Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 141
  1. #101
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Posts
    6,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    -facepalm-
    go on facpalm as you want but you won't prove me that itachi is ''greater'' than jiraya
     
         

  2. #102
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Judging from the amount of facepalms he has politely given here, he shouldn't have left any face to palm.
     
         

  3. #103
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Posts
    6,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Curtain Messiah View Post
    Judging from the amount of facepalms he has politely given here, he shouldn't have left any face to palm.
    agreed...and by now i think his palm is already red :D
     
         

  4. #104
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord GFX View Post
    go on facpalm as you want but you won't prove me that itachi is ''greater'' than jiraya
    I do not really mind! I never intented to persuade someone who is not a good reader anyway. It is too hard even for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Curtain Messiah View Post
    Judging from the amount of facepalms he has politely given here, he shouldn't have left any face to palm.
    Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord GFX View Post
    agreed...and by now i think his palm is already red :D
    Reported.
     
         

  5. #105
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    infractions on everyone

    keep fighting and reporting and this will be here soon muhahahaha

    the mods are coming trust me, im a watcher, .... i know

    (again sorry for the spam but i thought it was funny)
     
         
    Last edited by Deidara...; 07-14-2009 at 07:02 PM.

  6. #106
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sand village
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Can you prove it, no its an assumption...There is lot diffrence between Kakshi and Jiraiya...Even if Kakashi has sharingan he was not able to understand why are the fluctuations with Narutos chakra, but Jiraiya was able to understand it, so undid the changes by Oro...That proves Jiraiya is much more intelligent and has better understanding of chakra flow...So Itachi using tsukuyomi on Jiraiya just like he did on Kakashi, cant be proved...........
    Just because Jiraiya might have a better understanding of chakra flow than kakashi that doesnt prove anything. Tsukuyomi will work on jsut about anybody. I common misconseption about Tsukuyomi is that a jinchuriki host can break free from it but it isnt the case, Sasuke never used Tsukuyomi on Karibi. So the only known way to get out of it is to have a stronger sharingan than the caster. And since Jiraiya has no Sharingan if he gets trapped in Tsukuyomi hes screwed.

    [/QUOTE]In Sage mode, raflexes also tend to become faster. If kakashi was able to predict Itachis move, then why not Jiraiya. As I have already proved, Jiraiya was smarter than kakashi, and has much more experience, can have see through Itachis moves..........[/QUOTE]

    The reason if Kakashi was able to predict Itachis moves and not Jiraiya is an easy answer. KAKASHI HAS SHARINGAN, Jiraiya doesnt. And even with sharingan kakahshi had a horrible time fighting itachi and predicting his moves so how could Jiraiya.

    [/QUOTE]So wat does that means....Sannins strength...
    People always give Itachis fight with Oro as an example, please, We only know oro lost, nothing else,,,Oro has a bad habit of underestimating his opponents, Jiraiya has shown to be a better fighter with better intuition....He knew the outcome of his fight with pain even before goin in fight, so he secured toad key..........[/QUOTE]

    So? That doesnt mean anything. Orochimaru yes does tend to underestimate his opponents but that doesnt mean anything. Itachi still beat him, And just because Jiraiya wont underestimate Itachi doesnt mean Itachi will underestimate Jiraiya

    [/QUOTE]Jiraiya and Itachi is like a fight between Lion and Tiger, both are best...One who gabs others throat first will win...As it can be seen their base and super mode stats are equal....Luck plays important part...And in this series, luck is in hands of Kishi.......[/QUOTE]

    That i agree with
     
         

  7. #107
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Posts
    6,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    I do not really mind! I never intented to persuade someone who is not a good reader anyway. It is too hard even for me.


    Reported.


    Reported.
    you posted so many spams that i could report you 30 times only in this thread.....but i am not like you

    but to not make this post a spam:

    if we are talking about the uchiha masacre-as i said it was no great deal to kill asleep ppl, and you said jiraya couldn't do it-can you even read?
     
         

  8. #108
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    He could have been referring to Naruto in the first sentence, and then explained why they would die fighting against Naruto: because his caretaker is Jiraiya.
     
         

  9. #109
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    He could have been referring to Naruto in the first sentence, and then explained why they would die fighting against Naruto: because his caretaker is Jiraiya.
    I have already provided a translation... And comments from two excellent translators....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord GFX View Post
    you posted so many spams that i could report you 30 times only in this thread.....but i am not like you

    but to not make this post a spam:

    if we are talking about the uchiha masacre-as i said it was no great deal to kill asleep ppl, and you said jiraya couldn't do it-can you even read?
    Why didnt they choose Jiraya to do it? Because they were sure he couldnt kill a whole clan. But they believed that Itachi could exterminate the best clan.
     
         

  10. #110
    RAWR. Bancie's Avatar
    Status
    Bancie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Why didnt they choose Jiraya to do it? Because they were sure he couldnt kill a whole clan. But they believed that Itachi could exterminate the best clan.
    Only Itachi could kill the Uchihas.

    LOOK, Jiraiya as more chance of winning if he's against only one Uchiha - Itachi, as compared to Jiraiya versus a hundred skilled Uchiha. He's going to get slaughtered.

    Although I still think he'd lose against Itachi. I'm a firm believer in that nothing can beat a Sharingan unless it's another Sharingan user. :/
     
         

  11. #111
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    What's your point? O_o

    I stated what I thought it could mean. That translator stated what he thought it could mean.

    They're both thoughts, it's all just speculation. We'll never know, because they're both dead. xD

    I'd like to point out that at no point did Itachi state that he was stronger than Jiraiya. Just because Jiraiya might have "came as an afterthought" doesn't mean that he wasn't stronger than Itachi.

    And, if Itachi thought he and Kisame would die at Naruto's hand, then why did they go after him and almost catch him, and then flee when they were attacked by Jiraiya?
     
         

  12. #112
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Posts
    6,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    I have already provided a translation... And comments from two excellent translators....


    Why didnt they choose Jiraya to do it? Because they were sure he couldnt kill a whole clan. But they believed that Itachi could exterminate the best clan.
    maybe because was gathering info on perv things in an another place...look at the chapter...they didn't send him because he wasn't ther.....and because he wouldn't do a massacre on an elder orders.......to the orders, Itachi listened like a bunny
     
         

  13. #113
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bancie View Post
    Only Itachi could kill the Uchihas.

    LOOK, Jiraiya as more chance of winning if he's against only one Uchiha - Itachi, as compared to Jiraiya versus a hundred skilled Uchiha. He's going to get slaughtered.

    Although I still think he'd lose against Itachi. I'm a firm believer in that nothing can beat a Sharingan unless it's another Sharingan user. :/
    Itachi didn't go up against a hundred skilled Uchiha. He had help, as stated in the manga.
     
         

  14. #114
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Posts
    6,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    Itachi didn't go up against a hundred skilled Uchiha. He had help, as stated in the manga.
    HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU THEY WERE ALL ASLEEP?it was no great deal....
     
         

  15. #115
    RAWR. Bancie's Avatar
    Status
    Bancie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    And, if Itachi thought he and Kisame would die at Naruto's hand, then why did they go after him and almost catch him, and then flee when they were attacked by Jiraiya?
    Because, why would the be forced to fight Jiraiya, especially if Itachi is loyal to Konoha? Itachi was always non-violent and non-confrontational. He always avoided fighting, or killing. That's just his nature, even his use of genjutsu is because he doesn't really want to physically/permanently/fatally hurt anybody. They didn't need to capture Naruto at the time, anyways, since he's going to be the last bijuu to be extracted. Furthermore, Itachi's PERSONAL goal, in my opinion, was to see his brother and make sure Sasuke is still chasing after him. And now that he's done that, I don't think he really cared about Naruto at the time.

    Itachi didn't go up against a hundred skilled Uchiha. He had help, as stated in the manga.
    Yes. He had help. From ONE person. Who ALSO had Mangekyo Sharingan. Two Sharingan users, against Sharingan users.

     
         
    Last edited by Bancie; 07-14-2009 at 08:05 PM.

  16. #116
    Member Vexanthrope's Avatar
    Status
    Vexanthrope is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    I have already provided a translation... And comments from two excellent translators....


    Why didnt they choose Jiraya to do it? Because they were sure he couldnt kill a whole clan. But they believed that Itachi could exterminate the best clan.
    if you would ask 2 other excellent translators you would probably get a different interpretation.

    my theory is that they didn't choose Jiraya to manipulate and have him commit genocide as they knew he was a too great and smart of a ninja to do it.
    this would have resulted in "them" getting exposed/their asses kicked.

    so instead they chose somebody they could manipulate in doing it while the uchiha were all asleep.
    this is also something jiraya would not do as he had to great of a honor and would rather face them in battle where he had the risk of getting hurt himself.
     
         
    Last edited by Vexanthrope; 07-14-2009 at 08:07 PM.

  17. #117
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    What's your point? O_o

    I stated what I thought it could mean. That translator stated what he thought it could mean.

    They're both thoughts, it's all just speculation. We'll never know, because they're both dead. xD

    I'd like to point out that at no point did Itachi state that he was stronger than Jiraiya. Just because Jiraiya might have "came as an afterthought" doesn't mean that he wasn't stronger than Itachi.

    And, if Itachi thought he and Kisame would die at Naruto's hand, then why did they go after him and almost catch him, and then flee when they were attacked by Jiraiya?
    I have already explained it countless times... It is boring now... its even in the op where is explain why you shoudnt lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord GFX View Post
    maybe because was gathering info on perv things in an another place...look at the chapter...they didn't send him because he wasn't ther.....and because he wouldn't do a massacre on an elder orders.......to the orders, Itachi listened like a bunny
    LOL.. If these ninjas dont do the orders they are deserters. So Jiraya would have tried to exterminate the clan had he recieved the orders. But he didnt. They chose Itachi...
     
         

  18. #118
    RAWR. Bancie's Avatar
    Status
    Bancie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    my theory is that they didn't choose Jiraya to manipulate and have him commit genocide as they knew he was a too great and smart of a ninja to do it.
    this would have resulted in "them" getting exposed/their asses kicked.

    LOL.

    Itachi's intelligence and 'greatness' is statistically and officially equal to Jiraiya, if not more. Itachi CHOSE to do it because he wanted Konoha to be safe, Jiraiya didn't do anything.
    Itachi was a double agent - Madara said so himself. He could have chosen to follow orders or go with the Uchiha for the coup. He weighed his options and decided the village was more important.

    They didn't get Jiraiya to do it because he just plain couldn't. You really think that Jiraiya can match Madara and Itachi put together, or a legendary clan? Seriously.
     
         

  19. #119
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Posts
    6,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bancie View Post
    LOL.


    They didn't get Jiraiya to do it because he just plain couldn't. You really think that Jiraiya can match Madara and Itachi put together, or a legendary clan? Seriously.
    yes i do...anything aginst it?

    btw Jiraya is the sannin, and none of the uchihas never was and never will be
     
         

  20. #120
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    Itachi didn't go up against a hundred skilled Uchiha. He had help, as stated in the manga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord GFX View Post
    HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU THEY WERE ALL ASLEEP?it was no great deal....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord GFX View Post
    yes i do...anything aginst it?

    btw Jiraya is the sannin, and none of the uchihas never was and never will be
    Of course. All the skilled Uchihas (sasuke,itachi,madara,izuna) are and will be far greater than sannins. I mean look at Itachi. An eleven years old Itachi raped the strongest sannin Orochimaru... lulz
     
         

  21. #121
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Of course. All the skilled Uchihas (sasuke,itachi,madara,izuna) are and will be far greater than sannins. I mean look at Itachi. An eleven years old Itachi raped the strongest sannin Orochimaru... lulz
    was he 11 when he killed his family
     
         

  22. #122
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    was he 11 when he killed his family
    I dont remember. I think he was either 11 or 13...
     
         

  23. #123
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sand village
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    He was 13 when he murdered his family
     
         

  24. #124
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    He was 13 when he murdered his family
    Yeah i guess you are right..


    who the hell rated my thread with one star? :mad:
     
         

  25. #125
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sand village
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I kept silent. Not anymore. Itachi is greater than Jiraya.

    I want someone who thinks Jiraiya would win to answer this.

    Most people say Jiraiya is to smart to be hit with Tsukuyomi but if he doesnt look at itachi in the face how is he going to fight him? Only someone like Mite Guy can predict movements just by looking at thier feet, and you cannot assume Jiraiya can do that. Not because he cant because its not in the manga (you cannot use an argument that isnt factualy based in the manga.)

    And everyone says that the natural energy will save Jiraiya or Ma and Pa could put their chakra in him but what happens when Itachi puts all three under Tsukuyomi? Than they are all screwed.

    Amaterasu is not something that anyone can just dodge, Sasuke dodged it because he used Orochimarus white snake ability and Itachi wasnt aiming for him completly or that would have defeted the purpose of keeping sasuke alive. Madara just had the fire phase right through him. And When did Jiraiya show any teqnique that shows he can get away from amaterasu?(which is considered almost unavoidable)

    And Sussano, Please someone give me a legitament argument on how Jiraiya can beat this. running away counts as a loss so what does he do? He cant hit Itachi because of yatas mirror no jutsu that Jiraiya has will help. If he uses swamp of the underworld Itachi could use those seconds to hit him with the sword of tskota.

    Jiraiya cant beat any of Itachis jutsu but Itachi can beat Jiraiyas.
    Sage Mode is one hell of a teqnieque no one is denying that but what good is it against someone who just has to look at you and win
    Also Jiraiya has to stand still to gather the energy, he had to iin his fight with pain and that itself alsmost killed him. So while hes not moving Itachi could attack
    Everyone seems to think that Sage Mode is invincable but its not, It has that one major flaw that couuld get the user killed in seconds. You have to stand still for a certain amount of time before you can do it.

    So Itachi can beat Jiraiyas jutsu and Jiraiya cannot beat Itachis jutsu

    Taijutsu- IF jiraiya is not in Sage Mode he has no hope of beating itachi at taijutsu and even if he is in sage mode itachi still has sharingan to watch his movements,

    ( i have to give credit to peaceful for some of the info on my post)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •