View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.70%
Page 8 of 11 « First ... 4567891011 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Read the title, I wish I could tell you to stfu in person. Not because it's right or wrong, but because of your poor diction.

Status
    me gusta pizza

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

-Sorry bro,pls exlpain how Itachi will deal with 5min of invunarability.He can use his Susano'o for a short time,his tsukuyomi wont work on Tobi(probably,not 100% :D).The only better thing that he has is his Intelligence.

-Btw keep in mind that Obito isn't using his Rinnegan against Naruto so actually that's his Non-Rinnegan level lol

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

O.o can't believe some people are so angry they are throwing insults at OP

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by synkross View Post
    One of the best threads i've read in some time......good work but since this site is full of Itachi's Junk Buddies so you might not get the appreciation you deserve.
    and i think some ppl have started underestimating Tobi as soon as it was revealed that it's Obito .....i think that they are forgetting that the Masked Man is the primary antagonist of the Naruto series and underestimating the main villain is the biggest shyt they can pull

note: don't get the wrong idea from the sig......i'm just appreciating his humbleness
    Exactly! Like i said, there are to many clueless Noobs on this site! Its ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by The ProphecY View Post
    Agree with the OP 100%...

Tobi wasn't or will never be afraid to fight Itachi or any other member of Akatsuki. This has been shown as he was so confident to take on Kabuto even with the presence of the 5 strongest members of Akatsuki in front of him. This of course includes Edo-Itachi, Edo-Nagato, blah.. blah.. & so forth.. The fact that Tobi decided not to pursue on invading Konoha when Itachi was stil alive, doesn't necessarily mean or prove anything that he was intimidated by Itachi's power. There were reasons why he intends not to attack the village because:
    1.) It was part of their arrangements, or as long as Itachi performs his tasks as an Akatsuki, their agreements were still honored.
    2.) He wanted Itachi to die at Sasuke’s hand so he could manipulate Sasuke on his own way.
    3.) Itachi joined Akatsuki in order to keep an eye on the organization. Thus, it could deteriorate most of Tobi's plan because Itachi could provide ample intel's to the rest of the villages about the Akatsuki's doings, goals & purposes, strategy, member's strengths & weaknesses or their jutsu's & capabilities.

Furthermore, Tobi seemed to be one-step ahead against Itachi. He knew the truth about him, the reasons why he wanted to die at Sasuke's hand, his real purpose of joining Akatsuki, & fooled him by letting him believed he was Uchiha Madara. Also, Itachi's plan for Sasuke failed only because of Tobi's intervention.

Hitherto, it was never stated in the manga that Tobi wished to kill or fight Itachi. However, one of Itachi's main goals is to kill Tobi. He even planted amaterasu in to Sasuke's eyes hoping it will eventually kill him.

So my conclusion, pre-rinnegan Tobi > ms Itachi. Itachi even believed that Tobi (a.k.a. Uchiha Madara during that time) was invincible & immortal. If he could actually kill him, he must have accomplished that a long time ago.

OT: People underestimates Tobi’s S/T often times. To every battle we’ve seen him fighting, he never had the intention to kill. His plan is to capture or warp them in to his dimension & perhaps gain control of them through genjutsu as we witnessed what happened to Fu & Torune. Even when he fought Konan, he could not kill him first because he wanted to know Nagato’s whereabouts. Imagine what will happen if he goes for instant kill, he could aim for their heart. Thus, making his S/T a “one-shot jutsu”!

Edo-Itachi will shit on him since he will be granted with unlimited chakra & undying body, but alive-Itachi will be defeated 8 out of 10. But of course since Itachi is so much love in this site, many people will deny this matter over & over again!
    We can list manga facts for days but they will never accept them because itachi is God to them.

Quote Originally Posted by SupErAkaTsuKI View Post
    This site should've been named Itachibase.net

There is no way in hell Tobi will fear Itachi/Nagato as the manga clearly stated that he is so confident to take on KabutoMaru even in front of the 5 strongest members of Akatsuki. It was never stated in the manga that Tobi want to kill / fight Itachi, However, it was very obvious that Itachi wished Tobi to die. There was an agreement between the two that's why Tobi left Konoha "off limits' while Itachi supports Akatsuki's goal by requiring his chakra to unseal the tailed beast to their host & contained the same to the gedo-mazou. All Tobi wanted was Itachi to die at the hands of Sasuke so he could easily manipulate him. Tobi uses Akatsuki for his advantage & not the other way around. Tobi will never be outsmarted by Itachi, or he would have done that a long time ago. Last time I checked, it was Tobi who clearly outsmarted Itachi by deceiving him that he was the invincible Madara.

Seems that common sense isn't so common nowadays. *Sigh*
    Pre-rinnegan Tobi > Itachi, or were totally reading different naruto manga to begin with!
    You see why i call them noobs? They cant read and ignore the manga and accept what they want to accept which is bullshit.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Jigga Boo Jones

Bro, you further proved that Tobi is afraid of Itachi with your example...

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

abdul4majid, blackbird31468, bobdueces18, ChiefHermit, dasoulja, DELTA704, Dovahkiin Itachi, Forbidden Technique, HgHSenju, I love pancakes, IamRatBoy, ianeustaquio, ider, IntheEndAllWillDIE, Jako98146, kam, Kinimaster, Kiro man, Kyuubibomb, Lord Goku, lukasenko, MuerteMiAmigo, nagato9, Naruto king of Shinobi, New knight48, Ngylle, Paintachi, Priyam Bhowmick, Rovian, Seishin no kage, Sexy Steel, Shamami, Shikamaru1994, Shisuis Brother, soulreaper11, the dark one, thegame, TheGreatUchiha, Truth Speaker, uchicha naruto, Uchiha Heikou, UchihaDecendant, Uzusenchi, Whatdidyoucallme1, X_Deltareon_X,

If your name is in this list you are a noob that does not understand nor read the manga! You are a Atomic Fanboi! I add polls the wasy i do for a reason. If you cannot state why you disagree with manga facts then your just being fanbois that gets put on my shit list! lmao

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AmaniPaz View Post
    Bro, you further proved that Tobi is afraid of Itachi with your example...
    Since you didnt sound retarded like your fellow itachi fans ill reply to you.

How? Ima talk fair and reasonable to you since you dont look like a fanboi bro.

If you were tobi:
    Why would you kill some one that makes your group power stronger?
    Kill someone who needs to die by sasuke and no one else? Remember tobi wants sasuke and he needs sasuke to be at his best with EMS, he cannot get ems without first getting Ms by itachi.

as you can see he needs sasuke to continue getting stronger. Itachi was in his plan of making sasuke become stronger aka getting ems

And right here is when tobi ask if he will transplant itachis eyes

And here is where he says he wants sasuke and that was basically his goal pertaining his plans. Do you see why he wouldnt kill itachi now?
    Itachi was needed to make sasuke stronger Ms>EMS> we dont know yet. I hope you get what im saying Bro. Plus the fact itachi was sick and tobi knew this along with all itachis secrets being known aswell he could of killed him if he wasnt part of his plan. But itachi was part of his plan, so he left him alone.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok, Itachi's my favorite character and it makes no sense to say Itachi could win against Tobi when he was sick....but I will say Edo Itachi vs. Obito would be 50/50.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Ok, Itachi's my favorite character and it makes no sense to say Itachi could win against Tobi when he was sick....but I will say Edo Itachi vs. Obito would be 50/50.
    THANK YOU! Finally an itachi fan that uses logic! Edo itachi does not count, but i agree it would have a better chance. But if you say edo version then ill bring up Rinnegan version which makes it 1%-99% tobi

Last edited by Draegod; 09-29-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    THANK YOU! Finally an itachi fan that uses logic! Edo itachi does not count, but i agree it would have a better chance. But if you say edo version then ill bring up Rinnegan version which makes it 1%-99% tobi
    how about you reply to my last two posts!

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    how about you reply to my last two posts!
    Repost it and ill see if i purposely ignored it because it didnt make any sense and used fanboi logic, or if i just didnt see it.

NARUTOisthebest_afterGOKU
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Difficult to say..

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    It took Sasuke a long time to break Tsukuyomi. It would take Obito AT LEAST a few seconds to break it. In this time, Itachi can easily chop his head off/seal him with the Totsuka, what ever.
    no. how did you calculate that?lol fanboy much?

alot of flaws if he gonna use tsukuyomi:
    1. after using that his chakra will go down drastically
    2. tobi can potentially break it in no time since his master is madara who knows everything about sharingan
    3. tobi has IZANAGI
    4. itachi would need a direct eye contact to cast tsukuyomi, tobi's eyes is usually covered by his mask, even kakashi didn't notice it until tobi look straight to him.
    5. he cant use totsuka while using tsukuyomi, he'll die in chakra exhaustion by doing that. ever saw itachi use susanoo and other ms technique at the same time while alive? lol funny noob fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    agreed, thanks to you by the way.

concerning the issue: i'll just post the same things that i post to every other thread favoring obito against itachi.

Scenario: tobi sucks itachi. . . it was just a clone of itachi that actually explodes inside of obito when he will materialize from a surprise attack from itachi. short and precise. His kamui is easily countered. I don't need one page . . .
    itachi has no clue on how tobi's s/t jutsu works. he already tried killing tobi but failed, just like his fanboys.

Last edited by khaydz5; 09-29-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stud

itachi doesn't loose

Status
    Sep 2011
    Still Chillin

Itachi> kakashi> kicks Obitos ass

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachifan7 View Post
    itachi doesn't loose
    he already lost to tobi when his trap failed. accept the fact fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    tobi made a deal with a 13 year old boy -___- that explains everything. the craziest thing about this deal is that tobi didnt benefit from this deal in anyway,itachi had gotten help for his massacre mission and a promise from tobi stating that he wont go after sasuke or the village. what did tobi get in this deal? literally nothing. so why would he make a deal that he wouldnt benefit from? its because he was scared of itachi. if tobi wasnt scared of itachi then he would of started the moon plan years ago. the fact that tobi waited until itachi dies to attack the leaf is proof enough. the people that are ignoring the manga just shows you are kamui fanboys :sy:
    you didn't understand a single thing about it.lol

tobi made a deal so he can use itachi with his own agenda(revenge to uchiha clan and make itachi join akatsuki). he's recruiting akatsuki members so they can complete moon's eye plan, itachi is one good candidate. why would he kill him? tobi somehow made a deal to all akatsuki members like kisame, so you mean tobi was also scared of kisame?lololol. failed logic kiddo

tobi's plan was to make sasuke stronger, itachi is needed so that sasuke can obtain MS and now EMS.

reread manga pls, you're just like any other uchiha fanboy who literally didn't get the story of naruto.when will I ever saw a sensible itachi fanboy?lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

agreed

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

lose*
    but i agree, itachi is one of those characters (like kakashi in a way) that wouldnt lose unless someone else got in the way.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MubiOxx View Post
    LOL you make it sound Very easy.

Izanami was made for Izanagi users.

If obito wasn't afraid , He would've Killed Itachi from the beginning.

I Don't need to say more.
    why would he kill someone he can use? itachi is just like any other akatsuki members, tobi recruits them to gather the tailed beast for him. so stfu, your izanami took forever to activate and that will cost itachi 1 eye. tobi will kamui his ass even before the preparation is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    Exploding clone... Game over as soon as Tobi become tangible.

You all think the S/T jutsu is so great. Every jutsu has a weakness and in this case it is intelligence. Itachi is a 5 in intelligence...
    exploding clone would do nothing against tobi, he'll just become intangible once he notice explosion.

itachi's intelligence didn't help him eliminate tobi. he sets the trap on sasuke's eyes but still failed to kill him.

Last edited by Ira; 09-30-2012 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Do not add insults.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    he already lost to tobi when his trap failed. accept the fact fanboy.

you didn't understand a single thing about it.lol

tobi made a deal so he can use itachi with his own agenda(revenge to uchiha clan and make itachi join akatsuki). he's recruiting akatsuki members so they can complete moon's eye plan, itachi is one good candidate. why would he kill him? tobi somehow made a deal to all akatsuki members like kisame, so you mean tobi was also scared of kisame?lololol. failed logic kiddo

tobi's plan was to make sasuke stronger, itachi is needed so that sasuke can obtain MS and now EMS.

reread manga pls, you're just like any other uchiha fanboy who literally didn't get the story of naruto.when will I ever saw a sensible itachi fanboy?lol
    oh no its you again...we argued about this a few days ago.
    -first of all, obito was impersonating madara at the time,thats why he stated he wanted revenge on the uchiha clan you dumbass.he really didnt wanted to get revenge so your the one thats not reading the manga retard.

-secondly, your right, obito recruited itachi in akatsuki bc he was a great canidate but can you please tell me atleast one order itachi followed in the group? nothing. he did nothing while he was in akatsuki,he didnt even capture not one tail beast. it was impossible for nagato or tobi to boss around or control itachi. learn to think before you post shit you retard

-lastly, it wasnt tobi's plan to make sasuke stronger. him using sasuke just came as a bonus from itachi's death.i bet you cant even show me not one manga page where tobi says that his plan was to make sasuke stronger.

im ****in tired of you.you come here and act like you know everything when actually you are making up false facts with your retarded ideas and opinions. gtfo of here,your just another tobi/kamui fanboy.