View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.70%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

stfu little kids? arent u one of them ?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Quote Originally Posted by minatofan234 View Post
    i know fanboys say that but obito fanboys say "oh no obito will just suck him up" lol but no it is not that easy to beat itachi, itachi would almost kill obito if they fought but obito still wins even though i like itachi
    true i admit itachi will put up one hell of a fight

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RikudoKami View Post
    Why do people always say "If he had information"? If you are saying he can beat Obito, he should be able to beat him without it stop adding crutches, In reality Itachi can't touch Obito EVEN with his Susano'o.. Obito outlasts Itachi, then seizes a decisive strike. Obito Wins 10/10.
    exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bajram View Post
    stfu little kids? arent u one of them ?
    So you mad kid???
    [IMG]http://www.troll.me/images/mah-*****/so-you-mad-my-*****-yeah-you-mad-my-*****-thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?

sorry bro im not a ***** but ur words are more childish then of the ppl ur calling kids...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleach progress - Xcution arc

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    What i need you and every other person that is clearly loss to understand is.... MInato and Kakashi has SPACE TIME NINJUTSU AND ITACHI DOES NOT! Naruto is all about match ups! Itachi has nothing of what minato and kakshi has to offer that can defeat tobi FACT OF THE MANGA! PPL like you go off of who you like and use the "smart" logic for your arguements ignoring manga facts givin by kishi himself. Itachi isnt unstoppable nor close to being so.
    I'm not saying that he will beat tobi but it is a mistake to say Itachi has no chance against Tobi..

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry bro im not a ***** but ur words are more childish then of the ppl ur calling kids...
    does it really matter?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lmao and this is why you are a NOOb to me! You make no sense and are retarded to think that strategy would work on tobi! lmao go reread the entire manga!!!
    yup, with this you just showed to everyone the best argument ever. Why the hell did you even bother to write since you didn't say anything productive or at least with some kind of potential.
    That makes perfect sense. . . i f you don't even understand what I wrote then you just need to start all over from kindergarden. . .

You posted like a page or something of writing, and it just took me a sentence to show a easy way itachi can find a way to deal with the obito's kamui. . .

If there's someone who really needs to read the manga all over again is you because you really don't have a grasp of the potential that itachi has, because he never showed his true strength. Even with as much info as we have, Itachi is one step ahead of obito in many aspects.

Anyway, i bet that none of these will ever make sense to you because of the obvious hate that you have about itachi . . . it's unreasonable to argue with a fanboy.

peace,

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    yup, with this you just showed to everyone the best argument ever. Why the hell did you even bother to write since you didn't say anything productive or at least with some kind of potential.
    That makes perfect sense. . . i f you don't even understand what I wrote then you just need to start all over from kindergarden. . .

You posted like a page or something of writing, and it just took me a sentence to show a easy way itachi can find a way to deal with the obito's kamui. . .

If there's someone who really needs to read the manga all over again is you because you really don't have a grasp of the potential that itachi has, because he never showed his true strength. Even with as much info as we have, Itachi is one step ahead of obito in many aspects.

Anyway, i bet that none of these will ever make sense to you because of the obvious hate that you have about itachi . . . it's unreasonable to argue with a fanboy.

peace,
    im gonna read that post right now

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed, thanks to you by the way.

concerning the issue: i'll just post the same things that i post to every other thread favoring obito against itachi.

Scenario: tobi sucks itachi. . . it was just a clone of itachi that actually explodes inside of obito when he will materialize from a surprise attack from itachi. short and precise. His kamui is easily countered. I don't need one page . . .
    i swear sharingan can tell if someones a clone or not

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

peace,
    So? and then? B1tch please

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao i dont care if you are or not it was a meme. How is it showing im childish? lmao get real kid!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

peace,
    lmao you sir are a certified noob!

Naruto the best clone user in the manga with 3 other fighters helping him could not **** with obito with out using space time ninjutsu which itachi does not possess. How th ehell do you thing a clone that even kaksahi seen through would fool tobi???

Owned your logic with this pick alone!!!
    You are out of your league so just stopp! I instantly know anything in the manga by seeing it once! Use the manga or STFU Kid!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao you sir are a certified noob!

Naruto the best clone user in the manga with 3 other fighters helping him could not **** with obito with out using space time ninjutsu which itachi does not possess. How th ehell do you thing a clone that even kaksahi seen through would fool tobi???

Owned your logic with this pick alone!!!
    You are out of your league so just stopp! I instantly know anything in the manga by seeing it once! Use the manga or STFU Kid!
    wow, where does all this hate come from? lol
    i didn't say anything about the fact that the sharingan can't recognise a clone. In a real battle, nothing happens in slow motion. If you want to refer to this example, kakashi had time to look at the chakra pattern and distinguish the clone ( the anime portrays is better). You just showed itachi's speed and how that could contribute into the immediate substitution of the real body with a clone "in the process" of just sucking "itachi's body"

Last edited by lukasenko; 09-28-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@draegod
    and by the way, it is you who is being a real kid by getting lost and being emotional on ur comments.
    Grow up before telling to other people to grow up

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also the sharingan does not distinguish chakra without the controller's effort. If the controller does not focus on the chakra then it won't show anything.

Example: we know that the sharingan can also distinguish genjutus, since a genjutus manipulates chakra, but danzo was not able to distinguish the simple genjutsu that sasuke placed on him (faking an open eye in his arm) this comes because danzo did not focus in chakra flow

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@draegod
    and by the way, it is you who is being a real kid by getting lost and being emotional on ur comments.
    Grow up before telling to other people to grow up
    he's sort of got a point there :/

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Obito was a smart ninja, hence he didn't share any of his weaknesses with Itachi. The man was trained by Madara - this is what I am leaning towards - there is no way anyone is even close to his league. Tobi was never scared of Itachi, he was only keeping his word, nothing else. Nothing in the manga suggests otherwise. Also, Sasuke broke out of Itachi's illusion technique instantly. If he can do it, why can't tobi?

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Itachi has the chance to beat tobi with his genjutsu

Tysyukomi is instant.

If obito even spends like 5 seconds in there that can be like 6 hours of getting stabbed.

Hashi cells cant heal that, and theirs no doubt obito will feel tired or feel a little fainty, as soon as obito gets caught in the genjutsu itachi can easily amaterasu him or totsuka blade him.

Also if tobi goes up from behind itachi to warp him, itachi can activate his sussano to counter it possibly.

Taijutsu can go either way itachi has also shown impressive feats in taijutsu and reaction time and reflexes

Over all 3t tobi has the advantage in the end but itachi can also take this

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[IMG]http://www.troll.me/images/mah-*****/my-*****.jpg[/IMG]

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Suck on those two images hard and long.......then think about it!

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

God of wind whats that suppose to prove,?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi didnt have access to a 1000 Sharingans from the massacre to use as Izanagi or whatever special ability Obito possessed at the time.

He had his own two eyes, with which he struck amazement and fear in the hearts of everyone he knew, including Obito. The reason Pain or anyone else from the Akatsuki never invaded Konoha while Itachi was alive, was because they never got the order from Obito to do so.

Obito knew full well the consequences he faced if he had. During the time Itachi made the offer to Obito to slaughter everyone in the clan, a pact was made between them, no one would touch the rest of Konoha or Sasuke.

Itachi knew about Naruto's importance from the beginning and that is the reason he was tasked to get the Kyuubi himself, but he never did, and no one else did either, no until after Itachi's death!

Itachi was untouchable! And I am not his fanboy, that is my true perspective of him.

BTW this thread is just another excuse to seek attention, not bashing you or anything, I just see it for what it is.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    God of wind whats that suppose to prove,?
    It proves nothing that i havent already post. Its obv he didnt read the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Itachi didnt have access to a 1000 Sharingans from the massacre to use as Izanagi or whatever special ability Obito possessed at the time.

He had his own two eyes, with which he struck amazement and fear in the hearts of everyone he knew, including Obito. The reason Pain or anyone else from the Akatsuki never invaded Konoha while Itachi was alive, was because they never got the order from Obito to do so.

Obito knew full well the consequences he faced if he had. During the time Itachi made the offer to Obito to slaughter everyone in the clan, a pact was made between them, no one would touch the rest of Konoha or Sasuke.

Itachi knew about Naruto's importance from the beginning and that is the reason he was tasked to get the Kyuubi himself, but he never did, and no one else did either, no until after Itachi's death!

Itachi was untouchable! And I am not his fanboy, that is my true perspective of him.

BTW this thread is just another excuse to seek attention, not bashing you or anything, I just see it for what it is.
    First of all i countered anything you could say with my OP.
    Secondly, ive been on this iste wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer then you and have no reason to "seek attention". Who am i to impress? A bunch of new users who dont know the manga like me and some of the others? I post facts from manga, what is there not to understand? Ive made many threads about itachi good and bad and other characters. Just because you feel i proved you wrong and you are in love with itachi you think im just hating on itachi which isnt the case. Check my history on this site. I expose Light on those who get overrated. And im not going to bash you since you were polite about it (in a sense).
    Third, itachi is no where close to being "untouchable" where are you getting this from???

I can list 10 ninjas that defeats him. He is no where close to being the best or one of the best. He is a great ninja but ppl like you go wayyyyyyy over board and think of him as a god in you alls eyes. Which is sad. smh

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if itachi could use shisui`s eye he would win with KA.if not,tobi wins

OH and i forgot about tsukuyomi.tobi gets raped:D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi did as he pleased all his life, as a member of Akatsuki.....and most of all, even as an Edo!! That is proof enough.

Not to mention he has already been labelled "untouchable/invincible" by the manga. That is what the combination of Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade do for him.

Any kind of counter that you come up with or any other person who is not the writer himself, for any kind of jutsu, no matter how logical it may sound, is irrelevant and doesnt prove anything.

BTW here you go:

Did you read that? Itachi alone.....was standing in the way of the entire Akatsuki, including its true leader. Please tell me you did not miss that page from the manga.

You can call Kishimoto a fanboy of his own character but he has proven through the manga itself, that Itachi is the best there is, and only a chosen few from the Senju clan, stand a chance against him!

Also, the fact that you think that Uchiha Itachi will be defeated like some fukking noob from root, or that he can be defeated with just one jutsu, shows to me, how much you love Obito! I like the real Kamui as much as the next person, but I think it is you who is blowing everything out of proportion with your utterly ridiculous theory!

And believe it or not, I love the manga, not a specific fictional character, that allows me to see the truth, unlike some biased and opinionated fanboys. The title for this thread just screams out "come and post on my thread!!!!"