Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: DBZ is not that much stronger than all other animes (PROOF)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Ive come to the conclusion that dbz is simply not as "powerfuly scaled" as people think they are. IM going to go over several things right now and show everyone why this is it.

The first thing people say is that the dbz guys can destroy planets. OK this is true but its not because their blast is powerful enough to destroy planets. The blasts themselves are extremely weak if you comapre it to say a tailed beast ball. The difference however is, the blasts are aimed for the core of the planet and are simply made so they dont explode when coming in contact with the earth. Here is the proof to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3QXG...eature=related This video shows freiza trying to destroy earth with his energy ball but what happens is that it gets stopped by trunks. SO frieza shoots at his own ball and makes it explode. Now look at the crater it created. It was not nearly as big as the ones that tbbs create. In fact I would say that a 4 tailed Naruto could have beaten that crater with his tbb.

Now lets move over to something else. SPEED Countless of times DBZ has been mentioned for being light speed but Im going to defunct this theory too. The only people that are light speed in dbz are Goku, Cell, kid buu, and cooler. This is because they have instant trasnmission which allows for quick light speed teleportation. No other characters have been shown to travel anywhere near light speed. Now lets look at a fight for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZbZ7nB_k8 notice the speed in this fight, vegeta is in his majin state which is equal to ss2 but look at the speed, its simply no where near light speed and I have a feeling that Several Naruto characters would be able to keep up.

Now lets look at something else. ENDURANCE

Endurance is truthfully only a special feature of the villains and usually the dbz warriors arent able to take as much damage. Look at the broly fight. Broly destroyed everyone in one or two hits. Look at the Majin buu fights. Majin buu landed 3 or 4 hits on vegeta. look at the cell fight. Cell was able to take a full final attack and beat vegeta in mere blows. THe andriod saga proves the same

NOW LETS NOT SAY THAT DBZ IS NOT THE STRONGEST ANIME, because it is. I would say that as soon as we get to the ssj3 era and beyond, that DBZ far surpasses all the other animes because a simple ss3 powerup rumbled the planet. Now lets also note that Krillin himself can probably stand foot with most people on Naruto but please stop saying krillin is anywhere near as invincible as Naruto characters and would get killed if he were to fight high caliber Naruto people. Also, one final note is that... No flaming, dbz is my favorite childhood anime, I do not want to get flamed
    You seriously dont't know what your writing about. From what you said you are a idiot, troll, and noob. read this fool:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=243386

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

Child, you've come to quite the laughable conclusion. But at least you know that the core has to be destroyed for planetary destruction.

When you got to the endurance part, I realised that you just watched it. No though whatsoever beyond viewing it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones

I'm sorry bro but your reasoning is shit. Come back to me when a tailed beast ball destroys a planet ok?
    I mainly say this because of the endurance bit. Yea, Broly literally f'ed up all of the Z fighters in a short amount of time. What does that prove, not much, if he could do that to the Z fighters then he would shit on naruto characters lol.

Last edited by AmaniPaz; 10-03-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Alright excluding DBGT (All will agree that was utter shit and not cannon to DBZ in any means)

DBZ power scale is incomparable to any other anime, without the aided abilities of outside forces (Mecha's, Tailed Beasts, Zanpaktou abilities) none can come close to the powers that any main fighting protagonist/antagonist can perform, Frieza without going to any transformation destroyed Planet Vegeta and several other beings in the process as well as absorbing Bardock's strongest attack, Broly with just a flick of his wrist destroyed a planet, Goku beat countless antagonists, hell this bastard died several times and just kept coming back.

So in the end your theory is just nothing but dog shit in a burning bag and sadly.....all of us stepped on it just because we wanted to know what kind of lies you were spewing out of your fingers and mind.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    the title specified anime. sorry to say but gts an anime
    So basically your saying all that happens inside of the Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail's anime's are all cannon despite them being filler and don't follow the manga?

Please provide proof of existence that Dragon Ball GT has a manga that was created by Akira Toriyama. If you ask any fan of DB/DBZ and they will tell you that GT is nothing but shit compared to DB & DBZ, and is not cannon. Saying GT is cannon is like saying AF is cannon -_-" and that shit is fan made.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    wrong. saint seiya, tenchi muyo, bastard all kick the motherfuking ass of dbz in a few seconds

yes they can.
    Seriously tell me what kind of shit are you smoking? Tell me whom of those series can stand up to Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, Krillen, Tien, Bardock, Broly, Frieza, Dabora, Majin Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Cell, 16, 17, 18, Radditz, Nappa, Nail, Goten any one of them, who in those series can fight on their level? Dragon Ball Z defined the line of Unnecessary

Oh and as you so boldly put it "kick the motherfuking ass of dbz in a few seconds" Who can beat them in just a few seconds?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12