Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: sakura's background

Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut703 View Post

the boy has sasuke's dad's hair line or tht could be her dad. i'd be willing to bet the grl is sakura's mother because thts the only one u hear about
    You Lost Me Completey??

Master of Rain/Cloud ~Kensei-kun~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when tsunade was looking at the teams she said these are the same teams tht their parents were on.
    bs sasukes father couldnt have been on there team and do you have a picture or anything to prove it

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KenseiTachikage View Post
    bs sasukes father couldnt have been on there team and do you have a picture or anything to prove it
    Lmao Its Ok No Need To Get Mad Just Ask The Person For Proof

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

she has also has a clan symbol. normal people dont have symbols

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One Question Where Are You Getting Your Information From ??

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KenseiTachikage View Post
    y couldnt he have been on their team? sasuke and itachi both went to school y wouldn't their father

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    One Question Where Are You Getting Your Information From ??
    its on her back! u kno the circle on all her shirts

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its on her back! u kno the circle on all her shirts
    O Ok No Problem Imma Check It Out When I Have A Chance

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...this place has
    changed...

the boy has sasuke's dad's hair line or tht could be her dad. i'd be willing to bet the grl is sakura's mother because thts the only one u hear about. or maybe its both sasuke's parents. idk the grl has sakura's face line but she looks like sasuke's mom too. my point is tht it is very strange for her to not have a background you dont kno anything about her past other than she has parents.
    i dont think so...i mean...sasukes mom dosnt do anything but cook and clean for the house...if she was on the theam...she would more than likely still be a ninja....

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hime View Post
    i dont think so...i mean...sasukes mom dosnt do anything but cook and clean for the house...if she was on the theam...she would more than likely still be a ninja....
    then its probably sakura's mom. thts wht ive always thought. she even wears a headband like her. i just wanted to point it out as a possibility

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    but her parents must have had some ability for her to surpass duhhh
    a human wasnt just born from a monkey over night was it.
    now i want to hear which (apart frm the subject char) original rookie doesnt have a jounin parent.
    thats not true she could be the first in the family to decide to become a ninja and if thats the case she will set the standard not surpass one

(ur humans and monkeys bullshit = irrelevent)

two other charactwrs whose parens might not be shinobi ten ten and rock lee

unlike u i support what i say with some sort of basis for evaluation aka proof and theory

seeing as the show is about shinobi if their parent are not shinobi its only natural that they would be left out (this theory obviously does not always apply)

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    thats not true she could be the first in the family to decide to become a ninja and if thats the case she will set the standard not surpass one

unlike u i support what i say with some sort of basis for evaluation aka proof and theory

seeing as the show is about shinobi if their parent are not shinobi its only natural that they would be left out (this theory obviously does not always apply)
    i doubt sakura picked it for herself. they start ninja school very young and sakura was a very shy kid. training to be a ninja or just being a ninja isn't something a parent would put their kid just because they want to, it would be too dangerous. it would make more sense for her parents to be okay with it if they themselves were ninja and went through it themselves

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

a clan symbol does not necessarily mean a shinobi clan, maybe it's a plain normal family crest or something...

Last edited by phaco; 07-11-2009 at 03:12 AM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by phaco View Post
    a clan symbol does not necessarily mean a shinobi clan, maybe it's a family crest or something...
    thts stretching no offense. when you look at the other characters it just makes sense tht she is from a shinobi family maybe its only one of her parents and not both, but tht would be the likely story. i was wondering y she was so shy, i dont think its only cuz of people making fun of her. does anyone have an ideas

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't know if i'm allowed to post links to other forums, but here is a theory i found on another forum that theoirzes sakura's clan might have been librarians or similar. But its a good read.
    The Haruno Clan (Sakura's Family) Duty In The Hidden Leaf Village - Naruto Forums

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ooooo she has good chakra control ... so what? controlling her chakra perfectly is going to save her out in the battle field when naruto could just FRS and blow her up into space. Then saying her parents were in the fourths team? That's a bit much ... You just want to put her there because you're a fan boy.
    Nothing more needs to be said .. Sakuras a b1tchy scrub that needs to be put in her place more often, and recognize, SON! and besides .. Minato had blond hair, naruto has blond hair. You'd think that Sakura would look something like her parents if they were on that team ... of that picture that was posted .. the black haired kid CLEARLY doesnt have pink hair nor does the little girl. So case close. :D Unless her mom has pink hair ... or her dad >.>

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post

haha very irrelevant because i sed ORIGINAL ROOKIES
    lees team have been in it for a yr longer so HA 1-0.
    and the monkey thing is also relevant because u sed she surpasses her parents AND monkeys=normal ppl, didnt give birth to Humans=ninjas, over night. there must have been a thing her parents did for her to become so good.
    oooh sasukes mom is a jounin:D

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    ooooo she has good chakra control ... so what? controlling her chakra perfectly is going to save her out in the battle field when naruto could just FRS and blow her up into space. Then saying her parents were in the fourths team? That's a bit much ... You just want to put her there because you're a fan boy.
    Nothing more needs to be said .. Sakuras a b1tchy scrub that needs to be put in her place more often, and recognize, SON! and besides .. Minato had blond hair, naruto has blond hair. You'd think that Sakura would look something like her parents if they were on that team ... of that picture that was posted .. the black haired kid CLEARLY doesnt have pink hair nor does the little girl. So case close. :D Unless her mom has pink hair ... or her dad >.>
    hinata has bluey hair when her whole family has brown hair.
    its weird bcuz naruto's mother had red hair so wouldnt he come out ginger?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im a grl so clearly im not a fanboy. ur comments are rude and not only make no sense but have no point as well. tsunade has blonde hair, the second hokage had white hair and the first had black i wonder how they look like tht when they r related(cue eye roll). i said her parents were on the same team because tsunade said tht the thrid put all of the rookie on the same team as their parents.

just wondering, does anyone have any ideas on how sakura's background could affect the plot? and please no it wont affect it at all

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

this is a weak arguement i dont know how familiar u are with genetics but is very common for a child to possess a reccesive phenotype (aka a trait not seen in either parent)

)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    haha very irrelevant because i sed ORIGINAL ROOKIES
    lees team have been in it for a yr longer so HA 1-0.
    and the monkey thing is also relevant because u sed she surpasses her parents AND monkeys=normal ppl, didnt give birth to Humans=ninjas, over night. there must have been a thing her parents did for her to become so good.
    oooh sasukes mom is a jounin:D
    if ur gonna use a figure of speech dont use one thats not explicit and we arent talking about team longevity so no u haven't won anything

in fact u fail for not being able to hold a consistant arguement
    and maybe u dont consider them rookies but anyone who cant get a c rank mission w/o special circumstances is a rookie point blank and they are only a year older they are all around the same experience level u just have too loose a definition of rookie

Last edited by Deidara...; 07-13-2009 at 05:09 AM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

i doubt sakura picked it for herself. they start ninja school very young and sakura was a very shy kid. training to be a ninja or just being a ninja isn't something a parent would put their kid just because they want to, it would be too dangerous. it would make more sense for her parents to be okay with it if they themselves were ninja and went through it themselves
    the villages main purpose is to provide military support for the fire country so most children dont decide to be shinobi they are in a sense "drafted" it was a bad choice of words on my part to say she chose

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

where did it ever say ino was a disappointment? and lets look at the other teams lee's team is full of taijutsu people. kiba's is a tracking team. ino's if u combine their skills u can get different techniques. they put the teams together because they work the best that way. so their parents worked tht way too.
    i said ino was a dissapointment because thats my opinoin of her compare her to any other kunoichi

case and point she is the weakest in fighting and in tracking and she's not that smart

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the deal with sakura is that she's just a boring normal girl that turns into a strong and mature person. oh, and we know her mom is annoying.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey does anyone remember tht shirt or whtever its called tht sakura has in her room in episode three? its clearly too big for her sense shes not wearing it and it looks like something tht was passed down

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whoa there! chill out ok? sakura doesn't need to be put in her place, she's already been put there already, she's learned she's done a lot of mistakes & how useless she is to some of the people she cares most about to protect around her.she's obviously trying her best to be there more for her team-mates and get stronger so she can be of help to naruto more.and just because she has pink hair, doesn't mean that her mom must have it too alright buddy?!