Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Trendsetter

Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    This >.<

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    You're the failure. Madara and Sasuke also have it.
    show me the manga page they use
    it
    if you cant?
    then burn to hell
    D
    :D

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

You do know what a "shut down " is right?

Just accept it..

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    ~sigh~... Again.. Do you know anyone who can break Tsukuyomi and that is not a Uchiha or a Jin... if so and it has been shown please tell me. Otherwise no. Shiusui had MS i believe and probably has Tsukuyomi.
    You're still not listening. I just told you only Itachi's Tsukuyomi cannot be broken, the rest can. Why don't you listen instead of proceeding to spout more bullshit?

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Raikage got caught by Madara's genjutsu and then feel to his knees... Onoki had to come save him. The point is there is no weakness to that Jutsu.. Which means Itachi > non-uchiha and non-jins. That is why I'm saying its a fail. Unless Kishimoto has a way it can be countered. But so far there is none.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You're still not listening. I just told you only Itachi's Tsukuyomi cannot be broken, the rest can. Why don't you listen instead of proceeding to spout more bullshit?
    And why don't you read and give a example of how it can be countered, instead of making assumptions saying only itachi's can't be countered..which is also the point of my thread ,which you said was a fail. Only person with bullshit is you my friend. Name one person who has countered Sasuke's Tsukuyomi? Hell even Raikage fell to his knees when Madara put him under a genjutsu.. lmao

Last edited by KingHashirama; 09-29-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked in the mirror and
    realized I had something to
    prove.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPHANTOM View Post
    did madara and sasuke use it?
    dont say they have susanoo then they have tsukoyomi just show me the manga page they use IT
    While they haven't used it, we know they can based on the requirements for Susanoo. You can't just ignore that.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked in the mirror and
    realized I had something to
    prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Madara and Izuna
    Obito and Shisui
    Itachi and Sasuke.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
    Only Sasuke, Madara and Itachi have it, for a fact.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Raikage got caught by Madara's genjutsu and then feel to his knees... Onoki had to come save him. The point is there is no weakness to that Jutsu.. Which means Itachi > non-uchiha and non-jins. That is why I'm saying its a fail. Unless Kishimoto has a way it can be countered. But so far there is none.
    The jutsu itself is the weakness, what are you trying to say? Take Gai he would never fall to such a jutsu, the fact is you need eye contact. Besides the mangekyou is not something many shinobi has obtained. Besides it is very limited, also Itachi couldn't use Tsukiyomi much more than twice in a fight, then he would be too exhausted.

That is why I say the jutsu itself is its weakness. If you miss - lets say you use it on a bunshin (we seen that before, kakashi outsmarted itachi). It costs a lot of power and also you turn blind. The price for using it fits, so it is not over powered. Any dojutsu is overpowered then..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Only Sasuke, Madara and Itachi have it, for a fact.
    all 6 of them has MS and especially Shusui who had the strongest Genjutsu known.. probably had tsukuyomi. But yea the people we have seen using it are only 3.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    The jutsu itself is the weakness, what are you trying to say? Take Gai he would never fall to such a jutsu, the fact is you need eye contact. Besides the mangekyou is not something many shinobi has obtained. Besides it is very limited, also Itachi couldn't use Tsukiyomi much more than twice in a fight, then he would be too exhausted.

That is why I say the jutsu itself is its weakness. If you miss - lets say you use it on a bunshin (we seen that before, kakashi outsmarted itachi). It costs a lot of power and also you turn blind. The price for using it fits, so it is not over powered. Any dojutsu is overpowered then..

Good post, the point is once you caught in Tsukuyomi you cannot escape it.. It has already been shown in the case of Sasuke and Itachi. And this is talking about Jutsu not if the whole clan has it or not. Not the whole Senju clan is strong as Hashirama. Madara used a Genjutsu (probably Tsukuyomi ) and it made Raikage fall to his knees.

Tsukuyomi is instant. which makes it very hard to avoid. And then look at Izanami , or Izanagi.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 09-29-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty stupid considering there are many other one shot techniques in this manga.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

the mangekyou sharingan was considered a huge secret..only very few people knew about them...so its pretty unlikely to have a whole clan having them >_>. the sharingan itself is a huge gift and its only logical that they were pretty much dominating the world...how ever if u known how to fight them u might still be able to overhelm them.....the only fail i see is you

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

I see people taking it for granted that Jinchuuriki > Tsukuyomi.. Please, for one they can easily fell for it. We saw it in Bee's fight. Sasuke's Tsukuyomi sucked at that moment, time is not altered. Itachi's won't give any Jinchuuriki time to break it. Time is the keyword there. Hum and there aren' thatt many sharingan user who achieved mangekyou. And we only know of two who went beyond. Even though Tsukuyomi is strong, there is a downside : blindness awaits

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Pretty stupid considering there are many other one shot techniques in this manga.
    Maybe you should have read the whole post.. and if you had you would have noticed Tsukuyomi was a example.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    the mangekyou sharingan was considered a huge secret..only very few people knew about them...so its pretty unlikely to have a whole clan having them >_>. the sharingan itself is a huge gift and its only logical that they were pretty much dominating the world...how ever if u known how to fight them u might still be able to overhelm them.....the only fail i see is you
    Still fail to counter the post ~sigh~. No need to share you opinion and say something we already know.. it is talking about Jutsu not how many people posses it.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe you should have read the whole post.. and if you had you would have noticed Tsukuyomi was a example.
    I read it all and I'm still trying to get my head around this incredibly pointless thread. You speak as if there are no means of avoiding Tsukuyomi and that the Senju do not possess jutsu which are potential one panellers - Jukai Koutan could potentially one shot an unsuspecting enemy, for example, so for you to single out a specific jutsu and proceed to claim that an entire clan is superior because of it is really stupid.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

I read it all and I'm still trying to get my head around this incredibly pointless thread. You speak as if there are no means of avoiding Tsukuyomi and that the Senju do not possess jutsu which are potential one panellers - Jukai Koutan could potentially one shot an unsuspecting enemy, for example, so for you to single out a specific jutsu and proceed to claim that an entire clan is superior because of it is really stupid.
    Key word "counter".... once you are caught you cannot counter it.. only known people to do that Jins or another Uchiha members.. Which is the point. And i gave Tsukuyomi as a Example... And it is my opinion on which clan is stronger why does it bother you?

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Key word "counter".... once you are caught you cannot counter it.. only known people to do that Jins or another Uchiha members.. Which is the point. And i gave Tsukuyomi as a Example... And it is my opinion on which clan is stronger why does it bother you?
    Ultimately, it's because your reasoning is shit.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Ultimately, it's because reasoning is shit.
    No its because its known for not having a counter.... that is why Kishimoto failed in this. (he probably would explain a counter in the Hashirama vs Madara fight).. until then no. no need to act like a smartass mate.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No its because its known for not having a counter.... that is why Kishimoto failed in this. (he probably would explain a counter in the Hashirama vs Madara fight).. until then no. no need to act like a smartass mate.
    Tragic.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Tragic.
    point proven.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

all 6 of them has MS and especially Shusui who had the strongest Genjutsu known.. probably had tsukuyomi. But yea the people we have seen using it are only 3.

Good post, the point is once you caught in Tsukuyomi you cannot escape it.. It has already been shown in the case of Sasuke and Itachi. And this is talking about Jutsu not if the whole clan has it or not. Not the whole Senju clan is strong as Hashirama. Madara used a Genjutsu (probably Tsukuyomi ) and it made Raikage fall to his knees.

Tsukuyomi is instant. which makes it very hard to avoid. And then look at Izanami , or Izanagi.
    Well that is true, if you were to fight one on one, however, who would be stupid enough to fight someone with kekkei genkai or a special dojutsu like sharingan alone? Sure when they fight Bee it is an assault, which for the assaulted shouldn't be about fighting but simply making an escape.

Many jutsus are overpowered in certain situations, but if Itachi is alone, it's not really an useful jutsu to use depeding on who and the amount of opponents.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well that is true, if you were to fight one on one, however, who would be stupid enough to fight someone with kekkei genkai or a special dojutsu like sharingan alone? Sure when they fight Bee it is an assault, which for the assaulted shouldn't be about fighting but simply making an escape.

Many jutsus are overpowered in certain situations, but if Itachi is alone, it's not really an useful jutsu to use depeding on who and the amount of opponents.
    Tsunade vs Itachi ....... Guy vs Itachi... Kisame vs Itachi .. or Madara or whoever. The thing is its not like other Genjutsus. Its instant. Boom your caught in it. And when facing the big 3 uchihas you have no choice but to look at them. And then you have shit like Izanami..

In a one vs one Situation the jutsu VERY OP. currently the jutsu used against Kabuto.. Kabuto was basically killed there.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

point proven.
    Laughable. Kamui is lethal if the foe is initially caught. As is Jinton (unless you're a S/T user). You single out Tsukuyomi for being OP once the opponent is caught yet you seem to fail to realise that this is true for a ridiculous amount of jutsu, including some possessed by the Senju Clan; all these things must be avoided, not directly countered in most cases. Believing Kishimoto has unbalanced the story and that this one technique seperates the two clans shows a clear lacking of thinking skills.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D

Do what kabuto did and you ll be fine

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is dumb...... because donzo can get out of tsukuyomi with izanigi and so can nagato and so can the SO6P, because the rinnegan grants the user the abilitie to detect any genjutsu so i have already pointed out 3 people that can counter tsukuyomi......

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade vs Itachi ....... Guy vs Itachi... Kisame vs Itachi .. or Madara or whoever. The thing is its not like other Genjutsus. Its instant. Boom your caught in it. And when facing the big 3 uchihas you have no choice but to look at them. And then you have shit like Izanami..

In a one vs one Situation the jutsu VERY OP. currently the jutsu used against Kabuto.. Kabuto was basically killed there.
    Well Izanami was made to work against the selfish ones using Izanagi, and Kabuto got too full of himself, it wont work on any kage or any good guy shinobi

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»