Status
    Jan 2009
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

FFXIV A Realm Reborn

Hey guys just wondering if there were any others here that also happened to play this fantastic MMO. I started playing about a year and a half ago, spent six relentless months on the game and stopped due to irl issues. About a month ago i began playing again with the new Heavensward DLC. I have to say out of all of the MMO's i've played this is my favorite. Not to mention the flawless mechanics and ANESTHETICS above all. Anyway, post here if you have an acc and your username I guess.

Me: Emrys Ambrosius Server: Jenova (planning to move to Gilgamesh soon maybe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4phUCJlomPo

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user's status has been
    stolen.

Re: FFXIV A Realm Reborn

Never played it before. Does the game play have any action?

Status
    Jan 2009
    of valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    Never played it before. Does the game play have any action?
    Mostly everything you do involves fighting. There's plenty of action, sometimes i wish it would slow down a little even xD. And there's amazing boss fights as well, primals, dragons, dragoons etc e_e.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user's status has been
    stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Yüme View Post
    Mostly everything you do involves fighting. There's plenty of action, sometimes i wish it would slow down a little even xD. And there's amazing boss fights as well, primals, dragons, dragoons etc e_e.
    Oh, cool. How is the community?

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

im on jenova as well i've been playing since it came out on ps4. the community is friendly for the most part theres always some people who aren't but its a very fun game to play

Status
    Jan 2012
    Be a man, be a Fairy Tail
    wizard.

I should try it. I thought it sucked. Its a psn download right?

Status
    Jan 2009
    of valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    Oh, cool. How is the community?
    Sorry for the late reply bro, busy with... Life e_e. As Panther said the community, outstanding. There are always people willing to help, though Jenova definitely isn't the most populated or "elitest" server. I'd prefer doing research on the servers, I would transfer to Gilgamesh but it costs money to transfer for good reason. Jenova is a great place for starters though no doubt, but again not too populated as opposed to a few other fckn... Ransacked army servers. There are Free Companies, or guilds if you will that would be willing to take you in and help with anything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by panther27 View Post
    im on jenova as well i've been playing since it came out on ps4. the community is friendly for the most part theres always some people who aren't but its a very fun game to play
    Oh cool man, what's your username so that I might add you? (currently going for the ilvl 200 Dragoon gear, looks epic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
    I should try it. I thought it sucked. Its a psn download right?
    You can yep, though guys the new DLC (Heavensward) os $40 it just came out. But to be honest i wouldn't worry about it until you get one lvl 50 at the least. The game also costs a monthly fee of $13 but the membership transfers to all consoles. So it can get a bit pricey, i have no clue how much the original game alone is going for atm but it used to be $40, probably cheaper now.

Status
    Oct 2009
    The world truly is a cavalcade
    of efficiency in violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Yüme View Post
    Hey guys just wondering if there were any others here that also happened to play this fantastic MMO. I started playing about a year and a half ago, spent six relentless months on the game and stopped due to irl issues. About a month ago i began playing again with the new Heavensward DLC. I have to say out of all of the MMO's i've played this is my favorite. Not to mention the flawless mechanics and ANESTHETICS above all. Anyway, post here if you have an acc and your username I guess.

Me: Emrys Ambrosius Server: Jenova (planning to move to Gilgamesh soon maybe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4phUCJlomPo
    I actually do play this. I'm a bit busy, but I do have a raid group that's currently about to clear A3 Savage, haha. The Binding Coil was fun as well.

As for Gilgamesh, it's known as the "endgame" server, but it's also extremely elitist. You should go to whatever server you might feel comfortable with.