View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.70%
Page 10 of 11 « First ... 67891011 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    maybe?or maybe not (how stupid this post is, really)

I do not honor fanboy assumptions. we're here to prove not to make stories. use logic and gather evidences included in the manga,creature.

lol itachi died twice before he was able to use izanami.

kabuto never mentioned anything about itachi's intellect, review manga kiddo.
    LMAO @ first message

<<Second Message>>Because he saved Sasuke? & Kabuto did mention Itachis Intelligence in the manga

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    I'm not fond of peasants

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

3-tomoe one armed Obito>Itachi.

Converted Tobirama Fan SupErAkaTsuKI's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    千手最大的火影

Very true^^

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    It took Sasuke a long time to break Tsukuyomi. It would take Obito AT LEAST a few seconds to break it. In this time, Itachi can easily chop his head off/seal him with the Totsuka, what ever.
    Dude, Itachi can't move while performing Tsukuyomi. so fail

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    agreed, thanks to you by the way.

concerning the issue: i'll just post the same things that i post to every other thread favoring obito against itachi.

Scenario: tobi sucks itachi. . . it was just a clone of itachi that actually explodes inside of obito when he will materialize from a surprise attack from itachi. short and precise. His kamui is easily countered. I don't need one page . . .

... mega + rep lol

Status
    Apr 2012
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .

Tobi makes itachi his *****, has him make breakfast, has time to wait after eating, then kills him :D there end of story

Status
    Sep 2011
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

How can Itachi win? Tsukuyomi loses to a fellow Mangekyo. Amaterasu will go right through him like Raikage did and Susanoo's attacKs will also go through Tobi. Tobi can choose to keep dancing with Itachi until Itachi's health gives out or just come from underground and zap him away. Easy. Itachi's only chance is Izanami but goodluck with that prep time. Then to make it worse, Obito has larger fire techniques, a barrier big enough to hold Gedo Mazo, giant Shuriken from hell, a regenerating and easily detachable arm and Izanagi for anything. Taijutsu skills that match Naruto, Guy and Kakashi together. I mean, seriously.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Look into my eyes

Read this and you will see why itachi pwns tobi easily

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post8636252

Status
    Sep 2011
    I iz back O_O

Obito poops on Itachi no questions asked

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Tobi stated that if Itachi knew of his plans, he'd have killed him. Tobi is cocky... He wouldn't have said something like that if he didn't fear Itachi somewhat or was knowledgable of his power.
    Point is... Kabuto struck fear into Tobi, and Itachi defeated Kabuto easily... That was probably the easiest fight ever in the Manga. What makes you think Itachi couldn't beat Tobi? He approached Itachi because he knew of his exceptional abilities.
    Tobi made sure to get Itachi on his side, for if he were not... Itachi would have proven to be a dangerous enemy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

i've never posted on an itachi versus thread before, but i find it interesting that people are so polarized towards one crushing the other. i think the battle would be epic.

both likely have abilities we've not seen yet, especially tobi who has only really used kamui, izanagi, controlled the mazo and the tailed beasts. just because we've only seen tobi use izanagi, doesn't mean itachi can't use it. they are both uchiha and at minimum have an understanding of each other's attacks and defenses. everyone thinks the rinnegan is a huge advantage for tobi but so far he's only used its ability of combined site. maybe he can't use all of the rinnegan techs. and how did he get the rinnegan? was it already activated and he popped it into his eye socket? if that's the case, he shouldn't be credited for strength as demonstrated by unlocking the rinnegan. itachi's eyes in sasuke are likely to unlock the rinnegan on their own.

itachi also comes off as being smarter and more of a strategist. once he had koto used on him, he made quick work of nagato, who was no weakling. a few people have commented that only kishi could decide who is stronger. i agree.

Last edited by dtsleo; 10-04-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

This is pre-rinnegan tobi I am referring to -

The tobi greater in taijutsu is a mute point simply cuz tobis fighting style is not taijutsu and both he AND itachi (due to sharingan) can perceive taijutsu - so neither is greater...also the giant projectiles thing I cannot confirm that pre-rinnegan tobi could have done this.

Everything but the genjutsu part I am okay with...having MS doesn't make you immune to genjutsu (which is what seems to be implied), what it means is the user would have access to techniques just as powerful - Itachi is a freaking genius with genjutsu and timing is key with him...it's not like he's gonna use it randomly he'll have a precise time to apply it when one's guard is at its lowest.

Will agree with the following -

amaterasu - he can overcome

susano - he can get around it.

totsuka - he can avoid.

taijutsu - n/a

genjutsu - very plausible that tobi can be beaten by it.

WE ALL KNOW THAT ITACHI FAN OR NOT RINNEGAN OBITO WILL RIP HIM A NEW ONE LOL

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree, but you are wrong about Tobi having the same blood as Itachi. Since pretty much all Sharigan users are Uchia, I think he was implying a direct relative, not just any extended family member.

And even if you are correct. Being able to offer SOME resistance doesn't mean it's useless against Tobi.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

tobi with MS can defeat anyone in akatsuki......yes including itachi and nagato

Academy Student Disturbedhalo117's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I was going to argue, but you told me to trust you so I will.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

Do u really thnk Tobi is a guy to follow pacts. He planned Itachi's death by making his encounter with Sasuke successful. Then only he could dare to send Nagato to destroy Konoha. Nd the greatest secret of Tobi would be he is nt Madara bt Obito. Itachi was a little afraid of him thnking him to be Madara. If he knew he was Obito nd that he was tricked, he could easily kill him. Nd so would Nagato. Nd supercool Itachi would surely find some way to counter him. Nd if Tobi believed Itachi could kill him, then its 100% true.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Tobi said it himself. And he said it to himself so he had no reason to lie

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

just like as haters say jiraiya has no reason to lie the same with tobo now u haters explain ur own shit jiraiya>itachi>tobi ? No ****ing way! its more like this:

1:Itachi
    2:Tobi
    3:Kakashi

Or at least itachi/tobi equal maybe.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hell Good!!!

you know what is the best team ever in naruto?
    Naruto and Rikudo Sennin...they'll beat everyone )