Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Sasuke, Orochimaru and the Scroll

So since we are currently at Obito's side story I was thinking where Sasuke and Orochimaru went and what was in that scroll

Scroll when found "This could change the tide of the war"

At first I thought it was some summon for the Great Sage Snake or a super Edo Tensei or Info about the Rinnegan etc til he revived Orochimaru and then Sasuke had that moment of "What is a clan, village..country" then wanting to go to "The ones who know everything" (seems to be Ones, not One), plus we now know about the Rinnegan evolving from EMS+Senju or w/e thanks to Madara

So with the "Clan, Village and Country" thoughts Sasuke had coupled with "Knows Everything" I can only assume that where they went was to the Burial grounds of the So6P's two sons and Orochimaru already talked to them before (seems like he has since he had the scroll and agreed to take Sasuke) probably with Edo Tensei and wasn't strong enough to control them so he unsummoned them and only talked to them for info about the past, So6P, Uchiha/Senju etc.

Why Sasuke wants to talk to them not sure..but I think thats where they went..to Edo Tensei the Sons so Sasuke can find out what happened to start the cycle of hatred

TLDR; Oro and Sasuke went to Edo Tensei the 2 Sons of So6P, tho they can't be controlled they tell a good story.

Thoughts ?

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Kneel to the god of NB.

Re: Sasuke, Orochimaru and the Scroll

+Rep, thanks for posting

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ

who knows ... we just have to wait and watch ...
    but as if now u posted this .. there is possibility it may happen ... becoz kishi often visits these forum to get the idea for what to write next as he did in obito case :rofl:
    I think for this Sasuke Story hes out of ideas now ... So hes searching a good one .. Hope urs get selected :D

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    So since we are currently at Obito's side story I was thinking where Sasuke and Orochimaru went and what was in that scroll

Scroll when found "This could change the tide of the war"

At first I thought it was some summon for the Great Sage Snake or a super Edo Tensei or Info about the Rinnegan etc til he revived Orochimaru and then Sasuke had that moment of "What is a clan, village..country" then wanting to go to "The ones who know everything" (seems to be Ones, not One), plus we now know about the Rinnegan evolving from EMS+Senju or w/e thanks to Madara

So with the "Clan, Village and Country" thoughts Sasuke had coupled with "Knows Everything" I can only assume that where they went was to the Burial grounds of the So6P's two sons and Orochimaru already talked to them before (seems like he has since he had the scroll and agreed to take Sasuke) probably with Edo Tensei and wasn't strong enough to control them so he unsummoned them and only talked to them for info about the past, So6P, Uchiha/Senju etc.

Why Sasuke wants to talk to them not sure..but I think thats where they went..to Edo Tensei the Sons so Sasuke can find out what happened to start the cycle of hatred

TLDR; Oro and Sasuke went to Edo Tensei the 2 Sons of So6P, tho they can't be controlled they tell a good story.

Thoughts ?
    +rep.
    Sounds plausible.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Ecstacy

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    who knows ... we just have to wait and watch ...
    but as if now u posted this .. there is possibility it may happen ... becoz kishi often visits these forum to get the idea for what to write next as he did in obito case :rofl:
    I think for this Sasuke Story hes out of ideas now ... So hes searching a good one .. Hope urs get selected :D
    LMAO about Kishi visiting threads, in order to know what to write hahahaha ... Anyway it might be true u know :shrug:

Anyway about the above theory, I think u are definitely right because I have thought about it as well while speaking to my friend about the ones Sasuke and Oro are going to see.

For F' sake where are the villagers???:confused::sy:

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I think inside the scroll was the Edo Tensei Jutsu, and that they are going to the Uchiha gravesite to get the remains of Fugaku, and then make him tell sasuke the full story behind the uchiha clan?
    But your idea sounds legit too.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

In the scroll is a prepared Edo for shisui.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Delivering Divine Justice

I personally think Sasuke missed playing hide the scroll with the Narutoverse's own pedosnake.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm not sure about it being the sons of the sage. Here are my thoughts on the issue Audio commentary style:

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I believe sasuke wants to revive the entire uchia clan with oruchimaru and get revenge on the leave villiage with the entire uchia clan but I bet it'll turn sasuke good when he has the opportunity to speak with the clan

Status
    Apr 2012
    "aint nothing' a
    trickster loves more than a
    trick." - Joseph Joestar

Good theory