View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.70%
Page 4 of 9 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2011
    hittin da bong. t(⊙_⊙)t

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

U basically rode tobi's **** on this thread. There equals, the only other uchiha that has gone toe to toe in genjustu is Sasuke, so we can't say that tobi or itachi is better or that tobi will definitely break tsukiyomi. The only time tobi has used genjustu is when he had control over the mizukage and when he squeezed info out of konan. So its safe to say that he's good in genjustu but its not enough to solidify that he's better than itachi or vise versa. Kamui has been counter many times, in every fight tobi was in a strategy and counter method was made, even Danzo's goons orchestrated a stragey that injured tobi. Guy was able to go toe to toe with tobi with just taijustu, tobi being able to keep up with guy is no major feat. Kakashi is able to keep up with guy no problem and itachi is on par with kakashi in taijustu, also itachi was able to hold his own against km naruto and bee at the same time. U can't say that its impossible for itachi to attack cause he'll immediately get sucked in. When it comes to a battle between these two it wont be a factor of who can use stronger or better justu, it will be who can come up with a better strategy and who can be the most proficient.

Last edited by ll BL4CKM00N ll; 09-28-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

BTW where were you when Itachi one shotted three strong characters in a matter of seconds? Deidara, Orochimaru and Kakashi.

The only thing Obito had on Itachi was the fact that he knew Itachi's secret. Knowing that Itachi was just protecting his own cover and the leaf village by joining Akatsuki and pretending to be a bad guy for the sake of his brother and his clan's dignity, no matter how admirable it may sound, was enough for Obito to take him down. Instead Obito also ended up acting like he didnt know a thing and played along with Itachi's little charade, coming to the conclusion that it was better to wait almost 10 years for Itachi to die at Sasuke's hand than to try and kill him on his own.

Thread over

eyes that guide the blind EYES OF ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

One word genjutsu

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

KA nuff said

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

i swear you guys are completely retarded, you guys just disregard the manga as if it doesnt exists.tobi himself said he would have been dead if itachi knew about his secrets. you gonna just ignore what tobi says? if tobi says itachi can kill him then itachi can kill him! thats the end of it. there is no "itachi cant defeat tobi" . nothing you say will wont change anything because you dont make the story, kishi does and in the story kishi makes itachi stronger than tobi. if you dont like the way kishi makes the storyline then stop reading the naruto manga,simple as that.this is not a opinionated or debatable topic. itachi can kill tobi and thats final.

Last edited by robert31393; 09-29-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Bored

Obviously obito wins.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Itachi

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Now that Tobi has been revealed as Obito no one wants to admit he's the number two Uchiha? You ****ers are unbelievable!

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    i swear you guys are completely retarded, you guys just disregard the manga as if it doesnt exists.tobi himself said he would have been dead if itachi knew about his secrets. you gonna just ignore what tobi says? if tobi says itachi can kill him then itachi can kill him! thats the end of it. there is no "itachi cant defeat tobi" . nothing you say will wont change anything because you dont make the story, kishi does and in the story kishi makes itachi stronger than tobi. if you dont like the way kishi makes the storyline then stop reading the naruto manga,simple as that.this is not a opinionated or debatable topic. itachi can kill tobi and thats final.
    Re-read what you just wrote, If he knew his secrets but he doesn't, didn't, and therefore would have been killed. I mean Itachi couldn't take on KM Naruto, Guy, and Kakashi with MS all at once, YOU are the one who is ignoring the manga

Status
    Jun 2011
    MEH

nbito>itachi anyday.nice poll options btw

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Oh look ANOTHER Itachi vs thread. This is getting sad. How can you say Itachi can't defeat Obito or vice versa when Itachi's true potential was NEVER shown. His battle with Kabuto is proof of this because he used an ability that the manga never stated he had until he used it. Obito makes it clear to Sasuke that there is a trick in defeating him, Itachi just didn't know it. I think Obito says "If Itachi knew the truth about me then I probably would be dead". Which implies that Obito Kamui can be defeated without having to use Kamui like Kakashi is doing now. The winner of a battle with characters like these are decided by Kishi.
    This.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    This also. Haha. People are desperate in looking for loopholes when the obvious is clear. There are no question whatsoever on their skills. Sure obito is bad ass but he already stated the words himself.

"If he had known about me, I'd be dead right now."
    -i don't know why people can't interpret this as is.

Status
    This user has no status.

I think the battle could go either way. Tobi can break Tsukuyomi since he has the requirements for it but Itachi outclasses him in everything. Tobi also is immune to amaterasu and can possibly use Kamui through Susanoo but we will need to see that for it to be confirmed.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    Re-read what you just wrote, If he knew his secrets but he doesn't, didn't, and therefore would have been killed. I mean Itachi couldn't take on KM Naruto, Guy, and Kakashi with MS all at once, YOU are the one who is ignoring the manga
    Yes he can. He was taking on Killer Bee and KM Naruto at once while he was saying where he was like when Itachi sped being Killer Bee and said "Behind you."

-KM Naruto can be taken out with Sword of Totsuka easily since Itachi was keeping up with KM Naruto and Killer Bee at once.

-Guy can get taken out by Amaterasu

-Kakashi gets out by Tsukuyomi.

Yata Mirror blocks all of Naruto's attacks and including Susanoo melee attacks could only be broken by Gai but he would get amaterasu'd anyways. Kakashi could kamui him but if they make eye contact either Itachi goes crow or in an instant he uses tsukuyomi on kakashi.

So yes, Itachi can solo those three but I think it could go either way. Since even though Itachi does not have kamui like Obito he is way smarter so that makes up for it.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Itachi did as he pleased all his life, as a member of Akatsuki.....and most of all, even as an Edo!! That is proof enough.

Not to mention he has already been labelled "untouchable/invincible" by the manga. That is what the combination of Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade do for him.

Any kind of counter that you come up with or any other person who is not the writer himself, for any kind of jutsu, no matter how logical it may sound, is irrelevant and doesnt prove anything.

BTW here you go:

Did you read that? Itachi alone.....was standing in the way of the entire Akatsuki, including its true leader. Please tell me you did not miss that page from the manga.

You can call Kishimoto a fanboy of his own character but he has proven through the manga itself, that Itachi is the best there is, and only a chosen few from the Senju clan, stand a chance against him!

Also, the fact that you think that Uchiha Itachi will be defeated like some fukking noob from root, or that he can be defeated with just one jutsu, shows to me, how much you love Obito! I like the real Kamui as much as the next person, but I think it is you who is blowing everything out of proportion with your utterly ridiculous theory!

And believe it or not, I love the manga, not a specific fictional character, that allows me to see the truth, unlike some biased and opinionated fanboys. The title for this thread just screams out "come and post on my thread!!!!"
    Very good +rep but how are any senju supposed to break Itachi's Tsukuyomi? They do not have sharingan and Uchiha blood so what are they going to do?

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Very good +rep but how are any senju supposed to break Itachi's Tsukuyomi? They do not have sharingan and Uchiha blood so what are they going to do?
    anyone with a brain knows not to look Uchihas in the eyes......any top Senju has to be caught off-guard, which is not that easy, even for Itachi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Yes he can. He was taking on Killer Bee and KM Naruto at once while he was saying where he was like when Itachi sped being Killer Bee and said "Behind you."

-KM Naruto can be taken out with Sword of Totsuka easily since Itachi was keeping up with KM Naruto and Killer Bee at once.

-Guy can get taken out by Amaterasu

-Kakashi gets out by Tsukuyomi.

Yata Mirror blocks all of Naruto's attacks and including Susanoo melee attacks could only be broken by Gai but he would get amaterasu'd anyways. Kakashi could kamui him but if they make eye contact either Itachi goes crow or in an instant he uses tsukuyomi on kakashi.

So yes, Itachi can solo those three but I think it could go either way. Since even though Itachi does not have kamui like Obito he is way smarter so that makes up for it.
    Itachi can not solo those three.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

wtf? what are you talking about retard? i never said anything about itachi fighting anyone.how am i ignoring the manga? please tell me because you dont make any sense right now. all i said was that itachi can kill tobi.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Now that Tobi has been revealed as Obito no one wants to admit he's the number two Uchiha? You ****ers are unbelievable!
    oh please get obito's d*ck out of your mouth. by looking at the way you talk about obito just shows your an obito fanboy. your very bias towards this topic. obito is not the second strongest uchiha.there are many others before him so relax.we are unbelievable? no you fire **** your unbelievable

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Obito has his own weaknesses that were exploited by Minato, Kakashi, and Konan in there first fight. Let's look at it this way:
    Itachi has a 5 in intelligence, and would most likely be able to find out Obito's power to a certain degree in a fight, like Minato and Konan. Kakashi understood the full blunt of Obito's power, since they have the same MS. But the main probelm would be Itachi's Achilles heel, his stamina(2.5)

So in that case, Obito would have a chance in that case, but Itachi was shown using susanoo near death, and as long as he has the totsaku blade, he would be able to seal obito inside of it, if he got him at the right time. Also, Itachi has a mastery of genjutsu and MS

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I think whether if itachi is stronger or tobi is stronger is irrelevant.

What the manga was implying is that Itachi was rather more of a threat to him. With the info he has on akatsuki and Tobi could prove to be quite valuable against him along with the assistance of other shinobis. eg. Kakashi's Komu used combined with itachi's Amaterasu or susanoo.

Tobi didnt want to risk that scenario so he waited for itachi to die first.

The Raging Demon Akuma PrettyFlacko's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    SHOOOOOSH

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    **SIGH** Here we go again!

There seems to be a bit of confusion on if Itachi could defeat ToBI before he got the rinnegan... -__- really??? Itachi stood no chance at all! And im going to list facts on the situation since ppl dont read the manga!

Biggest misconception is: "Tobi was afraid of itachi, thats why he didnt attack the village".... Really? What Manga was anybody who believe this reading? Let me list the real FACTS FROM THE MANGA!

It was a pact/agreement/deal/understanding anything along those lines that they made! So STFU saying he was just scared of itachi and thats the reason why he didnt attack the Leaf.

And right here is where they made the deal from itachis own lips!!! But ppl still cant read i guess! smh

Then right here he says if he knew his secrets he would be dead. Thats the same for any ninja! If Chiyo them knew Sasoris secrets from the beginning they could of killed him. If Jman knew Pains secret he could of won. If Asuma Knew Hidan secret he could of been alive right now. We seen what happened when Sasuke figured out diedara uses Earth style, SHikamaru knew Hidans secret, Naruto knew Pains secret, Konan supposely knew Tobi's secret etc etc.

So STFU Little kids (i say Little kids because most kids under the age of 16 are the ones who seem to think this non-sense and cannot read the manga obviously). But im not down yet!

Now im going to go on the Battle aspect of the fight and how Tobi is just better! Im going to list how Tobi Counters everything Itachi has to offer!

Genjutsu:
    This is the most easiest thing to counter! First off ima list what itachi himself STATED; http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/15 Right here is where he says some own with my blood (which obito is a full blooded Uchiha) so itachi would not even try to use a costful Jutsu on tobi (or Madara as he knows him to be). But more then that, Tobi would know what to expect and most likely know how to break it (disrupt your chakra like sasuke did). So in short Obito>>>>Genjutsu

Taijutsu:
    Next we Have Taijutsu... Really? Tobi who can read movements from Might Guy Himself http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/596/11 whos is a better Taijutsu fighter then him btw. Not only that he was battling Naruto KM as well at the same damn time and winning! Plus the fact if Itachi gets to close and grabbed he is getting sucked up! GG Itachi! Obito FTW in this department!
    Obito>>>>Taijutsu

Ninjutsu:
    This is where things gets fun!!! Im going to highlight itachi's known "advantages":

Amateratsu:

As you can see it was a body wide hit from the attack! And he survived it at point blank range!!! Why the **** do ppl still think that attack would work when its manga proof that it would not!!!!
    And when it doesn't work, itachi would feel the side effects like him and sasuke always feel after using the black flames they leave themselfs WIDE OPEN!!! Grabbing there eyes because of the pain.
    Obito>>>>>>Amateratsu

With his Kamui the jutsu is as good as useless!

Susanoo:
    Again with Kamui this is the most useless of itachis 3 techs! Itachi would never lay a hit on tobi! We all know susanoo has no defense from below:

And keep in mind Obito Knows everything about the sharinagn and any version it has to offer! He would know about everything Itachi is doing and how it works!

Totsuka Blade has to pierce to seal anything it wants.

And as we know with Kamui this will never in a million years happen!!!

So in short anything Itachi can do that would be major will be useless based off Manga facts!!!

If itachi gets in range Tobi unleashes giant projectiles from his Kamui Dimension:

But besides all the manga facts i provided Itachi was sick and TOBI KNEW IT!!! Itachi healthy looses, Itachi sick gets RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

P.S. If shit gets real Izanagi instantly solves that problem! And dont say "he has izanami to counter that" when izanami takes forever to set up and preform and Tobi knows about it and would know how to counter it!
    Im sorry but your "research" in the manga contradicts itself.

don't you think that if tobi knew he could beat itachi he would've kept the pact on going? Itachi only knew the name not his techniques. You would think that he has the advantage because he can surprise itachi but he didn't take action. why? because he acknowledges that itachi is stronger than him. fail thread "You see everything" but the answers lol

Last edited by PrettyFlacko; 09-29-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.

Itachi fanboys feeling butt raped so they're flamming you. Oh tragic Uchiha fans, an Uchiha that cannot defeat another Uchiha stills makes them roar in anger.

Status
    May 2012
    Always Chilling

Tobi retarded fanboys itachi owned dat piece of crap

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I really don't think he could. It's taking a team of Naruto, Gai, Killer B, and Kakashi just to counter Obito's Kamui.