View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

77 39.90%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.97%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.40%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.74%
Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Don't know why but i feel that you didn't really well explained why Obito shits on Itachi, but i do agree with you. Only Itachi fanboys could disagree, but you can't change people mind. They will still believe that Itachi>everyone. That's why eventhough i like the character personally, i hate Itachi fanbase who never wants to see his limits

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    I dont see anything close to a 50/50 a 10/90 favoring Tobi forsure tho! One thing you have to realize is:
    1. obito is a uchihawith senju
    2. Itachi was sick and tobi knew this
    3. tobi knows everything about uchihas including techs and how to counter them
    4. tobi knew everything about itachi, and itachi knew nothing about tobi! Hell itachi thought he was madara still even in death! lmao
    Based on itachi being ill and him not knowing about tobi yes tobi defiantly takes this.

Minato was about to beat 3T Tobi so don't count Itachi out he would still put up a good fight. I say 40/60 to obito because itachi is a boss even when sick

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    ok..not saying that itachi can beat tobi 100%,but who cares if he cant touch him physically touch him?you do understand that totsuka blade is a spiritual weapon,right?itachi's best chances are totsuka blade,amaterasu and tsukyomi.but if tobi touches itachi,it's done
    Itachi fans think totsuka blade is the answer for everything. It actually has to pierce the opponent which isn't happening in this scenario.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I said before, IMO:

-Healthy Itachi has a 25% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 10% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Healthy Itachi has a 1% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 0% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok..not saying that itachi can beat tobi 100%,but who cares if he cant touch him physically touch him?you do understand that totsuka blade is a spiritual weapon,right?itachi's best chances are totsuka blade,amaterasu and tsukyomi.but if tobi touches itachi,it's done
    clearly i am reading some other manga cause the totsuka you speak of doesn't even need to pierce to seal

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Itachi fans think totsuka blade is the answer for everything. It actually has to pierce the opponent which isn't happening in this scenario.
    its becoming so obvious its like i know them like the back of my hand.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It didnt took Sasuke a long time, it was a genjutsu battle... however Itachi won cuz of MS, he even said it with MS u r able to see through genjutsu better than just a regular sharingan

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Oh look ANOTHER Itachi vs thread. This is getting sad. How can you say Itachi can't defeat Obito or vice versa when Itachi's true potential was NEVER shown. His battle with Kabuto is proof of this because he used an ability that the manga never stated he had until he used it. Obito makes it clear to Sasuke that there is a trick in defeating him, Itachi just didn't know it. I think Obito says "If Itachi knew the truth about me then I probably would be dead". Which implies that Obito Kamui can be defeated without having to use Kamui like Kakashi is doing now. The winner of a battle with characters like these are decided by Kishi.
    This. Don't know why people are saying Obito is untouchable just because he's intangible. When you have intangibility you also have a intangible weakness.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

which will happen btw! Non of what you listed will work! He isnt making his body intangible, he is removing his body parts completely! As in they will not touch what isnt there any more!

Peter Pan's Redemption Redemption's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what the belive to be true
    and just. And good for them.
    So do i.

Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    i am a fan,but not a fan boy.I know itachi couldn't beat some people like nagato,madara,hashi,sasuke,naruto and so on..but orochimaru stated when he got pierced by the totsuka blade that he had been looking for it for a long time and the reason he didn't find it was because it was a spiritual weapon,that's why i'm saying that he would have a chance with that.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Where is it stated that Itachi can kill Tobi? He can't touch him, idiot.

This is obvious

0wn'd.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i am a fan,but not a fan boy.I know itachi couldn't beat some people like nagato,madara,hashi,sasuke,naruto and so on..but orochimaru stated when he got pierced by the totsuka blade that he had been looking for it for a long time and the reason he didn't find it was because it was a spiritual weapon,that's why i'm saying that he would have a chance with that.
    i think itachi can beat naruto but tobi has amazing reflexes,he was able to keep up with minoto so landing a hit with that blade is like trying to swat a fly

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

You didn't needed to say all that, because i believe that here is the reason why Obito shits on Itachi:

Like you can see on this pic, he can decide which part can be send in the other dimension. So for example, he can send his whole body in the other dimension and only leave his fingers in the real dimension. If he does that, can you tell me how Itachi touches him? When he send his body in the other dimension, he simply doesn't exist in our dimension. So whether it's Amaterasu, Susanoo(totsuka) and even Tsukuyomi(besides the fact that Tsukuyomi is useless against MS Uchiha users, it would be also useless because if he sends his face in the other dimension for example, no eye contact is possible at least not with the real since it stays an image from him in the real one).

By the same method, since he is not simply existing in the real dimension(only an image from him), defenses like Susanoo are also useless, he will phase through it and with only his finger he can warp you. In fact using Susanoo would even be a stupid idea against Obito since when Itachi uses it, it reduce his reaction-time like Kabuto noticed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Don't know why but i feel that you didn't really well explained why Obito shits on Itachi, but i do agree with you. Only Itachi fanboys could disagree, but you can't change people mind. They will still believe that Itachi>everyone. That's why eventhough i like the character personally, i hate Itachi fanbase who never wants to see his limits
    I didnt want to go in to deep with details because most the ppl on this site have a short attention span and wouldnt read it all. So in short, i broke it down. haha

I agree with the last part. I love itachi and know everything about him from every manga scan naruto has to offer. But i cant stand the fanbase that are clearly retarded and take this cartoon/anime wayyyyyyy to serious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Based on itachi being ill and him not knowing about tobi yes tobi defiantly takes this.

Minato was about to beat 3T Tobi so don't count Itachi out he would still put up a good fight. I say 40/60 to obito because itachi is a boss even when sick
    Minato and itachi arent even close to being the same in comparrison!
    1. Minato wasnt sick
    2. mintao had s/t ninjutus aswell
    3. minato was a perfect conter just like kakashi is atm
    4. itachi has nothing of what minato can do so dont compare them
    5. just because minato could defeat him, doesnt mean itachi can just because you think itachi is better or even with mintao

sick itachi stands 5-10% chance heathy itachi stands 15-20% chance. Whether sick or not it doesnt change the fact itachi has nothin on him. Tobi is just as smart, has wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more chakra, knows itachi like the back of his hand etc etc nothing itachi has shown can defeat affect him to the point he will be 40/60 like you said. Why do you think that btw bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot34501 View Post
    As I said before, IMO:

-Healthy Itachi has a 25% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 10% chance of beating Pre-Rinnegan Obito

-Healthy Itachi has a 1% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito

-Sick Itachi has a 0% chance of beating Rinnegan Obito
    ^^^^this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody needs to see this!!!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

You didn't needed to say all that, because i believe that here is the reason why Obito shits on Itachi:

Like you can see on this pic, he can decide which part can be send in the other dimension. So for example, he can send his whole body in the other dimension and only leave his fingers in the real dimension. If he does that, can you tell me how Itachi touches him? When he send his body in the other dimension, he simply doesn't exist in our dimension. So whether it's Amaterasu, Susanoo(totsuka) and even Tsukuyomi(besides the fact that Tsukuyomi is useless against MS Uchiha users, it would be also useless because if he sends his face in the other dimension for example, no eye contact is possible at least not with the real since it stays an image from him in the real one).

By the same method, since he is not simply existing in the real dimension(only an image from him), defenses like Susanoo are also useless, he will phase through it and with only his finger he can warp you. In fact using Susanoo would even be a stupid idea against Obito since when Itachi uses it, it reduce his reaction-time like Kabuto noticed.
    Totsuka sword.. and as Itachi said, every jutsu has a weakness... deal with it.

Peter Pan's Redemption Redemption's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what the belive to be true
    and just. And good for them.
    So do i.

didn't think of it that way...sorry.You guys are right

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One piece progress - chap 607

On paper you would also think minato would lose against " untouchable" Obito but.. You can never tell with characters like itachi and kakashi etc . they prove that battles often times are situational. I think obits abilities givese him an advantage to pretty much every ninja but doesn't necessarily mean he has or will Neva lose a fight (read Edo itachi vs Edo Nagato) I couldn't believe Nagato lost but itachi came up with a legit strategy which flipped the tables *in front of overwhelming power *(pain voice
    )

Last edited by 6thpathsage; 09-28-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

obito wins this with high difficulty since he clearly stated that if itachi knew all of his secrets he would win..... obito does not shit on itachi since itachi could almost beat him and ppl say that "oh no tobi would just suck in itachi" but no ppl are forgetting that itachi's intellect was on the same lvl as minato itachi is not easily defeated and who says that tobi can instantly break out of tskuyomi?!?! be real guys sasuke barely broke out of tsukuyomi it well take a while for tobi to break out of it as well and remember 3 seconds in the real world is 3 days in tsukuyomi, kakashi fainted right after itachi released tsukuyomi on him and kakashi was only in there about 2 seconds it will atleast take 5 seconds for tobi to break out of it, and when itachi uses his MS techniques he doesnt hold his eye yeah he bleeds from it but he does not hold it in pain like sasuke did go read the magna again -_-....... but and the end of the fight tobi will still win it is clearly stated in the magna but if itachi new his secrets he would beat tobi end of story and +rep to the OP you have provided evidence of obito beating itachi all those who say you didnt are just fanboys in denile

Last edited by minatofan234; 09-28-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    I didnt want to go in to deep with details because most the ppl on this site have a short attention span and wouldnt read it all. So in short, i broke it down. haha

I agree with the last part. I love itachi and know everything about him from every manga scan naruto has to offer. But i cant stand the fanbase that are clearly retarded and take this cartoon/anime wayyyyyyy to serious.

Minato and itachi arent even close to being the same in comparrison!
    1. Minato wasnt sick
    2. mintao had s/t ninjutus aswell
    3. minato was a perfect conter just like kakashi is atm
    4. itachi has nothing of what minato can do so dont compare them
    5. just because minato could defeat him, doesnt mean itachi can just because you think itachi is better or even with mintao

sick itachi stands 5-10% chance heathy itachi stands 15-20% chance. Whether sick or not it doesnt change the fact itachi has nothin on him. Tobi is just as smart, has wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more chakra, knows itachi like the back of his hand etc etc nothing itachi has shown can defeat affect him to the point he will be 40/60 like you said. Why do you think that btw bro?

omg i came at that part :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post

0wn'd.
    Not really seeing as though i postd that in the Original post. It isnt anything "new".. And he never stated itachi can defeat or kill him. He only said, if itachi knew his secrets he would be dead. pain said the same thing with jman. etc etc etc etc

Anyninja that knows another ninjas secrets wins! Simple logic of life. Nothing serious!

I know he can just walk strait through susanoo and **** him up. But as you know, most ppl on this site (itachi fans mostly) are slow and simple minded. I had to give alot and keep it simple at the same time to get this through there head.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minatofan234 View Post
    obito wins this with high difficulty since he clearly stated that if itachi knew all of his secrets he would win..... obito does not shit on itachi since itachi could almost beat him and ppl say that "oh no tobi would just suck in itachi" but no ppl are forgetting that itachi's intellect was on the same lvl as minato itachi is not easily defeated and who says that tobi can instantly break out of tskuyomi?!?! be real guys sasuke barely broke out of tsukuyomi it well take a while for tobi to break out of it as well and remember 3 seconds in the real world is 3 days in tsukuyomi, kakashi fainted right after itachi released tsukuyomi on him and kakashi was only in there about 2 seconds it will atleast take 5 seconds for tobi to break out of it, and when itachi uses his MS techniques he doesnt hold his eye yeah he bleeds from it but he does not hold it in pain like sasuke did go read the magna again -_-....... but and the end of the fight toni will still win it is clearly stated in the magna but if itachi new his secrets he would beat tobi end of story and +rep to the OP you have provided evidence of obito beating itachi all those who say you didnt are just fanboys in denile
    pretty much what itachi fans say against obito anyway this is not aimed at you by the way

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6thpathsage View Post
    On paper you would also think minato would lose against " untouchable" Obito but.. You can never tell with characters like itachi and kakashi etc . they prove that battles often times are situational. I think obits abilities gave him an advantage to pretty much every ninja but doesn't necessarily mean he has or will Neva lose a fight (read Edo itachi vs Edo Nagato) I couldn't believe Nagato lost but itachi came up with a legit strategy which flipped the tables *in front of overwhelming power *(pain voice
    )

What i need you and every other person that is clearly loss to understand is.... MInato and Kakashi has SPACE TIME NINJUTSU AND ITACHI DOES NOT! Naruto is all about match ups! Itachi has nothing of what minato and kakshi has to offer that can defeat tobi FACT OF THE MANGA! PPL like you go off of who you like and use the "smart" logic for your arguements ignoring manga facts givin by kishi himself. Itachi isnt unstoppable nor close to being so.

obito wins this with high difficulty since he clearly stated that if itachi knew all of his secrets he would win..... obito does not shit on itachi since itachi could almost beat him and ppl say that "oh no tobi would just suck in itachi" but no ppl are forgetting that itachi's intellect was on the same lvl as minato itachi is not easily defeated and who says that tobi can instantly break out of tskuyomi?!?! be real guys sasuke barely broke out of tsukuyomi it well take a while for tobi to break out of it as well and remember 3 seconds in the real world is 3 days in tsukuyomi, kakashi fainted right after itachi released tsukuyomi on him and kakashi was only in there about 2 seconds it will atleast take 5 seconds for tobi to break out of it, and when itachi uses his MS techniques he doesnt hold his eye yeah he bleeds from it but he does not hold it in pain like sasuke did go read the magna again -_-....... but and the end of the fight toni will still win it is clearly stated in the magna but if itachi new his secrets he would beat tobi end of story and +rep to the OP you have provided evidence of obito beating itachi all those who say you didnt are just fanboys in denile
    ANd to crush everything you stated! Itachi didnt know tobis secrets and will never till this day know them! SO Obito>>>>>>>Itachi! He shits on him every single time! Healthy or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    omg i came at that part :D
    lmao

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    pretty much what itachi fans say against obito anyway this is not aimed at you by the way
    i know fanboys say that but obito fanboys say "oh no obito will just suck him up" lol but no it is not that easy to beat itachi, itachi would almost kill obito if they fought but obito still wins even though i like itachi

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i know fanboys say that but obito fanboys say "oh no obito will just suck him up" lol but no it is not that easy to beat itachi, itachi would almost kill obito if they fought but obito still wins even though i like itachi
    How would he "almost kill" obito??? I posted everything that would be countered based off the manga. And i didnt even post the fame barrier he would trap itachi in:

this is another tech he can use to kill him going in and out of it surprising itachi.

Itachi looses low difficulty! Obito is just a bad match up!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

Why do people always say "If he had information"? If you are saying he can beat Obito, he should be able to beat him without it stop adding crutches, In reality Itachi can't touch Obito EVEN with his Susano'o.. Obito outlasts Itachi, then seizes a decisive strike. Obito Wins 10/10.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»