Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    ㊉NE MAN ҞLAN SSStylish's Avatar
    Status
    SSStylish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,050
    Location
    Mother Base
    "I'm gonna kill you. Why?
    Eh, no reason. Life is not
    fair."
     

    Hardest Games

    What are the hardest games you've completed or at least atempted to?

    My picks are:

    - SMT Nocturne Hard Mode (literally the hardest RPG out of the many I've played)
    - DMC3 Dante Must Die Mode (extremely skill dependent if you don't spam items)
    - The Evil Within Akumu Mode (you die in one hit from everything... you die a lot)
     
         

  2. #2
    Alternative Angel Teenage Jesus's Avatar
    Status
    Teenage Jesus is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,936
    Location
    inHarmony
    Sonically Sound
     



    Re: Hardest Games

    Ghoul's n Ghosts
    Ninja Gaiden
     
         

  3. #3
    Life is a meme Ricardo's Avatar
    Status
    Ricardo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,440
    Location
    Dank
    I use a Sasuke avatar to hide
    my boner for Naruto
     



    Re: Hardest Games

    Dark Souls franchise...
    Bloodborne
    Demon Souls
    Super Meat Boy
    Ninja Gaiden.

    Out of the listed above, i've only finished Dark Souls 1 and 3 and Bloodborne.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Passerby's Avatar
    Status
    Passerby is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    ****ing Bloodborne
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Illuminater's Avatar
    Status
    Illuminater is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,270
    Location
    Naruto's Mansion
    You ain't write it ***** we
    caught you, can't erase that
    shit- Meek Mill War Pain
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    downwell
    hyper light drifter
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Sasuke The Solo God's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke The Solo God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    345
    Sup?
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by SSStylish View Post
    What are the hardest games you've completed or at least atempted to?

    My picks are:

    - SMT Nocturne Hard Mode (literally the hardest RPG out of the many I've played)
    - DMC3 Dante Must Die Mode (extremely skill dependent if you don't spam items)
    - The Evil Within Akumu Mode (you die in one hit from everything... you die a lot)
    I remember Akumu mode. Would have to literally play each scene over and over to get the perfect strategy down. Way to frustrating. Great game though.
     
         

  7. #7
    God of Calamity ChicagoJhawk's Avatar
    Status
    ChicagoJhawk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,253
    Location
    In your mind
    If I sit like a normal person
    my investigative abilities
    would be half as effective.
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    My general rule is I don't play games that'l cause my blood pressure to go sky high. I prefer to enjoy myself when I'm playing
     
         

  8. #8
    ㊉NE MAN ҞLAN SSStylish's Avatar
    Status
    SSStylish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,050
    Location
    Mother Base
    "I'm gonna kill you. Why?
    Eh, no reason. Life is not
    fair."
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJhawk View Post
    My general rule is I don't play games that'l cause my blood pressure to go sky high. I prefer to enjoy myself when I'm playing
    This seems to be the case for most people tbh. I myself just love the thrill and challenge.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Flappy Bird - Give it a go. And good luck.
     
         

  10. #10
    ㊉NE MAN ҞLAN SSStylish's Avatar
    Status
    SSStylish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,050
    Location
    Mother Base
    "I'm gonna kill you. Why?
    Eh, no reason. Life is not
    fair."
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    Flappy Bird - Give it a go. And good luck.
    My friends and I all just got to a point where we died on purpose because it was boring. It's extremely easy once you get used to the hitboxes of the pipes. I know a lot of people including myself who had a score of several hundred. I know like one person who didn't manage 100.
     
         

  11. #11
    Silico's Avatar
    Status
    Silico is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,003
    Location
    As far away from you as possible.
    Behind my eyes is rage alone
     



    Re: Hardest Games

    Ghosts n' Goblins, Zelda II, Castlevania III - All for NES. I never beat the Ghosts n' Goblins though z.z'. With newer gens, i guess Demon's Souls is the hardest i've beaten.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by SSStylish View Post
    My friends and I all just got to a point where we died on purpose because it was boring. It's extremely easy once you get used to the hitboxes of the pipes. I know a lot of people including myself who had a score of several hundred. I know like one person who didn't manage 100.
    That person must be me lmao

    After trying for a while i just couldnt be asked because it started to feel like the bird was crashing into things on purpose just to wind me up. The way the bird looked then started to annoy me because it felt as if it had its intention even as the level started.
     
         

  13. #13
    Kage V h o's Avatar
    Status
    V h o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,555
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Hardest I played was monster hunter I guess. I rarely play games on the hardest difficulty unless I really like them.RPG like game probably fire emblem awakening lunatic+.
     
         

  14. #14
    Formerly 'numbers' Bad Touch Yakushi's Avatar
    Status
    Bad Touch Yakushi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,504
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Takeshi's Challenge

     
         

  15. #15
    Formerly 'numbers' Bad Touch Yakushi's Avatar
    Status
    Bad Touch Yakushi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,504
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by V h o View Post
    Hardest I played was monster hunter I guess. I rarely play games on the hardest difficulty unless I really like them.RPG like game probably fire emblem awakening lunatic+.
    oh my god my respect just went through the roof, im struggling on normal mode in Fates Birthright. |:
     
         

  16. #16
    Kage V h o's Avatar
    Status
    V h o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,555
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Touch Yakushi View Post
    oh my god my respect just went through the roof, im struggling on normal mode in Fates Birthright. |:
    Oh my. Hopefully it goes better. Try using corrin more and the Prince. In FE games you ignore a bit of the cast and focus on some characters, at least the 3 FE games I played
     
         

  17. #17
    ㊉NE MAN ҞLAN SSStylish's Avatar
    Status
    SSStylish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,050
    Location
    Mother Base
    "I'm gonna kill you. Why?
    Eh, no reason. Life is not
    fair."
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by V h o View Post
    I rarely play games on the hardest difficulty unless I really like them.RPG like game probably fire emblem awakening lunatic+.
    The first few chapters were so boring and infuriating, all I could do was spamming the shit out of Frederick until I could use the DLC maps. Mid game I just had a team full of waifus (and Inigo) with Galeforce.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member NextGenNinja's Avatar
    Status
    NextGenNinja is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,701
    The Other Hokage
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    From recent games, i'd say element4l, the last boss in ori and the blind forest.
    The hardest game i've ever played is probably the final boss in the genocide route on undertale. To this day i can't beat him but i will someday...
     
         

  19. #19
    Kage V h o's Avatar
    Status
    V h o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,555
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: Hardest Games

    Quote Originally Posted by SSStylish View Post
    The first few chapters were so boring and infuriating, all I could do was spamming the shit out of Frederick until I could use the DLC maps. Mid game I just had a team full of waifus (and Inigo) with Galeforce.
    Really? I didn't use Frederick even. He was pair up bonus for Robin for like every early map.


    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGenNinja View Post
    From recent games, i'd say element4l, the last boss in ori and the blind forest.
    The hardest game i've ever played is probably the final boss in the genocide route on undertale. To this day i can't beat him but i will someday...
    Oh I forgot about sans. Fun boss, lots of memorization.
     
         
    Last edited by V h o; 08-19-2016 at 01:34 AM.

  20. #20
    Premium User paramorɘ's Avatar
    Status
    paramorɘ is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7,538
    -
     



    Re: Hardest Games

    Guitar hero or rockband on basically any difficulty
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •