View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.70%
Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    how about you reply to my last two posts!
    Repost it and ill see if i purposely ignored it because it didnt make any sense and used fanboi logic, or if i just didnt see it.

NARUTOisthebest_afterGOKU
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Difficult to say..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    It took Sasuke a long time to break Tsukuyomi. It would take Obito AT LEAST a few seconds to break it. In this time, Itachi can easily chop his head off/seal him with the Totsuka, what ever.
    no. how did you calculate that?lol fanboy much?

alot of flaws if he gonna use tsukuyomi:
    1. after using that his chakra will go down drastically
    2. tobi can potentially break it in no time since his master is madara who knows everything about sharingan
    3. tobi has IZANAGI
    4. itachi would need a direct eye contact to cast tsukuyomi, tobi's eyes is usually covered by his mask, even kakashi didn't notice it until tobi look straight to him.
    5. he cant use totsuka while using tsukuyomi, he'll die in chakra exhaustion by doing that. ever saw itachi use susanoo and other ms technique at the same time while alive? lol funny noob fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    agreed, thanks to you by the way.

concerning the issue: i'll just post the same things that i post to every other thread favoring obito against itachi.

Scenario: tobi sucks itachi. . . it was just a clone of itachi that actually explodes inside of obito when he will materialize from a surprise attack from itachi. short and precise. His kamui is easily countered. I don't need one page . . .
    itachi has no clue on how tobi's s/t jutsu works. he already tried killing tobi but failed, just like his fanboys.

Last edited by khaydz5; 09-29-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stud

itachi doesn't loose

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Chillin

Itachi> kakashi> kicks Obitos ass

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachifan7 View Post
    itachi doesn't loose
    he already lost to tobi when his trap failed. accept the fact fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    tobi made a deal with a 13 year old boy -___- that explains everything. the craziest thing about this deal is that tobi didnt benefit from this deal in anyway,itachi had gotten help for his massacre mission and a promise from tobi stating that he wont go after sasuke or the village. what did tobi get in this deal? literally nothing. so why would he make a deal that he wouldnt benefit from? its because he was scared of itachi. if tobi wasnt scared of itachi then he would of started the moon plan years ago. the fact that tobi waited until itachi dies to attack the leaf is proof enough. the people that are ignoring the manga just shows you are kamui fanboys :sy:
    you didn't understand a single thing about it.lol

tobi made a deal so he can use itachi with his own agenda(revenge to uchiha clan and make itachi join akatsuki). he's recruiting akatsuki members so they can complete moon's eye plan, itachi is one good candidate. why would he kill him? tobi somehow made a deal to all akatsuki members like kisame, so you mean tobi was also scared of kisame?lololol. failed logic kiddo

tobi's plan was to make sasuke stronger, itachi is needed so that sasuke can obtain MS and now EMS.

reread manga pls, you're just like any other uchiha fanboy who literally didn't get the story of naruto.when will I ever saw a sensible itachi fanboy?lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lose*
    but i agree, itachi is one of those characters (like kakashi in a way) that wouldnt lose unless someone else got in the way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MubiOxx View Post
    LOL you make it sound Very easy.

Izanami was made for Izanagi users.

If obito wasn't afraid , He would've Killed Itachi from the beginning.

I Don't need to say more.
    why would he kill someone he can use? itachi is just like any other akatsuki members, tobi recruits them to gather the tailed beast for him. so stfu, your izanami took forever to activate and that will cost itachi 1 eye. tobi will kamui his ass even before the preparation is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    Exploding clone... Game over as soon as Tobi become tangible.

You all think the S/T jutsu is so great. Every jutsu has a weakness and in this case it is intelligence. Itachi is a 5 in intelligence...
    exploding clone would do nothing against tobi, he'll just become intangible once he notice explosion.

itachi's intelligence didn't help him eliminate tobi. he sets the trap on sasuke's eyes but still failed to kill him.

Last edited by Ira; 09-30-2012 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Do not add insults.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    he already lost to tobi when his trap failed. accept the fact fanboy.

you didn't understand a single thing about it.lol

tobi made a deal so he can use itachi with his own agenda(revenge to uchiha clan and make itachi join akatsuki). he's recruiting akatsuki members so they can complete moon's eye plan, itachi is one good candidate. why would he kill him? tobi somehow made a deal to all akatsuki members like kisame, so you mean tobi was also scared of kisame?lololol. failed logic kiddo

tobi's plan was to make sasuke stronger, itachi is needed so that sasuke can obtain MS and now EMS.

reread manga pls, you're just like any other uchiha fanboy who literally didn't get the story of naruto.when will I ever saw a sensible itachi fanboy?lol
    oh no its you again...we argued about this a few days ago.
    -first of all, obito was impersonating madara at the time,thats why he stated he wanted revenge on the uchiha clan you dumbass.he really didnt wanted to get revenge so your the one thats not reading the manga retard.

-secondly, your right, obito recruited itachi in akatsuki bc he was a great canidate but can you please tell me atleast one order itachi followed in the group? nothing. he did nothing while he was in akatsuki,he didnt even capture not one tail beast. it was impossible for nagato or tobi to boss around or control itachi. learn to think before you post shit you retard

-lastly, it wasnt tobi's plan to make sasuke stronger. him using sasuke just came as a bonus from itachi's death.i bet you cant even show me not one manga page where tobi says that his plan was to make sasuke stronger.

im ****in tired of you.you come here and act like you know everything when actually you are making up false facts with your retarded ideas and opinions. gtfo of here,your just another tobi/kamui fanboy.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post

Suck on those two images hard and long.......then think about it!
    God of Wind, I like you and you seem like a good dude, and I usually agree with most of your perspectives. However, Tobi was not making a general statement about Itachi, he was specifically referring to the amaterasu he planted in Sasuke. If Itachi knew he had a counter for amaterasu, he would have died. It is not a broad statement about Itachi in general. Tobi knows way more about the sharingan and the Uchiha's, so much in fact that he secretly taught Itachi before the massacre.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/385/16
    As for Itachi and Sasuke's genjutsu battle, they both just stood there as they both tried to sway the genjutsu in their favor. It wasn't a matter of seconds, it was like a couple of minutes. It took a couple chapters in fact.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/385/13
    So 1v1 Tobi takes it. Itachi doesn't have a good enough counter to Tobi's jutsus, or a way to even hurt him really. He will just wait him out until he's blind.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    another set of retards

why would he kill someone he can use? itachi is just like any other akatsuki members, tobi recruits them to gather the tailed beast for him. so stfu, your izanami took forever to activate and that will cost itachi 1 eye. tobi will kamui his ass even before the preparation is complete.

exploding clone would do nothing against tobi, he'll just become intangible once he notice explosion.

itachi's intelligence didn't help him eliminate tobi. he sets the trap on sasuke's eyes but still failed to kill him.
    are you ****in retarded?! konan's paper bombs blew off tobi's arm! itachi's exploding clone would definitely work! you should be the last one calling people fanboy.take tobi's d*ck out your mouth before you talk you ****in tobi fanboy

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually can't believe Itachi is superior to Tobi, I know he is liked but come on man, it takes very specific tools to beat Tobi, none of which Itachi has, Tobi's knowledge of the sharingan far surpasses Itachi's and as already proved by the OP, he is superior in pretty much everything else apart from maybe versatility.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

Accept it Itachi Fans :P

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "the true victor, is one
    who can gaze into the
    future"

even with the rinnegan itachi wins

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see that the Itachi fans have rallied and are attacking this poll and thread with full force

It's honestly not that hard to see that Obito is stronger than Itachi, healthy or sick. Obito just has a superior MS technique compared to Itachi. The only thing that Itachi has that Obito doesn't have is Susanoo, and his intangibility counters that

Itachi fanboys, please riddle me this. Itachi didn't try to kill Obito once when he was alive. Say hypothetically he couldn't because he was too young/sick. So, when he was revived via Edo Tensei, why did he go after Kabuto instead of Obito? Was it because he knew he couldn't take on Obito? Was it because he thought Kabuto was Ororchimaru and thought he could kick his ass easily like he did before? I would really like to know the answer

And don't tell me Itachi knew Obito had the Rinnegan and couldn't beat him because of that, because he didn't know Obito had the Rinnegan. He went after Kabuto, and left Obito for Naruto and Bee, so why did he do that?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot34501 View Post
    I see that the Itachi fans have rallied and are attacking this poll and thread with full force

It's honestly not that hard to see that Obito is stronger than Itachi, healthy or sick. Obito just has a superior MS technique compared to Itachi. The only thing that Itachi has that Obito doesn't have is Susanoo, and his intangibility counters that

Itachi fanboys, please riddle me this. Itachi didn't try to kill Obito once when he was alive. Say hypothetically he couldn't because he was too young/sick. So, when he was revived via Edo Tensei, why did he go after Kabuto instead of Obito? Was it because he knew he couldn't take on Obito? Was it because he thought Kabuto was Ororchimaru and thought he could kick his ass easily like he did before? I would really like to know the answer

And don't tell me Itachi knew Obito had the Rinnegan and couldn't beat him because of that, because he didn't know Obito had the Rinnegan. He went after Kabuto, and left Obito for Naruto and Bee, so why did he do that?
    First about kabuto: His intention was to stop edo tensie since it would have made a more impact on the war....allowed the fodder 11 to join battle.

Second about itachis MS being inferior: Itachi poses eyes that have abilities similar to the strongest uchiha to date.... No way in hell is obitos MS as strong...

Third about S/T: There is no way in hell that Obito will be able to capture itachi when minato screwed obito through intelligence...(Itachi is proven to be smartest in this whole manga..)

Do you really think Obito will just easily catch Itachi? Are you really that ignorant? It makes sense when you hate gets in the way and intentionally leave out the fact of itachi being the smartest man in this manga... (Having brains does allot).

Example: Kakashi had a plan to bust obitos mask off and it worked...

Kakashi didn't even have a chance when it came to planning ahead through battle against itachi..

And once again...Your ignorance makes every single point you tried to make useless...Let me say why....Izanami....What does a power hungry uchiha have to do against such a haxed tech? Don't even dare say izanagi..that shit is not gonna help at all...

Note: To all the idiots who say itachi has no speed feats....He was able to keep up with km naruto....

and instantly appear behind bee...like it was nothing...

Again....TobI has said many times that his plan was delayed by itachi...why?....He knew itachi was capable of destroying it...

Hope I cleared some of the ignorance that you seem to have in this manga...Thanks..

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi would win.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Helikido View Post
    First about kabuto: His intention was to stop edo tensie since it would have made a more impact on the war....allowed the fodder 11 to join battle.
    I won't argue your other points, it would be pointless for me to do that. But O.K. take away the hypothetical situation about Itachi being too young/sick, and answer me why Itachi didn't kill Obito when he was alive

As for Edo Itachi, I disagree that Edo Tensei was more of threat that Obito, because after Nagato was sealed, Itachi would have figured that Kabuto's strongest Edo Tensei was eliminated (he thought Madara was Obito). Also Itachi would have known that a reincarnated Orochimaru was most likely behind Edo Tensei (he was partially right). Itachi kicked Orochimaru's ass two times before because he sucks against genjutsu, and Edo Tensei could have waited with Nagato eliminated, and Itachi along with Naruto and Bee could have easily gone to Obito first and killed him. But instead Itachi took the "easier" route and decide not to engage Obito. I think that Itachi knew that he wasn't as good as Obito, and knew that he would be better suited fighting Orochimaru , whom he had beaten twice before

In Itachi's defense though, he was tricked into believing that Obito was almighty Madara. And although Obito isn't quite at Madara's level, he's still currently the second most powerful character in the manga

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh no its you again...we argued about this a few days ago.
    -first of all, obito was impersonating madara at the time,thats why he stated he wanted revenge on the uchiha clan you dumbass.he really didnt wanted to get revenge so your the one thats not reading the manga retard.

-secondly, your right, obito recruited itachi in akatsuki bc he was a great canidate but can you please tell me atleast one order itachi followed in the group? nothing. he did nothing while he was in akatsuki,he didnt even capture not one tail beast. it was impossible for nagato or tobi to boss around or control itachi. learn to think before you post shit you retard

-lastly, it wasnt tobi's plan to make sasuke stronger. him using sasuke just came as a bonus from itachi's death.i bet you cant even show me not one manga page where tobi says that his plan was to make sasuke stronger.

im ****in tired of you.you come here and act like you know everything when actually you are making up false facts with your retarded ideas and opinions. gtfo of here,your just another tobi/kamui fanboy.
    1. lol, where did you get that? obito didn't really want that? lol he's moving on his own without madara ofcourse everything he planned he wants it. he even attack his own master minato, what makes you think he doesn't want to harm his own clan? story wll be unveiled soon, it will show us how obito become like that.

and it doesn't matter if tobi is impersonating madara, because its also part of madara's plan, and madara's plan is also tobi's plan. bottom line is tobi made a good use of itachi that time and up until his death.

2. lol again ignorance. you missed the part where kisame and itachi captured the 5 tails, itachi and kisame helped akatsuki buy some time and fight kakashi and naruto with their clone that was made by nagato. they are doing every order nagato is telling them so stfu

3. scroll above the page that manga page you're looking for is posted here by the creator of this thread. proof that you're not reading everything here.

haha, I know this has been an issue with itachi fanboys, they are idiots when it comes to manga facts, didn't even read the whole manga and just twisting it to make itachi look good.

are you ****in retarded?! konan's paper bombs blew off tobi's arm! itachi's exploding clone would definitely work! you should be the last one calling people fanboy.take tobi's d*ck out your mouth before you talk you ****in tobi fanboy
    ever saw tobi suck a clone? he had sharingain, that kind of clones wont work.

konan paper bombs work because she mix it in her own body and allow tobi to get her. which itachi cant do.

and as I've said a million times, itachi already failed to kill tobi when his trap failed.

Last edited by khaydz5; 09-30-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Helikido View Post

Second about itachis MS being inferior: Itachi poses eyes that have abilities similar to the strongest uchiha to date.... No way in hell is obitos MS as strong...

Third about S/T: There is no way in hell that Obito will be able to capture itachi when minato screwed obito through intelligence...(Itachi is proven to be smartest in this whole manga..)

Do you really think Obito will just easily catch Itachi? Are you really that ignorant? It makes sense when you hate gets in the way and intentionally leave out the fact of itachi being the smartest man in this manga... (Having brains does allot).

Example: Kakashi had a plan to bust obitos mask off and it worked...

Kakashi didn't even have a chance when it came to planning ahead through battle against itachi..

And once again...Your ignorance makes every single point you tried to make useless...Let me say why....Izanami....What does a power hungry uchiha have to do against such a haxed tech? Don't even dare say izanagi..that shit is not gonna help at all...

Note: To all the idiots who say itachi has no speed feats....He was able to keep up with km naruto....

and instantly appear behind bee...like it was nothing...

Again....TobI has said many times that his plan was delayed by itachi...why?....He knew itachi was capable of destroying it...

Hope I cleared some of the ignorance that you seem to have in this manga...Thanks..
    lol both have MS, both have unique abilities, how did you come up that itachi's MS is stronger? we already know he had health issues, we already know he's exhausted after 2 MS techniques. how did you come up to that decission? fanboyism?lol

itachi has never proven to be the smartest in the manga, show a manga page where it was even mentioned? in fact he failed with all his plan while he was alive, itachi said it himself and accept the fact. you should do the same.

you're example is a little bit idiotic., because kakashi had the same jutsu as tobi that is why he was able to know tobi's technique. itachi doesn't have kamui, no way he can hit tobi inside that dimension.

lol itachi didn't KEEP up with naruto and bee. naruto and bee is not even serious fighting them that time, they where talking. naruto in full speed > raikage > amaterasu so you mean itachi is as fast as his amaterasu? stfu willya?

and trust me dude you ahve to take away your love for itachi and start rereading manga. you'll understand it better without thinking about your feelings for itachi. itachi failed to kill tobi while tobi used him to further their agenda that's a fact. itachi was even fooled to believing that tobi is madara.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dafuq... So many people here believed that Itachi > Tobi?

This thread only proved that most of the members here sucks at reading comprehension...

Status
    Jul 2011
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when are there statuses?

Why won't you understand ? Both of them where not preparing For a Direct Battle , Obito maybe was :

1) afraid from Izanami (he have no Knowledge on it)
    2)Itachi prepared Izanami and was waiting for Obito to make the first Hit.
    Do you understand how Izanami works? It doesn't seem as though you do.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

I Say this for the 2nd time.:
    Maybe Obito had no Knowledge on Izanami , but Know Itachi have it.
    -_- So he has info on the Sage, his sons, the Juubi, creation of all things and Izanagi but not Izanami?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

I Said Maybe , there was no other reason for Tobi to be afraid from Itachi .
    I agree with you somewhat.