Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

Keep discussing this topic without personal attacks please

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Renegade87;1252743]
    Hmm i still dont know, dealing with Naruto without the kyuubi chakra would have been like taking icecream from a 5 year old.
    So why risk letting the Kyuubi come out, when they could have just smacked him upside the head and be done with it.
    Cutting of he legs was just a scare tactic imo, but since Jiraiya stepped in we can never know if they would have done it.
    Obviously Kisame was joking. There was now way they would have done something to anger Naruto. If they smacked Naruto and somehow Naruto dodged or avoided then surely he would be very angry which means that the Kuybi would get out. This can be easily understanded from the fact that Kisame did not cut the legs of the other guy he caught. So even if kuybi was let out, Itachi was there with his mangekuy.
    I aree Sasuno'o PWNS, but Itachi would have used it as a last resort and when you are facing someone like Jiraiya you dont go standing around gathering chackra for it.
    Excuse me? Itachi would have used it when he would think it was the time to use it. Be it the start or in the end, you do not know.
    Kurenai is the most frequent Genjutsu user, but no way in hell she can pull of something more powerfull then the frog genjutsu, and like i said, Itachi cant use sage chakra so he wouldnt be able to copy or counter it.
    You dont have to use sage chakra in order to counter the jutsu.
    And Jiraiya might be a character that gives us the comical relieve from time to time, but when in a fight he gets straight to bizniz, against itachi he went straight for the frog belly jutsu, one of his most powerfull justu's.
    Also against Pein, when he realized he couldnt get anymore info, he went into sage mode and stabbed 3 of them mofo's wiithout remorse.
    so Jiraiya is not the type to play around, where as Itachi is more likely to do so, he could have killed Kakashi but deceided to play around with him.
    he decided to play around with him because there were allies. Do you want example? Itachi raping Orochimaru two times in three seconds. That is what happens when Itachi gets serious. LOL... I just disproved this argument, too.
    So if you look at power allone then Yes Itachi would win, but you have to take in account the type of shinobi your talking about and there experiance, something Jiraiya has 30 some years more of then Itachi.
    Itachi was a better genious than Jiraya.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    Hmm i still dont know, dealing with Naruto without the kyuubi chakra would have been like taking icecream from a 5 year old.
    So why risk letting the Kyuubi come out, when they could have just smacked him upside the head and be done with it.
    Cutting of he legs was just a scare tactic imo, but since Jiraiya stepped in we can never know if they would have done it.

I aree Sasuno'o PWNS, but Itachi would have used it as a last resort and when you are facing someone like Jiraiya you dont go standing around gathering chackra for it.

Kurenai is the most frequent Genjutsu user, but no way in hell she can pull of something more powerfull then the frog genjutsu, and like i said, Itachi cant use sage chakra so he wouldnt be able to copy or counter it.

And Jiraiya might be a character that gives us the comical relieve from time to time, but when in a fight he gets straight to bizniz, against itachi he went straight for the frog belly jutsu, one of his most powerfull justu's.
    Also against Pein, when he realized he couldnt get anymore info, he went into sage mode and stabbed 3 of them mofo's wiithout remorse.
    so Jiraiya is not the type to play around, where as Itachi is more likely to do so, he could have killed Kakashi but deceided to play around with him.

So if you look at power allone then Yes Itachi would win, but you have to take in account the type of shinobi your talking about and there experiance, something Jiraiya has 30 some years more of then Itachi.

All in all JIRAIYA FTW!!!!!!!

You're right about the expirience and about taking all the powers together.

the first who unleashes his trump cards wins. I mean frog song and Susano'o.

As I have no idea how will amaterasu and Tsykuomi work against Jiraya, but if they do, J-man's fuked ;/

Moreover, J-man needs some time to enter sage mode, as we have seen from his fight vs Pein. Amaterasu, However, can be shot almost in an instant.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Curtain Messiah View Post
    You're right about the expirience and about taking all the powers together.

the first who unleashes his trump cards wins. I mean frog song and Susano'o.

As I have no idea how will amaterasu and Tsykuomi work against Jiraya, but if they do, J-man's fuked ;/

Moreover, J-man needs some time to enter sage mode, as we have seen from his fight vs Pein. Amaterasu, However, can be shot almost in an instant.
    The toad song needs some time to be used too.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    The toad song needs some time to be used too.
    yeah that's why I think J-man will 90% lose.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think tht it would be a easy battle.duno.
    the thing is you can never really say who would win, because, well itachi was incredibly strong, but jiriaya was to, n he fought in the ninja war, so my guess is he was very experienced.

n as for the genjutsu thing, he could use pa and ma frog like when he fought pain

i'm not saying jiriaya would win.

n i mean, you could argue tht itachi didnt wnt to go against jiriaya because he didnt wish to harm anyone. Look at all his in counters with the leaf (eg kakashi) he used genjutsu, whn he could have taken kakashi down easily.
    And in shippuuden when kakashi n naruto both fight itachi, he doesnt really fight back...because he is a good Guy

Im just saying it could go either way, depending on the conditions!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=peaceful;1252766]

Jiraya never was a genious......he was like naruto.....but strong

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin

Obviously Kisame was joking. There was now way they would have done something to anger Naruto. If they smacked Naruto and somehow Naruto dodged or avoided then surely he would be very angry which means that the Kuybi would get out. This can be easily understanded from the fact that Kisame did not cut the legs of the other guy he caught. So even if kuybi was let out, Itachi was there with his mangekuy.

Excuse me? Itachi would have used it when he would think it was the time to use it. Be it the start or in the end, you do not know.

You dont have to use sage chakra in order to counter the jutsu.

he decided to play around with him because there were allies. Do you want example? Itachi raping Orochimaru two times in three seconds. That is what happens when Itachi gets serious. LOL... I just disproved this argument, too.

huhh, just smacking naruto would let the kyuubi come out???
    I think it takes allot more then a smack to let the kyuubi come out, and even if it did a second time, the moment naruto starts leaking kyuubi chackra, Kisame's sword would just absorbe it.
    And naruto dodging a attack from Kisame or Itachi just wasnt gonna happen, like i said, "taking icecream from a 5 year old"

Do you really think Itachi would use something as dangerous as Sasuno'o right from the start or when he had other options left?
    I'm sorry but that's just silly, he was one of the best shinobi out there, and good shinobi's dont use there ultimate justsu when they have other options left.

On the Genjutsu, after some thought, well maybe he would be able to cancel it, but no way he could counter it.
    The counter genjutsu, relies on the sharingan to see and copy the way chackra is formed and used, but since Itachi doesnt have 2 frogs sitting on his shoulder, performing the jutsu would simply be impossible.

And lol, Itachi did rape Orochimaru :D
    But he was already using Sasuno'o and already being serious.
    So like i said, Itachi using Sasuno'o would have been his last option, and i just dont think he would have gotten around to it with someone like Jiraiya as his opponent.

True Itachi was a better genious, but 53 years of being a genious against 21, is to big of a difference to be left out in this equation.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it takes allot more then a smack to let the kyuubi come out, and even if it did a second time, the moment naruto starts leaking kyuubi chackra, Kisame's sword would just absorbe it.
    And naruto dodging a attack from Kisame or Itachi just wasnt gonna happen, like i said, "taking icecream from a 5 year old"

Do you really think Itachi would use something as dangerous as Sasuno'o right from the start or when he had other options left?
    I'm sorry but that's just silly, he was one of the best shinobi out there, and good shinobi's dont use there ultimate justsu when they have other options left.

On the Genjutsu, after some thought, well maybe he would be able to cancel it, but no way he could counter it.
    The counter genjutsu, relies on the sharingan to see and copy the way chackra is formed and used, but since Itachi doesnt have 2 frogs sitting on his shoulder, performing the jutsu would simply be impossible.

So like i said, Itachi using Sasuno'o would have been his last option, and i just dont think he would have gotten around to it with someone like Jiraiya as his opponent.

True Itachi was a better genious, but 53 years of being a genious against 21, is to big of a difference to be left out in this equation.
    agreed!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Renegade87;1252792]
    Something that proves my initial point.
    So Jirya would use his best jutsu from the start but Itachi who is th better ninja would not and would lose. Contradiction to say the least. False comment if you want.
    Blocking it would be enough.
    Itachi raped Orochimaru the first time without getting to Susanoo.
    Itachi has 5 in intelligence. This closes the gap of experience.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin

Something that proves my initial point.
    ok so we agree, Itachi and kisame werent scared of the kyuubi cuz it wouldn't have come out in the first place, leaving the point of who they were scared of still open

So Jirya would use his best jutsu from the start but Itachi who is th better ninja would not and would lose. Contradiction to say the least. False comment if you want.
    Well yes, Jiraiya went straight to bizniz when he fought Itachi and Kisame,
    I'm not saying Itachi wouldnt be serious against Jiraiya, I just think his arrogance would let him hold back at first, which would give Jiraiya the opper hand.
    So no doubt he would use his stronger jutsu but not Sasuno'o.

Blocking it would be enough.
    agreed, it would be enough, but i still wonder if he would be able to do it.
    After some more thought, the frog genjutsu doenst even rely on chakra, just sound waves, so unless Itachi can block of his eardrums, blocking it would be extremely difficult.

Itachi raped Orochimaru the first time without getting to Susanoo.
    True lol :D

Itachi has 5 in intelligence. This closes the gap of experience.
    well yes and no, Itachi might have been the overall smarter shinobi, but i wonder what the difference in "battle smart" would have been between the 2.
    IMO, not that much, like i said Jiraiya has way more experiance then Itachi, so things would be pretty evened out.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They were afraid of Kyyubi and that's why they decided to cut of Naruto's leg and attack him in the closed area? Whereas it's obvious that this cut off leg action will awaken fox's power? :o it doesn't make sense at all.

That's like saying: Hmm if we face him, we'll both die. ah let's go and cut off his leg so he wont run away!

and no I read the translations, but my opinion is not biased and I have no itnention of forcing everyone believe what I want unlike some others :o

Also I havent seen that Mirro rgen jutsu in action. Also, who said that Sennin tech's are at the same leve. Thirdly, the genjutsu doesn't confuse, it just sends sound waves that paralyse enemy's body.
    I don't agree with this. ^.^ Hows chopping his leg off gonna make him go kyubi mode?

He only does it when he's extremely angry, but I think they might have been afraid of him, due to the fact that like peaceful said they didn't know what Naruto would do in kyubi mode

Academy Student Sauron_the_dark_lord's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude, if someone atack you and your best friend for no reason and then chopped your leg, wouldnt you become angry? :o

Perhaps you're the wrong prson to ask because you're the captain of curtain army and noone has the power to do it to you but.. yeah.
    Right.So if Itachi was afraid of kyuubi,s chakra then why did he pawned sasuke in front of naruto which was the greatest source of his anger.

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by sauron_the_dark_lord View Post
    right.so if itachi was afraid of kyuubi,s chakra then why did he pawned sasuke in front of naruto which was the greatest source of his anger.
    cauz he love him as a brother.........!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh yeah btw, go look up like EVERY jiraiya vs itachi poll thread in google. every time jiraiya wins. why do you think he wins every time? because of popularity? right........It's fact! sorry if that hurts your feelings, well......not really.
    Of course it's by popularity. :/ Jiraiya is more popular than Itachi.

right.so if itachi was afraid of kyuubi,s chakra then why did he pawned sasuke in front of naruto which was the greatest source of his anger.
    Because he wanted Sasuke to not forget about his revenge. If he forgets about his revenge, Sasuke will never get Mangekyo or be as strong as he is today.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

solid arguement with adequate proof however u left something out that is very important itachi was around when the fox attacked the village he may have witnessed first hand what it was capable of and that might be why he was cautious in concerns to it

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    solid arguement with adequate proof however u left something out that is very important itachi was around when the fox attacked the village he may have witnessed first hand what it was capable of and that might be why he was cautious in concerns to it
    Very good point. ^__^

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sigh.. again these "my idea is the only idea" posts.

if they were afraid of Naruto, why did itachi control a lady to get Jiraiya away from naruto if they thought they could handle him?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by Vexanthrope View Post

if they were afraid of Naruto, why did itachi control a lady to get Jiraiya away from naruto if they thought they could handle him?

some people are more opinionated than others and if u dont like a piece, most of, or just entirely disagree with a theory thats fine beause i still think j-man wil be a good match for itachi and the only person who could persuade me 100% is kishi

so dont let a strong opinoin drown out the fact that it is still an opinion

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    Dude he was 3 years old >.<

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys are all missing something important when you say itachi wouldn't have gotten serious with jiraiya from the beginning. WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ITACHI IN A FIGHT WITH THE INTENT TO KILL!!! All those times we saw itachi fight, it was always for some alterior motive. Itachi was a freaking genius. There's no doubt in my mind had he been fighting to kill would he pull out all the big guns and use them to their fullest potential. Before jiraiya had time to go in sage mode, he would be caught in a genjutsu of itachi's and be instantly pwned.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    haha, so peacful, your telling me that people who think jiraiya are stronger are not aloud to post because you will report them......WTF?!?!?!

JIRAIYA RAPES ITACHI.

oh yeah btw, go look up like EVERY jiraiya vs itachi poll thread in google. every time jiraiya wins. why do you think he wins every time? because of popularity? right........It's fact! sorry if that hurts your feelings, well......not really.
    Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexanthrope View Post

My answer is inside the op. However i will answer to you only this time. Itachi was ally of Konoha. Also he did not want to ender in fights that had no use to him etc...(for more info in the thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedHyuga View Post
    You guys are all missing something important when you say itachi wouldn't have gotten serious with jiraiya from the beginning. WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ITACHI IN A FIGHT WITH THE INTENT TO KILL!!! All those times we saw itachi fight, it was always for some alterior motive. Itachi was a freaking genius. There's no doubt in my mind had he been fighting to kill would he pull out all the big guns and use them to their fullest potential. Before jiraiya had time to go in sage mode, he would be caught in a genjutsu of itachi's and be instantly pwned.
    -sighs- Please do no use such language. I have warned everyone in the op.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    haha, so peacful, your telling me that people who think jiraiya are stronger are not aloud to post because you will report them......WTF?!?!?!

JIRAIYA RAPES ITACHI.

Seriously, dont want to be mean to you but what you said was just stupid =/

Thats right, he only wins because of his popularity. Sorry (peaceful), i dont have many arguments to do on this, i just can only say that Itachi can win against Jiraya, how could Jiraya wind against Itachi? He could simply use Susano'o or Amaterasu, of course those jutsus are OP and Itachi has Sharingan who gives him a great advantage, so what? It's the facts. We are here to say the truth, Jiraya loses to itachi, not ''Jiraya would win if'', that doesnt work to me, thats noob talk, the real facts are the ones shown in the manga. If ton-ton would have EMS and know how t ocontrol it he/she would beat almost all caractheres in Naruto World.

Jiraya only has more chances in Sage Mode.
    -Yeah but thats b/c he didnt mastered it completly.
    So what? It's a fact, dont excuse yourself by using those ''if'', that doesnt mean anything. If i had MS i would pwn you all just by oppening my eye.

What can do Jiraya in Sage Mode?
    -Is faster
    -Is stronger
    -Has that Gengutsu thing with the frogs
    I dont know anything more at the moment =/

Yeah, Jiraya can escape Gengutsu b/c frogs can fuse their chakra on him but what can do they more? Put Itachi on a Gengutsu? Thats almost like you and your friends do a football match against a professional football team.

Yeah Jiraya has that seal that can seal Amaterasu, a seal that he needs to take off, open, put blood on it, make hand seals and wait for the scrool to ''absorb' the Amaterasu. By then Itachi could have killed much more ppl, with Jiraya included of course

Tsukyomi (spell), yeah, frogs maybe can release Jiraya from the Gengutsu, maybe..

Susano'o, well, i dont know what arguments can you have, you all know that Susano'o has Yata Mirror who can deflect all attacks. And in the other hand he has Sword of Totsuka that can seal everything it touches. So i dont know what arguments can you have, how could Jiraya still win. Look, i love Jiraya also, he is a great caracther but he would be pwnd. Its true, Itachi could need to rely on the Sharingan/MS and without that he could lose, its true, but this is all ''could'' and ''if''. The reality is that he has the Sharingan and MS, maybe he can only win with that agaisnt Jiraya, true, maybe he can win only with that but the fact is that he wins, because he has MS, beccause he would use MS, thats a fact.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Seriously, dont want to be mean to you but what you said was just stupid =/

Thats right, he only wins because of his popularity. Sorry (peaceful), i dont have many arguments to do on this, i just can only say that Itachi can win against Jiraya, how could Jiraya wind against Itachi? He could simply use Susano'o or Amaterasu, of course those jutsus are OP and Itachi has Sharingan who gives him a great advantage, so what? It's the facts. We are here to say the truth, Jiraya loses to itachi, not ''Jiraya would win if'', that doesnt work to me, thats noob talk, the real facts are the ones shown in the manga. If ton-ton would have EMS and know how t ocontrol it he/she would beat almost all caractheres in Naruto World.

Jiraya only has more chances in Sage Mode.
    -Yeah but thats b/c he didnt mastered it completly.
    So what? It's a fact, dont excuse yourself by using those ''if'', that doesnt mean anything. If i had MS i would pwn you all just by oppening my eye.

What can do Jiraya in Sage Mode?
    -Is faster
    -Is stronger
    -Has that Gengutsu thing with the frogs
    I dont know anything more at the moment =/

Yeah, Jiraya can escape Gengutsu b/c frogs can fuse their chakra on him but what can do they more? Put Itachi on a Gengutsu? Thats almost like you and your friends do a football match against a professional football team.

Yeah Jiraya has that seal that can seal Amaterasu, a seal that he needs to take off, open, put blood on it, make hand seals and wait for the scrool to ''absorb' the Amaterasu. By then Itachi could have killed much more ppl, with Jiraya included of course

Tsukyomi (spell), yeah, frogs maybe can release Jiraya from the Gengutsu, maybe..

Susano'o, well, i dont know what arguments can you have, you all know that Susano'o has Yata Mirror who can deflect all attacks. And in the other hand he has Sword of Totsuka that can seal everything it touches. So i dont know what arguments can you have, how could Jiraya still win. Look, i love Jiraya also, he is a great caracther but he would be pwnd. Its true, Itachi could need to rely on the Sharingan/MS and without that he could lose, its true, but this is all ''could'' and ''if''. The reality is that he has the Sharingan and MS, maybe he can only win with that agaisnt Jiraya, true, maybe he can win only with that but the fact is that he wins, because he has MS, beccause he would use MS, thats a fact.
    Good post. The problem with this is that if i did a similar post i would have gotten flamed with the mods approval

@ curtain buddy. Why do you say that? This was my intention This was not my intention...

Last edited by peaceful; 07-12-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Into the Black Light MentalJerk's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi is stronger than Jiraiya, no disscussion, Itachi can finish Jiraiya off even before Jira would activate the "sage" (I hate this word -_-) mode, to me, it's 55% chance of happening o__o, it's my opinion don't go say I said some bad language

I'll make it short and simple

Itachi = Dead Jiraiya