Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Minato is one of the strongest ninja ever

People always tend to compare Minato to others like Itachi, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto who had time to show their full arsenal, forgetting that Minato is even more hype than feats, we've not seen Minatos full arsenal yet, but people like to jump in the conclusion that he is weaker than someone, he can do nothing against Susanoo, etc

Really? What do you even know about Minato? You don't know even half of his real arsenal, but Kishimoto(the creator of this manga) hyped him all along this manga.

His hype:

CHAPTER 321 PAGE 11: Kakashi tells Naruto he is the only one that will surpass the 4th
    Kakashi: "Its because I truly believe...That you're the only shinobi that can surpass the fourth Hokage."

CHAPTER: Cover page. Kishimoto talks about Minato
    Kishi:"That unrivalled strength that carefree smile.."

CHAPTER 158 Page 05: Jiraiya:"Aw come on, everybody pales in comparison to the fourth lord. As a shinobi his capacity was unparalleled, a true one-of-a kind."

CHAPTER 367 PAGE 11: Jiraiya says Minato had the talent you find once in a decade and they have not had a genius like him since.
    Jiraiya: "Oh, No, Minato was a rare genius. You don't see the likes of him very often. He was kind and gentle, yet fierce of full of grit. Became the fourth Hokage in the blink of an eye"

CHAPTER 240 PAGE 11: Kumo ninja says he was told to flee on sight upon seeing Minato
    Shinobi:"It...can't...be...you're...the...'Konoha's Yellow Flash'?! Our Hidden Rock Village...We were taught by our commanders to flee on sight if we saw that person...Now I know what they meant..."

CHAPTER 541 PAGE 8: A talks about Minato
    A:"He was a great man...one I thought would never be surpassed".

You really think that Jiraya, A, Kakashi and even Kishimoto himself will all say that if Minato was as weak as people think?

His abilities:

Contrary to the popular belief, just with what Minato has already shown, he can be a complete shinobi in pretty much every area. I'll start with a comparison in speed. Many shinobis including Sharingan users(Sasuke or Madara) have shown not to be able to handle Raikages(A) speed:

Yet, this Raikage looks looks slow infront of Minato:

Minato had time to throw a Kunai above him while he was just infront of him aiming at him with his full speed, and surpassed and almost sliced him in half with his kunai if Bee didn't interved:

Minato is too fast that even Raikage(the fastest shinobi alive after Naruto) had no time to counter him. If even Raikage could not react, just imagine shinobis who are slower? So unless you find away to avoid close combat, most if not all the ninjas are done for, especially when you know he only needs one contact with you to put his marking

His ninjutsu:

Minato has shown to be skilled enough to be able to incorporate Rasengan in his close combat with relativ ease in no time:

His Rasengan(greatly underrated) has shown to be a much more powerful version than Narutos, since it was even able to create a huge crater after hiting Tobi with it:

This moment could again give him opportunities to put a marking on his opponents like we've seen him doing against Tobi

It's not for nothing that it was said in a war(where there are suppose to be powerful jounins or Anbus) to flee away on his sight.

Besides speed, Minato was also a master in sealing techniques. Kushina said that she taught him a whole bunch of sealing techniques coming from the Uzumaki clan said to be feared because the power of their sealing techniques.

From all the sealing techniques Minato was capable to use, we've seen 2: The Dead Demon Seal and the Eight Trigramm Seal. The Dead Demon Seal was able to seal half of the almost infinite Kyubis chakra in an instant. The Eight Trigramm Seal has also shown the power to be able to seal the other half in Naruto in an instant

Unfortunately, we don't really know Minatos affinity because of his lack of screentime, but the fact Kakashi said that jounin levels have at least 2affinities, should make us think that Minato could also use 2affinities or more when he was alive. Even if we don't agree with that, some people actually forget he can also use Summoning techniques and some of them have shown to be able to use suiton, katon, or even fuuton element jutsus. So he could summon them to make some good combinations. It's said that Gamabunta(the toads boss) was Minatos personal summoning. Gamabunta said the only one who could control him was Minato. Not even Jiraya could control that summon. Which shows that Minato was probably a even better summoner than Jiraya himself.

By summoning Gamabunta, he can use Food Cart Destroyer, a powerful taijutsu technique even able to immobilise the Kyubi himself(Gamabunta also has a little sword himself to fight and has shown great agility while fighting Shukaku), he can also use Water Release Gunshot(which was powerful enough to even be able to counter the one tails fuuton attack):

Gamabunta can also use toad oil bullet for a combination technique for example

He can summon Fukasaku or Shima who both have fuuton and katon techniques. They even have strong sage frog song able to paralyse the opponent. They can even use Sage Mode by collecting natural energy, which increase their ninjutsu, taijutsu and even genjutsu power. They can use the strongest genjutsu in Naruto verse, toad genjutsu(said by Databook)

Since it's stated that Minato can summon every toads in Myoboku, it's also safe to assume that he could also use all the summoning techniques we've seen Jiraya use, like the barrier toad gourd prison, hiding in a toad technique, etc

And that's only the least i could say from what we've seen from him. Like i've said earlier in this thread, Minato is more hype than feats, someone we've only seen fighting seriously once(against Tobi). What's even funny is that people actually believe Hashirama is strong, they put them in God-level tier(same goes for Sarutobi Hiruzen), when they have no feats. The Hashirama i know is the one who got his ass kicked in part1 by Hiruzen along with his brother(Tobirama). The Hiruzen i know is the part1 ninja we've seen fighting Orochimaru, but people forget that, and only talk about their hype. Since Minato is a character some people don't like, they forget his hype and create stupid threads calling him weak everywhere when you don't even know half of his entire arsenal.

In the contrary of most popular characters, Minato was dead since the beginning of this manga, so how can you judge what he can do or not? But even with the least we know about him, he is already incredibly power, and one of the strongest. His speed, reflexes, FTG jutsu, Sealing techniques, Summoning techniques allied to his impressiv insight and skillfullness in a fight just make him that overpowered.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Re: Minato is one of the strongest ninja ever

I agree. He is one of the strongest. But not THE strongest.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's already tons of threads like this, you only make threads other people already have made before it's kinda getting old man.
    + rep for the effort but i'm dissapointed with all these same threads.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...

+REP. This is the best Minato thread in the last week, and it's all true

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

No one's gonna read that.

Yes, he's strong. I acknowledge that... but, too bad he's not in the top 10, too bad he gets raped by Itachi and too bad there's too much Minato wank on the base.

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Didn't read.
    Hashirama is the greatest Hokage ever.
    Deal with it. :scorps:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Didn't read.
    Hashirama is the greatest Hokage ever.
    Deal with it. :scorps:
    Thank you, good sir.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu

top 15 perhaps :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom

While i love Minato sir i personally believe he's the second strongest kage but would definitely mud hole stomp Itachi

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice thread but bad timing, too many people are butthurt cause minato made an appearance once again :lmao:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    nice thread but bad timing, too many people are butthurt cause minato made an appearance once again :lmao:
    Haha, you talk about his appearance in latest episode? He was epic :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree. People think itachi or nagato can take him when they haven't received no where as much praise as Minato for his power.

People run from minato. No one runs from itachi or Nagato.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was fast in some other things too.

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Cool thread, really enjoyed reading it! :D
    I like the Minato vs Raikage gif, I might use it as a sig in a while! ^^

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes he is pretty strong but I personally wouldn't put him in Top 10. But that Minato vs A gif looked weird. Since when could Minato slow down time. :confused:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is gonna **** shit up
    in the battlefield!!!

I agree he is pretty strong but I only disagree about sasuke sharingan couldn't keep up with A because he did but his body wasn't fast enough 2 dodge him n the only reason a sharingan wouldn't keep up with minato is because u can't predict teleportation :D but the rest good job +rep

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yup. Agree with everything. Good job.

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    He was fast in some other things too.

LMAO!! DD
    +rep!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1025 View Post
    I agree he is pretty strong but I only disagree about sasuke sharingan couldn't keep up with A because he did but his body wasn't fast enough 2 dodge him n the only reason a sharingan wouldn't keep up with minato is because u can't predict teleportation :D but the rest good job +rep
    Go read again. When A went V2 sasuke couldn't trace him at all.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    There's already tons of threads like this, you only make threads other people already have made before it's kinda getting old man.
    + rep for the effort but i'm dissapointed with all these same threads.
    Off subject, but you spelled biography wrong.. No hate, just trying to help.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Cool thread, really enjoyed reading it! :D
    I like the Minato vs Raikage gif, I might use it as a sig in a while! ^^
    Thanks. I'm glad to hear it :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Yes he is pretty strong but I personally wouldn't put him in Top 10. But that Minato vs A gif looked weird. Since when could Minato slow down time. :confused:
    He didn't slow time. If was simply to show the gap in speed between A and Minato. It's in the latest episode
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1025 View Post
    Thanks :D About Sasuke, re-read what Karin says. She says that Sasuke wasn't able to follow

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL Minato fan on fire.....haha.....well....you see, he is strong, one of the strongest, but not THE strongest.....He will easily be beaten by genjutsu users, ALL JIRAYA students have a weak genjutsu side......and of course the GOD Madara can wipe the floor with minato.

......and oh c'mon.....don't bring the shits like he is too fast for genjutsu.....he cannot FTG every second in a fight, he need to wait and think and fight.......

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can you show me the page where Gamabunta claimed Minato was the only one who could control him?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    LOL Minato fan on fire.....haha.....well....you see, he is strong, one of the strongest, but not THE strongest.....He will easily be beaten by genjutsu users, ALL JIRAYA students have a weak genjutsu side......and of course the GOD Madara can wipe the floor with minato.

......and oh c'mon.....don't bring the shits like he is too fast for genjutsu.....he cannot FTG every second in a fight, he need to wait and think and fight.......
    Since you already seems to know Minato perfectly well, even stating that he can "easily be defeated by genjutsu", i hope that you show me your proof about it. If you manage to show me a pic where Minato is caught in a genjutsu, i will agree with you

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    KCCO.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    He can't, they just showed it in slow motion to show you what happened because it happend so fast...........

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»