Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    With Great Power The Amazing Spider Man's Avatar
    Status
    May 2014
    Comes Great Responsibility

★Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Review★

Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

This game.... Smh. So much to tell. Since the beginning of it's announcement the hype behind this game was massive. I mean given the fact that the past games were damn amazing in quality it was supported by a very well backing. Then the trailers began creeping out one by one and we could clearly tell. This game was going to be something... something that I will get to later in this review.

Now I own AND HAVE BEATEN all three of the past games. (I found them all at a pawn shop for 3 bucks each... you gotta be kidding me LOL) I guess I will give you my rating for those three, as I don't care for Uncharted 1 as much as others do... and there are many reasons why...

Uncharted 1 -
    Good Lord the gameplay was so GARBAGE in this one. I mean the story was decent but the gameplay... nah man I had to take a step back and try not to destroy my controller just playing through the first 3 chapters. I mean the graphics were damn amazing for the time. But Jeez man the AI and the gameplay and the level design just needed a LOT of work. I personally didn't enjoy it that much but it's decent for what it is.

7/10

Uncharted 2 - This is like going from being a damn youtube singer to being a artist that's playing at madison square garden LOL This game was a MASSIVE step forward for the franchise. I mean this is what Uncharted 4 has to live up to really. The story, the gameplay, the multiplayer. Everything is top notch here.

10/10

Uncharted 3 - Well um... LOL I don't know man this one was shorter than Uncharted 2 and the story was a bit less interesting. Also the multiplayer garbage. So a bit of a step down from what was Uncharted 2, but still an amazing game. ALSO IT HAS 3D!!!!!

8/10

Uncharted 4

Plot - Now the story isn't "exceptional" or anything but the way that it is presented is in a class of it's own. I think I got some feels more towards the ending but there were a lot of goosebump moments (A feels moment, like when something sad or awesome happens that speeds your heart rate and causes goosebumps on ya skin loves.) near the beginning as well. Without spoiling too much. I'll start by saying that this is a story of how Nathan Drake and his brother Sam Drake, have to go on an adventure for Captain Henry Avery’s lost treasure. Now there are people attempting to stop him as always so this leads to a massive amount of fighting. Though I have to say the main villain is another one of those dedicated psychopaths. Like he wants this treasure, just to have it. I mean he doesn't even want the money in my opinion he's just crazy LOL There is also a lot going on between Elena and Drake regarding their relationship, and that's touched on a lot during the story. And it isn't distracting at all it's very well done and you get a good grasp on where there are problems in this relationship between the two.

Like I said before the villain is a very crazy guy, who has gone out of his way to hire some mercenaries with his daddies money. Well the villain may be a douche but I have to say he has a SEXY mercenary. My girl Nadine

Now at the beginning we have a lot of flashback and foreshadowing action going on, but after chapter 6 or 7 I belive you begin to go out and adventure with Sam, so things begin to REALLY get impressive, and you see just how amazing of a presentation and how good Naughty Dog is with there cinematography in their games.

Graphics And Cinematography - Okay the reason I have cinematography here is because loves... THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE LOL. Like if you watched the trailer above, tell me it doesn't look like the next blockbuster hitting theaters next week. The way this game looks... is appalling. It looks better than The Last Of Us. Better than Metal Gear Solid 5. Better than all 3 of the past Uncharted's BY FAR the biggest leap in graphics. It IS the best looking game on a console. The Order 4hoursofTrash is not as much of a marvel. Ryse isn't either and it's trash too. This IS the best gaming experience you can get for 60 bucks and to be completely honest. It's worth it if you want to get the deluxe version. SUPPORT THE GODS, because trust me if this doesn't sell big we might not get something this legendary ever again b. The voice acting is also the best I have ever seen in a game. (Not a surprise since the past games did it perfect as well) You will literally. Be standing somewhere and just look out at the horizons. And if you have this on a 4K screen you will have a visual orgasm. It is THAT MUCH of a thrill ride. One mission will have you being chased by an armored vehicle, while you and Sam are on a damn bike. I will tell you right now. That is THE BEST chase scene in gaming. You will feel the destruction, the panic and the terror, as you tear through the streets in an attempt to escape death.

I honestly don't know what else to say here. It's the best hands down.

Gameplay And Multiplayer - Bruh... What else am I gonna play now??? HAHAHAHAHA I mean look at this gameplay man it's so damn smooth. The controls are butter and the way you swing across from one place to another is soooo fluid. But looks so fake begin that the graphics are so detailed. Really enjoy the music in the lobby as well LOL It's very eerie and gets you in a mystical trance. Okay off topic but anywho the gameplay has the best 3rd person shooter mechanics you can get. Yes in my opinion Metal Gear Solid's gameplay is better, but this right here felt a lot more natural. Even when you're jumping ontop building and on cliffs, the mechanics are so smooth that it never breaks you out of it's presentational trance. Haven't had any connection errors or problems playing online so that's a plus. Love the customization that they offer with the guns, characters, and the fact that you can earn them by playing the game, and it's not a pay to unlock feature like these asshats out here doing with their games now.

At the end of the day everything else that is going to be released this month will automatically be trash.

10/10

"Hey Spidey what about BattleBorn???"

"B-But what about Homefront???"

"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Tho???"

This is the best Console game ever created. Nothing can defeat it. Nothing. You gonna get solod neg diff if you release a game this year. Overwatch might even get negged sadly. (But Imma still pick it up lowkey...) At the end of the day my loves this game sexy af. You gonna be wanting to take your cloths off one you see them glorious Chloe ass cheeks on your screen 1080p 60fps.

When Overwatch comes out in 10 days...

-GameOfTheYear!

Last edited by The Amazing Spider Man; 05-13-2016 at 11:11 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Emo

Re: ★Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Review★

Well the emotes is something that needs to stop.
    Overwatch is good so don't dish it til you try it. Everything else that isn't exaggerated I can respect.

Status
    BITTSM

A lot of people say that the story could've been a lot better though. Do you agree?
    (Didn't read OP because of possible spoilers).

Status
    May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeo View Post
    A lot of people say that the story could've been a lot better though. Do you agree?
    (Didn't read OP because of possible spoilers).
    Yea it could have been a bit better. Wanted to see a lot more being that this one the last game, but in the end, it delivered for me.

There are no spoilers in this review.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnelion View Post
    Well the emotes is something that needs to stop.
    Overwatch is good so don't dish it til you try it. Everything else that isn't exaggerated I can respect.
    I played Overwatch so I will be purchasing day one.

Also the emotes are just funny af. Nothing I will buy but yea they don't need to be updated.

Status
    Dec 2011
    #MAVSNATION✔

I'm not even finished with uncharted and so far I give it a 10/10.

Status
    Oct 2009
    donuts and Sara are the best.
    Nefer is donut queen.
    Everything is awesome.

I am glad you loved it bae!
    I cant wait to get my hands on it

awesome review as always, keeping me entertained throughout

Status
    May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Akаsh View Post
    I am glad you loved it bae!
    I cant wait to get my hands on it

awesome review as always, keeping me entertained throughout
    You will love it baesky waesky! Can't wait for you to play it!

And thanks! Glad you enjoyed it LOL

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

thinking about buying ps4 neo just for this as they trying to make a upgraded version of this game for ps4 neo and i believe it will blow our minds making already awesome game in to a more awesome one.

Status
    BITTSM

Going to buy it now.

Status
    "As expected, you've
    gotta be evil to have
    fun"

Great review mr spidey and i agree with all you've said.
    The story could have been better but the rest and the way they did it was a fantastic ride.

It is def my favorite Uncharted now and a nice way to end this great series.

Status
    May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Gintōki View Post
    Great review mr spidey and i agree with all you've said.
    The story could have been better but the rest and the way they did it was a fantastic ride.

It is def my favorite Uncharted now and a nice way to end this great series.
    Thanks and glad to hear you feel a brova LOL

My favorite now as well! (Even though I love Uncharted 2 to death LOL)

Going to buy it now.
    Worth every penny

Quote Originally Posted by baul 24 View Post
    thinking about buying ps4 neo just for this as they trying to make a upgraded version of this game for ps4 neo and i believe it will blow our minds making already awesome game in to a more awesome one.
    That thing isn't even confirmed but yea this should be the first game you pick up if another version of the system is released.

Status
    BITTSM

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Spider Man View Post
    Thanks and glad to hear you feel a brova LOL

My favorite now as well! (Even though I love Uncharted 2 to death LOL)

Worth every penny

That thing isn't even confirmed but yea this should be the first game you pick up if another version of the system is released.
    It really is amazing. I'm on chapter 9 right now. Will most likely finish it tomorrow. How many chapters does it have?

Status
    May 2014

It really is amazing. I'm on chapter 9 right now. Will most likely finish it tomorrow. How many chapters does it have?
    23. It will take about 14 to 16 hours to beat.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Nefer is donut queen.
    Everything is awesome.

23. It will take about 14 to 16 hours to beat.
    aww shit thats one chapter less from uncharted 2 right?

I have uncharted 2 as well, easily one of the best games ever the storyline and visuals we so hard to beat!

Status
    May 2014

aww shit thats one chapter less from uncharted 2 right?

I have uncharted 2 as well, easily one of the best games ever the storyline and visuals we so hard to beat!
    Yea it's one chapter less but it is much longer than any of the past games.

This game beats that one by a mile LOL

Status
    Oct 2009
    Nefer is donut queen.
    Everything is awesome.

Yea it's one chapter less but it is much longer than any of the past games.

This game beats that one by a mile LOL
    wow really? cant wait to play it!

Status
    Jan 2016
    "I've always wanted to
    see what the Spirit World's
    like." - "Sounds
    perfect"

I've bought a PS4 with Uncharted 4 today. Played it for a bit more than three hours now and as far as I can tell: It is amazing.

The game looks so beautiful. The graphics are pretty much the best I've ever seen in a videogame, the motion capturing and the facial expressions are sooo damn good and smooth. The voice-acting is really impressing too. For real, the game feels like a movie.

I never really played the Uncharted series before. A friend of mine did borrow me Uncharted 3 last year.. but I stopped playing it after a few hours because I simply couldn't get into the game. Uncharted 4 is completely different. Not sure why, maybe it's because Neil Druckman was an important part of the team behind this game like he was behind The Last of Us.

Hm. The hype is real, but Uncharted 4 won't surpass The Last of Us as the best game I've ever played. It will be interesting to see if this game will be able to kick GTA 5 down from the "second place" tho.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Its > Last of Us.

Best game from naughty dog yet.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Nefer is donut queen.
    Everything is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KonanX View Post
    I've bought a PS4 with Uncharted 4 today. Played it for a bit more than three hours now and as far as I can tell: It is amazing.

The game looks so beautiful. The graphics are pretty much the best I've ever seen in a videogame, the motion capturing and the facial expressions are sooo damn good and smooth. The voice-acting is really impressing too. For real, the game feels like a movie.

I never really played the Uncharted series before. A friend of mine did borrow me Uncharted 3 last year.. but I stopped playing it after a few hours because I simply couldn't get into the game. Uncharted 4 is completely different. Not sure why, maybe it's because Neil Druckman was an important part of the team behind this game like he was behind The Last of Us.

Hm. The hype is real, but Uncharted 4 won't surpass The Last of Us as the best game I've ever played. It will be interesting to see if this game will be able to kick GTA 5 down from the "second place" tho.
    Neil Druckman is awesome!

I'm super jealous, everyone around me on NB playing Uncharted 4

Status
    Jan 2016
    "I've always wanted to
    see what the Spirit World's
    like." - "Sounds
    perfect"

Quote Originally Posted by ToshiZO View Post
    Its > Last of Us.

Best game from naughty dog yet.
    Depends on what you are looking for.
    If you prefer action-driven games, you will see Uncharted 4 as better.

But if you prefer heart-wrenching stories with lots of emotions and drama, like I do, then The Last of Us can't be surpassed yet.

To each their own :p

Neil Druckman is awesome!

I'm super jealous, everyone around me on NB playing Uncharted 4
    He is!
    And I'm sorry I'd buy it for you, if I wasn't broke now. Let's hope that you will get your hands on the game as soon as possible!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»