Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

Do you people even read the thread.. Instead of providing a counter you post stuff that has already been in the manga. The fact of the matter is Itachi's or any uchiha's Tsukuyomi cannot be Countered. The point is on Tsukuyomi.. and Izanagi and Izanami. Like God damn it.

And not every Senju is strong as Hashirama or Tsunade or Tobirama.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Shisui has KA in both eyes. We don't know about Izuna.

Someone who can break out of Tsukuyomi? Anyone, provided it's not Itachi's Tsukuyomi. 90% of members here on NB still don't understand that ONLY Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas with the Sharingan. Sasuke's can be broken, Madara's too, unless said otherwise.

I fail? Think again.
    ~sigh~... Again.. Do you know anyone who can break Tsukuyomi and that is not a Uchiha or a Jin... if so and it has been shown please tell me. Otherwise no. Shiusui had MS i believe and probably has Tsukuyomi.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 09-29-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Sasuke and Madara have Tsukiyomi as well
    did madara and sasuke use it?
    dont say they have susanoo then they have tsukoyomi just show me the manga page they use IT

Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPHANTOM View Post
    OP=fail

only itachi has tsukoyomi

OP=die
    OP=please suicide your big failure mirrors ur parents
    You're the failure. Madara and Sasuke also have it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Please go find someone who is not a Jin or a Uchiha ..... that can break Tsukuyomi

Need a counter not a saying....

You do know what a "shut down " is right?

Please go find someone who is not a Jin or a Uchiha ..... that can break Tsukuyomi
    There are not many who can break Tsukiyomi. However, this does not matter since there are no known people who can use Tsukiyomi like Itachi can.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

We still don't know the number of people who have MS . And if you take the known MS users it is 5..

And name someone who can break out of tsukuyomi? that is not a Jin or Uchiha. Please o please name someone.
    Only people who have a proper chance against Itachi are Jins or Another Uchiha. So you my friend fail in saying that I fail
    Madara and Izuna
    Obito and Shisui
    Itachi and Sasuke.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!

Status
    CC

You failed, big time.

Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    This >.<

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    You're the failure. Madara and Sasuke also have it.
    show me the manga page they use
    it
    if you cant?
    then burn to hell
    D
    :D

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

You do know what a "shut down " is right?

Just accept it..

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

~sigh~... Again.. Do you know anyone who can break Tsukuyomi and that is not a Uchiha or a Jin... if so and it has been shown please tell me. Otherwise no. Shiusui had MS i believe and probably has Tsukuyomi.
    You're still not listening. I just told you only Itachi's Tsukuyomi cannot be broken, the rest can. Why don't you listen instead of proceeding to spout more bullshit?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Raikage got caught by Madara's genjutsu and then feel to his knees... Onoki had to come save him. The point is there is no weakness to that Jutsu.. Which means Itachi > non-uchiha and non-jins. That is why I'm saying its a fail. Unless Kishimoto has a way it can be countered. But so far there is none.

You're still not listening. I just told you only Itachi's Tsukuyomi cannot be broken, the rest can. Why don't you listen instead of proceeding to spout more bullshit?
    And why don't you read and give a example of how it can be countered, instead of making assumptions saying only itachi's can't be countered..which is also the point of my thread ,which you said was a fail. Only person with bullshit is you my friend. Name one person who has countered Sasuke's Tsukuyomi? Hell even Raikage fell to his knees when Madara put him under a genjutsu.. lmao

Last edited by KingHashirama; 09-29-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    change his password.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPHANTOM View Post
    did madara and sasuke use it?
    dont say they have susanoo then they have tsukoyomi just show me the manga page they use IT
    While they haven't used it, we know they can based on the requirements for Susanoo. You can't just ignore that.

Status
    Apr 2011
    change his password.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Madara and Izuna
    Obito and Shisui
    Itachi and Sasuke.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
    Only Sasuke, Madara and Itachi have it, for a fact.

Status
    This user has no status.

Raikage got caught by Madara's genjutsu and then feel to his knees... Onoki had to come save him. The point is there is no weakness to that Jutsu.. Which means Itachi > non-uchiha and non-jins. That is why I'm saying its a fail. Unless Kishimoto has a way it can be countered. But so far there is none.
    The jutsu itself is the weakness, what are you trying to say? Take Gai he would never fall to such a jutsu, the fact is you need eye contact. Besides the mangekyou is not something many shinobi has obtained. Besides it is very limited, also Itachi couldn't use Tsukiyomi much more than twice in a fight, then he would be too exhausted.

That is why I say the jutsu itself is its weakness. If you miss - lets say you use it on a bunshin (we seen that before, kakashi outsmarted itachi). It costs a lot of power and also you turn blind. The price for using it fits, so it is not over powered. Any dojutsu is overpowered then..

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Only Sasuke, Madara and Itachi have it, for a fact.
    all 6 of them has MS and especially Shusui who had the strongest Genjutsu known.. probably had tsukuyomi. But yea the people we have seen using it are only 3.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    The jutsu itself is the weakness, what are you trying to say? Take Gai he would never fall to such a jutsu, the fact is you need eye contact. Besides the mangekyou is not something many shinobi has obtained. Besides it is very limited, also Itachi couldn't use Tsukiyomi much more than twice in a fight, then he would be too exhausted.

That is why I say the jutsu itself is its weakness. If you miss - lets say you use it on a bunshin (we seen that before, kakashi outsmarted itachi). It costs a lot of power and also you turn blind. The price for using it fits, so it is not over powered. Any dojutsu is overpowered then..

Good post, the point is once you caught in Tsukuyomi you cannot escape it.. It has already been shown in the case of Sasuke and Itachi. And this is talking about Jutsu not if the whole clan has it or not. Not the whole Senju clan is strong as Hashirama. Madara used a Genjutsu (probably Tsukuyomi ) and it made Raikage fall to his knees.

Tsukuyomi is instant. which makes it very hard to avoid. And then look at Izanami , or Izanagi.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 09-29-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Pretty stupid considering there are many other one shot techniques in this manga.

Status
    Jan 2011
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

the mangekyou sharingan was considered a huge secret..only very few people knew about them...so its pretty unlikely to have a whole clan having them >_>. the sharingan itself is a huge gift and its only logical that they were pretty much dominating the world...how ever if u known how to fight them u might still be able to overhelm them.....the only fail i see is you

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

I see people taking it for granted that Jinchuuriki > Tsukuyomi.. Please, for one they can easily fell for it. We saw it in Bee's fight. Sasuke's Tsukuyomi sucked at that moment, time is not altered. Itachi's won't give any Jinchuuriki time to break it. Time is the keyword there. Hum and there aren' thatt many sharingan user who achieved mangekyou. And we only know of two who went beyond. Even though Tsukuyomi is strong, there is a downside : blindness awaits

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Pretty stupid considering there are many other one shot techniques in this manga.
    Maybe you should have read the whole post.. and if you had you would have noticed Tsukuyomi was a example.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    the mangekyou sharingan was considered a huge secret..only very few people knew about them...so its pretty unlikely to have a whole clan having them >_>. the sharingan itself is a huge gift and its only logical that they were pretty much dominating the world...how ever if u known how to fight them u might still be able to overhelm them.....the only fail i see is you
    Still fail to counter the post ~sigh~. No need to share you opinion and say something we already know.. it is talking about Jutsu not how many people posses it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Maybe you should have read the whole post.. and if you had you would have noticed Tsukuyomi was a example.
    I read it all and I'm still trying to get my head around this incredibly pointless thread. You speak as if there are no means of avoiding Tsukuyomi and that the Senju do not possess jutsu which are potential one panellers - Jukai Koutan could potentially one shot an unsuspecting enemy, for example, so for you to single out a specific jutsu and proceed to claim that an entire clan is superior because of it is really stupid.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    I read it all and I'm still trying to get my head around this incredibly pointless thread. You speak as if there are no means of avoiding Tsukuyomi and that the Senju do not possess jutsu which are potential one panellers - Jukai Koutan could potentially one shot an unsuspecting enemy, for example, so for you to single out a specific jutsu and proceed to claim that an entire clan is superior because of it is really stupid.
    Key word "counter".... once you are caught you cannot counter it.. only known people to do that Jins or another Uchiha members.. Which is the point. And i gave Tsukuyomi as a Example... And it is my opinion on which clan is stronger why does it bother you?

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»