Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Kishimoto the Great fails.....

Kishimoto has done a excellent job in the series.. BUT the thing where he has ****ed up/screwed up is.. Genjutsu. Let me explain for example, we tsukuyomi a genjutsu that can only be broken by another Uchiha or a Jinchuriki. Basically what that means is everyone else besides the Uchiha or the Jinchuriki... is screwed. So with taking that into consideration when Kishimoto alludes to the Senju as the strongest clan.. its a fail why? Because Uchiha has tsukuyomi. Now this has allowed me to change my mind on the whole Naruto series and I now declare the Uchiha as the Strongest Clan to exist in this series.

He has made moves that have 10-0% counters.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.

Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

no...senju in general are still stronger IMO....

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madly in love <3

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiTsukuAmatsukami View Post
    no...senju in general are still stronger IMO....
    Awesome avatar ItachiTsukuAmatsukami! Very nice

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Kishimoto has done a excellent job in the series.. BUT the thing where he has ****ed up/screwed up is.. Genjutsu. Let me explain for example, we tsukuyomi a genjutsu that can only be broken by another Uchiha or a Jinchuriki. Basically what that means is everyone else besides the Uchiha or the Jinchuriki... is screwed. So with taking that into consideration when Kishimoto alludes to the Senju as the strongest clan.. its a fail why? Because Uchiha has tsukuyomi. Now this has allowed me to change my mind on the whole Naruto series and I now declare the Uchiha as the Strongest Clan to exist in this series.

He has made moves that have 10-0% counters.
    You failed, big time.

Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>

Last edited by -Logic-; 09-29-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable.

You are the great fail, not Kishimoto.
    What he said ^.

Though, We don't know if Sasuke has it

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    What he said ^.

Sasuke has Tsukuyomi. Without it then how did Sasuke obtain Susanoo

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    What he said ^.

Sasuke was using it on Danzou... Danzou even commented about it saying how inferior his was compared to Itachi due to the fact that Itachi can affect the body's perception of time while Sasuke's could not...

Also Susano'o requires both Ameterasu and Tsukoyomi to be activated. Ameterasu forms the physical matter for the body while Tsukoyomi shapes the body and brings it to life.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sasuke View Post
    SO, then... how does Sasuke have Susanoo?
    You dont have to have tsukuyomi to have susanoo every mangyeko sharingan have different moves sasukes two moves are amatarsu and flame control One eye has amatarasu and the other eye can control it ( this is why sasuke is better with amatarasu then Itachi was )

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

You failed, big time.

And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable.

You are the great fail, not Kishimoto.
    We still don't know the number of people who have MS . And if you take the known MS users it is 5..

And name someone who can break out of tsukuyomi? that is not a Jin or Uchiha. Please o please name someone.
    Only people who have a proper chance against Itachi are Jins or Another Uchiha. So you my friend fail in saying that I fail

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We still don't know the number of people who have MS . And if you take the known MS users it is 5..

And name someone who can break out of tsukuyomi? that is not a Jin or Uchiha. Please o please name someone.
    Only people who have a proper chance against Itachi are Jins or Another Uchiha. So you my friend fail in saying that I fail
    That old puppet woman fought a Uchiha before and knows how to snap out of it and counter it, so yeah.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SCARFEEST View Post
    That old puppet woman fought a Uchiha before and knows how to snap out of it and counter it, so yeah.
    Actually she only knew how to counter regular genjutsu, not tsukuyomi. Chiyo wasn't even aware of the technique until kakashi told her.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Shisui has KA in both eyes. We don't know about Izuna.

Someone who can break out of Tsukuyomi? Anyone, provided it's not Itachi's Tsukuyomi. 90% of members here on NB still don't understand that ONLY Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas with the Sharingan. Sasuke's can be broken, Madara's too, unless said otherwise.

I fail? Think again.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Do you people even read the thread.. Instead of providing a counter you post stuff that has already been in the manga. The fact of the matter is Itachi's or any uchiha's Tsukuyomi cannot be Countered. The point is on Tsukuyomi.. and Izanagi and Izanami. Like God damn it.

And not every Senju is strong as Hashirama or Tsunade or Tobirama.

Shisui has KA in both eyes. We don't know about Izuna.

Someone who can break out of Tsukuyomi? Anyone, provided it's not Itachi's Tsukuyomi. 90% of members here on NB still don't understand that ONLY Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas with the Sharingan. Sasuke's can be broken, Madara's too, unless said otherwise.

I fail? Think again.
    ~sigh~... Again.. Do you know anyone who can break Tsukuyomi and that is not a Uchiha or a Jin... if so and it has been shown please tell me. Otherwise no. Shiusui had MS i believe and probably has Tsukuyomi.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 09-29-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

~sigh~... Again.. Do you know anyone who can break Tsukuyomi and that is not a Uchiha or a Jin... if so and it has been shown please tell me. Otherwise no. Shiusui had MS i believe and probably has Tsukuyomi.
    You're still not listening. I just told you only Itachi's Tsukuyomi cannot be broken, the rest can. Why don't you listen instead of proceeding to spout more bullshit?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taming Hatred

Do you people even read the thread.. Instead of providing a counter you post stuff that has already been in the manga. The fact of the matter is Itachi's or any uchiha's Tsukuyomi cannot be Countered. The point is on Tsukuyomi.. and Izanagi and Izanami. Like God damn it.

Didn't Danzo break sasuke's Tsukyomi?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Likewise dude. Not every uchiha is as great with tsukuyomi like that of itachi's.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nunya

Danzo breaks sauskes tsukuyomi.... That good enough of a counter? Even with the sharingan he is not an uchia so i mean can't use that as an excuse.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude....are you retarded? not every uchiha has Tsukuyomi, only Itachi and Sasuke. Not even Madara has it btw for all the people who think he does. and pretty much anyone can break from Tsukuyomi as long as their chakra is disturbed but idk if Itachi's is unbreakable. There is your answer for this thread.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not everyone is as strong as Sasuke Itachi and Madara... And I think we can all agree that Madara is the strongest but still got beat by a Senju..
    Fail thread. Makes no sense

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara and Izuna
    Obito and Shisui
    Itachi and Sasuke.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Madara and Izuna
    Obito and Shisui
    Itachi and Sasuke.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
    Only Sasuke, Madara and Itachi have it, for a fact.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Only Sasuke, Madara and Itachi have it, for a fact.
    all 6 of them has MS and especially Shusui who had the strongest Genjutsu known.. probably had tsukuyomi. But yea the people we have seen using it are only 3.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    The jutsu itself is the weakness, what are you trying to say? Take Gai he would never fall to such a jutsu, the fact is you need eye contact. Besides the mangekyou is not something many shinobi has obtained. Besides it is very limited, also Itachi couldn't use Tsukiyomi much more than twice in a fight, then he would be too exhausted.

That is why I say the jutsu itself is its weakness. If you miss - lets say you use it on a bunshin (we seen that before, kakashi outsmarted itachi). It costs a lot of power and also you turn blind. The price for using it fits, so it is not over powered. Any dojutsu is overpowered then..

Good post, the point is once you caught in Tsukuyomi you cannot escape it.. It has already been shown in the case of Sasuke and Itachi. And this is talking about Jutsu not if the whole clan has it or not. Not the whole Senju clan is strong as Hashirama. Madara used a Genjutsu (probably Tsukuyomi ) and it made Raikage fall to his knees.

Tsukuyomi is instant. which makes it very hard to avoid. And then look at Izanami , or Izanagi.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 09-29-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Madara and Izuna
    Obito and Shisui
    Itachi and Sasuke.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
    you obviously need this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we do not learn from our
    past mistakes we are doomed to
    repeat them

Hey, I'm new here but I am sorry but there are eight known MS users, Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Sasuke, Danzo and Shisui (whether or not stolen) and since Kakashi and Obito share the same MS as each other both of which contain S/T techniques, Sasuke never shown to use Tsukuyomi and the rest are dead I think its fair to say that Kishi has not failed whatsoever, only Itachi ever showed a great deal of talent in accordance to Tsukuyomi and anyone can break out of Tsukuyomi, a Jin can only do so due to the partner with CHAKRA may I add and Uchiha as they share the same bloodline and the eyes help too, bloodline really doesn't help that much. All a shinobi would need is a partner to release them.

Thanks for reading I hope to add more of my contribution in the future

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol if tsukuyomi was so unbeatable, how come Madara couldnt defeat Hashirama? Someone make a decent thread for once...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»