetsu clones...

    My theory:

    The mask face Zetsu somehow dies and Obito takes his face and adopts his personality to remember him. Hence the goofy Tobi.
    Wow! I really like that idea. I agree
     
         

  12. #12
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightingkashshi View Post
    Is it possible Obito was in masked zestu when first joined the akastsuki ? Similar personality between those two, maybe I am wrong.
    I think he wears the mask to remember the Zetsu who most likely dies in the mist in the next chapter.
     
         

  13. #13
    King of Uruk in Babylonia Gilgameshy's Avatar
    Status
    Gilgameshy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    watch somebody make a "fuuuuusion - HA!" .gif with the New Zetsu + Obito lol.
     
         

  14. #14
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshy View Post
    watch somebody make a "fuuuuusion - HA!" .gif with the New Zetsu + Obito lol.
    That would be an amazing signature lmao
     
         

  15. #15
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Nah the masked Zetsu's personality is way different compared to black Zetsu. Imo the white Zetsu on the right is the original and the others are just prototypes at the beginning and then Madara or Obito creates black Zetsu.
     
         

  16. #16
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    one question where did you guys see black zetsu in this chapter.... im waiting?
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Lightingkashshi's Avatar
    Status
    Lightingkashshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    independence, Oregon
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    Nah the masked Zetsu's personality is way different compared to black Zetsu. Imo the white Zetsu on the right is the original and the others are just prototypes at the beginning and then Madara or Obito creates black Zetsu.
    If you are talking about my post, I meant as in tobi...masked zestu + obito when first joined the akastsuki, so I dunno. Maybe im wrong.
     
         

  18. #18
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    Posts
    1,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    1.) black zetsu is madaras cells IMO seeing how there is only one black zetsu was used from the remains of madara.
    2.) masked zetsu and obito probably fully fuse but that didn't affect obitos appearance or anything, notice how when minato stabs him and then his left arm is oozing when it was obitos right half that got fixed? masked zetsu and obito probably fused. i kinda have had this feeling for a while that soon we will see that serious obito and goofy tobi are split personalities in one body and that obito can switch phases
     
         

  19. #19
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: A 3rd Zetsu

    Thats is what is sounds like to me also a fusion of both of them and Madaras DNA makes a black Zetsu like the Hashi DNA made the white Zetsu
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •