View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.70%
Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    agreed, thanks to you by the way.

concerning the issue: i'll just post the same things that i post to every other thread favoring obito against itachi.

Scenario: tobi sucks itachi. . . it was just a clone of itachi that actually explodes inside of obito when he will materialize from a surprise attack from itachi. short and precise. His kamui is easily countered. I don't need one page . . .
    Lmao and this is why you are a NOOb to me! You make no sense and are retarded to think that strategy would work on tobi! lmao go reread the entire manga!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I believe it is 50/50 but Itachi is a threat for him

I believe minato could defeat a 3t tobi and I believe itachi can beat a 3t tobi. He can beat them also but they are still a threat for him.
    I dont see anything close to a 50/50 a 10/90 favoring Tobi forsure tho! One thing you have to realize is:
    1. obito is a uchihawith senju
    2. Itachi was sick and tobi knew this
    3. tobi knows everything about uchihas including techs and how to counter them
    4. tobi knew everything about itachi, and itachi knew nothing about tobi! Hell itachi thought he was madara still even in death! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by -Odin- View Post
    Obito defeats Itachi on most/all scenarios...
    exactly! Itachi cannot win especially him being sick!

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I mean, Itachi could take him but Tobi definitely has the advantage. That's all I'll say on the matter.
    2 uchihas got you at he crossroads i see! lmao Itachi healthy maybe has a slightly better chance, but sick he gets shitted on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    i agree. besides that manga page clearly states it was a pact, i don't know where people got that he's scared of itachi thing.
    Idk either. They make up bullshit to make them feel better i guess.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Completely agree. I always find the excuse 'if Itachi knew Tobi's secrets he'd manage to kill him' the most humerous since it implies Itachi actually had access to such information.
    bro there clueess noobs who do not know the manga. So they believe what other noobs say and go off that since they dont want to believe the truth.

Peter Pan's Redemption Redemption's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Where is it stated that Itachi can kill Tobi? He can't touch him, idiot.

This is obvious
    ok..not saying that itachi can beat tobi 100%,but who cares if he cant touch him physically touch him?you do understand that totsuka blade is a spiritual weapon,right?itachi's best chances are totsuka blade,amaterasu and tsukyomi.but if tobi touches itachi,it's done

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    the only thing people could say about itachi winning is full of 'buts' and 'If's'
    obito is untouchable plus he has izanami and tsukyomi and amaterasu is rendered useless.
    Exactly! But itachi fanbois will never admit the facts that proves itachi cannot defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Persia TTT View Post
    Itachis fanbase will say and prove anything to make sure he is invincible
    but clearly its not the case
    True. They are taking this Manga thing way to serious. Itachi to them is like god in the real world. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    yes. i read it all

obito beats him
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Draegod You Rock man
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Obito can definitely break tsukyomi. I don't think it would be that easy for itachi as he always has a backlash after using a ms technique and needs to recover for a few secs so I don't think he can genjutsu then kill obito immediately. Also obito's reactions are fast enough to keep up with Minato so he could break the genjutsu then go intangible.
    EXACTLY!!! Tobi is simply better to cut it short! It is a bad match up! Otherwise itachi would have and should have killed the threat to the world when he had the chance!

Quote Originally Posted by edo x edo View Post
    A lot of hate in this thread... Almost fitting since the thread is about uchihas
    lmao true!

Status
    Jul 2012
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

Even nagato may or cannot win so how can itachi

Status
    Oct 2011
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Hasn't this already been stated by Tobi?

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Don't know why but i feel that you didn't really well explained why Obito shits on Itachi, but i do agree with you. Only Itachi fanboys could disagree, but you can't change people mind. They will still believe that Itachi>everyone. That's why eventhough i like the character personally, i hate Itachi fanbase who never wants to see his limits

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    I dont see anything close to a 50/50 a 10/90 favoring Tobi forsure tho! One thing you have to realize is:
    1. obito is a uchihawith senju
    2. Itachi was sick and tobi knew this
    3. tobi knows everything about uchihas including techs and how to counter them
    4. tobi knew everything about itachi, and itachi knew nothing about tobi! Hell itachi thought he was madara still even in death! lmao
    Based on itachi being ill and him not knowing about tobi yes tobi defiantly takes this.

Minato was about to beat 3T Tobi so don't count Itachi out he would still put up a good fight. I say 40/60 to obito because itachi is a boss even when sick

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    ok..not saying that itachi can beat tobi 100%,but who cares if he cant touch him physically touch him?you do understand that totsuka blade is a spiritual weapon,right?itachi's best chances are totsuka blade,amaterasu and tsukyomi.but if tobi touches itachi,it's done
    Itachi fans think totsuka blade is the answer for everything. It actually has to pierce the opponent which isn't happening in this scenario.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    This user has no status.

As I said before, IMO:

-Healthy Itachi has a 25% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 10% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Healthy Itachi has a 1% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 0% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

clearly i am reading some other manga cause the totsuka you speak of doesn't even need to pierce to seal

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Itachi fans think totsuka blade is the answer for everything. It actually has to pierce the opponent which isn't happening in this scenario.
    its becoming so obvious its like i know them like the back of my hand.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

It didnt took Sasuke a long time, it was a genjutsu battle... however Itachi won cuz of MS, he even said it with MS u r able to see through genjutsu better than just a regular sharingan

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Oh look ANOTHER Itachi vs thread. This is getting sad. How can you say Itachi can't defeat Obito or vice versa when Itachi's true potential was NEVER shown. His battle with Kabuto is proof of this because he used an ability that the manga never stated he had until he used it. Obito makes it clear to Sasuke that there is a trick in defeating him, Itachi just didn't know it. I think Obito says "If Itachi knew the truth about me then I probably would be dead". Which implies that Obito Kamui can be defeated without having to use Kamui like Kakashi is doing now. The winner of a battle with characters like these are decided by Kishi.
    This. Don't know why people are saying Obito is untouchable just because he's intangible. When you have intangibility you also have a intangible weakness.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

which will happen btw! Non of what you listed will work! He isnt making his body intangible, he is removing his body parts completely! As in they will not touch what isnt there any more!

Peter Pan's Redemption Redemption's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

i am a fan,but not a fan boy.I know itachi couldn't beat some people like nagato,madara,hashi,sasuke,naruto and so on..but orochimaru stated when he got pierced by the totsuka blade that he had been looking for it for a long time and the reason he didn't find it was because it was a spiritual weapon,that's why i'm saying that he would have a chance with that.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    catch 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Where is it stated that Itachi can kill Tobi? He can't touch him, idiot.

This is obvious

0wn'd.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

i am a fan,but not a fan boy.I know itachi couldn't beat some people like nagato,madara,hashi,sasuke,naruto and so on..but orochimaru stated when he got pierced by the totsuka blade that he had been looking for it for a long time and the reason he didn't find it was because it was a spiritual weapon,that's why i'm saying that he would have a chance with that.
    i think itachi can beat naruto but tobi has amazing reflexes,he was able to keep up with minoto so landing a hit with that blade is like trying to swat a fly

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

You didn't needed to say all that, because i believe that here is the reason why Obito shits on Itachi:

Like you can see on this pic, he can decide which part can be send in the other dimension. So for example, he can send his whole body in the other dimension and only leave his fingers in the real dimension. If he does that, can you tell me how Itachi touches him? When he send his body in the other dimension, he simply doesn't exist in our dimension. So whether it's Amaterasu, Susanoo(totsuka) and even Tsukuyomi(besides the fact that Tsukuyomi is useless against MS Uchiha users, it would be also useless because if he sends his face in the other dimension for example, no eye contact is possible at least not with the real since it stays an image from him in the real one).

By the same method, since he is not simply existing in the real dimension(only an image from him), defenses like Susanoo are also useless, he will phase through it and with only his finger he can warp you. In fact using Susanoo would even be a stupid idea against Obito since when Itachi uses it, it reduce his reaction-time like Kabuto noticed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Don't know why but i feel that you didn't really well explained why Obito shits on Itachi, but i do agree with you. Only Itachi fanboys could disagree, but you can't change people mind. They will still believe that Itachi>everyone. That's why eventhough i like the character personally, i hate Itachi fanbase who never wants to see his limits
    I didnt want to go in to deep with details because most the ppl on this site have a short attention span and wouldnt read it all. So in short, i broke it down. haha

I agree with the last part. I love itachi and know everything about him from every manga scan naruto has to offer. But i cant stand the fanbase that are clearly retarded and take this cartoon/anime wayyyyyyy to serious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Based on itachi being ill and him not knowing about tobi yes tobi defiantly takes this.

Minato was about to beat 3T Tobi so don't count Itachi out he would still put up a good fight. I say 40/60 to obito because itachi is a boss even when sick
    Minato and itachi arent even close to being the same in comparrison!
    1. Minato wasnt sick
    2. mintao had s/t ninjutus aswell
    3. minato was a perfect conter just like kakashi is atm
    4. itachi has nothing of what minato can do so dont compare them
    5. just because minato could defeat him, doesnt mean itachi can just because you think itachi is better or even with mintao

sick itachi stands 5-10% chance heathy itachi stands 15-20% chance. Whether sick or not it doesnt change the fact itachi has nothin on him. Tobi is just as smart, has wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more chakra, knows itachi like the back of his hand etc etc nothing itachi has shown can defeat affect him to the point he will be 40/60 like you said. Why do you think that btw bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot34501 View Post
    As I said before, IMO:

-Healthy Itachi has a 25% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 10% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Healthy Itachi has a 1% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 0% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito
    ^^^^this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody needs to see this!!!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    catch 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    You didn't needed to say all that, because i believe that here is the reason why Obito shits on Itachi:

Like you can see on this pic, he can decide which part can be send in the other dimension. So for example, he can send his whole body in the other dimension and only leave his fingers in the real dimension. If he does that, can you tell me how Itachi touches him? When he send his body in the other dimension, he simply doesn't exist in our dimension. So whether it's Amaterasu, Susanoo(totsuka) and even Tsukuyomi(besides the fact that Tsukuyomi is useless against MS Uchiha users, it would be also useless because if he sends his face in the other dimension for example, no eye contact is possible at least not with the real since it stays an image from him in the real one).

By the same method, since he is not simply existing in the real dimension(only an image from him), defenses like Susanoo are also useless, he will phase through it and with only his finger he can warp you. In fact using Susanoo would even be a stupid idea against Obito since when Itachi uses it, it reduce his reaction-time like Kabuto noticed.
    Totsuka sword.. and as Itachi said, every jutsu has a weakness... deal with it.