Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Long back when Sasuke met Tobi we were shown:


    Notice that the swirl patterned mask was held by Tobi in his hand, i.e it was a normal mask and not something glued/attached to his body face.

    Yet the latest chapter suggests something different:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/603/19

    Ok so either the swirly mask was a zetsu attachment or it was'nt. Either way what has been shown does'nt exactly tie in with what was shown before this chapter.

    Another problem with this chapter is that Zetsu was first shown in the manga as a black and white half. This new masked guy with the white zetsu is also weird but i'll give kishi the benefit of doubt here till he explains it. However, where was black zetsu at that time....?


    Also, props to whoever came up with the zetsu was made by Madara out of Hashirama's dna/is linked to tobi theory long ago(don't remember the name but i remember a very old thread was made on it).
     
         

  2. #2
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    It wasn't zetsu he probly got the idea for the mask from being inside zetsu. inside zetsu
     
         

  3. #3
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    1,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Long back when Sasuke met Tobi we were shown:


    Notice that the swirl patterned mask was held by Tobi in his hand, i.e it was a normal mask and not something glued/attached to his body face.

    Yet the latest chapter suggests something different:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/603/19

    Ok so either the swirly mask was a zetsu attachment or it was'nt. Either way what has been shown does'nt exactly tie in with what was shown before this chapter.

    Another problem with this chapter is that Zetsu was first shown in the manga as a black and white half. This new masked guy with the white zetsu is also weird but i'll give kishi the benefit of doubt here till he explains it. However, where was black zetsu at that time....?


    Also, props to whoever came up with the zetsu was made by Madara out of Hashirama's dna/is linked to tobi theory long ago(don't remember the name but i remember a very old thread was made on it).
    Not a contradiction. That just means that was actually JUST A MASK. Nice try though.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Simple...back then it was a zetsu....he got used to it then when he didnt need the zetsu anymore he made the mask

    /thread
     
         

  5. #5
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Yea, that wasn't Zetsu. It's called a mask and people can make them.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Timiursa's Avatar
    Status
    Timiursa is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    Not a contradiction. That just means that was actually JUST A MASK. Nice try though.
    This! Honestly, why cant people wait a few more weeks. Or at least look up what "contradiction" means.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Ok lol but he was implying that the mask was formed that way in the latest chapter.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by narutokage2 View Post
    ok lol but he was implying that the mask was formed that way in the latest chapter.
    he wasnt implying anything other then obito modeled one of his 3 masks after the tozetsu
     
         

  9. #9
    Sage equaled to Heaven Wukong's Avatar
    Status
    Wukong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most Neutral Member on the
    Base!
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Long back when Sasuke met Tobi we were shown:


    Notice that the swirl patterned mask was held by Tobi in his hand, i.e it was a normal mask and not something glued/attached to his body face.

    Yet the latest chapter suggests something different:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/603/19

    Ok so either the swirly mask was a zetsu attachment or it was'nt. Either way what has been shown does'nt exactly tie in with what was shown before this chapter.

    Another problem with this chapter is that Zetsu was first shown in the manga as a black and white half. This new masked guy with the white zetsu is also weird but i'll give kishi the benefit of doubt here till he explains it. However, where was black zetsu at that time....?


    Also, props to whoever came up with the zetsu was made by Madara out of Hashirama's dna/is linked to tobi theory long ago(don't remember the name but i remember a very old thread was made on it).
    \Not really the Spiral Zetsu allowed Obito to use his body, Obito was still training his body to be able to handle the Zetsu augmentation, it made sense for Obito to have a mask afterwards. It's not really a contradiction it would be if the whole time Obito has been wearing the body.


    What I find really cool though is this turn of events meet everyone's theory of who Tobi was, I remember some saying it was Madara and it is in some ways, some said Obito, very true, and some said Zetsu and now thats even a part of the story so everyones Theories were mixed into this storyline.
     
         

  10. #10
    Hinata&ObitoSolos julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui dimension
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    theres no mistake here he has been wearing a mask he was just inspired by that zetsu and made a mask tributed to that zetsu my guess he dies in the upcoming chapters
     
         
    Last edited by julio10ification; 09-27-2012 at 04:36 PM.

  11. #11
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Are you a retard? One is a mask and one is a full body so what the hell are you talking about
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    he wasnt implying anything other then obito modeled one of his 3 masks after the tozetsu
    Or, that's just your way of making excuses for kishis screw ups . Its pretty damn obvious kishi will have to do what you just said to make sense of things from here on but it was a slip up on his part.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    tobis mask couldnt talk. but it talked in 603.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Sourc3sys's Avatar
    Status
    Sourc3sys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    this dude went full retarded. /facepalm
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Are you a retard? One is a mask and one is a full body so what the hell are you talking about
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Lodratio's Avatar
    Status
    Lodratio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    More like: "People jumping to conclusions (again)"...
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Sourc3sys's Avatar
    Status
    Sourc3sys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Jesus doesnt even exists you idiot.

    another contradict:

    kakashi isnt an uchiha but has an sharingan - silly kishimoto
     
         

  18. #18
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    541
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    First, obito mask was most likely made to resemble the spiral zetsu. This probably means that the spiral zestu was destroyed.
    Second, It is not known yet if the black and white half of zetsu were created together or seperatly. Madara could have both the white and black zetsu or obito could be responsible for the creation of the black zetsu. I only say this becasue as we see the spiral and the other zetsu are white, so this could be an indication that the black half was made by someone else. We just don't have enough info on zetsu to figure this out yet.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Aliens
     
         

  20. #20
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    2nd dumbest thread I've seen in a while
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Ryan Ensign's Avatar
    Status
    Ryan Ensign is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Because it's stated that he keeps on the Zetsu suit for the rest of his life... Oh wait, it wasn't. He just made the mask from Zetsu goo, he can also restore his arms and legs with it so why not make a mask out of it as well? Black Zetsu will probably be shown later, just because he wasn't there yet doesn't mean that Kishi won't explain his existence... Oh and *facepalm*.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    First, obito mask was most likely made to resemble the spiral zetsu. This probably means that the spiral zestu was destroyed.
    Second, It is not known yet if the black and white half of zetsu were created together or seperatly. Madara could have both the white and black zetsu or obito could be responsible for the creation of the black zetsu. I only say this becasue as we see the spiral and the other zetsu are white, so this could be an indication that the black half was made by someone else. We just don't have enough info on zetsu to figure this out yet.
    Fair enough, the main problem like you said is zetsu and the lack of info on him but i want kishi to clear this up by giving more info.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Sourc3sys's Avatar
    Status
    Sourc3sys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Fair enough, the main problem like you said is zetsu and the lack of info on him but i want kishi to clear this up by giving more info.
    Oh yeah, thank you for clearing that up.
    No we know Obito wear a mask-
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    Are you kidding me?
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Sourc3sys's Avatar
    Status
    Sourc3sys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi contradicts himself(again)

    F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •