View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

    78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

    81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

    22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

    13 6.70%
Page 4 of 11 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 203
  1. #61
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,245
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Quote Originally Posted by bajram View Post
    sorry bro im not a ***** but ur words are more childish then of the ppl ur calling kids...
    lmao i dont care if you are or not it was a meme. How is it showing im childish? lmao get real kid!
     
         

  2. #62
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,245
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    yup, with this you just showed to everyone the best argument ever. Why the hell did you even bother to write since you didn't say anything productive or at least with some kind of potential.
    That makes perfect sense. . . i f you don't even understand what I wrote then you just need to start all over from kindergarden. . .

    You posted like a page or something of writing, and it just took me a sentence to show a easy way itachi can find a way to deal with the obito's kamui. . .

    If there's someone who really needs to read the manga all over again is you because you really don't have a grasp of the potential that itachi has, because he never showed his true strength. Even with as much info as we have, Itachi is one step ahead of obito in many aspects.

    Anyway, i bet that none of these will ever make sense to you because of the obvious hate that you have about itachi . . . it's unreasonable to argue with a fanboy.

    peace,
    lmao you sir are a certified noob!

    Naruto the best clone user in the manga with 3 other fighters helping him could not **** with obito with out using space time ninjutsu which itachi does not possess. How th ehell do you thing a clone that even kaksahi seen through would fool tobi???

    Owned your logic with this pick alone!!!
    You are out of your league so just stopp! I instantly know anything in the manga by seeing it once! Use the manga or STFU Kid!
     
         

  3. #63
    Member lukasenko's Avatar
    Status
    lukasenko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    212
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    lmao you sir are a certified noob!

    Naruto the best clone user in the manga with 3 other fighters helping him could not **** with obito with out using space time ninjutsu which itachi does not possess. How th ehell do you thing a clone that even kaksahi seen through would fool tobi???

    Owned your logic with this pick alone!!!
    You are out of your league so just stopp! I instantly know anything in the manga by seeing it once! Use the manga or STFU Kid!
    wow, where does all this hate come from? lol
    i didn't say anything about the fact that the sharingan can't recognise a clone. In a real battle, nothing happens in slow motion. If you want to refer to this example, kakashi had time to look at the chakra pattern and distinguish the clone ( the anime portrays is better). You just showed itachi's speed and how that could contribute into the immediate substitution of the real body with a clone "in the process" of just sucking "itachi's body"
     
         
    Last edited by lukasenko; 09-28-2012 at 08:01 PM.

  4. #64
    Member lukasenko's Avatar
    Status
    lukasenko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    212
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    @draegod
    and by the way, it is you who is being a real kid by getting lost and being emotional on ur comments.
    Grow up before telling to other people to grow up
     
         

  5. #65
    Member lukasenko's Avatar
    Status
    lukasenko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    212
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Also the sharingan does not distinguish chakra without the controller's effort. If the controller does not focus on the chakra then it won't show anything.

    Example: we know that the sharingan can also distinguish genjutus, since a genjutus manipulates chakra, but danzo was not able to distinguish the simple genjutsu that sasuke placed on him (faking an open eye in his arm) this comes because danzo did not focus in chakra flow
     
         

  6. #66
    Banned
    Status
    Narutoisgodly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    755
    Location
    smoking zetsu pot why?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    @draegod
    and by the way, it is you who is being a real kid by getting lost and being emotional on ur comments.
    Grow up before telling to other people to grow up
    he's sort of got a point there :/
     
         

  7. #67
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,014
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Obito was a smart ninja, hence he didn't share any of his weaknesses with Itachi. The man was trained by Madara - this is what I am leaning towards - there is no way anyone is even close to his league. Tobi was never scared of Itachi, he was only keeping his word, nothing else. Nothing in the manga suggests otherwise. Also, Sasuke broke out of Itachi's illusion technique instantly. If he can do it, why can't tobi?
     
         

  8. #68
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,410
    Location
    #3hunna
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Itachi has the chance to beat tobi with his genjutsu

    Tysyukomi is instant.

    If obito even spends like 5 seconds in there that can be like 6 hours of getting stabbed.

    Hashi cells cant heal that, and theirs no doubt obito will feel tired or feel a little fainty, as soon as obito gets caught in the genjutsu itachi can easily amaterasu him or totsuka blade him.

    Also if tobi goes up from behind itachi to warp him, itachi can activate his sussano to counter it possibly.

    Taijutsu can go either way itachi has also shown impressive feats in taijutsu and reaction time and reflexes

    Over all 3t tobi has the advantage in the end but itachi can also take this
     
         

  9. #69
    1st Class LOVELESS's Avatar
    Status
    LOVELESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    861
    Location
    The Lifestream
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    [IMG]http://www.troll.me/images/mah-*****/my-*****.jpg[/IMG]
     
         

  10. #70
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi




    Suck on those two images hard and long.......then think about it!
     
         

  11. #71
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,410
    Location
    #3hunna
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    God of wind whats that suppose to prove,?
     
         

  12. #72
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Itachi didnt have access to a 1000 Sharingans from the massacre to use as Izanagi or whatever special ability Obito possessed at the time.

    He had his own two eyes, with which he struck amazement and fear in the hearts of everyone he knew, including Obito. The reason Pain or anyone else from the Akatsuki never invaded Konoha while Itachi was alive, was because they never got the order from Obito to do so.

    Obito knew full well the consequences he faced if he had. During the time Itachi made the offer to Obito to slaughter everyone in the clan, a pact was made between them, no one would touch the rest of Konoha or Sasuke.

    Itachi knew about Naruto's importance from the beginning and that is the reason he was tasked to get the Kyuubi himself, but he never did, and no one else did either, no until after Itachi's death!

    Itachi was untouchable! And I am not his fanboy, that is my true perspective of him.

    BTW this thread is just another excuse to seek attention, not bashing you or anything, I just see it for what it is.
     
         

  13. #73
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,245
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    God of wind whats that suppose to prove,?
    It proves nothing that i havent already post. Its obv he didnt read the OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Itachi didnt have access to a 1000 Sharingans from the massacre to use as Izanagi or whatever special ability Obito possessed at the time.

    He had his own two eyes, with which he struck amazement and fear in the hearts of everyone he knew, including Obito. The reason Pain or anyone else from the Akatsuki never invaded Konoha while Itachi was alive, was because they never got the order from Obito to do so.

    Obito knew full well the consequences he faced if he had. During the time Itachi made the offer to Obito to slaughter everyone in the clan, a pact was made between them, no one would touch the rest of Konoha or Sasuke.

    Itachi knew about Naruto's importance from the beginning and that is the reason he was tasked to get the Kyuubi himself, but he never did, and no one else did either, no until after Itachi's death!

    Itachi was untouchable! And I am not his fanboy, that is my true perspective of him.

    BTW this thread is just another excuse to seek attention, not bashing you or anything, I just see it for what it is.
    First of all i countered anything you could say with my OP.
    Secondly, ive been on this iste wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer then you and have no reason to "seek attention". Who am i to impress? A bunch of new users who dont know the manga like me and some of the others? I post facts from manga, what is there not to understand? Ive made many threads about itachi good and bad and other characters. Just because you feel i proved you wrong and you are in love with itachi you think im just hating on itachi which isnt the case. Check my history on this site. I expose Light on those who get overrated. And im not going to bash you since you were polite about it (in a sense).
    Third, itachi is no where close to being "untouchable" where are you getting this from???

    I can list 10 ninjas that defeats him. He is no where close to being the best or one of the best. He is a great ninja but ppl like you go wayyyyyyy over board and think of him as a god in you alls eyes. Which is sad. smh
     
         

  14. #74
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,740
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    if itachi could use shisui`s eye he would win with KA.if not,tobi wins



    OH and i forgot about tsukuyomi.tobi gets raped:D
     
         

  15. #75
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    Itachi did as he pleased all his life, as a member of Akatsuki.....and most of all, even as an Edo!! That is proof enough.

    Not to mention he has already been labelled "untouchable/invincible" by the manga. That is what the combination of Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade do for him.

    Any kind of counter that you come up with or any other person who is not the writer himself, for any kind of jutsu, no matter how logical it may sound, is irrelevant and doesnt prove anything.

    BTW here you go:

    Did you read that? Itachi alone.....was standing in the way of the entire Akatsuki, including its true leader. Please tell me you did not miss that page from the manga.

    You can call Kishimoto a fanboy of his own character but he has proven through the manga itself, that Itachi is the best there is, and only a chosen few from the Senju clan, stand a chance against him!

    Also, the fact that you think that Uchiha Itachi will be defeated like some fukking noob from root, or that he can be defeated with just one jutsu, shows to me, how much you love Obito! I like the real Kamui as much as the next person, but I think it is you who is blowing everything out of proportion with your utterly ridiculous theory!

    And believe it or not, I love the manga, not a specific fictional character, that allows me to see the truth, unlike some biased and opinionated fanboys. The title for this thread just screams out "come and post on my thread!!!!"
     
         

  16. #76
    Member ll BL4CKM00N ll's Avatar
    Status
    ll BL4CKM00N ll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    168
    hittin da bong. t(⊙_⊙)t
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    U basically rode tobi's **** on this thread. There equals, the only other uchiha that has gone toe to toe in genjustu is Sasuke, so we can't say that tobi or itachi is better or that tobi will definitely break tsukiyomi. The only time tobi has used genjustu is when he had control over the mizukage and when he squeezed info out of konan. So its safe to say that he's good in genjustu but its not enough to solidify that he's better than itachi or vise versa. Kamui has been counter many times, in every fight tobi was in a strategy and counter method was made, even Danzo's goons orchestrated a stragey that injured tobi. Guy was able to go toe to toe with tobi with just taijustu, tobi being able to keep up with guy is no major feat. Kakashi is able to keep up with guy no problem and itachi is on par with kakashi in taijustu, also itachi was able to hold his own against km naruto and bee at the same time. U can't say that its impossible for itachi to attack cause he'll immediately get sucked in. When it comes to a battle between these two it wont be a factor of who can use stronger or better justu, it will be who can come up with a better strategy and who can be the most proficient.
     
         
    Last edited by ll BL4CKM00N ll; 09-28-2012 at 10:36 PM.

  17. #77
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    BTW where were you when Itachi one shotted three strong characters in a matter of seconds? Deidara, Orochimaru and Kakashi.

    The only thing Obito had on Itachi was the fact that he knew Itachi's secret. Knowing that Itachi was just protecting his own cover and the leaf village by joining Akatsuki and pretending to be a bad guy for the sake of his brother and his clan's dignity, no matter how admirable it may sound, was enough for Obito to take him down. Instead Obito also ended up acting like he didnt know a thing and played along with Itachi's little charade, coming to the conclusion that it was better to wait almost 10 years for Itachi to die at Sasuke's hand than to try and kill him on his own.

    Thread over
     
         

  18. #78
    eyes that guide the blind EYES OF ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    EYES OF ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    One word genjutsu
     
         

  19. #79
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    KA nuff said
     
         

  20. #80
    Body-Flicker robert31393's Avatar
    Status
    robert31393 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    346
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

    i swear you guys are completely retarded, you guys just disregard the manga as if it doesnt exists.tobi himself said he would have been dead if itachi knew about his secrets. you gonna just ignore what tobi says? if tobi says itachi can kill him then itachi can kill him! thats the end of it. there is no "itachi cant defeat tobi" . nothing you say will wont change anything because you dont make the story, kishi does and in the story kishi makes itachi stronger than tobi. if you dont like the way kishi makes the storyline then stop reading the naruto manga,simple as that.this is not a opinionated or debatable topic. itachi can kill tobi and thats final.
     
         
    Last edited by robert31393; 09-29-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •